Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Rise of Dead Zealot - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of Dead  Zealot - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Rise of Dead  Zealot - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Rise of Dead Zealot

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

"What is theology than human's conception which conects questions of life and death into one answer - the life after death." - Anu'k Zaad

Added: 17-04-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Another great war | Freedom's call | Arkaim | Tradewinds

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Author: Big Chungus (Lecce, Italy), 22-03-2021 03:41
I WOOOOOOOOON - Rise of Dead Zealot
Are you supposed to wogify this map? Because I played it a few times and both times it was completely broken. I kill the last boss lord haart and cant go thru the gate because “Anuk Zaad hasnt been dealt with” even if I let him lose. So I flew thru the gate and instead of Orb of Inhib I found a dragon heart so couldn’t win. Had to go to artificer and convert Cloak of Recanter to Orb of Inhib...

Another time the wogification process put one of those weird artifact seeking skulls near the castle at the start. So I paid to show me the orb of inhibition and it asked me if it could fetch it to me for some mithril. Did it and I won just like that.

Also, if you go fishing in a well and fish dimension door, you basically break the map, since u can teleport everywhere and even take all the red castles and make Lord Griffinheart panic after 7 days and disappear...

Overall very nice map with cool story... very addictive... only problem is it’s not clear if to wogify or not...

.. but it doesnt even matter. Heroes3 is 20+ years old now. It’s time to move to more serious things.. maybe stop wasting hours on videogames...
I WOOOOOOOOON - Rise of Dead  Zealot

Big Chungus (Lecce, Italy) writes:
22-03-2021 03:44

Here is the other screenshot of me standing where Orb of Inhibt is supposed to be - Rise of Dead Ze

As u can see, nothing there anymore

Btw I downloaded this map in 2012 first time and won it there. Now with lockdowns etc found it again. Very fun map, very interesting. Underrated tbh.

Big Chungus (Lecce, Italy) writes:
22-03-2021 03:45

Screenshot - Rise of Dead Zealot

Etc. thx and bye

Screenshot - Rise of Dead  Zealot

Author: Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine), 26-12-2018 20:54
Game flaw? - Rise of Dead Zealot
M2W4D3: killed Thane at 23/56/1, got recanter's cloak from him. Waited for Griffinheart to kill the azure dragons at 7/87/0. Then upgraded cloak to orb of inhibition at 5/84/0 from artificier. That's all :)
Game flaw? - Rise of Dead  Zealot

Valery writes:
26-12-2018 23:32

+ - Rise of Dead Zealot

Was the map supposed to be wogified or had internal scripts? Strange that artificer was on that map.

Author: mad76, 06-01-2015 13:05
map
great map

Author: nitrogen (Czech Republic), 15-03-2012 23:19
nice map, but compered to your next is just good nothing more :) its not impossible at all, and as i built the gral in conflux the game was ruined anyway...nwm nice job

Author: Danny (Somewhere, Terra), 22-02-2012 13:53
Thoughts
Hi DoC
Very good map, but I hate the fact that I can't beat the last blue castle and finish the map by killing all opponents:). Other then that I love it.
About Ionutz - I'm ashamed he's from my country - he's such a moron. Ignore that idiot.

Author: Jani (Finland), 30-09-2011 22:06
Hmm
Perhaps the map is 5. 1996 or 1997 I gave 7?! I playing wogify and restore default then wogify.. Not felt good, but great landscape also easy.. I think Deadlift is better, but the game was half.. Yeah later I play Deadlift again, because next map is turn until the rotation.. Hmm what other? Map doesn't need Animate Dead :)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-02-2010 21:09
1/10
Maybe you should do it few more times and prove once again such freaking psycho you are.
But on your pity, nothing changes with this map's rating.
As I see you add my nick name to yours.
Your obsession is trully unlimited.

And one more thing, would you give 10 to your next map again? It's so generously from your side. XD

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-02-2010 03:49
Ionatuz
No, as I can see, my answer was more than corect.

Please, stop using that bad drugs !!!

Author: Ionutz (DoCunt), 05-02-2010 23:21
impolite
You answered bad, one more 1/10.

Author: DoC Sumann, 04-02-2010 23:31
Ionatuz
Really don't know why you are so obsessed with my maps, although you didn't play them.
Please, first play them , try to finish, than talk.

I never played your maps and never talked about them.
And I have never saw such uncultivated, enviable and arrogant guy as you are, on this site.

Author: lonutz, 04-02-2010 21:57
tau mony gites ennoyaing!!
to mauch loot geites!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 24-01-2010 03:48
Sorry
on my letter...

Saturday night ;)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 24-01-2010 03:43
Ionatuz
Have I done somrthoing wrong to you?

Or you are just one sick boy?

Author: Ionutz, 23-01-2010 17:42
Rise of Dead Zealot
to many gates

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 22-12-2009 11:22
central island well
I allways turned off fishing at wizard well from my wog options and suggest you to do it too.

Author: ken (Toronto), 22-12-2009 06:33
Remove well from centre island
The computer will end up on the centre island once in a while by fishing at a well, and getting teleported to another well. You should remove the one on that island and replace it with a 2x mana instead.

That messed up my 1st time playing this map. 2nd run went much better.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 07-11-2009 14:51
advise
I had that experience with some others maps I played. Only you can do is to start from beginning again or from some saved position (if it is enough earlier from blocking moment). If purple makes you problem again, try to eliminate him first.

Author: Geoff (Belgium), 07-11-2009 12:40
error!
very interesting map, but the game just blocks at month 6, week 2, day 5... Purple's turn always takes like 20seconds and now it totally blocked the game. how can I solve this?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 26-10-2009 17:41
good score
Arch Dragon is right near the central island in the Underground world, on the north side. He is still standing hero and protects two way monolith which leads to the Conflux town.
And you can get fly if you made a grail structure in Conflux.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 26-10-2009 09:17
finished
Wonderfull map.Very interesting.I just could not find where Arch Dragon is and there was no fly as you guys are saying.it took me about 7 months to finish it and score 390

Author: Valery (France), 22-10-2009 16:20 Like
Error
it seems maps4heroes does not recognize all ERM characters, so the code could not be pasted properly. If you want the right code, I can send it by mail, if give adress.

Author: Valery (France), 22-10-2009 16:15 Like
More
If need to remove fly as well, add this at the end of the code:
!!HEx16:M6/0; **remove fly as well.

Author: Valery (France), 22-10-2009 16:14 Like
CODE
Doc, paste this code in an event in editor and set it to happen day 600:
ZVSE

!#TM99:S2/999/1/255;

!?TM99;
!!DO99/0/155/1:P;

!?FU99;
!!HEx16:O?y2; (Check hero owner)
!!OW:C?y3; (Check current player)
!!FU&y2y3:E; (Abort if not the same)
!!HEx16:M8/0;

It will remove at the start of each turn dimension door from ALL heroes on the map.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 21-10-2009 16:05
fly 2
The only way to get fly is to made grail structure in conflux town (1,93,104) and it's not the easy way. And as I mentioned before, I have noticed that (one time during map testing) Astral could fly , but have no explanation for that. I supposed it's a purple enemy which are amassing artifacts in the center island. You should eliminate him earlier, because if he has found black keymaster's tent he set free his most powerful hero with huge army. Also, on that center island there were some undead creatures which could joined to you.

Author: Ian (SLC, UT), 20-10-2009 17:54
fly
A very interesting and challenging map. I haven't finished playing the map. Is there a way to disable FLY in this scenario? The enemies are totally amassing all the artifacts in the center island with minimal effort.

Author: DoC Sumann, 13-10-2009 20:29
Map problem
Do you have problem with map playing, or just receiving this notes when you are opening map editor (validate map tool)?
Because all this creatures are just map's decorations and same is with the most of mentioned objects.
All this things have no influence on map's playability.

Author: mosh (usa), 13-10-2009 19:54
Map not working
I'm getting errors in my WOG map editor for some reason...anyone has any idea how to fix it without spoilling the level (don't want to look at the map close)

"The Green Dragon at (26, 114, 0) is unreachable."
The ‘trigger cell’ for this object is unreachable from any adjacent terrain tiles.

"The Derelict Ship at (8, 67, 0) is unreachable."
The ‘trigger cell’ for this object is unreachable from any adjacent terrain tiles.

"The Swan Pond at (40, 63, 0) is unreachable."

"The Storm Elemental at (140, 124, 0) is unreachable."

"The Object (61) at (87, 54, 0) is unreachable."

"The Red Dragon at (29, 20, 0) is unreachable."

"The Wraith at (19, 19, 1) is unreachable."

"The Bank (47) at (79, 70, 1) is unreachable."

"The Bone Dragon at (90, 109, 1) is unreachable."

"The Harpy Hag at (59, 75, 1) is unreachable."

"The Black Dragon at (97, 77, 1) is unreachable."

"The Wraith at (96, 82, 1) is unreachable."

"The Harpy Hag at (9, 2, 1) is unreachable."

"The Green Dragon at (16, 43, 1) is unreachable."

"The Green Dragon at (81, 111, 1) is unreachable."

"The Blood Dragon at (128, 38, 1) is unreachable."

"The Darkness Dragon at (133, 46, 1) is unreachable."

"The Fire Elemental Conflux at (36, 141, 1) is unreachable."

"The Inferno at (88, 37, 1) is unreachable."

"The Necropolis at (5, 2, 0) has a shipyard yet is landlocked."
If a town with shipyard is landlocked, a player will be able to purchase boats, but the boats will not appear on the map. A town must be adjacent to, but on top of, a shore tile to the left or right bottom corner of the town entrance.

"The Castle at (43, 89, 0) has a shipyard yet is landlocked."
If a town with shipyard is landlocked, a player will be able to purchase boats, but the boats will not appear on the map. A town must be adjacent to, but on top of, a shore tile to the left or right bottom corner of the town entrance.

"The Necropolis at (142, 70, 1) has a shipyard yet is landlocked."

Author: DoC Sumann, 04-10-2009 17:50
Flying problem
Thanks on your comments and support.
Anu'k Zaad is just one fiction character which I already used in may map "Zealots from Hell". There is a whole new mithology in it which I intend to explore in future maps.
I don't know why Astral can fly, because he shouldn't. I noticed that when I was tested the map, and have no explanation for that.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 04-10-2009 16:07
perfect map!
keeps you interested till the end.
but whys that ASTRAL mf flys?
and whos ANUK ZAAD? than god i had fly by the mo lol!
do it again.
and dont bother for scrript ,no onereads that :)

Author: Valery (France), 01-10-2009 20:04 Like
Email
I am sorry, I think I received an email from mapmaker, but I deleted it by mistake. If true, can send it again please, sorry for trouble.

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy