Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Uprising - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Uprising - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Uprising - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Uprising

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

An evil spirit has bewitched the King and the kingdom soon follows a path to destruction. Discontented rulers, outraged loyal generals, and restless population rise to challenge the despotic king. Who will be victorious and emerge as the new King?

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Evil Way - EN | Elite II | The Walking Dead | Custom Heroes Designer

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Author: Petr (Buenos Aires), 15-11-2010 18:54
Hi, Quamarine!
I can't find Elovesc game in this site. Where I can get it? I have finished third map in Eternal Love campaign- I like it more and more with every map. Just perfect work I enjoy a lot and you are right about combo artifact.
Perhaps en Uprising I nedeed to play for more pleasure and did not run like crazy man killing all around throught the map...:))) Well, it was not 60...but 68 days.
I would like to know more about chinese culture, but the language, sorry, it is very difficult I suppose to study.
Hans C. is from China?

Author: Quamarine (China), 15-11-2010 12:23
Hi, Petr
Yes, I used the oasis, rally flag, water hole and fountain near Ellerii too. Taking three towns in one day is easy, I think too. But extremely fast I attack Tira after overcoming the whole map in M2W4. That's already 50 days. And the later ``` Finishing it in 60 days, I really aren't able to.
I really admire you )^_^(
I don't know if you can speak Chinese or know something about Chinese culture, Uprising is based loosely on Chinese myth and as a Chinese boy I enjoy Uprising mostly!

If you like Hans' Eternal Love campaign, I think you must be able to play it without any combo artifacts. For it's an AB campaign. You can try to play it like it and appreciate the most pleasure.

And lastly``` I love Hans! Uprising Comes First and Eternal Love second and The Lone Knight third and Elovesc finally!

Nicolas (Nanterre, France) writes:
09-08-2015 18:05

Looool - The Uprising

I played the whole map in something like 8 months, as i HAD SEEN this combination of fountains/watering holes...

...and now I realize that before I read your comments, I hadn't understood the right combination to use them properly and really boost my movements points. XD

Bah, too late: I probably won't play this map again (although it's one of my favorite. ^^ )

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 14-11-2010 17:49
Eternal Love campaign
I am playing now this Hans C. campaign. I don't like small and middle maps but it is really very beautifull and interesting campaigh. Done with a lot of love and hard work.

P.S.It is very easy to scout because "trampoline&quo t; near Ellerii enormously increase the speed of all heroes- It is possible to take several towns with different 2-3 heroes in ONE day! And I took the town with globe very quickly too /I saw Jass prison but I forgot about it at the end of the game/.

Author: Aquamarine (China), 05-11-2010 14:48
To Ramm
Ramm, hello , I also think it's very incredible, troops are not problems, but in fact, how can Petr scout the whole map in such short time? I have played it for nine times and most fastly I finished it in Month 3 Week 3.

I can only say ,Petr , you are so amazing and surprising , admiring ```

Author: Aquamarine (China), 05-11-2010 14:43
Maybe I'll give it a try, Petr
Perhaps I'll see THE BIG MAP.
However, I think Uprising is always the best --- Hans' ideas about the Liches and Tavern are unsurpassed!
(Including the story of Creation of the Gods)
Actually I love Hans ,so I love his maps.

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 21-10-2010 23:35
If I could use hidden hero with expert armor and 99all!
I might be able to finish in 68 days. But I tried to fight with my principle hero and it was impossible in the last battle with Wicketwig -for that reason I was very angry :)))))))))))

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 21-10-2010 23:27
Hi, Aquamarine!
Try to play THE BIG MAP. It is hard at the beginning but if you liked The Uprizing you will like THE BIG MAP, I suppose. Saludos!!!
I repeat, I have never use any cheat /but I know some codes- there is not a secret information at all /to finish quickly the game.

Author: Ramm (Ukraine), 20-10-2010 22:29 Like
Teaching
Hello to everyone! I've just finished the map and really enjoyed it. But I cann't understand how could you finish it by the end of 3rd month??? Initial forces (ours vs computer's) are so unequal to finish it so soon. You didn't use any cheats, did you? Thnx

Author: Aeris (China), 18-10-2010 08:33 Like
Don't Play This Map Too Hurriedly
It's my honest suggestion that if you don't hurry up and try to slow down a little, you will find The Uprising so interesting and enjoyable.

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 23-08-2010 04:42
I Know Everything, Petr Subjective
Oh I see, Petr.
You know, this map is made by Hans C and added by me. So my name --- Aquamarine has been written as the mapmaker mistakely. Though it's corrected sonn after I found it, but you, Petr, also mistakely regard me as the mapmaker, and say "I want to listen other players' opinion". The first time I read it, just thinking a proud man stupidly looking down on us Chinese players. And now I see, you treated my opinion as the author's opnion. What a joke~~~

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 16-08-2010 04:16
Petr???
You know, I'm very interested in your games (68 days), and why not e-mail it to me? I just doubt if it really exist~~~ And finally, if you understand the amazing story and just read it, you won't find the end of this map is boring.

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 11-08-2010 04:15 Like
To Petr
Sorry, you know, this map's author is Hans C and not me~~~ I'm just one who love this map best. And I want to see your game very much. Could you e-mail me with the game.h3m ? I'll be very happy. Once again, my e-mail address is qzwheroes3@163.com

And you said at that time beating Wickedwig was very hard? Well, maybe you'll want to see my games. ^_^

Yes, I'm a Chinese teenager but able to read English flunently. So I can understand how perfect the story based on Chinese myth was.

And finally, I think everyone gives 10 score to this map,or at least I did, but there is something wrong making it unscorable~~~

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 10-08-2010 21:58
I didn´t use any bug and cheat.
I have scored 498 in the Lone Knight map. I am playing Heroes from releasing of Heroes2- 14 years? I have played for sure more than 100 extra large maps. I never cheat because I am playing for pleasure and not for score.I am playing very agressively and using all my team players skills to reach the end, that is why I am able to reach the end in short time.
You are right, I just forgot about this prison -I was surprised when I saw it by Academy globe, thinking how I can reach it...:))) and then very upset with Wickedwig to think about it.
And again- you are excellent map creator, thank you...but, sorry, you must to do something with the final part. Why nobody scored the map?

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 10-08-2010 07:08 Like
Finally to Petr
If you don't use moving endless, you'll find this map difficult and you can give it a try. ^_^

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 10-08-2010 06:57 Like
To Petr
Well, you see, you don't understand Chinese culture but you can read English. I'm sure you haven't listen to the author's words. Jass' prison is in the southeast of the underground. However, I'm very surprised you met Wickedwig in 68 days. I think you used the bug of Admiral's Hat, Boots of Speed and Equestrians' Gloves! If you really use them, I can tell you, I can get 500 points with them in month 2 defeating Wickedwig without any cheating! Nonetheless, if I don't use them I can get 498 points in 82 days without cheating. I feel really sorry You can't understand the story in this map. About Implosion, of course my power is over 90 and it works very well. You can go to read the readme.

PS: My e-mail address is qzwheroes3@163.com
I'll be very happy to hear from you.
And maybe you can e-mail me with the game you can't defeat Wickedwig. Of course you can see how I defeat Wickedwig with the super hero Jass in Month 2 and with less army than you. And Finally, you know, Admiral's Hat is good but if you use it to move endlessly it's a bug. So if I don't use this bug I can achieve 498 points as well and 500 points will come as the vctory with this bug!

Nevertheless, I will be very glad to have one more H3 friend to discuss this map.

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 10-08-2010 00:16
Implosion does not work with Blue Leper!!!
If you have more more or less 70 Power it does not work. You can kill only 40-50 dragons, I tried, but sorry. Only Clone and Frenzy works.And if she cast Blind Force Field is not useful, because you need to cast cure or even dispel.

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 10-08-2010 00:06
Hmmm....
with the super hero Jass whose speciality is Armorer and level is 59 and ADPK is 99,99,99,99------HOW !!!!
I had only 43 level. Yes I could get 3-4 level more. But 59!! something wrong with your calculations o you have tested in imp level :) How did you catch Jass? I have never seen him in the game...

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 09-08-2010 23:53
I would like to listen other players opinion
Well, Aquamarine. As I said till Tira and Academy it was 12 points from 10 possible, but after -sorry, maximum 6-7.I don't understand chinese. I have used cheater code to defeat Wickedwig my score would be 448 in 68 days. But I don't like to cheat. I had only +150 arch angels almost 2k of sharpshooters and 33 azure dragons with +100 gold dragons.I had not lost any principle army in all the game. Tell me how it is possible to beat Wickedwig?
And you are wrong -I loved the map, but the final 4 weeks does not have any rhythm, due to...I wrote

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 09-08-2010 13:19 Like
Strategy
Petr, Please read it:

http://tieba.baidu.c om/f?z=820353323&ct= 335544320&lm=0&sc=0& rn=30&tn=baiduPostBr owser&word=%D3%A2%D0 %DB%CE%DE%B5%D0&pn=0

You know ,the "Aquamarine&quo t; is me.

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 09-08-2010 13:03 Like
And Lastly
This map The Uprising is always the best HoMM3 map and it's a regret you can't appreciate it!

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 09-08-2010 13:02 Like
Finally To Petr
You think the Blue Leper is indesturctable? How lovely you are!
Simply Force Field plus Implosion or Sharpshooters will destory her!

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 09-08-2010 13:00 Like
To Petr
Have you understood the story of The Uprising? Its story line is based loosely on the Chinese classic myth---Creation of the Gods. As a Chinese player I enjoy this map with the great interest in both story and map-design!!! I finished this map in M3,W4,D5, with the super hero Jass whose speciality is Armorer and level is 59 and ADPK is 99,99,99,99! I'm very sure that you never understand how perfect this map is. Though Academy opened the map, many things are waiting to be discovered and you missed them regretly. You'd better return to The Uprising and you'll find how excellent it's and how high talented the author Hans C is!
PS: I have played it over 9 times and never feel boring because I can understand it well and the author added plenty of replayability to this best map.

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 08-08-2010 18:48
I would like to have more fun and rhythm in the final.
I had to leave this map after 6 weeks by game calendar and stayed with perfect feeling about it, but I had left it after 10 weeks. Changing 2 Orbs of Vulnerability for Wings, front of the last town I needed to conquer, Black Heaven with Wickedwig /such a beach with 99-99-90-95 vs 84-83-77-69 mine/. Without Blind and Forgetfulness vs legions of enchanters, arch magies, gremlins+175 titans+300 arch angels+665 genios+366 naga queens? Come on! Who tested the game? I didn't want to skip 2-3-4-5 weeks only to win this last fight. Blue Leper /79-79-71-70/ with 1400 Ghost Dragons was almost impossible to win, but I did it without any loss /you need to get out her from the cursed land and use Clone on hiden Arch Angels to ressurect army and Frenzy on Sharpshooters-from Tira/.

About the map. As it was in the Lone Knight I loved the middle part. But after 6 weeks, and killing Tira, and taking Academy which opens all the map, it became BORING /worse than in the Lone Knight/!!! IMXO, first of all the map must be interesting /investigating unknown territory/ and must have a rhythm /for that reason Maximus is great!- you can go forward practically all the game only with Arch Angels/.
Academy opens all the map /after 6 weeks you can see the rest of the game- not attractive fact!/. Accumulation armies, artifacts /it doesn't funny to put 1000-2000 artifacts on the map/, seers, resources, trolls /50 maximum!/, rogues /no way!/ just kills all the rhythm the map has at the beginning. The enemies with orb of Inhibition, with Blind and cursed land protection- it is interesting at certain point but not all the last 8-9 enemies- it is annoying and not appealing. The gate near Academy is very hidden -I needed to skip 3 weeks to read the clue. I didn't understand how to receive Estates and Pathfinding.

Positive. I loved the "trampoline&quo t; near Ellerii- just wonderful idea, because you can use it several times in one day. Well, the map and middle part is really good, and smart. I liked /beginning and middle part/ you can take different choices, you can go to any /for exception of the center/ point in the both sides of the map.

P.S. Without a rancour. It is just my opinion, I hope something might be usefull.

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 30-07-2010 05:47
Love
Super love to it!

Author: bard (Reunion), 28-07-2010 10:39
Best
I am in the middle of game and already like it.

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi), 06-07-2010 11:28 Like
???
Nothing just for the vote~~~

Always best map!

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi), 06-07-2010 11:25 Like
Best!
^_^

Hans C's last but best map.
I love this map!!!
It's based loosely on ancient Chinese myth -- Creation of the Gods. So as a Chinese player, I understand how perfect it is. Try it and you'll never regret!

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

The Uprising walkthrough

Introduction:

It was the fourth year of the reign of King Orson and the King still had no
legitimate son to succeed the throne of Celendia. Queen Shiris, devoted to the
Goddess of Earth and Fertility, Marva, had been praying daily at the Goddess'
shrine hoping that she would bear a son. Despite many years of devoted prayer
she was only blessed with two beautiful daughters. The Queen constantly urged
the King to pray with her at the shrine but he always rejected the idea. One
day, after learning it was the birthday of the Goddess, the King agreed to pay a
visit. Upon his arrival at the shrine, a sudden gust of wind lifted the curtain
exposing the Goddess' sacred image. Astonished by such incredible beauty, the
King was overcome by lust. He started to write a frivolous, obscene poem on the
wall of the shrine to express his desire for the Goddess and to take her to the
palace and make her one of his consorts.

Upon returning to her shrine and reading the profane poem written by the King
of Celendia, Goddess Marva was deeply outraged and swore to punish the debauched
King. However, Heaven had ordained that King Orson would still reign for
several more years. Therefore, she called upon one of her loyal attendants and
instructed her to destroy the King and to pave a way for the new king. Marva
insisted that no innocent people to be harmed.

Meanwhile, at the palace, the King was still infatuated by the Goddess'
exquisite beauty and spent almost every day daydreaming about her. Unable to
contain his desire, the King ordered his ministers to search the country to find
a beauty like the Goddess. One of his ministers suggested there was a well-
known beauty named Ruby who lived not far from the capital city. The King
impatiently ordered his ministers to summon her immediately to the palace.

Little did anyone know that on the way to the palace, an evil spirit had
secretly killed the real Ruby and possessed her body. Upon seeing her, the King
was instantly enchanted by Ruby and from then on the kingdom fell into oblivion
and total decay. All the King ever did was indulge in worldly pleasure with his
new consort, Ruby, and neglected all the kingdom's stately affairs. Many loyal
ministers and followers who dared to criticize the King's decadent behavior were
put to death -- almost all of them at Ruby's suggestion. Ruby's heinous schemes
kept on as she finally was able to frame Queen Shiris with the charge of trying
to poison and kill the King. Ruby managed to force the Queen to commit suicide
after first torturing her to near-death. As Ruby ascended to become the Queen,
her hands, which had been tainted by blood of countless innocent people, became
known was as Bloodruby, a name she quickly accepted and enjoyed.

It was clear that the King's reign would not last much longer. Allies had
distanced themselves and many of loyal ministers and generals had left the
kingdom in search of a new place to serve -- and a new king. Thus began the era
of chaos and instability as uprisings broke out in all four sides of the
kingdom.

Introduction for Player 1 (Red):

The fertile land of Xeqi had always been flourishing under the rule of
Governor Hiro. With a strong economy and booming population, it's no wonder
Xeqi had grown in power over time. Governor Hiro had been ruling Xeqi territory
ever since the reign of the first king of Celendia and he had served the King
with undying loyalty. Governor Hiro was one of a few loyal court members who
constantly and openly criticized the King for neglecting his royal duties and
indulging in Bloodruby -- to no avail. Bloodruby could never accuse the
Governor of treachery or put him to death because as one of the greatest
generals who had ever served the kingdom, Governor Hiro carried a royal sword,
an insignia from the founder of Celendia. The bearer of the sword could speak
his opinions in the royal court without fear of insubordination or execution.
Needless to say, the Xeqi Governor soon felt so helpless and disgusted by the
King's debauchery that he asked the King if he could return home permanently.
He was allowed to leave only on one condition; that his eldest son was to stay
in the palace to represent Xeqi. After much deliberation, the Governor agreed
with the King's terms and headed home.

Upon arriving home, the Xeqi Governor was highly stunned to find that almost
all of his loyal followers and ministers urged him to declare Xeqi as
independent and to raise arms against the kingdom to get rid of the evil
Bloodruby and save innocent lives. The Governor was at first angry at the idea.
Nevertheless, sudden, shocking news changed his mind. Soon after his departure
from the palace, Bloodruby, not wanting to waste another moment, managed to
frame the Governor's eldest son and put him to death. Clearly disillusioned,
saddened, and enraged, the Governor agreed to follow his advisors' suggestion to
raise arms against the kingdom for justice and declared Xeqi's independence.

There are some big problems however, even though Xeqi soldiers had been
undergone rigorous training, they had never experienced real war. Moreover, the
biggest obstacle of all is that the Governor was never fit to lead a lengthy
campaign -- not at his age, and especially not after the heart wrenching
experience losing his eldest son. Furthermore, the Governor's two other sons
were all still too young to command a large army. The Governor decided that he
would not wage war before he could find a worthy person to lead Xeqi's armies.

One day soon afterward the Xeqi Governor had a dream. In his dream, an
unnamed Immortal dressed in white robe encouraged him to find someone by the
name of Zeya, who lived in the valley of Mount Kenshin, a few days journey from
Xeqi. The immortal assured the Governor that Zeya, having trained by the
Heavenly Master Nuriko, would fit to lead Xeqi's armies to victory. Upon
consulting with his advisors, the Governor decided to make the trip. Finding
Zeya proved to be no easy task. However, one day, he saw a fisherman who sits
idly fishing. Oddly enough, he was fishing with straight hook. Zeya believed
that he would rather succeed by being straight than being crooked. As destined
by Heaven, Zeya agreed to help the Xeqi Governor and he was soon appointed as
the Xeqi Premier. Thus, begin Zeya's conquest to lead Xeqi's armies to seek
justice from the evil Bloodruby and the debauched King.

Introduction for Player 2 (Blue) :

Although he had no sons, King Orson had two daughters with Queen Shiris:
Pillar and Shana-Shana. Upon learning the death of Queen Shiris in Bloodruby's
hands and the fact that the King didn't even care to try to save her, the two
little Princesses were in obvious danger of death. Luckily, an Immortal by the
name of Sage Zelgadis of Mount Lina rescued them and made the two Princesses,
who were just 12 and 11 years of age, his disciples.

Four years later, the two Princesses were grown and ready to take revenge for
the death of their mother by Bloodruby's hands. However, as fate has it, on the
way to return to the palace, hoping that their father would at least recognize
them, the two Princesses saw flyers posted everywhere. The King proclaimed he
had disowned the two Princesses and that a handsome reward would be given to
whomever could bring the two Princesses back to the palace dead or alive. It is
clear to them that their father no longer wanted them and that returning to the
palace would mean foolish death by the hands of Bloodruby.

The only way the two Princesses could think of was to take refuge to their
uncle's place in Dadarin. Fortunately for them, their uncle welcomed them with
open arms and he even offered to support the Princesses against the wicked King
and Bloodruby. Besides, both Pillar and Shana-Shana were strong enough to
challenge Bloodruby after intensive training with the Immortal Sage. After
showing much appreciation, the two Princesses agreed to wage war to overthrow
their own father. There's no reason anymore to hang on to family ties not after
the King was also responsible for the Queen's untimely death and, especially,
not after the King wanted his own daughters dead.

Introduction for Player 3 (Tan) :

Druva and Zeya had both been studying under the tutelage of Heavenly Master
Nuriko of Mount Kenshin since they were quite young. Druva was a senior to Zeya
and by all means Druva surpassed Zeya's talent and abilities. With a flick of
his hands, Druva could call upon a big fireball while Zeya would need to muster
all his magical powers to do the same thing. However, Zeya was always the
Heavenly Master's favorite student and it's no surprise that the Heavenly Master
recommended Zeya as the chosen one to lead the army that would bring down the
Kingdom of Celendia.

Enraged by the fact that the gods of Heaven did not choose him instead, Druva
left Mount Kenshin to prove to his teacher that he was more capable than Zeya
would ever be. Druva offered his service to the ruler of Zerdam and was quickly
accepted. Zerdam had been eyeing to attack Celendia for quite some times and
Druva finally convinced the ruler that the time was ripe to attack and seize
control of the entire kingdom. With his exceptional Sorcery talent, Druva was
appointed as the chief commander in the assault on the Kingdom of Celendia.
After hearing the news that Zeya had also started to lead Xeqi's armies to war,
Druva's rage's strengthened and he's more determined than ever to destroy Zeya
once and for all.

Introduction for Player 4 (Green) :

The Barbarian kingdom of Mink had for years been in constant war against the
Kingdom of Celendia. However, under the great command of the highly-decorated
General Ascot of Celendia, many attempts of invasion led by the Barbarians'
leader, Iason, proved to be disastrous. The recent news about the degeneration
of the enemy kingdom and the King revived Iason's hope to launch an invasion of
Celendia and topple their despotic ruler, King Orson.

Furthermore, the time would never again be so perfect. Not only had General
Ascot finally withdrawn his armies to the palace, but also the leader of the
Beastmaster tribes, a lifelong friend of Iason, Rikki, had offered to join
forces. Separately, the two would have never dreamed to oppose the armies of
Celendia, but together, they would have enough power to bring down even the
mightiest kingdom!

================================

Special Note: - The [basic] storyline is loosely based on the classic Chinese novel
"Creation of the Gods." (unknown author)
- Some of the name for heroes and towns are "borrowed" from various
Japanese animation (yes, I am an anime #1 fan).

Note: #1: There's essentially no main player. You can try to play the game
with different color to appreciate the distinct style of each town
and its starting hero(es).

#2: This map has an Impossible difficulty rating. The longer you wait
the more powerful the AI's become. However, seasoned players are
recommended to play this map on Impossible to test their skill.
The Impossible rating has been carefully tested for all four
playable colors.

#3: This map has not been tested for multiplayer game although
everything has been balanced out carefully: Player 1 and 3 are
roughly equal and so are Player 2 and 4.

#4: Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedbacks (good
or bad). Also please play the other map and campaign that I have
created: ETERNAL LOVE (AB campaign and RoE map) and THE LONE KNIGHT
(SoD map).

IMPORTANT!! #1: Be sure to know all the available artifact combinations and their
components. ALL of combo artifacts are available in this map, either
by trading, acquiring them from the AI's and/or assembling
from pieces. Furthermore, because there's a limit to the number of
artifacts that the main hero can hold in his/her backpack, it's highly
advisable to keep some of the artifacts in other heroes' backpacks.
DO NOT sell or sacrifice any artifacts you think you may need.

CRITICAL ARTIFACTS: ORBS OF VULNERABILITY. There are three orbs and
ALL THREE are needed to advance ahead in the game. DO NOT LOSE THEM!

#2: Certain border gate and Seer's Huts can only be accessed by the
main hero(es) of each color, therefore, it's highly advisable to play
using the given main hero for each playable color.

#3: If you are unhappy with the set up of your new game and intend
to re-start the game, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISABLE to restart the game
from the main screen and NOT using the (auto) restart option.

Known Bugs and
Problems: 1. VERY IMPORTANT!!! Due to the glitch in the game and map design,
players may experience heroes shortage in the tavern, that is, their
starting hero-type pool has been exhausted. This may cause a clone to
appear in the tavern. Hiring this clone may cause the game to crash.
The worst news is if you happen to have this hero as a garrison hero,
his or her armies (if any) will vanish and be replaced by his or her
starting armies. To prevent this from happening, make sure to check
that everything's okay at the start of a new week.
There is also an instance where the AI hires a hero that belongs to
you. Just like stated above, his or her armies (if any) will vanish
and be replaced by the AI's armies (if any). The good news is if the
AI gives this particular hero strong armies, you can just drag this
hero and you will get to keep his or her armies and the clone on the
AI's side will vanish. The bad news is if this hero originally has
your big armies -- they will all vanish.
This glitch only happens to NEW heroes for hire in the tavern and
will NOT happen to your (8) active heroes.
I could have prevented this glitch entirely, however, I need to limit
the number of hirable heroes for each color to make it much easier
in the later stage of the game to find some of the defeated heroes.

2. Another strange glitch: you may find yourself facing a hero
carrying different color than the castle s/he's defending. There's
absolutely no harm in this.

3. MAJOR GLITCH!!! Any heroes that get defeated by the AI's will NOT
lose the artifacts s/he carries to the winner. This will make it
impossible to obtain some artifacts from certain heroes if s/he's
defeated by the AI's already. There's no harm in this and fast
players should consider obtaining the artifacts from these heroes
before s/he gets defeated as a bonus!

4. The artifact ARMOR OF THE DAMNED and ANGELIC ALLIANCE can cast
spells inside Anti-magic garrison. This will make certain anti-magic
garrisons a cakewalk. Consider this as a bonus!
Fair players should try to avoid equipping the two when attacking
anti-magic garrison.
There is also an instance where both artifacts will override the effect
of Orb of Inhibition.

5. VERY IMPORTANT!!! Although it is impossible unless players
accidentally give up the artifact ANGELIC ALLIANCE to the AI's, the
game will crash when the AI's equip the Angelic Alliance artifact.
A severe bug that is not been fixed yet.

6. MAJOR GLITCH!!! You can easily cheat when trading your artifacts
at the Artifact Merchant. So easily that not cheating is a whole lot
harder. However, there's only ONE town capable of building an Artifact
Merchant in the game. Which one? You have to find out yourself.

7. MINOR GLITCH!!! It sometimes happens that the Conflux towns:
Enshasa, Enshese, Enshisi, Enshoso, will not build the structures
as given in the timed-events the first time the timed-events take
place. Therefore, an extra timed-event has been assigned to ensure
the buildings of the structures to take place for human players.
Do not be surprised if you see repeated timed-events that may
sound redundant.

8. IMPORTANT!!! This bug's concerning the hero BLUE LEPER that can
sometimes makes the game locked up and/or crash.
I have no idea how it happens, but it's highly recommended to save
your game before you attempt to free/attack this hero.
Follow the event in the game that will give you a detailed instruction
on the ideal way to free the hero and the game should run just fine.
In essence, sending your secondary hero to free Blue Leper and have
your main hero stand guard to attack her immediately upon her jumping
to the teleporter will make sure the hero stays dead quickly.
You can find an example how to trap the hero Blue Leper in the spoiler
section. It can be used if the game keeps crashing.

9. This is documented in the manual. There can only be up to 64 boats
at one time. If you can't build any more boat, you must first scuttle
some boats.

ARTIFACTS: 1. NEVER EVER LOSE ALL THREE OF THE ORBS OF VULNERABILITY! Losing a
single one will render you unable to finish the game.

2. Most of the combo artifacts come assembled and you won't need their
single components most of the time.

3. KEY ARTIFACTS:
- Bird of Perception: You will need a total of EIGHT.
These figurines are so important you will not want to lose any single
of them.
- Stoic Watchman: There are only TWO in the game with one fully hidden.
- Wizard's Well: Come assembled, the components are junk artifacts.
There's no Charm of Mana to be found in the game.
- Ring of the Magi: Come complete, the components are useless.
There's no Collar of Conjuring to be found in the game.
- Elixir of Life: You can obtain one fully assembled or assemble them
yourself.
- Bow of the Sharpshooters: You will need to assemble this one
the first time around and/or win complete from the AI's bosses.
One is needed to open a critical quest gate.
- Statue of Legion: Come assembled although you can surely make one.
- Angelic Alliance: You will need to assemble this sword yourself.
You can make up to 2 Angelic Alliances. One is needed for Seer's quest.
- Titan's Thunder: You can assemble or win it.
It's needed to open optional quest gates as well as a Seer's quest.
- Power of the Dragon Father: You have to assemble this yourself.
You can make up to two Powers of the Dragon Father and two are needed
for as quest artifacts.
- Armor of the Damned: You can assemble, win it from the AI's, or
obtain from Seer's Huts.
- Cornucopia: You must assemble this from its components.
One is needed for a Seer's quest.
- Pendant of Courage: You will need Badge of Courage, Crest of Valor,
Glyph of Gallantry, Clover of Fortune, Ladybird of Luck, and Cards of
Prophecy to trade with this one from a Seer's Hut.
- Diplomacy Artifacts: Statesman's Medal, Diplomat's Ring, and
Ambassador's Sash. You will need to find 2 sets for Seer's quests.

Generally speaking, unless the artifact is sought after by a Seer's Hut,
they can be safely sacrificed at the Altar of Sacrifice, including the
combo artifacts.

Side Note: #1. Impatient players may be discouraged mid in the game where the
process of collecting monsters from their external generators is
getting tedious.
If you're too lazy, at least try to recruit level 7 troops and level 6
troops of your starting town/choice.
Another way to remedy this is to have heroes with Logistics, Earth,
and Pathfinding skills as many as possible and then just rotate them.
It can be accomplished by using the Altar of Sacrifice for experience.

#2. MONEY is important -- very important. Just because you own a
Treasury and have a million in your bank doesn't mean you won't need
to worry anymore. It's generally wise to pile up the money on day 7
as much as possible by selling off unnecessary resources/creatures.
Also it's HIGHLY ADVISABLE not to recruit any troops if not really
needed. In other words, PLAN AHEAD! If you don't plan on attacking,
do not buy troops.
I feel the need to put this as a side note instead of a spoiler
because of its importance. Save money as soon as you have everything
build-up.
You should also pay attention to the resource-producing artifacts and
try to assemble the Cornucopia once you gather all four of the
components.
Of course the month of Plague will ruin this plan. So it's wise to
save often especially during the last week of the month. That way,
you may be able to back track if the Plague hits you.
Attacking enemy hero(es) and/or their castle(s) on the last
day of the month can usually alter the Plague occurrence.
Needless to say, if you can't alter the Month of Plague, it's better
to spend the money to purchase all the necessary troops.

#3. Although this map's not made for Multiplayer game, one can try to
edit it for an MP game. Player 1 and 3 are roughly equal, and so are
Player 2 and 4. Edit the victory condition:
- To defeat the hero Adela or Xeron (Adela is easier) if you play
alliance game.
- To obtain the Statue of Legion.

SPOILERS: WARNING!!! SPOILER INFORMATION FOLLOWS PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. The fastest way to the Statue of Legion:
- Visit Dark Blue, Light Blue, Brown, and Green Keymaster's Tent
- Collect 100 Trolls and trade them for Elixir of Life
- Trade the Elixir with the Angel Feather's Arrow
- Make a Bow of Sharpshooter to open the gate to the Red Keymaster's Tent and find the
Stoic Watchman hidden behind the Amethyst castle
- Trade the Golden Bow with the Ring of Vitality
- Obtain the Vial of Lifeblood from the Academy castle area if you haven't had one.
- Make an Elixir of Life
- Defeat all four Shrine's Protectors to make Armor of the Damned
- Use the Stoic Watchman, Elixir of Life, and Armor of the Damned to open the gate to
the Statue.

And at the same time you should also be able to open the gate to Academy castle with
the Angelic Alliance.

2. Grail messages:
The elegant red bird #10
sitting quietly on #5
a desert lake #2
singing an enchanting song. #1
Hidden amidst #6
burning smoke, #3
a mighty artifact #9
will become #7
a symbol of #4
a new kingdom to come. #8

You can find the Grail next to Swan Pond north of Glace (Inferno) castle.

3. Some hidden stuff:
- There's a hidden Stoic Watchman and Clover of Fortune on the Clover Field
surrounding Amethyst castle. Look carefully. And look for a Rogue Cavern nearby too.
There is also a hidden teleporter to the right of the castle that will lead you to
a bonus external Cloud Temple.
- The teleporter to Cephiro castle is hidden behind the Rogue Cavern south of
Academy castle.
- Hidden Seers:
1. Next to Pyramid north of Ashki castle.
2. Behind Peridot castle.
3. West of Enshusu castle.
4. North of Swan Pond, just above Dark Sun castle.
5. ? (Top secret) This Seer will give you the second Angel Wings.
You will need the Tome of Earth that you can find behind the Frozen Cliff
near Cephiro castle.

4. Blue Leper bug. Both Charles and Jorg-Matthias (the playtesters) encountered this bug
when they were playtesting the map. They're not sure what caused the lock-up and they did
not do anything special to make the game work normally again. You could try to fiddle
around with your main hero and other heroes if the game keeps crashing and see if it will
make any difference.
Here's my way to fight Blue Leper and avoiding the crash:
- Send your most mobile secondary hero to open the gate that keeps Blue Leper locked in.
- If possible you must open the gate, visiting the Silver Keymaster's Tent, and escape from
the area in the same turn. You could accomplish this by waiting in front of the gates and
open them in the next turn. Have your hero leave the area immediately via Summon Boat
and Town Portal.
- Meanwhile, have your main hero stand ready within the vicinity of DARK MOON castle.
- Once you visit the Silver Keymaster's Tent, immediately capture the Dark Moon castle.
- Send your main hero away from the castle but still within reach to attack Blue Leper
once she gets out of the teleporter. And keep one secondary hero as a bait so that Blue
Leper will come to attack him/her and away from the Cursed Ground.
- There are two exit portals. So save your game and hopefully Blue Leper will come out of
the teleporter near Dark Moon castle.
- She will then immediately attack your hero that acts as a bait. And in the next turn
you can attack her.

This will hopefully prevent the Blue Leper bug from crashing your game.

The sure-fire way albeit rather tedious to defeat Blue Leper with zero losses:
- Bring your fastest troops like Azure Dragons. Equip the Orb of Silt and Orb of Vulnerability.
Make sure your main hero has learned Implosion and Force Field.
- First round cast Force Field to protect the Azure and have them defend. Second round cast
Cure to remove the effect of Armor of the Damned. Have the Azure wait, then attack the Ballista.
Round three, renew the Force field. Round four, cast Implosion on the Ghost Dragons.
Repeat as necessary. This will take a long while but it will result in zero losses.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy