Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Vampir contra Angel IV - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Vampir contra Angel IV - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Vampir contra Angel IV - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Vampir contra Angel IV

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Angel (Orange) starts with 1000 Archanghels,Green starts with 500 Archangels,Tan with 200 Archangels and Blue with 100 Archangels ! You,with just 1 Vampire ! Yet,you can win because the computer is not as smart as you ! Raise an army of 9999 Vampires OR/AND defeat all!

Added: 01-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Путь к признанию | The Foundation of the Order | Quad Force | THE CHAIN WARS

Author: Snake Madman, 24-10-2012 22:11 Like
An excellent map
Very enjoyable, vrey well planned. Enemies stay challenging as you get stronger, it was lots of fun playing. +10
Thank you

Author: Eric (San Francisco, USA), 27-08-2009 03:34 Like
(spoilers!!!!)
Took me 4 tries, but I'm on my way to winning, just kicked Angel's ass. Some hints:

1) Clear your starting area FAST!
2) Expert earth & air are essential for expert slow,speed and expert counterstrike for your vampires.
3) If Angel shows up in the beginning or gets town portal (through a scroll I'm guessing), start over, it's too tedious to try and win.
3) I defeated Angel with 1200 Vampires & 300 angels ... Just expert slow, and blind all his powerful stacks (computer player is too stupid to cure), then just attack, blind, attack, blind, etc. I had 1100 spell points so this was easy.

I thought it was a challenging and fun map.

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 04-07-2009 14:31
get way more easier
starts pretty hard but u will get soooo many vampires and skeletons. i had 7k vampires and 200k skeletons which are raised. I also had 2k archangels at the end so... pretty fun map,but less obstacles.

Author: kaka_ricardo (Hanoi,Vietnam), 28-06-2009 08:09
interesting
I'm in month 3 and with 300 vampires i've cleared the blue and Tan. but it takes too much time for each battle, sometimes i can't patient.

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 27-06-2009 20:18
to Bug-C
just collect an army of little vampires and start easy. it takes weeks and i cleared the area in 1 month and week 3. I owned Angel with my 50k skeletons and vampires were a bit... useless. after defeating it i raised extra 12k skeletons. well its rly fun and good map. i wish orange player stays where he is. I saw strongest player of orange flying onm my territory XD but he didnt attack me. that was week 4 on month 1

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 27-06-2009 13:38
changing point
i changed my map victory condition into defeat all. more fun

Author: Bug-C (Germany, Stuttgart), 09-05-2009 10:54
I stand no chance?
Perhaps I am too stupid but I stand absolutely no chance. Even at the beginning I see no way in defeating any single enemy placed on the map.

Is it common behaviour that I won't receive the gift that an event told me about, that happens after the first week (diplomats ring)?

Author: Vlad (Romania), 09-04-2009 00:03
Nice map
Turning point in the game was when i was defending with 55 Supremes, 300 Vampires and some skeletons, and Porcusorul attacked me with 230 Chaos Hydras and 15000 Might Gorgons (!!!!!) plus some others :) Cool fight!

When's the next map coming out?

Author: hgh (moscow), 04-04-2009 13:08
пр
hg

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 24-02-2009 10:52 Like
Vampir contra Angel IV
i finished this map in 8 months and i am still not very satisfied with it ! in the end it's gonna be what I want it to be ! if i have time for it ! for the moment its hard enough and challenging this map !
thank you for youre translation and commnents !

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 24-02-2009 04:46
strange language
seems that ghsf from Odessa has problems to come through (impossible to come through - if my knowledge of russian tongue is right ;-) - in shortest time the big hero seems to come ?)
my first trial was a trouble too - I was too slow, too late, and the hero angel with 1000 angels fought my towns; in the second trial I was faster, fought some of the 100-angel-heroes, and have about a half of the map (with about 600 vampires) - but the main enemy with 1000 angels is a bit to strong - this time... but the times they are a changin' ;-)
nice map indeed

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 23-02-2009 13:24 Like
Vampir contra Angel IV
not a chance for me to understand youre lenguage !

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 11-02-2009 19:07 Like
Vampir contra Angel IV
This ia a much better version of Vampir contra Angel III.Its getting closer ti what i want thus map to be.when you start a map usually the map turns into something else.with this version i am getting very closer to my initial purpose.enjoy it !

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy