Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Blood feud - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Blood feud - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Blood feud - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Blood feud

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Sir,
The tree will be high and the sling will be tight!
You have polluted the honor of the proud Isabelll and deceived the ambitious Gillian at the dice game.
The underground provides shelter but it is Ingvars empire und he hates invaders.
Well, the necromancers are still but they want you too.
Tactics game for experienced players.

Added: 21-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Мыс драконов | Random Wars | Das heilige Zentrum | Der Fluss

Author: Markus (London), 18-05-2020 09:08
LOL - Blood feud
Attacked by yellow and green player on 3rd day, seriously?

Author: one (here), 04-12-2018 17:25
Hole Sheett.. - Blood feud
I played this on HOMM5.5 hard (shame it wasn't heroic), I wanted to do a speedrun and f**k all the heroes. I f***ed Ingvar within 3 weeks and the next week I f***ed with Giovanni, although he nudged me first when I'm on the way, saved me some movement points, much appreciated.

The second month I f***ed with Isabell on her own bed in the castle, holy cow the damage difference between shooting from/to castle, it's like I do only half damage from outside, and they do twice damage. This was the hardest fight on the map, it was hard finding the sequence to minimize the loss. At the end of the second month I f***ed Gilraen in quickie. My hero was already loaded with enough crap so it's easy to splatter them to anyone's face.

The next 2 weeks is chasing the rest. It was 63 days in total. 2 months 7 days (my 3rd attempt). I think I can do better (and luckier)

Prototyp writes:
10-01-2019 00:44

Blutfehde - Blood feud

Thanks for your humorous comment.
I needed more time until the final victory.

Author: Evilstone (Taiwan), 03-03-2018 23:09
Game crash - Blood feud
When I double click rutgar the game crash.How to solve this problem?

Author: Prototyp (Austria), 10-03-2017 02:43
Blood feud - Blood feud
Спасибо за комментари й

The story of a villain ... An opening with 2 victims heroes

I did not want to be misleading, though
the strategy line of Ai is different and can not be planned.
Isabell and Gillian can come quickly after a trigger or not.
I want to give the feeling of the guerrilla underground fighter. The hometown recapture the enemy lure and submerge.
Through risk and courage become stronger.
This info says: Isabell does not go into the underground.
>>of ISABELL:
"To which caves you creep, I will find you!"
Answer BREM:
"I know you fear the darkness like the devil the holy water."

Prototyp (Austria) writes:
10-03-2017 02:49

Blood feud - Blood feud

You are right, the order to the south pierced, is missing.
I know the last weeks are unfortunately linear and somewhat dull - sorry- but I had no better idea.
I am glad if you liked the unusual card.

My shortest time – 6 game months and yours?

6 (moskava moskva) writes:
10-03-2017 13:46

... - Blood feud

Yea I went underground but got a message there that gilraen will visit me within few weeks so I stayed there for some long. But I found the light book that was very important othevise i'd fail. I played for 7 months 2 weeks 3 days, on heroicc, though it isn't really important because of limits at the beginning,. and it flees all time, that's the difference.

i was sad i didn't catch Isabel, lol.

Author: 6 (moskava moskva), 10-03-2017 00:11
i liked it - Blood feud
has a unique opening, similar to dark messiah and little armies, early conflict, limits, very scenario-like because of the changes on the map (new roads available and messages) the messages are a little bit misleading. it said isabel comes within few days so I went down the thunnel within 2 days, I was having the limited dwarf town already for 1 week when isabel captured my town. secondly, it said (gilraen?) will attack me within few weeks, so i thought to stay there and prepare instead of offense, but it didnt came so after 1.5 months i finally conquered the bigger dwarf city, it was a bit hard. i like challenges, i have experience with the game. so i was waiting for further messages to instruct me but they didn't came i was suprised, i was unsure if i can come back to the land or not. gilraen was a strong hero, he cleaned my puppet master so i had 9 inquisitors when i was done with the green, btw ai is very good it recognised that he had 80 threes and 300 blade dancers some other troops non shooters but i shot out the catapult so he retried from 9 inq that's good. but the ai has bugs, the sylvan city near water can bug, the caravan stops at the end of the bridge and hero can't get out so it loads for a while. a wider bridge would do it. the ending was a bit boring cuz orange ran like chicken.

overall.: unique scenario-like. map, great story, good challenges, some bugs, some misleads, and a long ending. it's suitable for good players, but defensive players are in a bit disadvantage, you have to be really aggressive at the beginning if you want to have more troops, also i didnt spot the keymaster at the south for a while than i had a hard time sneaking for it, because the enemy were too strong.

ythin didn't really care about her unicorn..;)! i didn't meet with ingvar, he was outta the city about 2 weeks, when I captured both of his towns anBlue player disappeared..

i like maps where there are exact story-line, instructions, objectives, in-game map changes.

Cheers on your further maps!
9/10

6 (moskava moskva) writes:
10-03-2017 00:17

.... - Blood feud

I mean Gilraen was attacking me, I was left with 9 inqs when I shot out the shooters, and he had 80 threes 300 blade dancers etc;..but he retried so I captured his other town.

it was Free.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy