Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fool - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fool - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fool - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fool

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

His town is in ruins
His worldfamous winecellar has been robbed and destroyed
The heroes are all gone.
What has happenend and who did it?
Dion Yssos and the only remaining hero Sylvia has a task ahead.

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Abagar | Demon invasion | Битва Сильнейших | Ambush

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Author: Kerberos (sweden), 21-06-2012 09:51
Jacqueline
Thank you for comment Jacqueline.

Yes i had a lot of work with this map, about 9 months.

And yes i know the grammar and spelling is my problem.
I am happy that you enjoyed it anyway.

And thank´s for you offer to help, i will remember it if i do another map.

Have a nice adventure.

Greetings from Kerberos.

Have a nice adventure.

Author: Jacqueline (Manchester, England), 10-06-2012 15:01
Outstanding work!
This map is one of the best I have played - and believe me, I have played hundreds since HOMMIII first came out - I would definitely put it in my top five favourites!
I was a bit disappointed at first, it would not run at all for me until I downloaded it again and up to now has worked perfectly in Windows7 for me. At the moment, I have all the top level showing and just got through the quest guard with vial of DB... trying not to spoil anything for people.
The only thing I am not 100% happy with is English spelling and grammar but I can even live with that! (never thought I would say it)
Kerberos, you must have worked for hours and hours, weeks and months on this map, thank you VERY much, I appreciate work like this. I'm definitely going to try out some of your other maps too.

P.S. If ever you decide you want to have the grammar and spelling corrected, send me the text files and I will do it for you.

Author: Kerberos, 29-01-2012 15:49
Castel Fierfox
Agnes i think it´s Castel Fierfort you looking fore,it´s down in underworld. After you get Angelic Alliance you will find it. :)

Author: Agnes, 28-01-2012 02:00
Castel Fierfox
i can't find it :(

Author: Danny (Somewhere, Terra), 03-01-2012 00:18
Blue
The blue hero that is alternate scenario winning condition - Mutare Drake - is vanishing from the map because I can beat his last castle very easy (Ignissa is there). Other then that the map is a huge puzzle in UW, which I kinda enjoy it. My rate is 9/10.
Danny

Author: Kerberos, 10-08-2011 17:21
Answer too Dargon
I try too help you.
Too get true were you are i think?
You need Angelic Alliance, you get it if you pass the test in Seer´s Hut at 6/58. Too get ther you have too find the red tent.
When you got it you travel too the Castel Fierfox and there in the vulkanosmoke you find the Dark blue tent.
Then you kan pass the Dark blue bordergate and att the positio 89/90 you find the Azure Dragon too defeat too pass the questgard.
I hope it helpt you.
(ther is no ligth blue tent on the map)

magickey writes:
10-06-2013 08:45

can you help me fine red tent ?

i don't find red tent in map, please help me ?

Author: Dargor (Alaska), 09-08-2011 09:01
Stuck
I am stuck at the two Quest Guards that require the Angelic Alliance and to defeat the Azure Dragons (and hence can't get light blue boarder tent). Anyone know how to get past these?

Author: Serg (Ukraine), 17-07-2011 18:24
Bugs
Hi
Sometimes the game hangs at the beginning of the battle - dark screen, an hourglass, music - by pressing 'ENTER' quits

EIP = {0x00472A02}, Access Violation. Attempt to {read} the inaccessible data at {0x00000070}

The Latest Executed ERM Receiver:
BMx1:C51/x20100/1; [cast Fortune : 100 rounds]

Please me

Author: Kerberos, 23-06-2011 23:52
Fool
Help fore Author.
Ok then, you have too sommon a boat too move on.
Good luck.
Sorry for late answer, not at home.

Author: Kerberos, 23-06-2011 23:47
Fool
It´s ok with them they are only for nice looking and you not need them.
Good luck.

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 31-05-2011 16:41
are that object really fakes?
i started the game and after few days i see, that objects on 5,117,0 ; 20,128,0 and 129,100,0 (2x Mirror of home way and another one) are not working. Is it correct? I would like know it, before i play the entire map and at some time later i gather, that i need it.

Thank You

Author: tibi (Romania), 25-04-2011 15:42
catch my trail if you can
Im stuck , i take the cold. castel , and now?? its that sign catch my trail if you can , what should i do ?? please help

Author: kerberos (Sweden), 15-03-2011 15:22
Brown tent
Sorry i not answer before, haven´t been her for a wile.
I am not sure wath portal you mean, but if you meet Mutar Drake already somthig is wery wrong, he is standing still, an is the last oan you have too face.
The way too the brown tent you will find bay the teleporter behind Elfborgen.
Sorry about my english.

Author: Cedie (USA), 09-03-2011 03:40
Mutare Drake before brown tent???
I just collected a bunch of angels, azure dragons, and sharpshooters. I went into the portal and to my surprise an uber hero drake (with a loaded army) is waiting for me. I have not even gotten into the brown tent to explore the left side of the underworld. Is this the correct order? I am under the impression that drake would be the last enemy cause he's guarding all the barrels!!! How do you get to the brown tent to explore the remaining lands?

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 21-02-2011 21:13
...hm i havent found it there...

Author: kerberos (Sweden), 24-01-2011 21:32
Answer
You find it if you defeat Septienna behind the green bordergard in the volcano smok.

Author: Keeliani (Sogndal, Norway), 23-01-2011 21:51
Vial of dragon blood?
Where is the vial of dragon blood? I can't find it.

Author: Baron (S), 31-12-2010 01:17 Like
Wogify
You can use the same wog settings that i used in my map "The kings torso" settings are shown on that page. My brother did this map and i love it. Shall i vote or not? I will vote as i think its a great map no matter who did it.

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 15-12-2010 05:23
need we wogfity the map when begin the game?
or not?

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy