Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Out of Mind - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Out of Mind - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Out of Mind - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Out of Mind

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Rolf Steiner's 21st birthday party ends in disaster: His drink is spiked, and he's rushed to hospital in a coma.
He finds himself in a deadly hallucination, a land of mythical monsters, fighting for his life.
His task is to wake up from this nightmare and return to the 'real' world.

Added: 04-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Kill Kill Kill | Genesis-DarkRealm | ARENA | Magic vs Might

| 1-30 | 31-44 |

Author: mcgrx (Hamburg,Germany), 20-10-2009 02:21
out of mind
great story, intelligent design, fight the Elements with the rest of your army which you keep of the field for all living stuff(red dragons with vampirism should be enough)

Author: Samuel Hans (Canada), 31-08-2009 02:58
Solution to Elementals
Hero Setup:
You need a large amount of support units, primarily:
Blood Furies
Brisk Raiders
Orc Chieftans.

Standard tactics is make groups of 50 orc chieftans to speed up your dragons (by 0.50 ATB each usage) to strike. Keep using them constantly to speed up the dragons.

Artifacts:
Lots of reduce initiative for the enemy while boosting your own works. Rings of Speed, Celerity, Staff of the Netherworld, Dragon Gear for boosting initiative.
Sandro's Cloak would be a big help. Frenzy to get some assistance from their side.
Puppet Master will immobilize the final unit for beatings of your choice.
Mass Confusion to prevent retaliation (key for large stacks).

Spells:
Mass Haste/slow if you have it is great to keep the lead. Try freezing or stunning the elementals as well to give yourself a bit more time at crucial moments. Destruction spells do not play that big of a role here minus the stunning or freezing.

Earth Elementals
Get those Blood Furies to attack them, while running around lots of Brisk Raiders. The running damage off the Brisk Raiders and the Bite Damage off the Furies will take them out. Back off when the elemental is about to strike. Vulnerability will speed things up.

Water Elementals
For some reason auto-battle took care of it. I'm assuming magic will deal little damage enmass for a stack, so your overall damage will take care of them provided they do not melee.

Air Elementals
Auto-Battle worked as well. I'd assume to camp a corner and bust out the dragon/chieftan combo to work.

Fire Elementals
Attack as fast as possible. I had the most casualties for this one. Mass Confusion will put things in your favour, and I suppose then I would have ranged units combined with frenzy/puppet master.

Other:
You don't need to do all of this, but it would certainly help if you are too far in the game with 30K elementals to reset and want to still win. Buying arcane spells from the shop will hopefully give you what you need, and having to relearn Arcane Excellence will give you lower level key spells if you missed them (IE Slow, Confusion). A Memory Master will allow you to set yourself up correctly.

Author: Chen (China), 19-06-2009 17:25
Nice but I need some help!
same thing, I could not defeat the elementals with low lost, too hard with the dark magic. who can tell me how to solve this? txs
except this part, great job!

Author: Michele (Italy), 15-06-2009 20:25 Like
same problem here
The map is great but now i have a problem. I have to defeat the elementals but vampirism doesn't work on them and resurrection is too slow. I'm expert dark and light magic. Please give me a suggestion.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 23-05-2009 17:59
Nice but help!
Got to the underground, but now I have to defeat elementals of each type, to get each switch. There's 30,000 at each switch...how on earth do you defeat 30,000 elementals with a couple of hundred dragons...

Otherwise great map...more please!

Author: klearchos (Athens, Greece), 11-05-2009 10:02
WELL DONE
Nice job Sarvi.

Author: sarvi (Perth, Australia), 04-05-2009 09:48
out of mind
Blue Key:- In the witch's hut in the Grove of the Goddess, after meeting Elanor.

Author: sarvi (Perth, Australia), 04-05-2009 04:50
out of mind
Cursed ring - you get the cursed ring by completing a quest. The quest hut is in the knights area at the north edge of the map.

Author: zawangel (France), 03-05-2009 19:03
Question please
Could you tell me please where is the cursed ring ? I've eliminated the blue but I haven't the cursed ring. Please help me continue the game
Thank you

Author: HORBOŁ (Poland), 27-04-2009 13:25
Question
Where is the blue key???

Author: Anna (Moscow, Russia), 11-04-2009 20:18
Question
Very interesting map! But I have a question: in the temple (north of the map)I was asked to have bla-bla-bla and ability in Sorcery. What does it mean, what Sorcery? My native language is Russian, maybe that's why it not quite clear for me what should I get, which Sorcery is meant...
Hope for your help

Author: Pär fläder (Sweden), 10-04-2009 12:08
Great!
excellent i any way.More of this please!

Author: michael (United States), 05-04-2009 00:44
very nice
Please do more. I loved it. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Author: DoomSotus (Athens, Greece), 03-04-2009 02:45
MmHm! Now THAT'S WHAT I CALL A GREAT SCENARIO
hi! just finished it after approx. 10 hours or so. realy, realy, REALY great job. No text mistakes, no bugs and an at least brillant plot.
probably this scenario and "mercenaries&qu ot; are the best ones i've played.
thanks for doing such a nice work
congrats. perfect 10

helen writes:
03-02-2015 16:56

to fix the pumps

pls help me. i finished blue and yellow,and i opened the upground map. now i am asked to fix the 4 pumps. i have been wandering about for a long while. how can i fix the 4 pumps. i preciate ur help!!!!

| 1-30 | 31-44 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy