Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Mercenaries - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Mercenaries - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Mercenaries - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Mercenaries

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

A nice and detailed singleplayer map with a lot of original scripts, a non-linear storyline, a bunch of complex guests (some of them have more than one solution), several possible endings and many other things you would never expect to encounter in a HOMM game :)

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Zoloto Razdora | Just a lady | Dragons Cape HoF | War Grounds

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-99 |

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 15-07-2008 00:28
Version 1.31 is out.
Download here: all4heroes.net or here: http://rapidshare.co m/files/129611112/Me rcenaries131.zip.htm l

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 14-07-2008 01:28
Re:
How come the "Restore Fortress" Quest never completes?

>Bug of older version.

I also did not receive "The Edge of Balance" after defeating Ash when playing the map with evil alignment.

>That's odd. It's in Ash's hands! You could not not get it. Check again...

The latest version can be downloaded here:
http://all4heroes.ne t/wp/download-manage r.php?id=158

Author: Seth (Ohio USA), 13-07-2008 20:28
Excellent Map, But...
What a great vision for one of all time favorite games! I saw a couple of postings I agree with. The monster growth. I had to fight hundreds of thousands of Water, Earth and Fire Elementals to get the Vessel of Shalassa Scroll so I could get the Curiass. How come the "Restore Fortress" Quest never completes? I also did not receive "The Edge of Balance" after defeating Ash when playing the map with evil alignment. ?? Where is the upgraded version of this map able to be downloaded?

Author: Vlad (California), 11-07-2008 10:45
Fantastic!
You clearly put a lot of effort into this and it's worth it--quite a satisfying play--definitely the most unique and original map I've seen for H5. Just wanted to thank you. Please make more! :)

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 10-07-2008 17:08
What about the minotaurs again?
What's wrong with them?

Author: Warmonger, 10-07-2008 11:54
Minotaurs
Stop that, it's inapriopriately set another map which tunrs minotaurs into invincible tanks. Try deleting some of them and tell us if you find who's fault this bug is.
And Emerald Dragons don't need to be defeat, I see you guys don't have any courage at all :P

Author: Kenzo (New Zealand), 01-07-2008 11:43
Re: Again
I think everybody here knows that you dont have to kill all the monsters in order to finish a map. I will give you some examples of what I mean : Game on hard, if you take your time and not playing fast enough to finish in 5-6 months, this is what you have to fight at 12 months : 4 groups of 239 minotaurs with 2200 hit points each, speed 9, initiative 9. No need to say , it doesnt matter how good your hero is or what army you have or what spels you use, ur just DEAD :) Same month you have to fight 24K emerald dragons to free up a portal. Again, without beeing a rocket science it's impossible to win that fight no matter what you do. The examples can go on and on and I am talking about only of the monsters directly involved in quests / main quest. Now to come back to my point : If you really enjoy to explore the map and kinda waste the time just because you really like the map you going to find yourself in the impossibility of finishing the map ( unfortunatelly ). You really need to be fast and careless for more than a half of what's on the map if you want to finish this scenario successfully. Question is : Do you really want / like that? I personally dont. But again, the idea and the script is really awesome, you have a full 10 from me for that. For the balance of the forces and playability I would only give you a 4 to 5 maybe. Cheers mate

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 30-06-2008 16:05
Again
You do not have to kill ALL THE MONSTERS to finish the map! All the monsters along the main and most side quests are limited in number and can be defeated any time (provided your hero is developed enough). I never could understand why people are so eager to exterminate all monsters on the map...

Author: Kenzo (New Zealand), 30-06-2008 11:47
Yong
Exactly my point - rush and finish the map in few months as if you go past 6-8 months map becomes impossible. The number of the monsters is increasing way too fast. Great idea, nice map but I rather enjoy a map which allows a longer play time with a nice balance of forces.

Author: J Yong (Busan, Korea), 26-06-2008 19:43
Good Map.
The map is very interesting.
but if you play for about 10 months or greater, you have to meet 1K~2K(is not so many) upto 10k or greater, horde of monsters from various town(including Undead-guess what 1K+ of vampire is rushing to you!)
so the turntime of this map is best for 3~4 month, I guess. :)

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 23-06-2008 18:59
Теперь и на русском
Внимание! Появилась русскоязыч ная версия карты (ищите ее на этом сервере). Английская версия обновлена до версии 1.2

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 19-06-2008 22:46
spoiler
You *can* decurse Astarya if you're very evil or very good. You can't do it only if you're somewhere in between.

Author: Tomi (Warsaw, Poland.), 19-06-2008 21:17
Bad side.
Map is really great. I was supprised that so much can be done. The only bad comment I have is that when you join slavers gulid you can not decurse world. Thre should be good end for evil side too. I kiled all monsters on hard. Excpet 2 groups I could not get too. Great map any way.

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 18-06-2008 08:45
About the puzzle
The aim is simple - to make all the field blue or red (doesn't matter). When you touch a dolmen, it will switch the color of a pattern of 9 tiles. The pattern for every dolmen is always the same. And also, there is a very simple and symmetric system of patterns. For example, dolmens in the corners switch a square of 3x3 tiles adjancents to their corner. Switch one dolmen several tims in a row to see its pattern.

When you learn the patterns, it's only a matter of tehnique to solve the puzzle.

Author: Lord Fubar (USA), 18-06-2008 01:05
Amazing Map
I have yet to finish this map and only blame myself. I rated it a 10 as this is one of my all time favorite maps even though I've had to restart it many times and still haven't figured out where I went wrong. I have a few ideas that I'll explore.
Franzy, you are one of my favorite map makers. I'm glad to see the puzzle is an option this time around. Wow, I looked at it and could only come up with WTF? Maybe it will dawn on me at a later time the solution to that part of the map.

Thank you for helping keep Heroes alive and fun to play.

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 15-06-2008 02:15
2Kenzo
36K Emerald Dragons, heh? Have a courage to face them, and you may be surprised...

Author: Kenzo (New Zealand), 15-06-2008 01:19
2F
Nope, I am playing it on hard and I have also tried on normal. I know I dont have to kill all the monsters, just saying their numbers are growing way too fast. Cheers

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 14-06-2008 18:41
2Kenzo
There are no main quest battles that are this hard. And to finish the game, you don't have to kill all the monsters and to complete all the quests. Only primary quests are required to win.

It's seems to me you're playing the game on easy difficulty: be aware that on this difficulty the map script breaks in the very beginning and the game becomes un-winnable. Sorry, I only playtest my maps on hard and heroic :)
So, either wait for a newer version (will be out in about a week or a fortnight) or play on normal.

Author: Kenzo (New Zealand), 14-06-2008 10:54
to K
It's exactly what I am using and I was able to win against 18K treants but 36K emerald dragons?...be serious! I tried to be as fast as i could but I cant make it faster than this. Interesting concept but the numbers you have to fight against is exagerated...

Author: K (S.Korea), 14-06-2008 05:00
To Kenzo
I finished this map in heroic difficulty.

Use Hunter mercenary. And using frenzy, puppet master spell in dark magic makes the progress much easier.

Of course, you must do the entire job much faster. The strongest enemy I have encountered is 100-120? phoenixes.

Author: Kenzo (New Zealand), 14-06-2008 03:41
pretty much stuck
I have no idea how you guys finished this map. I have left only with impossible battles to fight. Kill 38K emerald dragons, 18K pheonix and others like that. I highly doubt somebody can win battles like that....

Author: Coin (Korea), 13-06-2008 13:58
Best map I ever played
it has taken days to finish this map but it was worth it! no bugs, good balance, nice map design, amaging story, etc. PERFECT!!! --b

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 13-06-2008 11:38
2Katamari
Actually, there are no boots of levitation. They were supposed to be the other way to solve the quest, but then I decided to cut it out.

Use summon boat. There is a scroll below the Sunken City.

Author: Kenzo (New Zealand), 13-06-2008 09:31
nice
Very nice map - I havent finished it yet but working on it. I just can't work out how to kill legions of minotaurs guards with 2200 health each....hmmmm, seems impossible

Author: Katamari (U.S.), 13-06-2008 01:14
Couldn't get better
The map is simply amazing. If you follow it through all the way and do all the quests, it can easily take 12 months. However, the mercenaries are pretty much useless, except for peasants (Which pay their own cost) and vindicators, because both respawn weekly.
The map definitely makes you think and use strategy instead of mass slaughter (not that there is anything wrong with killing legions of peasanats).
Once you get the dwarf special ability, ultimate protection as well as the Light special powers, it makes the game a lot easier.

However, I just can't find the boots of levitation. There is no change in the Cuirass quest explanation, and I already completed every other quest on the map. Going near the lake also does nothing and I've spoken to every person on the map. So, where are the boots?

Mk writes:
26-09-2019 18:47

How did you complete pilgrimage mission? - Mercenaries

I can't complete that mission.

Would you mind explaining the order of touching idols?

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 08-06-2008 13:15
spoiler
To get through the gate under the Sunken City you must finish "The Mystery of Exodus" quest.

Author: Warmonger (Poland), 08-06-2008 08:58
re
Luckily I've found the other Tome and has collected three artifacts, but at the same time ran out of the quests. I have no idea how to get through the last underground gate, even though there are still some quests involving (almost) cleared Sunken City.

There is a visible difference between the hard battle and impossible battle. I used to deal with legions of T6/7 creatures (moreover, that's what I enjoy at most), but none of these tricks applies to this kind of enemies and starting hero.

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 07-06-2008 20:38
2Warmonger
1) There are more than one book of light. If you want this particular one, come early.
2) You don't have to complete all the quests to win.
3) All the battles are winnable provided you use right tactics, right troops and right spells. If the game seems to difficult for you, play it on easier difficulty.

As I said, this map was designed to force players use their brains. If your only tactics is to gather as large army as possible, you should probably play some other, more standard maps.

If you can't win, don't blame mapmaker, blame yourself. This map was successfully finished by many players (including myself) and on all difficulties. And I must say most of them complained the game was too easy...
Draw a conclusion yourself.

Author: Warmonger (Poland), 07-06-2008 19:02
quite long
The map design and scriptig are impressive, though I put its playablity under a doubt. I've just found Tome of Light guarded by 4K Death Knights and 5k liches in month 11 and can't really get over it. It just takes way too long to complete all the quests!
Also, the mercenary economics is unplayable. As my income is just above 10K daily, I can't afford resonably big army and get forces adequate to the map demands.

To sum things map, the idea is great, but the result... unsatisfactory.

Author: Franzy (Moscow), 28-05-2008 11:45
No point
10k peasants? Use a balor against them. One Balor due to his ability to inflict 2 add. damage per troop will KILL HALF of them in one blow. You've just got to use right tactics against certain enemy armies! I don't want H5 to turn into slaughter where you shoot out all enemies with archers. Use your brain once in a while :))

And if you need more high level troops, just complete quest for any major faction.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-99 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy