Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Dark Dawn - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dark Dawn - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Dark Dawn

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Dark Dawn (2 maps, Solo and Allied both for SP and Hot-seat)

Two Teams battle.. A good Hot-Seat map or play solo with A.I. ally.

* "Q's "J-A.I.-Mod" may be needed for older machines
* 1 Campaign Hero added per faction
* Abandoned mines = a little bit stronger.
* No Summoning Creatures.
* 6th & 7th level creatures will seldom if ever join you.
* Wings and Boots of Levitation are on the map but not random.
* FYI...A.I..(internal settings) = PBwarrior

Added: 21-03-2019

Heroes 5 maps: Dragons Cape | Ostrov Drakonov | Voyage of the Seven | Восстание Ракшас

Author: Dan (salford), 25-03-2019 15:45
Very good! - Dark Dawn
Liked the map very much.

no summon creatures make the game a lot longer, but since AI are so dumb i managed to win with minimal troops.

thanks a lot for your effort.

Author: Kir (Russia), 21-03-2019 20:22 Like
map - Dark Dawn
Excellent

Dark Dawn walkthrough

Dark Dawn (2 maps, Solo and Allied both for SP and Hot-seat)

Greetings from the heartland

A few here may know my past chief purpose in my work in H5 mapping, so this text is for those that do not.

1. Beginning

More than eight years ago I dove into the TotE-editor and found at that time, most every previous map-maker had already moved-on to other things. So what I did with my time could best be summed by my heavy-focus on 3D-landscaping.

Because of my having the time to spend and because it was fun, I spent many hours learning to detail a map and the ins & outs of the Editor; lighting, texture and mastering Elevation.

My hope was that with a quality effort as I learned the Editor, that a strategist (layout) a scripter (objectives) and a tester (experience) would join me and allow me to continue to focus on what I by-far enjoy the most and hopefully because of the time needed; but with my personal goal...it was too late. However, I did have some help from some talented people. NaadirSlo, "Frosty" and "Primus" to name the willing.

2. Other efforts

Over the years, I also spent a great deal of time assisting with two major-projects but as I played no major role, I'll not mention them; they stand on their own without my effort.

3. Lately

I took a long vacation from HoMM (3 & 5) and pursued HoI3 (TFH) AARs for a couple of years.
My Princess and I started playing H5 TotE again early this year and found the game had more of the old-magic. I re-examined a couple of my old maps and tweeked them for our own use - we had a very good time with some good fights as allies.

4. Trials and Release

This new Map is called Dark Dawn (renamed for the Nival-tech's name for his/her skydome) but the first iteration was made in 2011 and called Lake Peril. Years back, we had fun with the original map but with my current "J-A.I." experience and preferences today I wanted to "test to get the best" I made this effort knowing I could not get exactly what I sought.

5. Wrap-up for the use of others

a. I wanted a map that had water but had to try several tweeks to get the current A.I. to better work the map. i.e. I built shipyards in 2nd-towns but it appears Random-Towns do not always spawn correctly and the shipyard of some towns will not be functional, even when the mapmaker triple-checks the access-tile is green on the random-town placement waterside. Also for some reason, sometimes the A.I.-factions could do well while other times lagged behind. Presently I am content with how they function.

Btw, of course I could pick the factions to make it work but I wanted my final public map to have more replay value. so shipyards had to be used everywhere.

b. I initially did not want the Vessal of Shalassa (summon boat) spell but that hindered the A.I. much too much. Plenty of Wood is around for a summon-fest; avoiding only having 10 wood buying a boat and having an unseen enemy steal-it from you as soon as you land.

c. There is another factor that I do not have a handle and that's whether or not (internal settings in the map-editor affect creating the map/game settings. i.e. We always play on Hard/Hard and yet when I paid no attention to default PB-Random-settings I observed at times an A.I. faction that could be described as the internal PB-Victim setting? Like H3, iirc there are five-settings from Warrior to helpless. On this map the factions are set to PB-Warrior. But does there remain a possible conflict between internal and external settings? IDK.

d. There are no scripts...this map should work with any verson of the game.

e. The various monsters inside Abandoned mines have been slightly upgraded, so depending on how early the player attacks one, they "could" find more losses than normal. Note: This change will impact other maps in the game-folder, so remove this map from the folder when finished to go back to default on other maps.

f. I added one Campaign-Hero to each faction. What I discovered however, is that a couple of the Heroes I wanted would not appear in the game-set-up. Alaron for Preserve & Duncan for Haven - that is why I chose Findan & Godric. Players can get around this by using the "Unlock All Heroes Mod" but I personally do not like playing with or against all of them. Some are clearly OP or their movement speed is rediculous - making the player speed the game up and imo, makes the normal movement just as silly. For me, Alaric or Hangvul speeds are exmaples of what should never have been accepted.

g. Findan is OP too but without the UAH-mod he is the only Elf to appear at Create. However, I do have a purposely picked OP and that's Markal. Nowadays, if and when I play any game, I am wanting some fun and have little of the battlemaster left.

Finally, if a Player would like to revert the Hero setting to default, then open the map in the editor and hit "Reset".

On the other hand, if you play with the UAH-mod, then you "may" want to open the map and "check-all" in the Heroes tab? Not sure if that is needed...probably not, I think the Mod overrides at creation. What makes this iffy for me, is I have not tested this and I wanted to make certain I could rehire a campaign hero I'd retreated in battle. Note: there are some Heroes you can allow in the Editor that you cannot get back without the UAH-mod. Sorry, I do not remember which ones.

Our play-testings have found the map to be challenging with major-battles and the map is one interesting to zoom-in & navigate "without the Trees" to spoil the explorations ahead of time; hopefully you'll find my work one you enjoy.

[ Spoiler = For those that need a leg-up...play Necro and choose Markal. Send him around looking for joiners, and use your second as your Main because Markal cannot raise-dead to start the game. This bit here, though VERY gamey is fun to do for these old bones and you still have to fight...tough fights.]

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy