Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Golden Harbour - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Golden Harbour - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Golden Harbour - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Golden Harbour

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

This is a very old map of mine. I made it many years ago.
I haven't played it in years because I love my other map "War of Titans" more. This
map still is quite nice though. It is different in War of titans in that this map relies
less on attacking random monsters. It is the same in that the going can get tough at times,
although War of titans is more difficult (especially the original version.) Enough about
WOT though.
Golden Harbour is a map in which you start on a small island, just like your opponents.
Head to the main island, and take the golden harbour. From there on conquer all. Just as
in WOT it might be you have to flee large enemy heroes and conquer other castles and
restart your way from there. This obviously is an emergency choice.

Added: 02-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Underground River | Cataclysm II | Chronicles of Seth-Cordor | The Fucking Real World -2-

Author: Andor (UK), 12-01-2021 21:43
Great map - Golden Harbour
See the post I made in that reply, ups! :))

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 03-09-2019 17:54
excellent - Golden Harbour
i remember how those "random heroes puzled me when i 1st played that map years ago,it was easier this time just had to go go and take with diplomacy the big monster stuffs before "random.
finisted in 81 days smoothly.
yep great map.

Andor (UK) writes:
12-01-2021 21:42

Great Map - Golden Harbour

Enjoyed it very much, lots of dragons, good idea to pick up Diplomacy, very well placed towns, very balanced, lost of funny monster comments, if only the computer knew where to head in order to win =), no bugs encountered, I love that it doens't have story line to follow I hate maps with story lines.

Golden Harbour walkthrough

P.s. a few general tips of mine I sometimes use:

Arch devils can take on infinite numbers of slow creatures. Just wait, let them move, then
move in and attack. Next round begins. Move away. Let them move. Wait. Let them move. Move
in and attack. Rinse and repeat. Be careful of other creatures and high morale.

When a ridiculously strong hero approaches, you might feel humble. What I have done in the past
is look at that hero and see what types of creatures he has. I had a beady eye especially for
speed of the units and immunity to fire. Then I bought a creature that was faster than his
fastest and immune to fire (efreet sultan or phoenix or black dragon). Just one. If I couldn't get
a faster one, I bought three monsters (in case he has high morale) and set them in separate stacks. I parked
my usual army in a castle.
Then I attacked the hero and used armageddon to destroy much of his army in one blow! I then immediately
surrendered. I then rehired my hero, attacked again, used armageddon, and surrendered. His total army diminished
enormously. I have used this emergency tactic of mine only a few times in all the years I played the game.
Make sure he does not have shackles of war by testing with a useless hero with seven stacks of semi fast
single units like obsidian gargoyles or centaur captains.

Slowing the enemy down, blinding them one by one is another tactic. Speed up your army and kill them
one by one. If you cannot finnish a stack off in one round blind it again before it gets to move. Skip
other turns with your slower units in that case and attack in the new round. Clone, bless, frenzy and
disruption ray can speed things up. When casting these beneficial spells and all their units are blind,
skip all your units turns. (So you have a few rounds of boosting while they are blind, and you do not
attack.) In these round you can also use resurrect to bring back fallen units of yours. When you attack
a stack make sure you have not cast a spell that turn. If you cannot finish it off, you can blind it
again. That way he won't be able to flee.

When you are attacked inside a castle, and the enemy has many ground troops and ballistics, it may prove
wise to take out his catapult in the first round if he hasn't destroyed the gate already. A strong offensive
spell, archers or fast flying creatures (after they wait and let enemy troops move first) can do the trick.
Your towers will finish them off in the next turns. If the gates are destroyed, blinding the creature that
enters the gate, but does not pass it completely, helps too. He is then blocking the entrance, so none can pass.

A large group of vampire lords with counterstrike cast upon them can live forever while diminishing their
army.

Do not underestimate the power of berserk when in combat with a hero with large stacks of creatures. They can
finish themselves off without you losing creatures.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy