Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Way Home - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Way Home - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Way Home - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Way Home

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Rick is an orphan. He was adopted by a priest named Eden in a remote town called Shangri-La covered by snow year round. After hundreds of years of peaceful living, a huge disaster is suddenly brought upon this town by the noble dragons. Anyway, in their eyes, human beings are no different than bugs.

Added: 13-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Footmen! | Чемпион | Before The Dawn | A Dracolish Helmet

Author: Peter (VN), 02-04-2023 23:26 Like
Way home - Greate map - Way Home
Nice map.
If you got messed up with "four strongest heroes who can learn fly", here is a small tip:
- Dig around the lake where enemy land on except 1 cell (Don't dig all cell, you will stuck your heroes after kill them, and check care fully, there are two hidden cells near Black Knight dwelling).
- Use 2 boats to cover the remaining cell so enemy heroes can only land when you destroy boat.
Now you can control enemy heroes by using your destroy boat.
Just take time to do other tasks and come back to kill them when no where to go. It is not hard to battle cause you have more stat and troops over time.

On the final battle, use Mephala with maximum defend item and troops(use Daragon blood, Elixir of Life, Sphere of Permanence) clone your AA and resu your Azure Dragon until enemy run out of arrow.
If your Mephala don't have Tatic, you have to lure Magic Elemental back to castle and kill Titan using Behemoth (or Mighty Gorgon), it is not too hard

Author: Snowhunter (Austria), 31-01-2023 00:25 Like
Great map - Way Home
Love the part where the op heroes get released and chase you around the map.
Finished in 310 days could be way faster with better pathing and tavern abuse.

Author: TMC (United Kingdom), 10-08-2022 21:26
Wonderful up until the end... - Way Home
Loved this map, very intriguing and difficult. But near the end there is a message saying "If the enemy visited the black tent,there will free four strongest heroes who can learn "fly" magic.So got fully prepared to fight them before visited the tent." I took this to mean DON'T let the enemy visit the tent, and so attacked the trapped hero beside the tent immediately. But, the four heroes MUST be released or the map cannot be completed. Very disappointing! I've altered it in the map editor so that the dead end is removed. So next time I have the courage to play this map, I'll actually be able to finish it!

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 20-03-2021 03:30 Like
Masterpiece - Way Home
Masterpiece!!!! Plain 10.

The only thing that troubled me is that i killed Hate adler without losses and the 4 heroes didn't enter the game so i couldn't create the Statue of Legion and i had to played again a couple of months (with great battles).

Nevertheless the battles was very clever. The map gave you what you needed the right time. I didn't imagine how easy it would be for 500 vampires to kill legion of Azure dragons. Maybe the best SOD map i ever played. Well done and thank you for this gem

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 31-01-2020 13:21
random this & that - Way Home
1. tnx for great effort to mapmakers and those who translated... u get 10 for that
2. for random spellcasting in fights and endless reloading to win with same tactic (example: cure titan vs feary, slow vs 1st hero) i give it 0
3. cant say for sure, but u cant pass this map without walktrough

if mapmakers want great map, they should avoid random in fights (example: fight vs rogues before ship is always win with right tactic) and random hero skills when every single day counts

Author: Hero (Lavia), 03-05-2012 09:47
Painting
What in a erth is this? A painting contest? Or map's for a playing just for fun. There is alot of work in this beauty I admit, but no sense to download it because at this map no actual gameplay.

Author: Rinp (France), 28-03-2012 23:11 Like
Legion statue
It's really an amazing map, very difficult, very beautifull.

But I'm stuck near the end, where can I find the Statue of Legion to open gates?

Author: Dennis (Athens), 09-03-2012 16:50 Like
Finished it at last
Thank you very much for your help. I finally finished this amazing map! Have you created any other map except from Xiedu and Way Home? I wold really love to play them

Author: bird (China), 22-02-2012 13:40
@Dennis
wow,you have much more powerful armies than mine.
I think it's easy to defeat fate of god.
You can use "clone" archangels every round,the "clone' archangels can rise all your armies in this battle until the liches shots are done.
Just upload your save and post the link if you can't terminate the Fate of God yet.

Author: Dennis (Athens), 22-02-2012 13:14 Like
Cannot defeat Fate of God (last battle)
I've read the spoiler which was very helpful at some cases. Can you please tell the army that you had on the last battle? I have 7k enchanters, 2.5k titans, 620 phoenixes, 1250 archangels, 820 ancient benemoths, 1500 mighly gordons, and 130 azure dragons. I followed your advice, I I cannot last 12 rounds until the liches shots are done

TTG (Thessaloniki) writes:
20-03-2021 03:21

easier way - Way Home

Go with gorgons and 1 archangel. Land and let him attack you. Cast haste take the retaliation from titans and attack with gorgons. Buy hero from tavern. 3-4 times and the titans are gone. Then the battle is easy. Good morale will help speed the proccess

Author: Sahariko (Israel), 01-12-2010 10:46
thanks!
=]

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 01-12-2010 07:18
@sahariko
yes,conquer the first 'Castle' after getting those genies.

If you can't walkthrought it,you can see this spoiler written by me:

http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=11267 &sid=47ad274be2dcadf 543bd4cfb134b569b

Author: Sahariko (Israel), 01-12-2010 00:39
how to get my first town?!
there is no town to conquer!
am i supposed to pass the wight's small lake? or to conquer the first 'Castle' after getting those genies?

Author: alkoriak (Belgium), 30-09-2010 18:04 Like
The kind of maps I like!
Fantastic map, in design and gameplay. I say that only from the screens I saw in celestialheavens. I hope I will soon start to play it and enjoy the challenges :). I like to play with several strong heroes, each with his special skills and that's what offers this awesome map :). A well earned 10 of trust ;

Pacifist

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 30-09-2010 12:55
to Alberto
Do you play it seriously?

I just finish it and post a spoiler in that site:

http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=11267

If you can't play it,please watch the spoiler first:-)

Author: Alberto (Europe), 30-09-2010 12:06
BAD
map is full of bugs, it is impossible to play (dead ends!)

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 30-09-2010 06:40
Finish the spoiler
Eh,I have finished this spoiler in this site:

If you can't walkthrough it,you can see that spoiler.

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 25-09-2010 06:07
to Titan
you can see this spoiler posted by me:
http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=11267 &postdays=0&postorde r=asc&start=45

After open Marcia's guard,you first hide in the garrison,and next day escape from Marcia by attacking the genies.

Good luck:-0

Author: Titan (Norway), 25-09-2010 00:17
The hero Gabriel...
After u get the hero Gabriel, go in the light blue key tent. Open the gate for the Light blue border guard and let out the hero Marcia. Then Marcia goes throw the portal kill two genies, BUT leaves alone a swarm of Faerie dragons. How am i suppose to pass that? :/

wasilix writes:
20-02-2019 18:36

Go through the portal first - Way Home

When I first tried the map (didn't get past the manticore king or whatever its name is) I had one hero with genie only (for higher movement points), and another hero with better logistics carried enchanters and rest of the genies. I sold everything else before the blue gate.

Then park both heroes right before the gate closing her. Hero with genies 1 step behind, and then move both in. You don't have to get past faerie dragons right away, because she will run out of movement points a few tiles away from them.

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 07-09-2010 06:41
to Katherine
Hi,What do you mean?
You can't see all the map??

If you attack a town named "eyes of sky",you can see all the map.Because there is a spaceship in it:-)

Author: Katherine (South Europe), 06-09-2010 19:24
Looks nice, but...
It looks nice, but you can't play on it! There is lot of empty places, forests etc. You' ll never see all the map!

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 27-08-2010 04:48
thank valery
thank you.

Author: valery, 26-08-2010 22:31 Like
Rate=0
Rate is zero = means nobody rated it yet. I will correct that, the map deserves a plain 10.

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 25-08-2010 13:02
why rate is '0'
why?

Author: baocai (Russia), 20-08-2010 12:53
good
forget vote

Author: baocai (Russia), 20-08-2010 12:52
beautiful map
a beautiful map

Author: bird (Shanghai,China), 17-08-2010 09:16
It's a English version of "return"
This a English version of "return",i f you can't walkthrough it smoothly,you can visit this site:

I will try to replay this map in English and write a "spoiler" to you.

Way Home walkthrough

A Brief Introduction:
This map is quite hard to walkthrough. You must find the grail and transfer it to "Shangri-La" after many long fights.
Remember, you have to go on board on M1W1D5 and give up some resouces and troops.
It is suggested that the main hero Rick learn the following skills as Logistics, Archery, Tactics, Ballistics, Wisdom, Earth Magic, Water Magic, Intelligence.
And the other heroes must learn Earth Magic, Water Magic, with learning Ballistics is a surplus.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy