Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - map rating = 25 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Two Player Hot Seat
Every hero is allowed
Instant travel is banned, all other spells in game
All Artefacts in game, only the Angelwings and Boots of Levitation are out
Memory-Mentor is reachable...
Thanks to Mrs. Mouzik for "The Road"

Added: 03-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Butterfly Lands | Ashers World one | Мыс драконов HoF | Friedliche Doerfer (4vs4)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-77 |

Author: 발할라 (대한민국), 06-04-2024 18:22
아주좋아 - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
굿굿~

Author: Val, 02-03-2024 20:17 Like
brilliant - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
brilliant

Author: Roman (Yekaterinburg), 27-01-2024 19:52 Like
Comatoznik - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hi

Author: MT (Finland), 16-12-2023 15:42
Crap - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Doesn't work. Fourth day in game, i've just bought couple of zombies and opponent already comes with archangels.

Author: yuxuner (中国), 01-12-2023 17:46 Like
good - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
looks nice let me try

Author: Andrei (Latvia), 28-11-2023 21:43 Like
one of my favorite maps - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
What a brilliant map! Respect to creator and huge thanks:) now playing version 1.3 in heroic difficulty for Silvain fraction, four enemies left, but one thing extremely dissapointing- when i am trying to fight with King Yorkai, game crashes in time when enemy hero should make a first turn

Author: Kubuś (Radomsko, Poland), 06-11-2023 01:07 Like
Played twice - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I played this map last year and I'm playing it now. Literally, one of the best maps I've played. Almost everything is mechanically refined, the quick story introduction is not irritating, and the map elements look beautiful and show how much effort you put into the editor. One drawback is that playing sigleplayer gets monotonous halfway through when you have to occupy the other player's territory. Respect

Author: Jan, 12-10-2023 22:24
Jan - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
hello can anyone instruct me how to download and use this correctly?

Author: M4ck, 11-10-2023 21:35 Like
Long, and/but interesting - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Got a bit "whack-a-mole"-ish at some point, but very fun anyway. Definitely good when playing Necromancers, could be harder with other factions

Author: Vorster, 29-04-2023 23:18
Nice - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Good map

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 13-03-2023 09:02
H3 maps - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I can´t help you here. There are so many versions of H3......HD and I think the best one H3 HotA.
But a right map for the version you play at the moment? I´m more with H5, so.....

Author: Evilstone (Taiwan), 12-03-2023 14:00
Enemy a bit too weak - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
The main enemy only have one town while you have three.Its pretty easy to outnumber the enemy.The dwarven hero have a bit of challenge with absolute protection and dwarven artifacts,but the necromancers are just a joke.Once you get through the early part its pretty straightforward.Just kill everything in your path.The keytents are a bit tricky to find tho.I played on heroic.

Nalandor (Germany) writes:
13-03-2023 08:59

weak late game - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thx for your constructive comment.
I´m very happy with the beginning of the gameplay. But Dwarf and Nekro are not so relevant, you´re right.
After all this years now, maybe there could be a time I choose to build a version of this map without Nekro and a dwarf, who appear in the map. I feel that Valiant is a enemy who stands in his land and you have to visit him.
Lesser portals, no nekro, dwarf who take place in late game as a conquerer, tents lesser?, think about the ever making problems : Floki, and so on.......
Maybe there comes a time I open the editor and make a second version of this. For now, I´m sticking in another map, hopefully better balanced.

I´m interested in maps that you play, that you like etc.....

Author: MoxxiMiller (USA), 02-03-2023 21:57
Sigh... - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
If you wanted to make a "story" inside of the map it would be nice to keep it up. Because after one week there is literally no more of those "ghosts" appearing and annoyingly tell you the "story". And then it suddenly dissappears with no reminding at all. And after a week of evening games with my friend all we did is complain about portals and caravans stucking one because of one another we completely forgot "Story" about who was that dwarven Hero with level doesn't even enought to have a Dwarven-defense that makes every attack of enemies unlucky.
And after a goddamn 10 months in-game wandering around the humongous map we finally came to "the castle" of who-knows-his-name BBEG and killed that MF with almost no casualties.
What I am trying to say - too big of a map. stupidly unbalanced stacks of enemies. And the fact that you are FORCED out of the city just because of the scripted overpowered enemy is extremely annoying.
Waste of time. I've seen smaller maps with way more intense loads.

05-03-2023 10:07

Sigh - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thank you for your comment and your opinion.
As a mapmaker I´m glad to know those things, otherwise I can´t do better.
I didn´t wanna waste your time, but your comment is a precious information.

A story in a multiplayer map is not everybodies darling. Me too, so I kept it short. To play heroes it is not necessary to read, but if somebody like´s it, he´s invited.......
The rough gameplay I wanted, is a fight back to hometown with a little trouble. on this point the two random player should be a problem.
The end should be the dwarf and necro to walk over the map , this sometime happens, sometime not. Maybe at this point way to big of a map to play with a friend? Maybe not?
Nevertheless, thx for your expirience

Author: Bombermans, 19-02-2023 13:47
Hep - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hi, I like the map but after running away through the portal at day 6, I can't take the second city because it's guarded and the archers kill my peasants.

Am I doing something wrong? :(

Author: shao (China), 17-01-2023 10:09
nice - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
This map is very interesting. The only problem that puzzles me is that after I arrived in the second city, if I visit a nearby object called yeti , the game will fail and flash back.

17-01-2023 13:35

Yeti Mother - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Oh, you´re the first one with this Problem....
Yeti Mother is a dwelling you can order Yeti´s ( Wolf´s without howl)

MAYBE it will useful, to take ALL other maps out of the map folder?
Otherwise I can´t help with this Problem, Sorry

Author: Vitali Plytkevich, 16-12-2022 00:10
nice! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
i really enjoyed this map, thank you! but the only problem how can i get to brown player?

16-12-2022 14:25

Mrs. Mouzik - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Through the underground over the flying bridges.
King Yorkai guards the tent

Author: Alex (Amsterdam, Netherlands), 21-09-2022 15:34
Necrolord - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
super

Author: Gunstaff (Hungary), 16-08-2022 19:12
nice - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
nice

Author: Majlo (Magyarország), 27-06-2022 15:42 Like
Nice map - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Nice map

Author: banghy93 (cambogia), 11-05-2022 22:39 Like
interesting map - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
nice one, keep going!

Author: Andovan & Ave (Czech Republic), 02-04-2022 21:12 Like
Great Map! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
This is best map ever. The exploring was even better than battling :D. Beautiful map, nice storytelling part, many tactical options. I played with my wife and we enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

Nalandor (Deutschland) writes:
12-04-2022 05:17

Thx - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thank you very much, I have build this map to play it in that way you did it.
two player hot seat

Author: Truexentar (Claymont, DE USA), 28-03-2022 01:21
The Necromancer's Lieutenant - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
This is a terrible waste of time. The computer player attacks with Firebirds, Arch Angels, and lots of marksmen on day 4 against your few archers and peasents.

I deleted this map.

28-03-2022 07:52

hmmmm - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Oh, you forget, that the heroe comming on day 4 uses a very good balliste too.
Come on.... I didn`t spend a year of building to loose every time on day 4......

Evilstone (Taiwan) writes:
07-03-2023 07:31

Abandon the first town - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

You're not supposed to defend the first town at the start.There's a one way portal to the second town.Capture the second town and start the game.

Author: Horo (Czech republic), 26-01-2022 08:36
Mr. - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Great map! I really enjoy it. Thank you so much!

Author: Miron (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-01-2022 22:31 Like
How to reach Orange tent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I'm playing red and don't know how to get to Orange tent. The map has many hidden passages - that's a little bit annoying. Otherwise is really great

Miron (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
23-01-2022 18:20

Mr - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I found it in the beginning of this tread. Sorry for spamming

Author: alex (ukraine), 22-08-2021 11:15
How to get to the green tent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
It seems to me I have already bypassed the whole map
Killed an orange player
But I just can't find the entrance to the location with the green tent, I just see that there is a portal in the form of a wolf
help me please

23-08-2021 12:49

Orc Tunnel - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

You have to cross the polished fortress of King Yorkai an move into the Orcland behind.
The is a tunnel gaurded by poisonous Wyvern.....

Qnemes writes:
28-01-2022 15:35

Same, got trouble finding pass after orange player. - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I can`t find it, please can you send me a screenshot?

Author: FakeSix (Ukraine), 24-07-2021 18:59 Like
Vote Up - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Trying to avoied being killed on the first week

Author: Lolo (Lyon France), 24-07-2021 01:14
Such an amazing work done here. - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Really nice map, its huge and with so many details, incredible.
Its too bad that the AI is so dumb, the enemies tend to suicide on gates

Metanighty (Paris, France) writes:
24-07-2021 01:17

Yes - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I agree with you Lolo from Lyon

Author: Metanighty (Paris, France), 24-07-2021 01:06 Like
Greetings - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Very nice map. I did it with a friend and it took us 2 months to finish it (playing from time to time). We had a lot of fun. The map is very beautiful and well designed.

Maybe just a lack of lore in the endgame.

Author: Viktor (Sweden), 10-06-2021 15:19 Like
Custom made map objects - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hi, Nalandor!

Very interesting map, I can see you have put a lot of time and effort in to it.

I have made some maps myself, and figured out how to customize certain existing map objects with different models and scripts, but I can't get my head around how you created those customized map objects like the beautiful "Rundtor" or "Elfguild", with models I can not find anywhere in the map editor.

Is it possible to explain how to create these things relatively easy, or should I give up trying to make some of my own?

//Viktor

Viktor (Sweden) writes:
11-06-2021 11:27

Update - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I have now managed to create new adventure map objects (and not just copying existing ones) and customize them, but it seems you need to make the map file a .zip-file and alter the object’s text file to alter their textures, which seems a bit too hard for me for the moment. If anyone knows how to do this in an easy way, please let me now.

//Viktor

11-06-2021 11:49

objekts - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hello Viktor,
Indeed it is not soo easy.... but I will try to explain.
Maybe not here, but I will write you a mail.
So, give me a little time to write it down
Nalandor

Author: todd gardecki (United States), 21-04-2021 05:54
Wiped on Turn 3 = not good - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I just built my 3rd building on turn 3, when I was wiped out by Yellow that already had Angels. So, badly unbalanced

21-04-2021 11:34

Yes.... IT IS unbalanced !!! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

So, I hope you ´ve listen to the wisper of the ghost.
This Town should not be yours.
The beginning of this map works well, as it should do.

NOT to fight is a option not to die in this moment....

todd gardecki (United States) writes:
22-04-2021 14:56

OK - I was wrong. Map is magnificent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thanks to Nalandor reply that getting rushed turn3 was expected (yes, I didn't actually read the ghost note), I gave it another go. I found green/yellow stay in their area and dont follow your escape, leaving you to build up.
Map is beautiful and deep, and it was quite satisfying to go back a little later and wipe out the hero that rushed early with phoenix and angel.
Thanks! Nice work!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-77 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy