Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Eternal Love - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Eternal Love - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Eternal Love - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Eternal Love

Heroes 3: The Restoration of Eratia

Torn between love and war, you must rescue your loved one held captived deep underground and vanquish all enemies.

Added: 17-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Проход Кровавого Камня - Bloodstone Pass | Magician, Warrior and Master HOTA | Abyss Unleashed | All Out War

Author: Raul (Brasil), 25-08-2023 05:42
Anvengig Angel - Eternal Love - Eternal Love
Guys, where do i find the Bow of Elven Cherrywood and the Bowstring of the Unicorn's Mane on the Anvengig Angel map?

alkoriak (Belgium) writes:
22-09-2023 12:17

avenging map - Eternal Love

This is a single map called eternal love, you are speaking about the campaign, in avenging map those artifacts are disabled in the map you should have them already from previous scenarios of the campaign, the bow in map 2 and the string in map 3.

Raul writes:
22-09-2023 12:30

raulvbs@hotmail.com - Eternal Love

Thanks! But how to get these artifacts in these two previous maps?

alkoriak (Belgium) writes:
22-09-2023 12:54

artifacts - Eternal Love

in map 2 the bow is behind a border gate in the zone where you have to free Divia, the gate requires a level 20 hero to be opened. The string is in map 3, you have to kill the legion of unicorns near the conflux town. Also don't forget as the mapmaker insist often to keep the 2 faerie dragons with Velda at the end of the map or they will not transfer, you will need those dragons in map 7 and they are of great help in all maps in general.

Author: Mario (Slovakia), 10-06-2023 23:40 Like
DD spell - Eternal Love
I meant to say DD spell :-)

Author: Mario (Slovakia), 10-06-2023 23:39 Like
Dimension Door? - Eternal Love
Guys, where do I find DM spell?

TMC (United Kingdom) writes:
18-08-2023 21:52

Enjoy - it's a great map! - Eternal Love

You'll pick up a scroll of DD after the Tunnel of Sorrow, but it's quite late in the game....

Mario (Slovakia) writes:
21-08-2023 20:07

DD spell - Eternal Love

Thanks for response. Where do I find "Tunnel of Sorrow"?

22-08-2023 10:35

Where you get constantly zapped! - Eternal Love

The Tunnel of Sorrow is after you clear the whole surface level, the orange necros and teleport sites, and most of the infernos (apart from the one you need DD for). You then take a keymaster tent near the second-last inferno town. That lets you enter the Tunnel of Sorrow, which you start via the one-way monolith system near the first necro town or the angel town. Have fun!

Mario (Slovakia) writes:
22-08-2023 20:38

DD spell - Eternal Love

Thanks, I found it in the spell scroll on the map in maps editor (13,7 underground).
But it seems like I didn't get the spell itself, maybe it is blocked in my WoG settings, will have to check that...

23-08-2023 11:05

Well.... - Eternal Love

You do get the spell - there is a hidden Pandora's box with all spells in the game. But it is so late in the map that it serves little practical purpose.

Author: Tammes (Thailand), 14-02-2023 20:31 Like
Just finish - Great map eternal love - Eternal Love
It's a hard map to play, but did it on impossible. Good work out there
Just finish - Great map eternal love - Eternal Love

Author: bo (United States), 05-09-2022 18:40
Great Map , here some hint - Eternal Love
Skills : From my playthough . I need earth ,fire, wisdom. the rest is up to you.

early game . taking care of your islands and need to goto portal and kill enemy islands . Once you have 6 towns . send the stongest heroes on the boat to the left islands . do the same and get other 6 towns . In total you kill 3 factions which are about equal to your strength.

Middle game . There are 4 more towns behind gate key that you can unlock. You will get town portal spell here too. Take them and prepare to kill purple faction in the middle . Now start to be unfair . Enemy will have a hundreds of arch angel. You job is to loss minimal troops. I only use 5,6 and 7 tier and resurrect them. Next is 1000 vampire in the middle islands. Do not loss any troops. be wise to use magic . Almost every battle from now is like a puzzle. You just need to come up with the right troop and the right spell to have 0 loss.

Late game . Like other said the every enemy here are in 2000-3000 troops. included 3000 black dragons. Pick the prince to rescue on the left is easier for make black dragon loss immunity to spell. The prince on the right will help prevent armagedon spell but you also can't use any spell also . ( left is easier). In every battle I loss about 30% of the troops but resurrect them back to 100% everytime.

Author: Anna (Russia), 21-01-2022 19:50
How to get to the underground world? - Eternal Love
Hello everyone!
I killed everyone on my onground world, but I cant understand how to get to the underground world... I use dimensional gates but I just jump among my islands. And I see pink, orange and red on islands where I do not have access!! Please help!

Author: je (Romania), 15-10-2021 02:58
How can I get the Black Tent? There are 3000 dragons!!! - Eternal Love
How can I get the Black Tent? There are 3000 dragons!!!

Author: Christofia (Erethia), 19-04-2021 15:34
annoyin - Eternal Love
I don't think anybody has ever tested this map. Sure, it's probably possible to win it if you do specific things in a specific order (read a guide) -and- you are lucky. But then it takes away the freedom of choice and personal creativity, so it's just like reading a story without you having a say in it.
Otherwise, get REKT in the second month, enjoy.

Valery writes:
19-04-2021 20:49

+ - Eternal Love

It is a very hard map, well tested. But as every very hard map, you have to follow mapmaker way, complete each step and beat the challenge.
For freedom of choice, there are random maps.

Christofia (Erethia) writes:
20-04-2021 16:38

It sure is hard - Eternal Love

There are other great, fan made maps with stories where you can achieve victory in multiple ways.
BTW I've just finished The Lone Knight map, it's just like this. I guess these maps are actually good in their own genre after all, but they are not exactly my cup of tea.

Author: DenisRichard (France), 03-12-2020 02:50
OMFG - Eternal Love
I finally achieved the goal!!! Never had so much difficulty to win a h3 game, very challenging map...

I learned some stuff on the road ^^.

BIG congratz to the creator, i don't even imagine the number of hours spent to this map. But the result worth it for sure !

Thank you all !

Heroes 3 for ever ^^

Author: DenisRichard (France), 01-12-2020 00:10
re - Eternal Love
Don't tell me about "town portal" which is a possible spell but it was not build in any town on my game (I don't want to spend hours just to roll on this spell).
Is there a strategy I should try or is there a bug somewhere (I play the steam version of Heroes 3).
Thanks for any answer :)

Author: DenisRichard (France), 01-12-2020 00:09
re - Eternal Love
- I manage to kill easily the other opponents in corner, had a fucking bad time (until months 4) to kill purple (I use a LOT of implosion then surrender when purple play is near a town), but I can't beat orange or red player (3000 vampire or 3000 archangel)

Author: DenisRichard (France), 01-12-2020 00:09
Don't get it - Eternal Love
Hi !

I see comments so I gave it a try, but I can't win.

I tried at least 2 things :
- fast move against purple at week 2 with 8 red dragon, they already had 20 archangel and lot more ressources

01-12-2020 12:02

re-Eternal Love - Eternal Love

That's because purple START with that many angels and have access to a hill fort!

Brilliant map, but I also found it impossible to win as it is. I imagine that is why it has an "impossible " rating! Still, it's my favourite map on this site, it's extremely well thought-out.

DenisRichard (France) writes:
02-12-2020 22:18

re - Eternal Love

Thanks for your reply, but some people told us they won the game, I am curious about that.

It might be luck (maybe town portal even if I'am not sure?) or skill. If it's rely on skill, I would like to learn something about it :)

03-12-2020 14:24

x - Eternal Love

Well, town portal is easy - you just need to conquer the fully built rampart or tower town on the small islands centre north/south.

But yes, I would like to know how people finished this particular map...

DenisRichard (France) writes:
05-12-2020 01:00

Re - Eternal Love

Like I said, I finished the map, but I didn't get the town portal spell in any of the towns, but this is not needed to finish the game.
What I learn :
- Diplomaty skill is MANDATORY ;
- I chose Rampart (look at compliant green dragon in north) and quickly kill the other opponent in corner ;
- Purple player is the first BIG challenge, they have more ressources, so you have to be smarter. I use and abuse of "implosion" ; + surrender against purple player when he was next to my town ;
- Once purple player is killed, when you saw other players who continiously accumate ressources, you may think this is over (that's why I first sent a post on this forum). But, with diplomaty, you gather "random" ressources that appear on the map ;
- WAIT enough time (this is the second KEY imo) to gather a strong army and then start to kill orange player ;
- Maybe I had luck, but vampire is the random ressource that appear on the map and they have natural resurection (always target low defense ressources) ;
- Then you kill easily all heroes until fighting against red player (very strong one because of black dragon) ;
- Good luck everyone, just don't give up, there must be something to do :-)

Pawel (Poland) writes:
07-04-2021 10:08

ELove - Eternal Love

Town Portal you find in Conflux on island where on all map you fight with evill and black dragons castle. You can Open blur border and by thru walk go t island.
How to pass mind test

Author: Martin Hrivnak (Nórsko), 03-09-2020 10:53 Like
10/10 - Eternal Love
Great máp! Finished it in 52 days with a 498 score :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 26-05-2019 20:52
excelent - Eternal Love
did played it long ago,this time was even better!

Radek Cząstkiewicz (Katowice) writes:
17-03-2020 02:52

Awsome Map - Eternal Love

do You know where is entrence to last castel? i was in DarkPalce but can't find pink player. On mini map he is in hell seection but no access. Thanks

Houp writes:
07-05-2020 20:26

Hell - Eternal Love

You will need dimensional gate and you can get there from north. There is space where you can teleport. (I have used grail on Tower castle so I saw whole map)

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 19-08-2017 14:37 Like
Guest - Eternal Love
strongly recommended!

Author: Gl (Varna Bulgaria), 29-02-2016 02:13
molodec - Eternal Love
Great map. Real heroes epos... thank you autor.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 29-01-2015 01:05
10++
Very interesting and tough map. Congratulations to the mapmaker!

Author: vladuns (Vilnius, Lithuania), 11-12-2014 03:05
One of the best
Thank you. Strong, balanced, interesting map (as all your maps) from the begining to last battle. (I played with green flag) 10/10

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi,China), 26-07-2010 12:26
Re
PL, It's a RoE map so you'd better not assemble the combo artifacts ~~~

Joseph,the author has made three more maps. All of them are the best especially The Uprising!!!

http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/maps. php?keywords=Hans&ty pe=&size=&difficulty =&sort=2

Bishop1k writes:
10-09-2013 11:40

Losing quickly

Purple keeps coming and killing me with a much larger army in week 4 after I've barely had time to build up my forces, what am I doing wrong?

He has 20 Archangels to my 16 Ancient Behemoth and just a larger army in general so no matter what I focus on I eventually get slaughtered.

Aeris writes:
10-09-2013 12:48

offense is the best defense

Better go attack purple before week 2 and mighty dragons may help a lot plus strong damaging spells

Skeeve (USA) writes:
08-06-2018 01:21

Homm3 Master - Eternal Love

The key is Town Portal. Two towns on the map have it in their mage guilds. Once you get that spell at advanced level, you can do hit and run tactics on the stronger enemies.

Houp writes:
02-05-2020 02:00

Purple - Eternal Love

Purple with 40 archangels in the time I was able to have 6 of the best unit. I do not think it is balanced at all

Author: PL, 25-07-2010 02:10
some more
very good map but cloak of the undead king destroy all ..

Author: Joseph Hoffa (Orlando,Florida), 24-07-2010 06:02
Good job
good story line, a good challenage just overall a fantasic maps kudos to the maker i say you should make a few more maps

Eternal Love walkthrough

- Capture either the fully-built Rampart or Tower town before you try to attack the other well-defended towns. The two towns have Town Portal and Resurrection spells.

- Never let the Purple hero capture the two towns in order to deny them access to Town Portal spell.

- You can find the following near Nimbus' prison: Helm of Heavenly Enlightment, Cape of Velocity, Boots of Levitation, Stoic Watchman, Bird of Perception, Emblem of Cognizance and a pandora box with all the spells in the game.

- Find the hidden Seers that will grant you +10 of statistics in exchange for one of the three eagle eye artifact. One's hidden next to the Hellgate castle, one's behind the Darkshadow castle, and a third one's behind the Darkpalace castle.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy