Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 19-03-2024 13:48

Dragon rules - In A Land of Towns - Heroes 3 map

THx for joy.Mercenaries are very important in first weeks.160 difficulty finished on 4m1w7d.After Kilgor killng received wings of angels,Graal to open map.A lot of interesting traps.Rules diplomacy,logistic,fire,earth,water with TP,ressurection and clone.Smts better to wait,i mean beginning.On the s more...

Author: Fyletto (Praha, Czech Republic), 19-03-2024 01:25

Mephala - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Is it possible to beat Mephala somehow? I know I do not have to, still I would like to. She takes some of my castles while I proceed to Portishead territory and I wanted a "clean" win.. Huge army, high stats are normal in this map, but immunity to blind and cape of silence makes the differ more...

Author: Jani Aarnio aka Ghost (Finland), 18-03-2024 21:32

Unique & Orb - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

Yes.. Because the artifact must be bring to Quest Guard, computer AI doesn't want to.. If you remove Quest Guard, so computer AI arrives there, but couldn't fight the Dragons, even if legion level 7, or 30k Enchanters and ~85 stats in the 6 months, or computer AI is building a new hero aga more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 18-03-2024 21:23

worms - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

The more worms the better. The lowest amount that was able to win that I've seen was 8 worms. Try to have around 10 just to be safe. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 18-03-2024 21:11

LOL - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Funny thing, I updated HD Mod and was thinking this was HotA update :) . Today I updated HotA to 1.7 and voila, map is working. more...

Author: BM , 18-03-2024 19:12

Blackym - Crapcore - Factory Red - Heroes 3 map

I dont like that there is DD and Fly on this map, kinda ruins the point of half of the stuff more...

Author: Darknessus , 18-03-2024 19:12

okay - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

I have 3 coatles, 6 worms, and 5 Ironclads and still can't win.
Is this army enough?
more...

Author: Raa , 18-03-2024 11:05

underground - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

You can't go to the opponent areas. You win this game by obtaining the angel wing. As for Tower(top right starting area), the orb was guarded by fairy dragons at underground area. As for the other area starters, there are other op artifacts such cloak of undead king or horn of the abyss. I am more...

Author: Doctor (Воронеж, Россия), 18-03-2024 06:29

Нет Имри - Brownie Dream trip (Брауни. Путешествие мечты) - Heroes 7 map

Интересный баг получился. Во время теста с таким не сталкивался, зависло обновление целей в задании, есть предположение о причине. Написал в личку на электронку пару вопросов. more...

Author: HasH , 17-03-2024 20:05

I can't go Other parts of the map - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

I have cleaned my side of corner except "Angel Wing" artifact. Still I don't have "orb". How can I go other parts of the map? more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 20:01

another strong purple hero - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

and maybe this purple hero in forest that he is standing in place whole time should be replaced by another strong purple moving hero who would be danger as DAMNATION more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 19:48

suggest - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

I dont know if it is possible when you creat the map but this strongest purple hero ,,DAMNATION,, (i think that was his name) should have priority in retaking castles. He was realy close to my castels few times and never took any of them. And I dont know what happen with him but last few weeks I saw more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 17-03-2024 19:30

Morton - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Hello. I can assure you that that part is beatable, as i have had multiple players finish it. Try conserving more army in previous fights :) more...

Author: Darknessus , 17-03-2024 19:26

i'm stuck - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

I can't complete area with Morton, dont enough army. I literally have a couple of warriors left and I still have the last tree to pick up more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Demon Hunter - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Demon Hunter - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Demon Hunter - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Demon Hunter

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

The Demon Sovereign has settled for many years in a distant underground castle, planing a fierce unleash of his army on the world.Strong magic has trapped the demon within his castle for over two centuries but now he has discovered a way out.It is time to stop him once and for all.
Conquer any other claimer of the title because you only shall be remembered as the "Demon Hunter".

Added: 23-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Battle for the Centre | Battle for the Centre (2 vs. 2) | Tribal Instinct | Schloss Schwefelstein

Author: Markus (London), 15-08-2019 13:38
Amazing - Demon Hunter
One of the coolest map i have ever played (Dungeon on impossible level). Finished in nearly 14 months, and probably the most difficult was to defeat 33k of stone elemental in month 8(but i figure out how to do that :D). Main boss was also challenging(killed everyone in my army apart from dragons), but not as much as some natural stack creatures (e.g - couldn't go through 3 million of horned demons). Anyway, long hours of playing greatly rewarded by amazing design of main boss area - simply astonishing(reminded mi a bit of diablo series). Thanks a lot. 10/10

Author: 6 (m m), 12-04-2017 14:30
great design. - Demon Hunter
very good texture, longer than it seems! balanced, but kha beleth ai is weird. it puppeted my angels and wanted to resign (i didn't click the white flag but it came up when my puppeted angels turned...) . And it stayed and defended the whole time with my angels. Once resurrected his own pieces. But the way like that it isn't much of a challenge. It could blow up all my 100+ knights by 1 turn and it was near them. !

"I hope you saved before visiting..."

Well, no. Screw it. - 76% team. LOL If I save, it ofthen crashes... autosave works.

9/10

Author: evilstone (Taiwan), 26-02-2017 12:47
Elven is somewhat unplayable - Demon Hunter
I finally start to explore the sea at the 6th week and green heroes attack my town.It seems the enemy automatically choose the way to elven town.I don't know how to deal with that.GG.The other two factions are fine tho.

Author: Louie (Slovakia), 26-09-2010 13:24
I wanted to play this map as a barbarian so I simply replaced whole haven facility with stronghold creatures. I have to say that fighting all those big armies without any spells was real challenge. 76k+ stack of overseers huh wtf lol? But barbs can fight the way through with their cruelty. Played on heroic of course, the AI is a bit helpless on this difficulty though. Cannot break those huge creatures stacks and sits home.

Anyway cool map .. 3k goblins on 3rd rage blood lvl with no enemy retaliation ftw :)

Author: Goliath (Kyiv,Ukraine), 14-05-2010 16:55
Very good!^)
I really liked this map,especially eliminating big armies!+9

JackJack (France) writes:
22-05-2016 13:36

Great Map ! - Demon Hunter

A lot of fun ! a few hours of a week end where the weather was so bad and this map so fun to play !

Author: Standa (Prague, Czech republic), 22-04-2010 00:44
Nice map!
thank you for the map, played as warlock, time: 8 months, 2 weeks. I must say I cannot imagine playing against Demon Soverign as knight or elf. First time he puppeted my red dragons, so I went home and changed them to blackies. Btw vampirism and red dragons is ultimate! Second time he casted Frenzy etc at my other troops, but I didnt mind and was casting Frenzy on his Arch devils (plus damaging spells- power 62, 113 Arch devils in one go!). The Soverign lost because all the time his Arch devils stayed behind walls doing nothing. I did not have Dark nor Light skill, only the tome of Dark. Also his ca 460 Arch devils summoned over 500 other Arch Devils.

So, I dont know, if I had Archangels or elven dragons, he would puppeted them and I dont think it would be possible to win then. Or I am not very experienced probably.

Also the red knight was very active and conquered my garrison. Blue elf was sitting in his town all the time.

Thank you for the map and I wish all of you good time with HOMM V!

Author: John DiFool (USA), 26-01-2010 01:10 Like
ye
As is said just want to score

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 22-01-2010 10:18
some suck at this!
This map is great. There is only one thing you should not do and that's NOT WASTE TIME. At heroic it's simple. Go navigate as soon as posible to view more and then (having summon creatures) get yourself troops, don't go home. Once you have sufficient troops go and take the AI subteranean towns, you'll travel alot faster across the map (need town portal, but you'll have it at this point. From this point it's just a matter of time untill you will get boath surrface players.

Good day!

Author: simon1812 (poland), 08-01-2010 23:31 Like
simon1812
extra...great map...amazing map...more please. nm 10 :)

Author: John DiFool (USA), 21-12-2009 18:34
Forget the last review
I did manage to track down and kill that second hero, after which the scenario got progressively easier and I managed to find enough gold sources (incl. the Tears of Asha). My only real criticism of this map is that the big bad at the end will typically be outclassed by your army (if you found all your extra dwellings), and that, unlike what the blurb says, he remains stuck in his town for the entire game (hence he never "discovers a way out" and just waits there for you to kill him).

Upgrading score to a 7.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 20-12-2009 11:42
Impossible to win on top AI level
Played as Sylvan. I'm not sure what the purpose is of heavily stocked garrisons guarding your home territory when a one way teleporter effortlessly brings the enemy right on the doorstep of your capital. In any event I had lots of troops to buy, and nothing to buy them with; exploration is hampered by the endless rushing AI hordes (coming thru the teleporter, natch) preventing you from going anywhere (and finding the tent to my secondary town).

I finally got what I thought was a killer stack of 56 Crystal Dragons, when Green came at me thru the teleporter and attacked my town. Having fought him off (suffering severe casualties in the process, tho I managed to save most of my dragons), thinking that now I could regroup in peace, I noticed another Green uber-hero coming towards me with many Dungeon troops. I guess I'm missing something-would love to get out and find the things I need to find, but I cannot.

It's too bad, because the map looks gorgeous-I don't know how the "nighttime" ; shadowy look was achieved, but it was very cool to look at.

Author: BarbarianEmperor (USA), 10-11-2009 23:44
Pretty Good
Nice map and game. I like the Angel WIngs and Levitation boots as the way to get to the Demon Sovereign. Very useful if you want to fly over the keymaster gates insetad of opening them and your leveling up decisions don't allow you to get the Vessel of Shabala spell. I played as Elven and beat the Dark Elves and Haven in that order and didn't let up on them while they were at sea. Logistics is important in this game as well as the keymaster tents, if only to get to the artifacts mentioned above, so find them ASAP. I would like to see the prisoner in the Demon realm that you can release have more upper tier troops, be higher level and and equipped with usable artifacts. That'd be cool. Also, my opinion, I'd like to see Barbarian faction in this game as it is Tribes of the East. Still, very fun game.

Author: Liafailt (Austria), 05-11-2009 21:36
Very good :-)
Thanks for the map, was great to play: very interesting gameplay, well designed and AI also works fast: thank you...

Author: Roy (USA), 03-11-2009 21:38
Best by far
Well done. Its been a while for a great map like this to come along. There is no long wait between turns infact its fast. I had to admit for a while without the spell to call up the vessels I puzzled how to get to the portals. Then I found the shoes. The gameplay takes you along just right as your army grows to match the bigger armies that come into play later on. Just wish the AI for the other heroes moved them faster in expanding. When I took them out they had big armies but had not really expanded their area and mines. Otherwise great.

Author: Arunas (Lithuania), 02-11-2009 02:02
Map
Not bad , but i think needs more space in map

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy