Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Druid - Друид - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Druid - Друид - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Druid - Друид - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Druid - Друид

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Language: Russian
ВНИМАНИЕ. Ваши герои имеют бонус к магии, скорости, защите и атаке (99). Обязательная сложность - Чемпион!

Added: 17-07-2021

Heroes 4 maps: Emission | The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse | ancient chaos | great big map

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Author: wasilix, 13-10-2022 10:29
Wow, you guys, are a patient lot :D - Druid - Друид
Geez, guys, how on Earth did you even decide to play this map for the 2nd time not to mention finishing it 2nd time :D. While I actually loved it at first - it has a greatly designed opening, but as I progressed it just became excruciatingly boring to have so many boring and repeatative fights that all require some degree of concentration. After I dealt with what looks like all possible enemies including black dragons (in relatively small numbers, but still IIRC the strategy could've been replicated to any number) it just painted a pretty bleak picture to me - it's going to be enormously tedious and boring.

So, guys, congrats to you for not being like me and sticking with it. That's the patience I don't have unfortunately.

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
13-10-2022 15:45

Second time - Druid - Друид

Thanks for compliment, Wasilix, well done, nshai

Author: nshai, 13-10-2022 02:00 Like
replayed the map - Druid - Друид
The first time i've been playing for like 4 days straight until Sir surrendered before the battle and i could not finish the map

So i replayed it
Finished on the 13th month

After the blue tent i had 2 groups of heroes: the first with waspworts and gargantuans, the second group with mantis and phoenixes. So i could sprint through the map when creatures were not the issue anymore.

What i loved:
The complexity of the map and how you might go back to the parts you've already cleared in order to go further (cause before it was impossible)

What i hated:
how repetitive the battles gets and the fact there is no vampire touch spell so battles were repetitive in summoning creatures, taking first hit, than attacking. Like it is obvious i can kill 270k huge dragons with gargantuans who only took 1k dragons per attack. It's just overwhelming how long some battles did take me to finish

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 04-10-2022 17:58
Druid replayed - Druid - Друид
I played this map for the second time, and it took me much less hours – exciting playing hours - than the first time. Most crucial moments and most tough battles were the attack by Kaliki on the guardian of the green tent, and, together with Areis, on the guardian of the red tent – in my game month 6-2-6 and month 9-3-4. After that the game is getting more easy . In month 11-4-2 enemies starts surrendering for my heroes, instead of fighting. Sure, it saves a lot of playing time, but in the long run, the game is becoming boring. Be careful, often this surrendering disappears, unexpected and without a clear cause. One or some turns later, it reappears. And you know, in the end, an army of half a million Megadragons is waiting for your army. Will they flee of will they fight?
My goal was to make Aeris as strong as possible, and to overcome with seven heroes level 70 without mantises or phoenixes. I succeeded in month 20-2-1. Aeris’ power then was incredible: attack 13.355, defence 12.299. Wow!
Druid replayed - Druid - Друид

Author: nshai (moscow, russia), 02-10-2022 19:09 Like
Had a bug - Druid - Друид
I kinda got bored by the end of the map and when i had to kill Sir, he surrendered before the fight. So i could not finish the quest of killing him. Kinda sad, been playing this map for 4 days and now i can't finish it

nshai writes:
04-10-2022 16:35

i actually liked the map - Druid - Друид

Don't get me wrong i was bored by the end but i liked this map a lot: there are so many ways to explore and most of the times you end up near the enemy ways over your power. But when that happens it means somewhere else an enemy which seemed impossible is already beatable.

So you have to go back to the places you've already explored in order to go further. And i liked that a lot. The only thing i wish i knew before this map is that there actually are some EXP trees so i did not have to fight each mob to level up. I had all my main heroes at level 65 when i discovered 11 EXP trees and arenas

04-10-2022 17:15

Sir - Druid - Друид

I warned you! - see below. I would not call this a 'bug', there is some logic in it

nshai writes:
05-10-2022 00:47

whatever - Druid - Друид

Whether you would call it a bug or not, it affects the gameplay and prevents players from finishing the map.

There is logic behind it, but to be fair i've been playing HOMM4 since 2004, completed all of the original maps, Equilibris pack maps, all of The Kings and tons of other fan maps and never had such an issue. Totally new for me

05-10-2022 11:22

Sir - Druid - Друид

You are right, maker of this map had to inform the players. Respect for you - die-hard who prefers HoMM IV

Author: imchubzzz, 29-08-2022 17:33
done - Druid - Друид
done this map. My opinion - very hard till u get confusionmass confusion and helm when u able to cast it on undead. After ring of nigation dragons not be a problem. I finished almost all battles without any dead unit. I use mantises and phoenixes with 5 heroes, 3 archmages and 1 with chaos+nature and 1 with life+nature.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 28-08-2022 21:42
Yes that's Sir - Druid - Друид
Well done. But I don't understand your tactic. When you kill a hero in a battle, and then retire, and afterwards reattack the same army, this hero is live again? What do you mean?

Author: imchubzzz, 28-08-2022 19:00
sir is dead - Druid - Друид
is sir a hero on ur screen above, by orange gate? he is already dead. I just killed sir and run, then return and killed his army. Kill heroes and run the best tactic when u cant control enemy army.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 28-08-2022 17:31
Hero named Sir - Druid - Друид
Good luck. Don't forget to kill the hero named 'Sir'. Don't let him flee. Killing him is a condition in a later quest

Author: imchubzzz, 28-08-2022 12:29
Half a million Megadragons - Druid - Друид - Druid - Друид
but with ring of greater negation u can mass confuse all of them i guess

Author: imchubzzz, 28-08-2022 12:08
Half a million Megadragons - Druid - Друид - Druid - Друид
yep, i am on may way to this megapack. I guess it is before last battle with teal

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 28-08-2022 08:46
Half a million Megadragons - Druid - Друид
Then you did not play this map till the end, I conclude
Half a million Megadragons - Druid - Друид

wasilix writes:
29-08-2022 18:09

+1 - Druid - Друид

The map indeed promises a great challenge at first. But the further you go, the stronger your heroes get, the more boring the map gets. Too many pointless fights for the mines and alike.

The opening phase of the map is marvelous though, the difficulty is good until you get control spells and more heroes, after which point it gets easier and easier.

wasilix writes:
29-08-2022 18:15

Good job - Druid - Друид

Forgot to say, good job finishing the map :) It's a testament to both your skill and patience :D

29-08-2022 22:05

Finishing this map in 2 days? - Druid - Друид

Last year I finished this map in more than 3 week intensive playing. Now this player has finished it in less than 2 days, with the help of a non-existing spell and strange ideas about tactics. Well, that's a testament for something else than patience

imchubzzz writes:
30-08-2022 02:43

26+ month - Druid - Друид

it takes me over 26+ month game time. I was playing every day for 6+hours for a week. Confusion and mass confusion both in altars near yellow teleport. That were most difficult battles for me. "Crown of Enchantment The hero can cast Mind spells on creatures who are normally immune to Mind spells" easy to get and we have 2 rings of negation, one in puzzle and one on map. But i got this ring almost before last battles vs teal and megadragons pack. There are 3 mages tower and if u r lucky u can get veru useful spells

30-08-2022 21:50

Again: well done - Druid - Друид

Oké, you are a strong player who finished this map, my allegation was not fair, well done, congratulations

Author: imchubzzz, 27-08-2022 23:04
grandmaster - Druid - Друид
all battles became easy and long when u get confusion and helm to confuse undead. Only black dragons may be difficult, but never seen millions of them

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 21-10-2021 18:38
One of the five best scenario's - Druid - Друид
Definitively one of the very best, most entertaining but also the most difficult HoMM IV-maps I ever played. I finished the map in month 22 and it took me several weeks to complete it. Some of the fights against thousands of level-4 creatures will cost you half a day. One mistake, one unexpected retaliation and all is ruined. And in the end of your quest you will meet an army of half a million megadragons – omg! But I’ll give you a spoiler: they flee from the battlefield, afraid for the enormous attack and defence power of your main hero. As far as I know I am the only person who took up this challenge. The map is made with love for a long-during quest and with precision: I encountered not a single blockade or mistake, except perhaps some quests which gave unnecessary rewards. My favourite single scenario, together with ‘Stories about P, L & C’, ‘A Grandmaster’s Challenge’, ‘Rise of an Empire of Heroes ’and ‘The Legend of Zelda’.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 24-09-2021 08:10
Kill hero named 'Sir' - Druid - Друид
What could be the case? In month 16, when I met this Sir, 16 he surrendered without a fight. It could be that the A1 this interprets as ‘not dead’. This could be! Fortunately I made a copy of this moment. So I can replay this fight against this Sir, with an invulnerable cloak and 100.000 bone dragons, 100.000 dark champion and 100.000 devils, with on my side only 1250 phoenixes. Thank God, a monstrous army in the border gate with 30.000 unbeatable, immune black dragons, 45.000 megadragons and 30.000 hydra’s surrendered. It is a most terrible map, this Druid!
Kill hero named 'Sir' - Druid - Друид

imchubzzz writes:
29-08-2022 00:41

about tactics - Druid - Друид

no, hero still remain dead. He is in army but as useless gravestone, no bonuses and etc

wasilix writes:
29-08-2022 18:14

tactics - Druid - Друид

As far as I could tell, tactics actually stops providing troops with bonuses the very moment you kill the hero. So you don't actually have to run away. I didn't retreat once as far as I progressed (not to the very end, but I had mass confusion and killed many heroes at this point), and I noticed the huge stats drop corresponding to GM tactics stop working when all heroes are dead.

29-08-2022 21:41

Spell Mass Confusion - Druid - Друид

The spell Mass Confusion is not available in this map - see the editor. Actually, the spell does not exist at all in HoMM IV Winds of War or Equilibris.

29-08-2022 22:01

Second attack: hero is still alive - Druid - Друид

I play HoMM IV since 2004 and this is the strangest story about tactics I ever heard. When you attack, kill a hero, retire (this will cost you all of your troops!) and then reattack, this hero is still going strong., with all his spells, artifacts etc

wasilix writes:
29-08-2022 23:17

What about cloud of confusion then? - Druid - Друид

I believe he referred to the cloud of confusion, and thought it's a pretty obvious reference, hence I used it myself without realizing its actual name is different. This spell exists on this map and in heroes 4 since vanilla version.

In regards to retreating, I have skip this topic because I don't really understand how it may work. You raise a fair point about the cost. My thinking was that he doesn't bring troops for this fight.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 24-09-2021 08:08
Bombs don't disappear - Druid - Друид
Hello, my Russian friend, I am still playing this awful map ‘Druid’. As you see on the print screen I am already in month 17. After quest Cave two red bombs should have been deleted (Completion requirement: hero ‘Sir’ is dead, then Delete_14), in front of the tunnel which gives way to the underworld where I should have defeated the teal armies and win this game. I entered the cave, but nothing happened. Very disappointing!
Bombs don't disappear - Druid - Друид

Author: wasilix, 15-09-2021 12:10
Glad to help - Druid - Друид
Happy to help :) No, I'm not native English speaker, but thank you for the compliment. I'm Russian actually, though it didn't help me when I was trying to understand texts on this map :) Thanks for a map suggestion by the way, sometimes I'm looking to play something in H4, and perhaps it's going to be next map I give a go :) H4 has something about it, that I miss in H3

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 15-09-2021 11:35
Done! - Druid - Друид
Many, many thanks! Not just for this complicated map, but also for other beautiful, but till now unplayable Russian maps, like World of Quests. Your English is very well, I suppose native English speaker (?)

Author: wasilix, 15-09-2021 09:23
Here is how you can read incomprehensible mess of descriptions in English version of the game - Drui
I managed to decode the symbol salad there into something comprehensible. Victory condition description says: "To be the only player controlling cities". Lose condition description says: "Lose Aeris".

You can do the same with Nodepad++ (google it or go here: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/ v8.1.4/)

What next:
1. Create a new file.
2. Change its encoding: Encoding -> Character sets -> Western European -> ISO-8859-1
3. Paste the text that you want to read.
4. Change encoding to cyrillic: Encoding -> Character sets -> Cyrillic -> windows-1251
5. Now you have original russian text, you can use any translator to understand its meaning.

Author: wasilix, 15-09-2021 08:52
It should be defeat all - Druid - Друид
See - it says "enable standard victory condition". The text below is just description shown to the player. I'm not 100% sure though, because H4 editor is much less clear to me than H3 one.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 14-09-2021 18:36
Cyrillic - Druid - Друид
Sorry that I disturb you again, but I can't find the tab/window you are talking about. This is what I see in my editor
Cyrillic - Druid - Друид

Author: wasilix, 14-09-2021 13:21
- - Druid - Друид
I don't remember the winning condition, I'm afraid. I have H4 uninstalled right now, so I will not be able to check it myself, but I don't think reading cyrillic is necessary (which is probably in a wrong encoding anyway). All quest requirements and victory conditions should be readable in your game's language if you open a proper window/tab. I'd check map properties for victory/defeat conditions. Reading author's messages isn't necessary at all.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 14-09-2021 13:10
Binding liquid - Druid - Друид
I will keep you informed. No, the blacksmith is not set standard on selling binding potions. And my 2nd question, please, what is the winning condition? - I can't red the abracadabra which my English version Homm IV makes of Russian cyrillic script.

Author: wasilix, 14-09-2021 07:35
Alas - Druid - Друид
I'm afraid I won't be able to help you much beyond that. I don't think I reached the point of removing those things. I stopped not far after getting red and green tents after killing 2 heroes with a gazillion of devils and gargoyles. I think I've just been fed up using the same strategy over and over again :) I had it all going great though, as I had cloud of confusion on 3 heroes (I think it's 3) at this point.

In regards to binding, there is a blacksmith. At least in my game, the one in girl's area behind portal (not the one leading to swamps with chaos town), where you can buy binding liquid. I had 3-4 arrows off repeatidly clearing all money banks, but it depends on luck. I assumed that the blacksmith is set to be selling binding liquid because otherwise it would be pretty hard to deal with those undead flyers.

I'm glad you dealt with them :) I do also like RPG part of H4.

Keep me updated on your progress :)

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 13-09-2021 22:11
Red bombs - Druid - Друид
I mean the 2 bombs in the centre of the upperworld with the script Delete 14, and in the underworld the three red bombs with the script Delete 15

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 13-09-2021 22:04
Piece of cake - Druid - Друид
I am playing HoMM IV since 2002 - the RPG character makes this game much better than HoMM III. But after so many years you learned me a lesson: the overwhelming power of phoenixes against dead armies. I found the green tent. joined my four heroes and in month 9 I attacked Gork, with 332 phoenix, 199 mantises and 700 water el. But with just one (ONE) binding arrow and not any binding liquid - I don't understand how you could gather 4 of these arrows. But with my mighty phoenix it really was a piece of cake - (later in the game 360 phoenix killed 1423 dark champions in just one turn!!). But you are right, after visiting the red tent the game is less challenging. Two questions: how can I make explode the two red bombs? And: what is the winning condition?

Author: wasilix, 11-09-2021 07:13
- - Druid - Друид
You seem to be going faster than I did, or maybe you skipped some of the middle island. I took green tent first, which is slightly less guarded. I don't remember for sure, but I think I had 3, maybe even more heroes at this point. My strategy of dealing with undead flyers was as follows:

1. Equip binding arrow or/and binding liquid on each of your heroes.
2. 1st turn - bind all flyers
3. Bring 1s of water elementals in free slots + summon more and fill the field with quicksand, meanwhile target enemy heroes with phoenixes and/or heroes. Enemy heroes have GM tactics making their creatures far more dangerous when heroes are alive.
4. Use phoenixes to draw enemy creatures away from your heroes when necessary.
5. Summon air elementals or other creatures (air elementals are the cheapest suitable flyers) to then remove retaliation of a single enemy stack and to deal free damage with your phoenixes.

Repeat #5 until everything is wiped out.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 10-09-2021 20:47
Grok and his bone dragons - Druid - Друид
Thanks a lot for your help. I replayed this map, now with Kaliki, trying to build up an army of phoenix. I waisted no time, in month 3, week 2 I already had 56 of them. Then I attacked the mermaids, and killed them all without a loss. And then the Red keymasters tent .... but the army of Grok (at day 1 'only' 600 bone dragons) was now grown to 5420 bone dragons (sic). How could I ever win this game! For the third time I say to you: impossible - but perhaps you will help me for the third time. How did you manage to beat this Grok?

Author: wasilix, 09-09-2021 07:48
Neither :) - Druid - Друид
I'm talking about neither of these. Obviously these are impossible, but you can land on the center island (landing spot is pretty much right in front of the spot where you started the map). There is a town there fairly close to the landing spot, it's only guarded by 1 phoenix, and wandering/guarding armies aren't big either.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 09-09-2021 00:02
Conquer Nature preserve - Druid - Друид
Thans for your answer. I wonder, which castle do you mean? Thousand oaks, defended by 2 level 40 heroes with 32000 devils and 32000 gargoyles (day 1)? Or Sprucewood Dell, defended by 300 megadragons (day 1)? And, of course, as quick as possible, the attack on the 29 seamonsters, with Warden level 5 Kaliki, ring of health and 3 other artefacts, and 5 efreet at day 13. Without any chance to build up an army it is useless to postpone the attack on these sea monsters. No way! Impossible!
Conquer Nature preserve - Druid - Друид

Author: wasilix, 08-09-2021 18:56
It's not a dead end - Druid - Друид
Interesting that you progressed with the different hero than I did. My girl was stuck until guy unlocked green tent and I was able to join them.

The idea with Kaliki is to take nature castle, and use money off money banks to build it up and hire phoenixes. Remember, that money banks reset every 4 weeks or so, have a couple of mantis or phoenix clearing them up asap to get you money for more. Bone dragon armies end up fairly easy to deal with when you clear everything else with Kaliki.

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy