Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Final Test - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Final Test - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Final Test - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Final Test

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

To those who still are charmed by the nostalgic feeling related to this game, I have created a huge map with focus on the beatiful graphics and landscape this game provides, using campaign heroes and bringing you a huge challenge where the AI got a bigger advantage than you.

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Quest of Turin | MM7 (Light Path) | MM8 ... (inspired by "Day of The Destroyer") | Might & Magic 7 (Dark Path)

Author: MAX (Poland), 12-02-2024 23:12 Like
MR - The Final Test
GREAT MAP

Author: Marek Oleják (Česko), 17-07-2022 13:03
Crash log - The Final Test
Hi, would like to try this map, but cannot run it in HOTA 1.6.1, nor in map editor. Any ideas?

Author: sandro 1 (Athens, Greece), 29-06-2021 12:13 Like
excellent map design - The Final Test
Having played the map with success as a team of two human vs the AI, I plan to replay it, since is a great map and victory can be achieved in many different ways. I strongly recommend it

Author: Marcin (Gdynia, Poland), 07-09-2013 15:26
Superb map!
Hello. I'd like to thank author for creating this awesome map. Before I started, I've put all the computers in one team to make it more challenging and I banned town portal (however, the red computer acquired it anyway). It was challenging game and I barely made it on impossible, however I was quite lucky that most of the strongest armies didn't invade my lands until I was more prepared for them. I played Conflux by the way (I changed it as well, didn't really wanted to play Stronghold or Necropolis).

Author: Darkman lord (Russia), 08-05-2012 22:02 Like
Rather empty
AI is confusing, too many of them

Author: Caine Black Knife (USA), 02-11-2011 11:25
Brilliant!
I'm only a couple months into this map, but so far it's great. I set it on Impossible, but I'm finding it pretty easy because I found a tome of Earth Magic and got expert earth magic right away. So mass slow + animate dead + town portal lets me put my whole army on Nagash and easily rescue my ally's towns. The shackles of war I found is a nice bonus too.

Author: HoTo (Norway), 19-09-2011 20:24 Like
Thanks for the reply!
Hehe, yes there are so much frustration the last months, where all you have to do is trying to capture every town, and try to have the control over the 50 AI heroes running around like headless chickens... I didn't enjoy the last part of this map, but i gained control with expert town portal :P

I have made another map that is on this site, but it gets only 0-20 downloads, since you somehow cant find it on the main page... I tried to update this map too (very unbalanced the first time) but every once in a while, the map is updated back to the original one. I don't know why this is happening, and I haven't taken the time asking... :P

I'm not very happy about those 2 maps. I think they are absolutely adorable visually xD, but i think I failed when it comes to gameplay. If I continued making H3 maps, I think i could make some pretty good ones, with the experience from those I've already made. But it seems like people doesn't care about Heroes 3 now, and it takes very long time :)

Thanks for your reply, I can't remember my score. I won it on impossible, but i think that was on another version, which was easier than this one. At the same time, you have to be a bit lucky, with the opponents attacking each others, instead of charging you :D Awesome to see you completed it on impossible!

Here is the other map I've put here,
http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?map_id=875&gam e=3

The AI is too weak in that version, and they don't really care about you. But the gameplay there is really nice if i can say so :P

Author: Fi011 (Belgrade, Serbia), 19-09-2011 16:41 Like
Victory!
I finaly completed the map, though I was on the edge to break the computer because of frustration :)... The worst of all (beside the fact that fly and dimension door were forbidden :D)is those bloody covers of darkness... I just come to explore some area, and then AI just overwrite it with darkness... Grrr, so frustrating :)))... I completed the damn thing with Sandro, undead, in 133 days, on impossible, had Archangel, high score 444 :)... And the army I had was really huge :)... What was your score Hoto? Did u make more maps? :))
It is a shame, maybe u should send them again... And you should erase those covers of darkness :(((
Still, I voted 10 :)

Author: HoTo (Norway), 18-09-2011 19:05 Like
yup
Thanks for the reply. I totally agree that the AI is everywhere in this map. You have to defend so many places... I tried to update the map where I've been trying to reduce this problem, but they didn't update the map when i tried to send it :/

Author: Fi011 (Belgrade, Serbia), 16-09-2011 16:07 Like
In 2 hours???
Tell me MaxSI, Im really puzzled, on what level difficulty did u play? I suppose you put it on normal :)))
I play on impossible, on Wog settings, and AI insanely quickly gains experience for his monsters, so one his fully upgraded Ghost Behemoth is double times stronger then the one I just buy, and I gain experience VERY slowly until I get experience stick and then I set up on my level 8 monsters to gain XP 50% faster...
Im maybe on half of map, and it is well balanced, but little annoying cause they are everywhere so I have to defend all the time, and didnt have luck with Town Portal...
But still, I WILL prevail...
:)))

Author: fionn (UK), 08-06-2011 15:55
Help
sorry to type a help request in here but wasnt sure where else to put it :-( I have dowloaded some of the maps this one included and have extracted them and copy paste into maps folder of Heroes but I cant seem to get them to work i.e when I boot the game up they arent in the list...can someone make some suggestions...is it a version issue as I did manage to get Middlesearthxl map in??

Author: HoTo (Norway), 27-04-2011 22:42 Like
re:
You're right dude, the AI is really getting confused here... Several times I've noticed them wandering around at the other side of the map after a couple of days with their main hero, and not even touching their ore/wood mine after some weeks xD

But I have been very afraid of buffing the underground team too well. Some games, they randomly grows into an force that cannot beat no matter what, if you play impossible... And I want the difficulty ''impossib le'' to be a possible quest x)

I won on impossible, I challenge you guys to do the same ;)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-04-2011 19:01
re:
[I can see one problem with this map. I find it too messy... Too many enemies everywhere, and so hard to get control over the whole place. I think a good map is supposed to be a bit overwhelming, but this map might be a bit too confusing...]

no m8!
this is exactly what makes the map interesting!
only the AI aint got "a bigger advantage " as you promised...
and you know why?
cause AI gets easier confused than humans :)
AI cant really grow a huge army in such a map...
so if you want to make the map a bit more challenging,you need to give the AI a bit more advantages :)
as for you my friend MaxSI that finished the map in 2 hours!!!
you should reconsider the risk on your helth of amphetamine abuse!=)

Author: HoTo (Norway), 27-04-2011 18:39 Like
Thanks x)
Thank you so much for the feedback :)

I can see one problem with this map. I find it too messy... Too many enemies everywhere, and so hard to get control over the whole place. I think a good map is supposed to be a bit overwhelming, but this map might be a bit too confusing...

Please forgive me for only using Stronghold and Necropolis as possible starting towns!

Author: vladica (Kumanovo, Macedonia), 25-04-2011 22:57
nice
Nice classic map for HMM3. I play till the end and finish with 306 points. Thanks and continue with one more heheheh

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 21-04-2011 16:55
Niceone
PC : i give 10/10

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 21-04-2011 07:54
Niceone
Good job ! i finished in 2 hours :) mb less ;) Keep the work , but make them little stronger :)

Author: 10, 20-04-2011 03:18
super
super gameplay 10 balance

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy