Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade)

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Inspired by true events :)

Added: 03-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Magnificent Seven | Cztery razy osiem | The Far East Colonies | The Lands of Long time Ago

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-105 |

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 16:27 Like
My save
I am lost. I see some 7-8 tress and I am level 41. How to get past those dark borders?
http://uploading.com /files/aae9b4da/ArtW ar.rar/

Author: AG (Berlin), 31-05-2010 16:15
AG
I find a way to a further tree of knowledge (by ship, near the opened bridge) - now I can go further;
The 'bug' with the cloned hero (but not the main) I had too - I thought that was a wished feature ;-) This hero followed my main, and the other heroes could give there collected units to the clone, and immediately the original could give it to the main; it was also useful when an enemy hero tried to go to the main town thinking there were no units;
an additional invisible clone of an enemy hero with nearly no units (at least after the first fight) appeared near the main town - it was a good possibility to level some heroes, fighting 10 times a day against this hero ;-)

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 15:47 Like
If I could script it a bit:
My opinion is that a few improvements can be done, and easy:

1)When player right click on the teleporters, the view should go on the exit, so we don't have to reload if he goes elsewhere. In this way we can know which teleporter is the good.

2) Mirror of the home way does not work here. That's because before starting I had not the option checked in wog options, and the script checks for it. Better delete the check
!#UN:P52/?v1;

3)Alamar should be removed, I got him and got resurrect early game.

4) AIR magic! lol

Author: KingSlayer, 31-05-2010 15:36
hi
@AG

Hi man
There is more than few way to get 58 level. But most important for the players is to pass in second base as quickly as possible. Write me at email: your months or some final save and I suggest how to pass the dark portal.

@Valery
Ya this is a very old bug :) I havent met from many years.
Otherwise your tactic (rule n*1!) is perfect for this map

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 14:53 Like
Level 37
I am level 37 so far and I did not take any tree for the moment, but later (rule n*1!). I had a happy bug, Main hero teleported to town area and in the same turn a computer hero teleported too. It created a clone image of my main who is still there, after 2 months, so I can give him troops without having him back at town. Happy bug.:)

Author: AG (Berlin), 31-05-2010 13:52
Started too
and most of the things seem possible, but
now I'm level 57, and there are only a few quests left to go further:
have to be level 58 (but I need further 8 million EPs, and there are only few enemies left); need sword of judgement (don't find it); have to kill devils to go further, but they seem to be behind the gates;
is it necessary to make all fights and all quests with the main hero to collect the experience needed? and all level trees as late as possible?
Til now a nice and challenging map!

Author: valery, 31-05-2010 10:34 Like
Started
I started today and it is hard:)

It is the kind of map where you have nothing, move two tiles/turn, your main unit speed is crap, computer have everything, your towns can't built anything, don't have wood for boat and get ass kicked by lame gremlins:)

You have to back of often and not advance much. I like what I see, is that this kind of game is too hard for my old age:)

Author: Greenhell (bulgaria), 27-05-2010 21:14
/y For Da Horde

Author: SerjM, 22-05-2010 21:57
GUD

Author: KingSlayer, 14-05-2010 09:43
its sets
nope, they'r still hungry, you'll see :)

Author: valery, 14-05-2010 07:32 Like
OK

20 months to finish it? Computer does not freeze after 12th month, as it usually does so, because of resources overflow?

Author: KingSlayer, 13-05-2010 11:50
Hi again
Hallo to you here Valery

Finally someone dared to rate a map I made with a 10 :)))

You know well my skills in English and you can guess who wrote the story in the map. The story is detailed and true with the history of the Scarlet Crusade from the World of Warcraft and without Morbane it wouldn't be possible. The map itself is very unusual and odd, and I dont expect a lot of people are going to like it, especially those who never played the game. And as always it is very difficult, for veterans the map takes 20 months to complete and it can reach 30 or more. For better variety and intrigue, we even used scripts witch you have written on the internet, and for that we thank you.

PS. Speaking of which, when you have some time write to me so we can discuss if a script I need is possible.

Author: valery, 13-05-2010 02:54 Like
back
Good to see you back guys.
Will try it as soon as I am done with "the dragon slaughter", the most famous chinese map, I am at 10th try and still can't win:)

Art war looks very nice, and for once, it has a story, I can't believe Kingslayer wrote an event on day 1!

Author: morbane (Bulgaria), 04-05-2010 21:50
The map
Experience the World of Warcraft as a commander of the dreaded Scarlet Crusade. Gather your forces and evade the Alliance the Horde and many other enemies, while making your way to the shores of Northrend. There you will face the Lich King - your ultimate goal...

Enjoy!:)

Author: KingSlayer, 04-05-2010 21:25
Scarlet Crusade
This scenario is 1/1 by the game World of Warcraft. The known story of The Scarlet Crusade. As you know they have one purpose - to kill the Lich King. The same mission like you :)

Guys, without knowledge of this game you maybe not pass or you will have much trouble.
Have a nice playing :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-105 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy