Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about World Strife - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map World Strife - heroes 3 mapsDownload map World Strife - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> World Strife

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

8 Great Powers, each with individual strengths and weaknesses, must battle over continents and islands, seas and caverns, until only one is supreme.
Expect large armies and high stats. No Town Portal, yes Fly and DD. Every race has a good shot at victory and has been won in playtesting.

Added: 19-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Sound Test | Castle Dracula (SP) | Dragon Lord | Battle on the Seven Seas

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 07-03-2024 22:59
HUMANS RULES - World Strife
Thx for joy! Map is good multiplayer mode. Adel, Grindan and Luna win during 40 days.

Author: Alexander Belous (Zurich, Switzerland), 23-06-2021 01:54 Like
Very good for single-player mode - World Strife
Just finished it in 6 months. The absence of Town Portal is actually what makes the game intense - giving all your army to one hero won't work here; I ended up having 3 main heroes.
I only got DD/Fly in the endgame, when some AI players already had them. After that the game becomes much easier.

P.S. I couldn't get Earth Magic for one of the main heroes, but on this map Berserk is a decent alternative to Resurrection. However, I didn't find it in any Mage Guild, only in the Tome of Fire Magic.

Author: Mikk (Estonia), 20-01-2016 16:43
Best singleplay map - World Strife
Only map which I like more than this is dat LOTR one with 2 allies. I like maps where computer has bigger armies and isn't a puzzle (When only way you are defeated is when your hero dies) which wants me to start from saves again. Really balanced and best map for single play for sure. And when others want some more challenging map, then they should play different maps.

Author: Dems (USA), 09-12-2015 23:39 Like
Great Multiplayer Map - World Strife
I have played a fair bit of MP with two of my friends and we keep coming back to this map. Everything is well balanced and visually appealing.

For whatever reason, WoGification made this map significantly harder in SP. Not sure if that's just my settings, but it made for a fun challenge that I eventually lost.

Anyways, 10/10 in my book. Nicely done.

Author: Terje Kristoffer Nilssen (Oslo, Norway), 02-04-2011 16:05
Well done
A very good map, well balanced. :)

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway Kingdom), 19-03-2011 20:49
RE: thoughts, vol. 2
First, let me say that I agree about the map being quite easy for an experienced HoMM 3 player (and changes could be added for those who want more).
Second, my point of discussion was that: a) not all are as experienced as the "nitpicking&quo t; commentators. For some, level 3 creature fight can be quite a challenge. :) b) If the map is played in a multiplayer mode, then neutral mobs' strength is an irrelevant topic, since player-vs-player action will become the main action already somewhere during the 4-5th week.

To BCM:
No, I do not smoke. My friends and I (maybe 4-6 of us depending on the motivation and possibilities) organize a small weekend lanparty once in a few months and usually we grind through the XL map in 4-6 hours + final human-vs-human battles. Of course, I appreciate your concern for my well-being.

Author: vladica (Kumanovo, Macedonia), 18-03-2011 20:07
super
Great job Spencer, i love maps with all dragons in the game ( blue and cristal ). Thanks for the map , its great that still lots of player like this game.
Best regards,

Author: Spencer (USA), 15-03-2011 19:04 Like
From the Mapmaker
Hello all! Thanks for playing the map! I won't weigh in on the debate, I just wanted to point out for those for those who liked this that the second map we made, King of the Mountain, can also be downloaded on this site.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 15-03-2011 16:48 Like
mioumiou
i thought this was a single player map rating m8,im sorry if i misunderstood :)
anyways i would like to ask you a question ...
are you a smoker?
and what is your time limit in MP?
cause if your a smoker and play a map like that with 7 other friends ,you risk to considerably damage your health...

Author: Coconut (Scotland), 15-03-2011 16:23
Response
I think I want to defend Bigcitymama a bit. Sure, this is a MP map, but why couldn't it be a more interesting SP map as well?
For example; area NW-surface looks very far away from any start position, but guards are mostly level 1, 2 or 3. That'll offer no challenge, MP or SP. Strong armies are easily formed, I would epect more guards level 5, 6 and 7 in places like this, even in boosted numbers.
Bigcitymama's first suggestion is good as well; AI-only support in towns. Better for SP, doesn't affect MP aspect in any negative way.

Some other issues:
* Fly and DD means you can easily get behind guards if there is space to land. Look at that northern banana-shaped island for illustration; you can loot that whole island while leaving the dragons standing (except the artefact). Please fill every square, or ban Fly and DD.

* There are lots of recruitment sites. I counted 13 around the Rampart start alone. This'll lead to a lot of running around every week and players will curse your map for it!
Possible solution for some of those sites; make them give a one-time high number of units instead of a weekly trickle - best done with Grayface's editor; take a seer's hut, give it the appearance of your chosen recruitment site and ask for X money for X troops.

I almost never play maps, only for testing I sometimes play a map. But if you want to make adjustments and need a play tester after that, consider me interested: RythmnBlues666 at aol dot com (for SP).
The map has an interesting layout and the map painting is very pleasing. I'm sure it works already very well as a MP map, but should work fine as SP as well after some editing.

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway Kingdom), 15-03-2011 00:51
Re: thoughts
Your concern for how easy the game becomes as your play progresses has one fundamental flaw: this is a 8-human-player balanced multiplayer map. Hence the growing discrepancy in power between the AI and a skilful human player.

Try playing this game with 7 real-life friends, free for all.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 14-03-2011 16:46 Like
thoughts
im on the 4th month of your map and im already far from being menaced of any of the opponents ,even with an army 2-3 times bigger than my own.
this leaves the game without any challenge!
what you should do?
1.give some extras to some of the opponents(AI only).
2.keep slow as an extra
3.keep town portal banned(as it must be if im guessing right)
4.if you got town portal banned than why you got fly and dimension door so easy to get?(you made so many portals ,so that the distances in map would be shorter).
5.keep it low on artifacts!
6.increase the enemy's aggressiveness(i witness an enemy taking over a territory and avoiding attacking the middle castle!)

besides all this, its a well structured classic HOMM3 map ,that gives you all the pleasure in the start and then becomes boring!
for the records ,i played with purple and yes i am certain that i already played the map years ago :)
ill give you a friendly 8 :)

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 23:07
Good job guys
Nice map ;) good job to you both. Keep doing maps like this :) with Town portal , without Fly and DD :) 10 / 10 rate

Author: another 10, 08-03-2011 01:14
Very good
The balance is perfect!
I like hard maps

10x

Author: Spencer (USA), 08-03-2011 00:16 Like
It's my map
This was the first map my friend and I made, and it was a labor of love that we spent a long time on many years ago. It's been tweaked here and there over time, and I'd like to hear any feedback, particularly about balance issues. Definitely best played with friends.

I'll rate it a 10, obvi.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy