Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Azuriada - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Azuriada - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Azuriada - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Azuriada

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

The Great Vampire Dracula has to recapture his town Bran guarded by legions of trator vampires ! Dracula makes a deal with the Azur Dragons and also finds some vampire friends !Orange starts with 1000 Archangels, Pink starts with 2000 Titans ! The map starts hard but will fasten after 1 week !

Added: 21-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Ira the Mage | Last Hope | Duel | Dragon Riders Unite

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

Author: Andre (Cape Town, South Africa), 19-10-2016 20:21
Meh - Azuriada
"Hard" is an understatement. Way too much of a lottery to be any fun.

Author: Kokophe (France), 27-06-2016 20:53
Amost great map - Azuriada
Cleverly map until the last battle. 9/10

Author: Jani (Finland), 07-07-2011 22:14
Old map!
Is it updated? Maybe i playing in 1997 tai 1998 mine bros place.. I did not see any Legions?! Statistics now has 2 games and 2 victory! To think about.. Thankee..

Author: Gighi (Dej, Romania), 17-01-2011 02:49
Good map
I managed to finish the map. It was challenging ! Good work !

Author: Antisepthic (Vilnius, Lithuania), 09-06-2010 20:31
Is it playable?
Do not know, wat is wrong with this map, but after 4th month pink just came to Bran and collected almost all his troops (one stack of dragons left). After that he just freezes during his move. Any help?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 09-04-2010 14:21
same map?
how come i allready played that map?
did really like the beginning thought.

Author: F (Romania), 11-02-2010 17:30
no Title
Wow...a topic that was real fun to read:)). I really think it is a prank. Otherwise...:)

Author: Ionutz, 07-02-2010 21:20 Like
Azuriada
silence pls.i'm workimg to a huge fantastic map ! based on youre commentaries ! and youre maps ! i hoipe no one will have a bad comment to my new map !!!

Author: Valery (France), 07-02-2010 19:26
A pity
It is a pity to see someone cowardly not assuming his childish acts. You realize that you left your email when you rated DoC' maps and Evgenyi could check it and remove all your maps and spam comments if it finds you lied.

Maybe someone should contact him and expose the problem, then I don't think you will stand a chance. Your email will be found and actions will be consequent.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 07-02-2010 17:45
?
Don't think so! Otherwise, real Ionutz would react.
Anyway, whoever you are - you are a scum!

Author: Ionutz (DoCunt), 07-02-2010 17:27
dumbasses
you both are fools because im not ionutz i just pretended xD. Now you choose to believe it or not, its not my problem.

Author: Valery (France), 06-02-2010 23:16
He rated my Alexander map with a generous 3 so I should be happy to be on top right now:)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-02-2010 22:04
DoCunt
Let's look the facts.

I didn't rate your maps with 1, because as I said I never played them.
You have rated all my maps with 1, even you didn't play them ( which was obvious from your comments).

I got only one bad comment for my maps and it was (naturaly) given by you.
As I can see you got some really bad comments here (no one from my side).

I tried to discuss this things with you but all I got as your feedback was some irational "more freedom" preaching, HoMM3/4/5 observations, talking about how good you are in HoMM3, and how good your next map will be...
But I thought - ok, it's more-less finished and you will stop to rate my maps causelessly badly (in that time it was a case only with "Deadlift" ).
Not to mention Valery's opinion regarding your acting and his try to explain some things about fair relationship between mapmakers.

And suddenly I started to get your negative comments again. This time for my other two maps (and again without playing them). And you call me a curse !?
I was really pissed off in that moment and I wrote what I wrote. No regret.

This is my last replica to you. I just want to show to everybody on this site how bad person you are.

Author: Ionutz (DoCunt), 06-02-2010 20:21
low assertions..
Such low assertions deserve another 1/10. You are like a curse here. Im acting like the exorcist. GTFO!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 05-02-2010 10:30
Ionutz
Please, don't send any comments to my maps when you don't play them.
If you don't like my mapmaking style that's ok, but than there is no need to comment them again and again and ruin their rating, because you are the only one on this site with such destructive intentions.
Be gentleman - try to protect others from yourself.
Your maps are not interesting to me and I don't play them, so I don't make comments about them and give a bad assessments.
Really don't know what is the reason of your obsession with my maps?
Envy? Malicious joy? Or just a bad manners?

Author: Rubert, 04-02-2010 22:04
Ugly!
Ugly map 1/10

Author: Ionutz, 01-02-2010 01:05 Like
Azuriada
my next map wont have objects with no purpose.the ideea with objects with no purpose was to decide what is really important in a map and deserve the effort to reach to it ! but i abbandoned this idea in my next map ! and design will be also excellent ! admit my design was bad but i resolved this problem in my next map!
thank you for youre considerations !

Author: Valery (France), 01-02-2010 00:47
Mapmaking
Discussing things as they should be is interesting.

Rating badly a map because you only have a different conception is unfair. One could argue a good map is like a good book, you start reading page 1, then page 2, then 3 and so on. If you read page 1 then jump to 22 then to 55 and back to page 2, there are chances that you don't get the plot and the consistency.

Some mapmakers prefer to script their maps closely, as I do, for example. Other leave the adventure map free so you can move everywhere. Usually by controlling everything, the game play is more fluent, there are no cheap shortcuts possible and bugs are tracked and eliminated. In my opinion a "free way" map is very hard to handle, because the player will be able to avoid a number of quests, progression will not be linear and the story is hard to put together and have a whole sense.

But we can discuss about this days, does not matter. If a map is well designed, bug free, consistent story, good progression, for me it is enough to have respect. Be it full of gates or no gates.

Ionutz, the day when you will really start to do WoG maps, and not only use graphics from it without purpose ( you just put objects which not interact in any way with the player) you will eventually see that a close control is needed sometimes. But you will need to learn ERM for that. ATM you only use WoG editor to make map more interesting visually, but one could retort:

"Too many objects who do nothing!"

Good luck for your next map.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 01-02-2010 00:34
too many " ! ! ! ! ! ! "
XD

Author: Ionutz, 31-01-2010 20:42 Like
Azuriada
i played them,but every time they've blocked ! even in the third or fourth month! couldnt finish them ! but my impression is ,and i am repeating you !!! everything its programmed in youre maps,like someone tells me :if you dont do this.....you wont get this ! put some more liberty there ! by the way,i play heroes 3 since 2000 or even earlier! and its my only favorite game !! tell me something i dont know about heroes 3 :)))) heroes 4 is something else and heroes 5 is heroes 3 but not so fun !! graphics is superb inheroes 5 but heroes 5 losses the strategy !!!!! i would very much like to see in heroes 3 only the battles like in heroes 5! i mean the graphic in heroes 5 during the battle !!!but thats all ! and....wait for my next map !!!! i am about to finish it !!:)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 31-01-2010 20:22
Too many gates - too many ways
It's obvious you didn't play my maps and you have no idea what you are talking about.
Even in early phase of "Deadlift" there are two options for crossing from north area into the central part of the map (a-through whirpool and b-through quest gate by collecting required artifacts).
After that there are as many ways of going on as you can to find out. But to find you have to play, no just screaming around for more space.

Maybe it's too complicate for you.

"Rise of Dead Zealot" is even more free-way in that sense...You could rate it at least with 3 ;)

Liberty for which you think is natural gift (we are borned with) is a result of thousands years of fighting for HER.

And today, when we finaly got it, we are more responsible for what we are doing with it. Otherwise, I could rate all nice maps one this site with 1 and be on the top of list (maybe just for one day).

Author: Ionutz, 31-01-2010 19:41 Like
Azuriada
too many gates

Author: Ionutz, 31-01-2010 19:28 Like
Azuriada
I said TO MANY GATES ! Liberty is something we have born with,not something we should deserve,as some dictators in this worold wanted and wants to be !!!!!!!
So I like maps where i have a lot to choose ,this is the ideea ! Choosing its thinking ! By putting many gates into youre maps,its like some small maps are gathered into one map !!! you have to complete a little map to pass to another !Like a campaign !!! Or in my maps you have a huge map and lots of ways to finish it ! you have the liberty of choice and thinking in my maps !!!!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 31-01-2010 18:38
Too many gates???
All that gates are some kind of quests. To pass them you should first find proper key master tent (hope you know for that) or find specific artifact, and in this cases that is a challenge by itself. Some of this quests are not easy at all.
And freedom of walk (just as freedom of talk) which you talk about is something that should be deserved.

I suspect that you have ever played this maps, maybe just took one quick overview. Your rating of my maps talk more about you than about them.

Author: Ionutz, 31-01-2010 10:53 Like
Azuriada
Zi asa frate ! Cat despre rating la o harta..mis epare o prostie.Downloadul ar trebui sa fie baza si sa nu se reia de la zero in fiecare luna !
A about rating,its a stupidiy ! The download should be the only criteria and not to be reseted from zero every month !And one PC one DOWNLOAD ! here its possible every day a download !

Author: rashid (Alexandriya UA), 31-01-2010 08:14
Неплохая карта
Неплохая карта,но легко проходится - когда взяли сферу уязвимости (возможно в замке драконов или где-то на карте) и докачали героя экспертом в магии огня до 800-1000 очков в манне, то легко берсерком берется замок

Author: Valery (France), 31-01-2010 01:24
Bah
Sînt romîn frate, nu francez...

Author: Ionutz, 31-01-2010 01:02 Like
Azuriada
i played doc's map and contains too much gates.i am in favor of more liberty....of choice.not to be retrained of some stupid gates ! VIve l France ! Vive la Liberte mon ami ! you should remmeber this !

Author: Valery (France), 30-01-2010 23:36
Well
I don't doubt the map is good, but you haven't much friends here, while rating DoC's excellent maps with 1. That was a bad move and unfair. Mapmakers should stimulate each other, not destroy.

Author: Ionutz, 30-01-2010 22:50 Like
Azuriada
thank you ! but they have there role ! i liked the comment CRAP RELOaDED :))))!!! i konw my map is good but i;m working now to a new totaly difreent map wivh i hope will be the best here !!! just wait my friends !!! :) the map it's called VENI VIDI VICI i guess somwhere in february i will reveal it !thank you all for youre opinions !

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy