Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about BRIDGE OF STORMS - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map BRIDGE OF STORMS - heroes 5 mapsDownload map BRIDGE OF STORMS - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> BRIDGE OF STORMS

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Cross the bridge of storms and find the old mage he will help you with your quest.

Added: 02-12-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Guardians of Ariesh | BIOSPHERES | The Crysis | Dragon hunters

Author: Alta Botha (Haarlem, South Africa), 07-05-2020 06:30
Miz - BRIDGE OF STORMS
Thank you for this beautiful map which in its beauty captures the essence of why I started playing HOMM. The beauty and magic of your maps transport me to a magical world while battling health issues in the real world. Thank you for your wonderful work.

Author: Hasan, 08-01-2018 12:50
Crash on Load - BRIDGE OF STORMS
Hey guys. I am in really love with Homm 5 but my games keep crashing whenever I try to load big maps. How can you guys play them? I have scoured the internet high and low and still haven't managed to come up with a solution.

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
08-01-2018 13:36

how much RAM - BRIDGE OF STORMS

How much RAM do you have? Bigger maps with lots of details us up a lot of ram. You could try playing them on lower settings or something like that... also be sure to have HOMMVTOE 3.0 or higher.

Hasan writes:
08-01-2018 14:04

Crash on Load - BRIDGE OF STORMS

Hey man thanks for the instant reply. I am on a very high and computer with 16 gigs of ram. I tried running it on the lowest of the low settings even with compatibility settings with windows 7 to no avail.

11-01-2018 14:08

... - BRIDGE OF STORMS

Well that should be more than enough. Check the version of your game, update it to 3.1 if it's not already 3.1 and try the map again. If that doesn't work then I'm afraid I can't help you :(

11-01-2018 14:25

also - BRIDGE OF STORMS

Does the game crash on startup, when it loads the map or when you try to load your saved game? If it crashes upon loading a save you can try loading the save from main menu and not directly from the session.

Hasan writes:
12-01-2018 18:31

SOLVED - BRIDGE OF STORMS

Hello guys, my problem was that I did not have the 64 bit exe file. When I installed HOMM 5.5 it gave me a 64 bit exe file and voila! My wife and I are having the time of our lives with those beautiful impossible maps!

Author: korken (Germany), 07-01-2018 01:23
Noob Toturial pls - BRIDGE OF STORMS
i dont know how this works can someone pls male a toturial for all the noobs out there

HENRY SPITERI (MALTA) writes:
07-01-2018 09:38

BRIDGE OF STORMS - BRIDGE OF STORMS

Hi Korken
i do not know exactly what you mean. It works like all the other maps. If it is about the new objects on the map just put the mouse on the object and right click it will tell you what the building is.
Henry Spiteri

Author: Gralite (Paris, France), 07-01-2018 00:07
I can't play impoosible maps - BRIDGE OF STORMS
Hey,
I'd love to play maps created by mpa4heroes community, but I can't play them. I can't find them in game and when I try to modify them with the editor, I have an error message that the files are corrupted !!
I don't know where the problem is coming from, could someone help me ?

HENRY SPITERI (MALTA) writes:
07-01-2018 09:29

Hi Gralite. I am sorry but i do not know what the problem is. Is it happening with all the maps from maps 4heroes or is it just this map. So far i did not have any problems with it. It might be that you downloaded a corrupt map. Try to delete all your maps from the map file and the editor file and just try with one new map maybe that will work.
Please can anyone out there help our friend with his problem.
Tks Henry

07-01-2018 23:40

maps not working? - BRIDGE OF STORMS

What version of Heroes V you got? You need to have 3.0 or 3.1 to play these.

Author: henry spitere (malta), 25-07-2017 15:49
Hi pat,
Its great to hear that you liked this one yes loads more on the way soon tks for the good coments
Henry spiteri

Author: pat (uk), 02-07-2017 20:11
bridge of storms - BRIDGE OF STORMS
i liked this map very much as usual your maps are just great and i enjoy playing them always finding new things keep it up and keep them coming

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy