Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about DreamLand - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map DreamLand - heroes 3 mapsDownload map DreamLand - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> DreamLand

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Seek out and destroy the Dragon Lord. Hes black armies is groing stronger by the minute. An easy task you think?

Added: 09-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Великолепная история | Slay the God | Underworld - The Struggle | Dissidences et Decadence

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 21-10-2017 01:26 Like
guest - DreamLand
Nice map just for gaming pleasure. You will not meet hard fights or unbelievable opponents. Just play your game and collect forces. I’ve finished it at 424 with Tazar as a main hero. Finale battle was done without any magic just for fun.
Hidden tents is a good idea to make this map a little bit harder.
Best wishes to author!
7/10 for good idea, strategy, visual, but this is too easy imho

Author: Allan (Stockholm, Sweden), 03-06-2017 17:00
Map freezes - DreamLand
I played 12 months and 2 weeks, then the map freezes on red player's turn, and I can't do anything about it. Not very fun. I attached the save game...

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
04-06-2017 16:48

Nope - DreamLand

No you didn't include your save.
One reason for late freezes is AI resource overflow but there are many, some still unknown.

Author: David (Vietnam), 29-03-2016 10:36
Map Dreamland? - DreamLand
I can not find the white keymaster tent.Can you show me in the map?

Novakane (Moscow, Russia) writes:
06-07-2016 00:19

white tent - DreamLand

White keymaster tent is behind volcanoes in the west of underground. But I still can't find the portal to the Dragon Lord(

Author: simon (australia), 14-12-2015 12:21 Like
GREAT - DreamLand
awesome map loved it

Author: jon g (in your back yard), 21-01-2013 13:20
pretty good map
i have to say that putting the light blue tent behind the three volcanoes was stupid. and afterwards,i searched for 3 months the white or black tent. it is a very well designed map,but for those 2 things i would have to call u an idiot sir.

Author: Jim (USA), 28-01-2011 03:36
Hey
I actually can't find out how to get to a red, purple, light blue or dark blue border guard. Can I get some help??

jon g writes:
21-01-2013 13:16

after green tent

After u get the green tent,go to the island with the green gate. and behind the 3 volcanoes u will find the light blue tent. from there u will find red and purple tent. but that's where i am stuck. i cannot find the white tent,or the black one

Author: Standa (Prague, Czech rep.), 09-03-2009 13:43
Forgot to vote
I dnt know, I want to vote 9 but it doesnt show in the rating...

Author: Standa (Prague, Czech rep.), 09-03-2009 13:40
Jimmi
Hi Jimmi,

u wont read this probably since its a long time from the last comment, but...
Ur map is ok. It crashed at m2 w2 d4 during greens turn, but I think its because I didnt start the map from scratch but I restarted scenario (because of the artifact I chose as a bonus). Actually I played ur map like 2 years ago and it was perfect, no bugs. Now, after the crash, I started a NEW GAME (no restart) and got quickly to this m2 w2 d4 and everything was ok.

If u played Empire of the World II, then u know that the same goes for the God of Fire. Like I was waiting for the Neclace of Speed or Spirit of Oppression and restarted and restarted and then the game screwed, as the God of Fire dissapeared.

So, its always better to start a brand new game not to Restart Scenario, as probably there is a bug in HOMM 3.

Thank you for a good and challenging map and if u have more, put them here or u can send some to StandD@seznam.cz

Best Regards,

Standa

Author: Jimmy (Sweden), 17-11-2007 00:32
Is it that bad?
I released two of my maps here, i am most sorry to have dissapointed the 1 point voters. As i said to the webmaster it was because bring the joy that they have given my family and my friends who likes them very much. it was not to make the pro's angry. Sorry again and you certainly find the better elsewhere. The rest of my makings i will not release to make sure that you will get no more agany. / Regards Jimmy

Author: Zwug (home), 15-11-2007 21:24
Full with bugs
If you manage one month before crash, be happy. Dont download this.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy