Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade)

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Inspired by true events :)

Added: 03-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Please Spare my Implings | Peasants | Norden | Good versus Evil

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-105 |

Author: Kingslayer, 03-08-2010 21:23
question
how pass to base 2 at 64 level?!
Its locked to level 58 only!!
play ver.1.0? or older

Author: Kingslayer, 03-08-2010 21:16
naga
the naga queen (the silver elite) is hiding in the cave..

Author: Kingslayer, 03-08-2010 21:08
ops
Q-guard for way to earth element ask for Skull Helmet - really :) This helmet will drop for you the ogres in terrokar forest :) You may reach terrokar over the water (under base 2) if you beat the naga queen near to the first Q in Hellfire

Author: Kingslayer, 03-08-2010 21:01
Hi
The Q is for Thunder helmet & its located 40/54/1 - is this your Q ?
The helmet you will find from earth elemental near to the Q

If you have any troubles, dont worry to ask me for help

Author: majo, 03-08-2010 11:57 Like
Skull Helmet
Aiden hero (heretic) got 64 level, took the base 2.
How to pass the guest guard at 43,53,1.
Help me please.
I need Skull Helmet artifact but I cannot find it.

Author: KingSlayer, 08-06-2010 22:03
UP
Hi guys, the map is updated to ver.1.0
There is a 2 option for playing
More extras&intrigues :)

Enjoy!

Author: valery, 04-06-2010 21:00 Like
Finished it
Wonderful map, although very complex and needs a lot of come back and further. I played on a soft version where I had logistic/pathfinding so I was able to finish it in "only" 18 months. The AI was very annoying last 5 months and took all my towns except base several times, so I had to hunt them and free the market places, as the trees ask mostly for 10 gems.

A suggestion to make the score clean: enable all the color borders after the Lich King is dead and change the victory condition to "kill all". So we can get a clean score, grail + all towns on map.

I can't vote because already voted but a bright 10 here. Waiting for hardcore version soon.

Author: KingSlayer, 03-06-2010 09:14
send
Hi Valery, send me the save and I will suggest how to level-up to continue the map.
Pleace, everybody which have problem with this to send me an e-mail with the "critical save".

Soon I will Up the ver.1.0 where will be fixed some "cheat", some extras by Valery and more "AI-battles&quo t; for stronger players :)

Author: valery, 03-06-2010 03:17 Like
Level 61
I could not finish it. Took the base 2 and cleared all area around but I got only level 61 and all trees around ask for 62 or more. I think it is impossible to say the map can be finished every time. It depends a lot of AI aggressiveness, and requires a lot of planning in experience leveling. The fights are too easy and do not give much experience, so every thing is depending on the time when you visit the trees. I enjoyed so far, too bad I can't finish it and don't feel like replaying all the fights without being sure it can go further.

Author: valery, 01-06-2010 17:47 Like
Dragon Slaughter
With a bit of luck I will be done translating it in about 2 months. Sorry for off-topic.

Author: Greenhell, 01-06-2010 12:44
dragon slaughter
Yeee Angel Madness 2 coming soon
Guys where can I find Dragon Slaughter map?
WOW is extremly catchy...it took me some 5-6 years to let go.Many memories came back while playing this map:)

Author: kingSlayer, 31-05-2010 23:20
dragon slaughter
Ya I trayed this map (ver 1.29 I think) but its very, very hard (double guards every week) and this simvols.. (Icant understand the lenguage):) and I left it
The Scarlet crusade is tired me a much and I leave angel madness 2 in the middle. When the muse is back I'll finish it. Hope this will show promise becouse of this nontraditional map :)

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 23:03 Like
Holidays
I am in holidays so I have time to spare on playing. I just finished a tremendous chinese map, which I played for one month before finishing. The mail is same but I did not receive any from you in last months.

I never played WoW but extracted many creatures from it, which I put in Atlantis mod. But playing it, never!

Author: KingSlayer, 31-05-2010 22:52
heh english :)
OooK :) Morbane explain me for this script. Script - some king of Quest helper, like the real game :))) I think that you created scripts (like bridges) only for own purpose and I get little mad :)

The mechanism of the game (wow) reqiure many quest-passing for this level-up, which is necessary for passing the some kind of lands, which closing us to the Lich King - the final boss. Realy, if you never played this game this map will be boring and irritating for you. Better stop. Dont lose your time with this - make some interesting and usefull scripts.
pls send me your new mail. I have rogacev@free.fr but (I see) its not working

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 22:27 Like
Did not mean too
Sorry, there are many things I appreciate, as custom text over all quests. I am not disappointed, it's just that I have a different style of playing. But I am not done with it, I start again. The help file is a script where I wrote all the coordinates of seer huts and quest gates, and when I click on kingdom overview the list comes and I can see where they are without scrolling.

About help: I did not receive any mail from you about that. The only thing I remember is that you asked a few question in HC. I will happily help if I can, but you don't ask.

But remember, I am done with WoG so I forget fast the ERM, so hurry:)

Author: KingSlayer, 31-05-2010 22:09
to many WZ - to many crusaders :)
Yes, the banners not work to WZ. I dont know why. I was trayed many times to fix that but they are may hard scr. or someting. The banners work to all other creatures. I think that the real creatures for us is the crusaders, they doing wondering for our army (like the story)and they are N1 for our crusade. Play with tactick, earth and water - the crusaders must start always max forward in the battle and you will havent absolutely no troubles

""I am confused with thousand of quests without much importance"&quo t; - Valery, this quests is to little in comparison with WOW - they are absolutely obligatory, otherwise this will not like the story of wow and not have any seems.

For ""I started to make a "help" script (only for personal usage) where I wrote the coordinates of quests gates and seer huts. Just to avoid headache when over scrolling to search for them. And it is huge:)"" my english is too bad and I must ask morbane to explain me what you mean :)

Sorry for your disapointing - the map is for wow-fans. Its very odd, I tell you. Dont make feel me bad that I create it...

And other: I ask you help before many months at the email, than at the heroescommunity forum, than here, but you never write me. I think you are changed man, sorry..
Dont forget: this maps we all created is not for us, this is for the fans, dont turns this in some kind of competition

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 21:44 Like
Banners
Banners do not work on war zealots. They keep speed at 4 despite the banner set to speed bonus. Have you tried?

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 21:41 Like
Well
The emerald tower is disabled in my game, as well as mirror of the home away. Better to remove check, as people starting a map scripted will not always look if options are on default.

To tell the truth I don't know how WoW works, never played it. I like the map design but I am confused with thousand of quests without much importance (defeat x, defeat y), AI is not playing much and fights are a bit redundant.

It is ok for me to lose 800 zealots because of a antimagic garrison with 999 dragons but losing them to AI because I have NO way to act first and he flees after attacking is unacceptable.

Banning logistic and navigation in a map is (in my opinion) a bit artificial. As I said, if you move too slow, despite a good skill/progression, at one moment game lose interest.

I started to make a "help" script (only for personal usage) where I wrote the coordinates of quests gates and seer huts. Just to avoid headache when over scrolling to search for them. And it is huge:)

Author: KingSlayer, 31-05-2010 21:19
you playing too fast
The old base you surely will lost. You may back it later (before the end) in the game.
Valery this map we created to be like the WOW. In real wow things happen slowly and carefully. You cheat with logistic and outstrip the events. Anyway, there are many ways to continue the game with less raven priests but this will cost you much troubles :)
I was warn that the map is for wow-fans, in spite of every veteran (without wow-knowledge) may pass it.
Other about the speed - if you played carefuly in the old continents, you must get the two arts which give +3 speed, Wbaners may give +1 speed too
The gust guard asking 999 RP is only for emeral tower, its not stops your crusade.

Author: AG (Berlin), 31-05-2010 20:56
you are not stuck!
Think your own map with invisible water ground ...
south of your new base!

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 20:43 Like
Anyway
Anyway, I am at new base in underground and can't get out from there. Every seer hut asks me impossible quests and the only teleporter near the stronghold brings me again and again at new base. One quest gate asked me 999 zealots just to open the way to the blue tower (not scripted) which is disabled.

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 20:33 Like
How?
Nope, I don't have and now I lost the base and stupid teleporter from other base it brings me again and again at new base in underground. I can't fight them without losing 800 zealots because stupid speed system, before they flee. Headache.

Author: AG (Berlin), 31-05-2010 20:19
red tent lost?
I hope you have an old save; you should open the gate only if you can fight them both within that turn ;-) !

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 19:35 Like
Done but
I am 60 now, and cleared all black tent areas. But I am stuck on Thorgrim and Mephala, as they take red tent. If I attack them, they slaughter a lot of monks and then flee as cowards. Where are the SHACKLES?

Author: kingSlayer, 31-05-2010 17:39
aaa logistic :)
Valery you reach 49. This is important level. If you have "Bird of Perception" you may use your own secret "teleports land" where you may use very important teleports before get the black tent. But you steel not pass Tanaris :) get the "30 Sylvan Centaurs" from Ashenvale and go to tanaris, ungoro and silitus. You cant witouth this.

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 17:37 Like
ok got
I got the sylvain centaurs, they were hidden in an event I could not see before. Now I can travel more:)

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 17:28 Like
Level 49
And 300k points from 50. I went north, killed the necro (nice reward=2 purses of gold).

I don't use anymore secondary heros to scout oceans as the first one got killed by a hidden event, the second too, so I am done. I don't play usually with step by step save, so if there are hidden events I should use only main.

I can complain about navigation? I added the "hidden skills" script so got a few that were banned (did not know before starting, now I took a look). So I have logistic but navigation did not peek. Could be good. My problem with slow movement is that if the player have to move weeks before doing a fight, the interest is gone. And without logistic/pathfinding it takes week to move. Hopefully I have both of them, so I am happy. But could not have navigation, and it took me 10 days to reach by sea the tower south, and will take even longer to explore around.

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 17:19 Like
Sorry
Sorry uploaded a early save. Here is the last:
http://uploading.com /files/2d31c274/ArtW ar.rar/

Water? It takes months without navigation.

Author: AG (Berlin), 31-05-2010 17:10
@Valery,
you could go by ship a little bit;
e.g. across the lake behind the titans in the north (east) - there are a lot of quests;
or go across the oceans - the secondary heroes could find the way to other lands ...

Author: KingSlayer, 31-05-2010 17:10
hi again
Guys, first I checked this “cloned hero bug”, because I really havent met from at least 5 years. The reason is surely in your game version. I have a few wog-instalation and in my final there is no bug like this. This is more than tousands games. Now in “the valery save” there are no cloned hero – I played “valery-save” over my game-version. If you want I can link my version somewhere in the internet. Its good to have it anywhere/in principle.

@Valery, your save is very good. You going (6 months) very well :) Now you are 41lv and its time to pass Tanaris :))) You have the following guards:
“”A Sylvan Centaur guards the Hearthstone Pillar. "If you wish to go back home, rescue my brothers from the crazed centaurs in Ashenvale Forest. Try to kill me and I'll damage the stone!"” - “Return with 30 Sylvan Centaurs” - They cant hide from you :)
There is other way to go on too, but the Tanaris is good.
For Alamar you are right! Monere and some others must ban too. But this isnt break gameplay for now – this mean “the players quickness of mind” :) AIR magic baned obligatory! The teleports is good for WoW maniacs. "Mirror of home" works in my version - maybe you must sets your wog to defout.
@AG, well :) If you have some troubles later in the game I'll be happy to suggest you.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-105 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy