Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Seven Seals - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Seven Seals - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Seven Seals - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Seven Seals

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Sandro is imprisoned in the land of the dead. Seven mighty wizards built seven strong seals to keep him from ever enter the world of the living again.
Signs says that he is getting help from the gods of the dead and they will use him to destroy the known world. Time is short. You must stop him.

Added: 28-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Road of Tazar | Grim Reaper | Return of the damned | Hercules VS Gods of Olympus

Author: Igor (Moscow, Russia), 23-11-2018 21:02 Like
Brown Keeper Tent - Seven Seals
I enjoyed the map until I didn't need to cross the brown borders to proceed the game. Tell me, please, where the brown keeper tent is hidden.

Author: karl, 10-05-2013 09:43
great map
hi! i just played your map. and i enjoyed it. you make great maps. both this one and dreamland. you should consider making some more.

Author: Yonder (Karlsruhe, Germany), 07-10-2011 20:48
Like it!
Very nice map. Had a good time playing it.

Although not terribly complicated but the quests for the next gate and the gimmick with the border guard were very entertaining.

Author: Jimmy (Sweden), 06-08-2009 09:25
Seven Seals
Hello Adam, i answered your question by mail, but since i didnt get any reply i'll put the same answer here

I'm glad you enjoyed the map so far.

But this Homm 3 is so full of bugs. A couple of months ago I played Homm3 again after a long time in rest. I played one map that i should defeat a certain enemy to pass a quest guard. That certain enemy had suddenly gained Dimension door, (which was banned from the map), and jumped over to his enemy territory where he was killed. So I could'nt pass the quest guard.

At that point I replayed my own Seven seals and Dreamland. When playing Seven seals and sailing the ocean I suddenly met the Orange player. I was surprised thinking how did he get out?. When I later came to orange area I saw what was wrong. Several of Orange players got the spell "Fly" which is totally banned from the map. The Orange player had entered a area which normally he never should or could reach, and destroyed a monster army, which was connected with a quest guard, This is very depressing.

On Dreamland I had to freeze all the Orange players, because if they where allowed to walk around, the map crashed. I was forced to build a lot of vegetation in one area so that (I think) Green player not could step on the grass here, the game crashed if he could.

Unfortunately The Game Homm 3 never was fully developed by the programmers.
If one have the opportunity to build a map, then one should not have to worry about the things to place or not place on the map. The map should never be able to crash because of stupid things like "Don’t put any grass there" or add banned spells or several other reasons, When building the maps one have to change ideas because the game engine does not work as it supposed to. This is really bad, I really enjoyed playing Homm3 but the everlasting crashes and bugs made me stop building maps and stop playing the game, I get a little nostalgic now and then and starts the game again, but it always ends the same way, stop playing because of the never ending bugs and crashes.

The bug you now talk about I never have encountered on that map and place, All I can say. I am sorry but this damned game engine really mess the maps up. The Pink player never reaches the purple keymaster tent, anyway it is "impossible&quo t; at that stage of the game or more like it should be impossible. I would not be surprised if the game engine gave that ghost guard the spell "Fly" or "Dimension door" as he of course not should have.

The only thing that I had to change with that ghost guard is at a start he also had "Admirals Hat" as the hero that entered the area had as well as "Expert Navigation". When passing the ghost guard the hero got some steps ahead, and the purpose was that the ghost guard never should be able to catch the hero if the hero sailed straight ahead without any stops. My idea was that the ghost guard should be just one or two steps behind when reaching the end of the sailing part. But I had to remove it. At one time the ghost guard worked as it should, next time he sailed 6-7 steps more than the hero every move, and catch the hero, next time he sailed 3-4 steps more than the hero. I think I got it working as it should be 1 time out of 10 so I had to remove the Admirals hat from the ghost guard.

So that ghost guard has destroyed the map and the only way to pass him now is to cheat your way pass him. But if Pink really can pass purple boarders (which he of course, shouldn’t be able to) then the game is totally destroyed and you can quit the map. Maybe if you start all over again this will not happen again, the game engine decides :(

Best regards

SirGak writes:
29-12-2013 21:29

A point to consider

Even in a game with DD and Fly banned, if you go to the pyramid where you fight the diamond and gold golem guards, you are given a random 5th level spell, and so can get those banned spells from that structure. That's probably how the opponents got those otherwise banned spells that they shouldn't have had.

Author: AdAm (Bratislava,Slovakia), 14-07-2009 00:11
seven seals
nice map i really enjoyed playin' it but i haven't finished because the ghost guard with expert navigation when he didn't catch me he came back to the purple border gate and somehow passed through it..?i went against him with nexus(i had 99 of all prim skills) *i had really huge army!* but he put defeated me...??help

Author: Zamber (Here), 09-03-2009 21:11
Duke
I didnt get any bugs in this map. Zwug, dont you understand that the bugs are from the engine not the maps? By the way i was intersted in playing one of your maps, But it doesnt seem that Zwug has any maps at all. Another winy person that never comes up with anything at all, just complaining on others. I liked the map myself

Author: Zwug (home), 15-11-2007 21:25
Same here more bugs
and boring

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy