Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The legend of ZELDA - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The legend of ZELDA - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The legend of ZELDA - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The legend of ZELDA

Heroes 4: Winds of War

(Link! I am Princess Zelda! I communicate with you telepathically. Ganon took me away and kept me prisoner in the cells of Irule Castle. You are my only hope! Our only hope! Ganon will conquer the whole world if you do not free me; I must fight him! I'm counting on you Link!)

Added: 12-07-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Theoriquement finie | Schatz der Vergessenen | The King of All Kings | Hard Bloodfire

Author: Razorockham (Nederland), 30-09-2021 16:19 Like
Quest of Link to free Zelda - The legend of ZELDA
I now played this map for a second time. It did not change my opinion. Without doubt, one of the very best HoMM IV maps ever made!

david cazeneuve (Fronton, France) writes:
25-10-2021 14:52

The légend of Zelda - The legend of ZELDA

Hello Razorockham.
I intend to modify this map once again taking into account your previous advice. I don't know when I will focus on this version 3.0.
Thank you for your comments.

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
25-10-2021 16:45

Zelda, new version - The legend of ZELDA

Hello Cazeneuve,
Version 3, Good idea! I remember I also had one of two minor points for improvement for your masterpiece. Do you want to recieve them?
Read also my recent comment on the map Druid
Greetings!

David Cazeneuve (Fronton, France) writes:
17-11-2021 22:43

Zelda - The legend of ZELDA

Once passed to the translator, your message is not very understandable. However, I think I understood the gist of it. I want to have all the advice you can give me, I will immediately look at your comment on the "Druid" map.
Thank you for all the good suggestions you have already communicated to me. I wish you a good day azorockham!

Razorockham (Nederland) writes:
18-11-2021 13:31

Comment - The legend of ZELDA

Tomorrow or day after tomorrow I will give you my minor points of improvement. For Druid: see this recent map (juillet 2021) and my comment on 21-10-2021. I selected your Zelda in my list of best 5 maps - with a preference for quests starting with one single hero, just like Druid and Zelda

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
22-11-2021 15:37

Upgrade of map Zelda - The legend of ZELDA

My advises to David Caseneuve for his planned upgrade of his map Zelda:
What is the use of these ninety quest huts, with peculiar names? Can you give them a content - a mission for Zelda to fullfill? For instance, he has to visit all of them, and, maybe, he has to pay for all visits with one rare creature – one faerie, for instance. And remove the ‘funny’ names, like Elvis, Ronaldo Messi.
Make Ganon and Bowser stronger – or Link/Zelda/Barhatam weaker, for instance by prohibiting any creatures when they attack the last castle.
Graphics: pay more attention to the design of the upperworld – often plains without vegetation
Some threes of knowledge are inaccessible (?) check it: 128,249, 126, 251, 127,254
The area with threes of knowledge 112,88, 114, 94 and 119, 99 remains unvisited. Give the quest hut a function – see above.

Author: david cazeneuve (Fronton, France), 21-06-2020 20:29
The legend of ZELDA - The legend of ZELDA
Un grand nombre de gens ont téléchargé l'ancienne version de "The légend of ZELDA". Dans celle-ci, l'erreur qui pouvait bloquer les joueurs as été corrigée et de nouveaux élément ont été rajouter.
Astuce : Si votre ordinateur ne supporte pas cette carte (ou n'importe quelle autre carte), entrez dans les paramètres du jeu et enlevez le mode plein écran.
(A large number of people have downloaded the old version of "The legend of ZELDA". In this version, the error which could block the players has been corrected and new elements have been added.
Tip: If your computer does not support this map (or any other map), enter in the game settings and remove the full screen mode.)

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 13-05-2020 21:01 Like
My vote - The legend of ZELDA
See my opinion below: not perfect, but extremely original and entertaining!

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 27-03-2020 09:19 Like
Zelda, bravo! - The legend of ZELDA
This map in fact is a RPG of one simple archer, named Link, level 1, searching for his princess named Zelda. How difficult a quest can be! Link has to take hidden paths through endless mazes, with nearly invisible object blocking his way. Although there are hardly any power-ups in the field, in the end he alone can beat armies of 100 bone dragons. Inside the walls of Irule Castle his mission he liberates Zelda and a third hero, named Barhatam, in a very ingenious way. For a short moment they are separated from each other, but they meet again in the castle. Here the game became somewhat long-winded, with long movements on invisible roads. And the final battle against Ganon is less challenging as you might expect it to be. Maker of this map should have paid more attention to the design of the upperworld – often plains without vegetation. But as a whole, many compliments for this adventure, doubtless one of the best HoMM IV maps I ever saw.

david cazeneuve (Fronton, France) writes:
28-03-2020 22:32

Hello Razorockham, excuse me for calling you "Author" in the previous messages.
Once again, thank you for your constructive criticism!

Razorockham (Netherlands) writes:
30-03-2020 09:47

Zelda, bravo! - The legend of ZELDA

Merci à vous, cher Frontonneur, pour concevoir votre quête avontureuse!

Author: david cazeneuve (Fronton, France), 26-03-2020 01:40
Si votre ordinateur ne supporte pas cette carte (ou n'importe quelle autre carte), entrez dans les paramètres du jeu et enlevez le mode plein écran.
If your computer does not support this map (or any other map), enter in the game settings and remove the full screen mode.

Didi (France) writes:
15-04-2024 02:16

Help - The legend of ZELDA

Is there a Walktrough of this map somewhere? I'm stuck I can't manage to progress, I don't know where to go, and I didn't manage to solve the 10 red oracle puzzles.

Razorockham (Netherland) writes:
15-04-2024 17:47

Walkthrough - The legend of ZELDA

No, there isn't. Keep trying. I'm sure nothing is wrong with this map. Advice: download the improved version of this map, added on 16-01-2023 by Caseneuve

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy