Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about 2 Delta - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map 2 Delta - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> 2 Delta

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Both single and multiplayer (Winds of War) map.
In once united land there are six lords. Each lord share diferent view on countrys future. So will won point of view of the strongest...
(You could play for 2 of them.)

Added: 27-10-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Lost Temple | Lord Of The Rings | Star Temple | Pognй sur une ile

NO opinions

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy