Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Mercenaries - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Mercenaries - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Mercenaries - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Mercenaries

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

A nice and detailed singleplayer map with a lot of original scripts, a non-linear storyline, a bunch of complex guests (some of them have more than one solution), several possible endings and many other things you would never expect to encounter in a HOMM game :)

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Lava core | Отступление | la bataille des necromants | Defending Irollan

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-99 |

Author: nero64 (Dhaka, Bangladesh), 26-03-2018 03:58 Like
Stuck - Mercenaries
I'm nearly at the end of the game. I can't access the cave to get the grail for the White Guardians. I need a wizard to break the enchantment seal. But, Aurus is holding on to the mountain king's gear and not of use. Any other wizards?

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
28-03-2018 19:09

answer - Mercenaries

You should have done that quest first. There is no way to do it at this point.

Author: Kretox (Warsaw, Poland), 21-12-2017 00:15 Like
Great map but... - Mercenaries
Pretty sure it's the best map I have evern witnessed in HoMM5 but I have one "but", and it's the reason why I didnt give full 10. I noticed one bug (at this moment) - when my dwars start building the capitol in the city nothing happens during next few months (I think). Is there any way to fix bug with this "castle rebuilding"? Thanks for answer and still - great map but this bug is kinda annoying (unless u need to wait like 10 months for them to make The Capitol). Cheers :)

Author: Miguel Herrero (España), 03-02-2017 23:16
Nice - Mercenaries
Thank You for this map! Really Nice to Play. Good Job!

Author: Gunnar (Goettingen, Germany), 27-01-2017 16:45
Just PERFECT! - Mercenaries
A perfect experience for single-players! Never thought this nice storyline with all the quests and side-quests would be possible in HOMM 5(.5)... You really have to use your brain how to defeat oppnents that look overmighty at the first look. I played nearly every map available for HOMM 5... This is the best (for single-player)!

Author: Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia), 16-02-2015 12:47
Liked your map very much
Hi
I liked your map very much, and I've been making my own maps for a while now but I don't really know how to write scripts. I tried opening your map and many other maps in the editor to try to analyze and learn how to write the script but I failed because I have no idea what any of the lines mean.

So, if you can help me with some basic scripts (like creating quests for the quest huts, triggering quests by entering a region, displaying messages when entering a region or visiting a building, etc.) here's my e-mail:

MilosGMscGeo@yahoo.c om

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
16-02-2015 12:51

Just

Just send me an e-mail if you want to help and I'll ask you in detail about the scripts I need.

Thanks in advance and cheers from Serbia

Author: Patrick (Manila, Phil), 23-08-2011 21:10
Brilliant
hands-down the best TOE map ive played.

its not just the content and gameplay mechanics, which are awesome, but how "clean" everything is. loads of scriptwork and yet the map is totally bug-free and save and loads so quickly. i enjoyed it so much ive played it thrice just to see each of the endings (there are just three, right? :)

i think many of the criticisms in the other comments are unwarranted. contrary to what the others are saying, you CAN kill everything on the map if you want to, its just not going to be easy and may take several attempts before you get it right. and you dont have to "rush it" either, just plan your actions appropriately, especially if youre going to play on heroic.

again, job well done on a great map. do you have any others aside from this one and coming home? i would really like to try your other works, if there are any.

ps if its your first time playing this map, take the dark path. things are so much easier because of the bag of gold from the treant, slave trading and keeping the grail for your own. plus you get to complete the power of dragons artifact set. and explore the dwarven tunnels as soon as you have the resources, because of the dwarven warren and 3 gold mines.

Author: Mihai (Cluj-Napoca, Romania), 25-07-2011 01:49
hahahaha
Oh man, I was trying to kill those dragons without killing the elven archers by the tree first :)

That's why they were unpassable :P. They're step two of the trial and I skipped step one :))

After you kill the archers that legion of dragons turn out to be just one :) - hahahaha. Nice one.

Author: Franzy, 24-07-2011 19:34
2Mihai
I have just one question: did you TRY to attack them? Remember, it's the trial of courage, and sometimes you just have to engage in hopeless battles ;)

Author: Mihai (Cluj-Napoca, Romania), 24-07-2011 13:00
question
I have one question only ... how can you kill the emerald dragons guarding that two-way portal of "Trials of the trials" choosing the way of the Light ? (those on far right of the map, right on the edge). I'm in month 4 on heroic (I play HOMM only on heroic) and they're already 600+, this is the 2nd time I started this map (by the way, congrats for making a map that requires real efforts to pass it) - first time I didn't realized how many creatures gather if I take my time wandering on the map so I reached these dragons in month 8 or 9 and they were a legion. Having no spells and no army to match them how in the world did you pass them ? :)

hehe writes:
07-01-2018 21:38

lol - Mercenaries

i got mines to 2k, each time the week of deadly calm happens, all neutral troops become a few more, and in this map, it happens a lot

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 15-09-2010 10:20
Loved it
One of the best maps I've ever played.

Author: Franzy, 05-04-2010 19:38
2Kph
Demon hunt quest: not the phoenixes. When you get the quest from the guildmaster, sail to the sea and follow the trail of sunken ships. You will soon see the possible cause of all the wreckage - a siren on the rock. Sail closer (but no too close - you don't want to share the fate of the sunken ships!) and that will trigger next phase of the quest.

You can not recruit black dragons anywhere, however, you can get red dragons from Slavers Guild and turn them into black ones at the hill fort.

Author: Kph (Singapore), 05-04-2010 12:59 Like
Demon Hunt Quest
First of all, great map !! Kudos to the author. I had re-played the map also, using the newest version (as playing the older version I wouldn't complete the Fortress Quest).
BTW, any hint to this quest? Which monster should I slay in the Sunken City? Is it the Phoenix? If yes, how did you guys manage to slay 400 Phoenixes :S? Also, where can I recruit black dragon?

Thanks

Author: klman (NY, US), 31-03-2010 11:49
a excellent map
This map is amazing. I like it. It's not so difficult to play in Heroic mode following Dark path.

Author: Daniel (Germany), 02-03-2010 14:57
Wow
Best single player map I ever played! Fantastic! Wish there would be more maps like this. Good Storytelling, moral choices to make and challenging.
This jewel is realy unique.
10 points!

Author: fuzz (Germany), 01-02-2010 12:41
fuzz
There's nothing special about this map. No scripts at all, no story, just old-style Heroes3 map for Heroes5. Blah! A firm 5 of 10.

right...

Author: Dominik (Germany), 03-01-2010 18:26
Great map
Wow, I would not have thought that such a map is possible - it must have been a LOT of work - thanks for this!

Was able to finish the map, uhm, in month uhm, 16.. loved the challenge :-)

Author: Remco (Netherlands), 30-11-2009 04:12
lol
Ok I rebuilt my entire hero to dark magic and I was able to kill them all.... 3.5 million xp, insane. Still... seems to be a glitch though (last version, but maybe only in my case)

nevertheless, finished the map and Loved it!

Author: Remco (Netherlands), 30-11-2009 03:09
HELP!
I've got the edge of balance, but the the glowing crystel is guarded by 15000 Rakshasa Ktrasa. I managed to defeat the 120k skeletons and 7000 liches (grown in the meant time), but this seems IMPOSSIBLE. It is on the main quest and people say the battles should have limited difficulty?
HELP!

Author: Remco (Netherlands), 28-11-2009 22:42
LOVE THE MAP!
Especially on heroic this is an awesome map. I know a lot of maps which become way too easy as soon as you reach a level above 20-25, but this map is well balanced.

Although I've got the slight feeling i've waited too long before obtaining the fort (a couple of months). And now that I am in month number 12 I find it impossible to get the flame rune, guarded by 50K upgraded skeletons and 2500 upgraded liches. Not sure if it neccessary for the main quest, but we will see....

10/10

Author: leana78 (France, Versailles), 26-10-2009 12:29 Like
I love this map!
I love well-scripted, imaginative maps and this one is great! Thank you! Starting good with' oh a hairy elephant' 'oh a bold mammoth' I loved that :)
Give us other single player maps of that quality please!!!
Thank you!

Author: Cybear (Cybearia), 31-08-2009 15:29 Like
Modern map-making standard
True map rating is about 10^6 points.
There is a bit of maps with approximately equal level.
But this scenario is the best.

Author: Franzy, 15-07-2009 15:20
Crappy site engine!
It posted my comment in the wrong place!

Author: Franzy, 15-07-2009 15:17
Boring
There's nothing special about this map. No scripts at all, no story, just old-style Heroes3 map for Heroes5. Blah! A firm 5 of 10.

Author: Dan (Germany), 24-02-2009 14:49
Scripted Battles
Point taken. Right now i can't remember if i HAD to fight the map armies to get to those battles. I'll check on my second go through the map :).

Author: Franzy, 24-02-2009 09:27
Scripted battles
If you develop your hero right, any battle is easy. The battles along the main quest line all have limited difficulty to allow even poorly developed heroes pass. That's the way it is in modern gamedev.

Author: Dan (Germany), 24-02-2009 03:47
Forgot to vote
This can not have any less then 10 points. Played through it once so far. Decided to follow the path of light. Took about 10 month on heroic to finish the map.
Just one thing, scripted battles that are fought late in the game are quite anticlimatic since they are just gnats compared to the armies on the map. Maybe the difficulty of script battles can be adjusted to the number of weeks as well?

Author: Dan (Germany), 24-02-2009 03:33
Wow!
I loved this map. Great piece of work. Thanks a lot for making it!

Author: Andreas (Denmark), 25-08-2008 15:08
Hey
I think some of my data might be corrupted then, because i could create other artifacts with no problem. And no i don't remember running into the artifact on other maps either. Anyways it is a really great map! and even though i didn't get to finish it, i still spend a lot of time on it and enjoyed it. One of the best (if not the best) map I've ever played :-D. I hope you're going to make more maps.

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 25-08-2008 09:35
2Andreas
This nothing has to do with the map, apparently. I think the trouble may be that your backpack is full. Try to reload before battle with Ash and sell useles artifacts (at this point you only need dwarven items, others can be sold). If it won't help, it may mean that your game data is corrupted. Does Edge of Balance show up on other maps?

Author: Andreas (Denmark), 25-08-2008 00:43
What the heck. Edge of Balance
I killed ash but i didn't get Edge of Balance. It drove me so crazy that i put the cheats on and tried to create the item, but even when i do that it doesn't show up. for some reason i just can't get that artifact :(

slightly annoying since i've spend a lot of time on the map

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-99 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy