Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal - heroes 5 mapsDownload map La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Language: French
C'est la guerre !
Kah-Beleth l'infame a encore frappe ! Sa forteresse demoniaque domine le monde d' Asha et ses flammes infernales devorent chaque jour un peu plus les paisibles contrees alentoures.
Le dernier espoir ? Quatre heros locaux, des autochtones des plus impitoyables qui devront s'allier ou s'eradiquer pour survivre.
Pour revendiquer la victoire il leur faudra traverser des epreuves diaboliques, faire face a la Mort elle-meme, affronter les serviteurs du mal, sauver la Princesse des Feihntes et enfin terrasser le vil seigneur.
Mais seul un veritable heros, l'Elu, est capable de telles prouesses...
Realisee par GroBros?

Added: 06-07-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Наемники (Mercenaries) | Rat der 6 Reiche | Hunting the ghost | Dark Alliance

Author: Vitali, 13-03-2023 18:48
Super - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
i enjoyed this map! like

Author: shao (China), 12-01-2023 06:15 Like
Nice map - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Hi,at first I followed the only road and finished this beautiful map, although I didn't conquer dungeon keep. Suddenly, I found that wings of the angel could help me. However, after conquering dungeon keep, I just thought it meaningless. I'm Chinese so I'm not sure whether I have used the translation software correctly.

Saga (France) writes:
06-02-2023 17:01

Thanks for playing - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi ! Your trad is okay do not worry !
As you say, this dungeon town could be meaningless. However, it has been add for very long play dungeon players not to be too weak by the lack of troops, owning this 2nd town lately in the game.
I hope my english isn't too bad.
Thanks for the like
Cheers from France

Author: Corvir (Poland), 24-11-2021 21:21 Like
Amazing map! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Hi, I played it, all the way through. It was a great time. Well planned and interesting world. Only things, few minor flaws that i noticed are only super fast growing number of some enemies I reached a point of having to deal with legions of dragons with my 100 magma dragons and 500 rune priests ? But with this AI glitch it's doable. Second thing is there are 2 dwellings - phoenix and dark knights that can't be interacted, but maybye it's just the way it is and that was the creator intention ? PS. If somebody is looking for other good map i recommend "runway" also on this site, it's a bit different e.g you can play with campagin heroes and there are all neutral dwellings (apart from wolfs and manticoras but I'm not sure there are any for them). Cheers

Saga writes:
07-12-2021 15:47

Every thing is alright - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi there thanks for playing, and for the double like btw !! I m glad you enjoy the experience !
Those dwellings are in fact just for skin, no problem.
I m surprised people finished with hundred drangoons : my bro kick me in 6 months so you never reach a huge army. With training you'll be able to fight garrison in 3-4 months and finish the map in same more time I think ! I was planing to make a nice V2, maybe I'll lower garrison I guess ;)
Once again thanks for playing, cheers

Author: Corvir (Poland), 24-11-2021 21:19 Like
Amazing map! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
500 rune priests

Author: Minh Hoang (Australia), 14-03-2021 18:46
Nice map - enjoying so far - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Hi,
Just wanna ask that apart from beating monsters in the garrison, is there any other way to get out of my starting area? After passing a garrison my army is nearly destroyed :(
New to this game but really nice experience so far.
Thanks!

Saga writes:
07-12-2021 15:50

Sorry for the late - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi there ! Yes this is this kind of map, I hope you're still training on it, garrison are usefull to avoid premature ai rush on you, there are the only way in fact to go out :)
Have a nice game (this map is nice to start the game but still hard, do not worry)

Author: Valent1s (Toulouse), 19-09-2020 13:31 Like
Super map - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Ta carte est incroyable!! J'ai trop aimé la faire!! Par contre j'attends des nouvelles de la prochaine la, ça en est ou?

Evilbooz writes:
19-10-2020 20:00

Un grand merci! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hello, merci pour cet éloge, mon frère et moi avons encore quelques détails à régler sur la prochaine map ( il faut trouver des dispos ensemble..) mais elle est quasi finie.
On va faire au mieux ;)
(pour l'anecdote on vit à Toulouse aussi!)

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 21-06-2020 07:03
nice map - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
So, I enjoyed to Play this map. The map is pepperd with nice ideas to make Gameplay exiting. Now I have finished the map as the third starting Player, I am interested in the other 3 starting lands….. How to find a way through the gates??? That´s something that rules the Gameplay... To use random towns and random artifakts, and of Course the Arcane Library, I think the Player has to find every time playing another way to deal with such a border.
Once you have found a key to deal with the two border Variation, you dominate the map.
I like the atmosphere in the map.
Just some thoughts :
A Little disappointing for me is the Standing End Boss. This is realy a matter of taste !! I think with a moving Kah-Beleth with a starting land pushing his might and the ability to move sometime over the whole map; and Maybe the Garrisons not soo big, so the 4 Player`s could move earlier to each other, would give the map a more interaction.

Nevertheless a good build map with a nice Gameplay, that leaves you with the wish to Play it sometime once more….
Personally, I wish to would be a Frenchman to understand the Easter eggs. I enjoyed Mipp Utmiss Oumiz, the sense of her as a helping Hand for the Player, although I don´t understand the Little French stories…

So... I like the map and I´m interrested in more from your feather..

GroBros writes:
23-06-2020 00:24

thanks for playing - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

hi, thank you for playing and leaving a comment, we are glad to know your opinion.
Indeed, easter eggs are for french people, we hope it didnt waste your pleasure.
The final boss could eventually move, if you let him pass the gate, he could easily be a nemesis on the map.
However we are proud to announce our 2nd map, coming this week, and known as "La revanche de Kha Beleth, l'éveil du mal", with many many more interactions.
It's actually the 1st episode of a 3 map scenario, the one you played is the 2nd, and we'll try to release the 3rd one this year, which will be a labyrinth where the same kha beleth tries to run away.
One more time thank you for this comment, keep enjoy.

Nalandor (Germany) writes:
23-06-2020 11:56

a translater help - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

No,no, it was a great pleasure to Play.
For the text´s I used the Google translater. My Fantasy make something with this stories and thats the spice in a Maps. I like something like that.
Ok, a new map…(smile) I´m Looking for it... Thank you

Author: Lmc (Germany), 04-05-2020 09:48
How to conquer Dungeon Keep? - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Awesome Map! Just one question, is it possible to conquer the Dungeon City in the Underground that is discovered with the eye of the magus and where you can go through the portal (started red player)?. Cause currently i can only take the minion things in front but i cannot pass towards the keep. I tried summoning the ship but its not possible.

grobros writes:
27-05-2020 18:08

you little impatient! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi, thank you for playing, glad to know you enjoyed our map!
About your question, this castle isn't reachable until you fight a creature on the map, we wont help you more ;)

Good Luck!

Author: Lmc (Germany), 03-05-2020 23:02
Awesome Map! Just one question, is it possible to conquer the Dungeon City in the Underground that is discovered with the eye of the magus and where you can go through the portal (started red player)?. Cause currently i can only take the minion things in front but i cannot pass towards the keep. I tried summoning the ship but its not possible.

Author: Sparven (Sweden), 12-12-2019 21:58
Bravo - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
I played this with heroes 5.5 and really enjoyed it. Great map runs smooth. You don´t need to understand french to play it.

GroBros (France) writes:
11-01-2020 15:28

Merci - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Thanks for playing, first opinion on 5.5 I appreciate (I didn't try myself yet)

Author: Draeil (Belgium), 13-07-2019 17:26
What to do? - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
I started as green, upper right corner as dungeon on easy mode. Now i can not acces the other dungeon castle below me and it seems the only way out of my area os through these garrisons wich are heavily guardeded? What am i supposed to do?

Draeil (Belgium) writes:
13-07-2019 17:26

Upper left corner - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Upper Left corner is where i am at, not right.

GroBros (France) writes:
11-01-2020 15:25

Sorry for the late - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi ! First : thanks for playing I hope you enjoy it
This a classic Heroes multiplayer map : you have to defeat every one, there are border guard keys you'll need to find. Every land has little specifications and bonuses, choose carrefuly. The map is build to play in Impossible, six months. And yes, garrison are strong, like a timer you'll be in peace for three months. More you play more you enjoy it, and finally this map isn't so difficult ;)
Have fun

Author: opaal (France), 26-05-2019 15:06
J'ai dù rater kek'chose - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Salut.
Déjà un grand merci pour cette superbe map.
Je n'arrive pas à accéder au deuxième château (entouré de cristaux) aprés avoir vaincu les quelques (1500...) minotaures qui garde le portail. Est ce normal?
Merci

GrosBros² (Millau France) writes:
28-05-2019 22:14

ça doit pas être la saison c'est pas possible ! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee

Salut à toi,
C'est normal, tu devrais pouvoir y accéder plus tard, en fin de partie ;) quand tu auras écrabouillé quelques démons (héhé) tu y verras sûrement plus clair ;)

opaal writes:
29-05-2019 00:38

J'ai dù rater kek'chose - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Merci!

Author: Yanic (Paris), 09-01-2019 18:27
UN PUR BONHEUR - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Bah déjà ça fait très plaisir d'avoir une si bonne map et qu'elle ait été faite par un français ahah ! Juste merci ça faisait si longtemps que je n'avais pas pris autant de plaisir à jouer (en héroique je précise). Bien vu d'avoir enlevé le voyage instantané. Seul bémol mais infime vu la qualité de ta map, les boss finaux étaient trop simples mais mille bravos à toi

GroBros² (france) writes:
14-01-2019 21:39

Partagé ! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Salut à toi beau guerrier,
Nous te remercions mille fois pour tes louanges qui nous ont vraiment touché et je te me ferai un plaisir de t'envoyer par mail une V2 des boss, sache tout de même qu'elle se fait en 6 mois, ce qui peux jouer avec la difficulté des boss ;)
On a deux autres map sur le coin du feu, d'ici là bon plaisir !!

Yanic (Paris) writes:
10-03-2019 16:59

Yo - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Merci de ta (votre?) réponse !

Refaire la map avec la V2 des boss serait un véritable plaisir pour moi, mon mail est : reulosarthur@gmail.c om !
Mes yeux se sont écarquillés d'excitation à l'idée que deux autres maps soient en cours de préparation, je les attends avec impatience (antithèse).

Salutations
Yanic

Author: Slayer (New Zealand), 22-11-2018 23:08
Awesome - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
!!!!

Author: evilbooz (France), 07-08-2018 11:44 Like
Best map ever!! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Great Map, awesome design and good concept, the map i've always dream of.

Et pour les délires en français, bien excellents!

Author: Dan (uk), 22-07-2018 18:49
AWESOME! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
What a great map!

challenging and cleaver design!

thanks a million!

GroBros² writes:
22-07-2018 19:02

We're so glad - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi, thanks for playing !
Thank you very much ! We like to have some opinions but it wasn't the final version : be sure to update it and look forward for two other new maps we're creating ;)

Dan (uk) writes:
24-07-2018 09:25

thanks! - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

As a big fan of the game i am really looking forward for your next map.

Author: Kir (Russia), 21-07-2018 20:08
portal - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Do not enter this portal
portal - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

GroBros² writes:
21-07-2018 22:59

Endgame - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi thanks for playing ! I'm sooo sorry bro you obiouvly ruled the map but it is'nt the final version, I asked the admin to update it thanks to you. This portal will work then you'll be able to finish this map ;) (or move it 1hex north but there is a lots of updates check here in few hours)
However, did you enjoy this part of the game ?

Kir (Russia) writes:
22-07-2018 11:03

Endgame - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

I managed to finish the game without a working portal. I used the wings of an Angel. I liked the map. Epic scale)

Author: Кецц (Moscow), 09-07-2018 20:56
Mentor - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
Where is mentor?

Author: MnM, 06-07-2018 18:44
pls - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal
can you add a english version thanks

GroBros² (France) writes:
06-07-2018 19:39

re : english version - La Renaissance de Kah-Beleth : L'Apogee du Mal

Hi there thanks for playing ;)
I can send you a trad from the dercription but all little dialogs and easter eggs are from french culture like Asteix* Kaamelott* etc... so it won't help you very much...

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy