Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Forgotten Rivers - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Forgotten Rivers - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Forgotten Rivers - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Forgotten Rivers

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Land of chaos. Ramshackle earldoms are exposed to the risk of invasion. Valuable treasures are buried in wilderness, Famous explorers are jailed. Find and free them and advance to the riverheads.
Ballanced multiplayer map suitable for any number of humans. If singleplayer, play impossible ;-))

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Le Maоtre des Morts | Darkshore | Athenaeum | 4 Suits and A Four-Leaf Clover

Author: Andor (London), 18-10-2023 22:12
Second Playtrough - The Forgotten Rivers
After my second play-through I arrived at a worse, as complex as the map is as idiotic and unbalanced it is. Trashed it!

Was gonna modify it but it's just to much crap that it's not worth my time and effort.

Author: Andor (London), 17-10-2023 21:56
Y/N - The Forgotten Rivers
Thanks for the map.

I think I hated it as much as I loved it.

Nice traditional map with awesome layout.

Issues: to many castles, to much gold and to many ways to get to a castle(portals, underground passage, water, land, do I have to say why this is a big NONO?

I recommend editing before playing and delete some castles, portals.

You literally have no time to breathe on this map, every day you pass someone is attacking you, every castle is packed with units, each castle has 666 ways to get to.

Also, some heroes get stuck and don't move even though they could or they just passe, I've seen this happen before, not sure what causes it because it doesn't happen on all the maps.

Author: andor (UK), 30-10-2021 17:32
Awesome map - The Forgotten Rivers
Such a great map, I played this before and was really fun but this time I received an error mid game and keeps repeating on every load :(. Ruined it.

andor (UK) writes:
30-10-2021 17:34

update - The Forgotten Rivers

managed to avoid the error after 3d reload. Was occurring during a battle.

Author: andor (UK), 29-10-2021 20:50
Awesome map - The Forgotten Rivers
Such a great map, I played this before and was really fun but this time I received an error mid game and keeps repeating on every load :(. Ruined it.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 10-04-2021 17:42
nice - The Forgotten Rivers
it was an amusing adventure of 110 days.
with practicaly one main hero for the most of the game.
started from the south(red) and moved gradualy pushing enemys to the north.
using enemy defeated heroes for exploring and defending.
no time for quests as had to chase all time.

Author: MJODSa (Moscow, Russia), 16-05-2017 20:51
town portal - The Forgotten Rivers
Is it possible to get "town portal" on this map (it's blocked in the cities).

Author: samy (sofia bulgaria), 10-08-2016 01:53
sucks - The Forgotten Rivers
very stupid map...

Author: D., 03-02-2015 18:46
Forgotten rivers
Very good map. I like your maps more than others. Thank you!

Author: nitr. (Czech Republic), 13-06-2012 14:47
bit bored at the end to finish the map..but still nice one

Author: Roboto (California), 05-01-2012 20:48
Great singleplayer map
This is the best singleplayer HOMM3 map I have played from maps4heroes.

The only downside is playing on Impossible, I, like badwolf, never had the time to do any of the quests because my heroes who had the armies to do them were so busy defending and attacking.

In terms of balance, some players definitely do get advantageous positions compared to others when playing against AI. I've

Author: ludo (paris), 20-03-2011 19:06
heroes 3
tres bonne map

Author: badwolf (harrisburg), 30-06-2010 08:20
FUN MAP
I enjoyed this map overall, but I also won without completing many of the quests as you can access all the enemy towns w/o them. Overall a good effort though and worth playing.

Author: Marius Ciupagea (Romania), 20-06-2010 09:21
to easy
I play at 200% and i play purple and chose inferno with marius at start and in first month i eliminate two computer in month 2 week 1 :)

Author: matas (moscow rusia), 14-06-2010 21:53
cxv
kanjsdnbhsfbdhs jsdnhsajnhdf

Author: Zdenek (Rez, Czech Rep.), 08-06-2010 13:00 Like
Its hardly to believe
PEDRO, you must have been very lucky. I tried the teal colour and fortress and playing it for the very first time I lost the game. But I do agree with that the quests are rather distracting. Maybe if the quests are kind of conditions to reach other players, the map would have not been suitable for multiplayer game.

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires, Argentina), 06-06-2010 18:25
easy
Interesting map, but it was very easy even in impossible level to kill all enemies without exploring many places in the map. I have scored 446 in 74 days as a red player without town portal, without dimension door or flying, without visiting any prison or guarded artifact places, without visiting tents. It was easy, because all enemy heroes were very weak to attack me or my towns. At the second month I have had 3 heroes with almost 20level each and almost 20 towns. All you need is send quickly your heroes in different places, increase income and learn resurrection or call water elements. It was a little bit dissapointing because you do not need explore perhaps 1/3 of the map. I think, that for somebody who likes long durable wars with exploring every place, and without chasing enemies it could be a very good map.

Author: Егор (россия), 27-05-2010 09:59
Каждый должен научиться чему-нибудь
да

Author: Darksmile (Prague, Czech Republic), 14-05-2010 20:48 Like
Several clues
To speed the endgame, it is necessary to have more heroes then 8. After some training, keep heroes inside towns. This will allow you to have your heroes spread in different areas and if needed, you can faraway hero hide in town and put hero from nearest (by necessity) town into play.
And there are (as far as I can remember) at least 4 possibilities to learn flying or dimension door. Spare those possibilities for heroes with logistic skill.
By the way, if you play red player, it takes usually the longest time to win. It seems to me the fastest win is possible with green or purple player.
And the last clue. Did you try to summon boat at impassable terrain, in spite of no water in sight ?

Author: Erik (Lund, Sweden), 14-05-2010 07:30 Like
This took forever!
Great map, but it took forever even after I had established total military control, had 7 adventuring heroes strong enough to take down anything the computer had, including one with expert necromancy and cloak of the undead king with 2000+ p. liches. Ended up chasing a few enemies around for about 2 months. Still a great play. Only bad thing is that it kept me up all night...

Author: Darksmile (Prague, Czech Republic), 13-05-2010 11:45 Like
Hi, friends of HOMM3, SOD
I must apologize to everybody, there is a mistake in the map. I had forgotten, that the amount of gold is multiplied by 100. I have corrected the mistake, except of one occurence at the position 1, 31, 122. (West-south-undergro und.) The correct amount of gold should have been 440. I have sent corrected map, but, in case it is not replaced, check it and if needed, correct it.
The map is very large and complex. It usually takes around 200-250 days to win. I you find the grail, the typical score is 494-496.
Enjoy the map,
Darksmile

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy