Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Anfang vom Ende - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Anfang vom Ende - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Anfang vom Ende - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Anfang vom Ende

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Language: German

This map is designed to be played as coop with simultaneous turns.
Therefore it is impossible for the human players to meet. So
simultaneous turns till the end. The Undead can only face the Sorceres
and the Dark Elves can only face the Dwarfs.

Nonetheless you can disable one part of each team to play alone. Just
make sure to disable Necro and Sorcs or Dark Elves and Dwarfs. Not some
mix of it. Otherwise it is not possible to win.

There is some lore implemented but no overall story. You can just play
the map without missing something.

I have only tested a few turns and could never play it in coop. I am
grateful for any feedback.

Added: 03-02-2020

Heroes 5 maps: Kriegstreiberei | Dead Man's Lake | Ловушка | Hexxis

Author: Slava (Belorus), 22-05-2023 23:15
How to win ??? - Anfang vom Ende
Hi! I play necro with dark elf alliance (AI). I found the way to Dwarves and defeated them! But I can not find the way to Green (academy). Where can I find it ???

Arrastrado (Klaipeda, Lithuania) writes:
24-05-2023 07:22

PLease read the map description - Anfang vom Ende

You can not win if all player are enabled but only one is controlled by human player. The Necros can only face the Academy and teh Dark Elfs can only face the dwarves. I am soory to tell but as you beat the dwarves you should not be able to reach to the Academy towns.

Slava writes:
24-05-2023 10:22

How to win - Anfang vom Ende

Thank you very much! I'm sorry but I didn't read your description on this site because didn't know it here. I thought your description will be written in "read me" text file when download this map and didn't see it there...Several years ago the full description of any map you could find in those file!

Author: Azylish (Polska), 02-03-2021 00:55
Hi, i have no idea if am i able to win this when started solo as necro. The green (academy) is behind the green gate. The green tent is behind orange gate...but i have no idea where is orange tent XD Dark Elfs don't cooperate

Slava (Belorus) writes:
22-05-2023 23:19

The orange tent locate on the little island to North on the map!

Author: Дмитрий (СССР), 10-11-2020 08:45 Like
Не работает сохранение игры. - Anfang vom Ende
Собственно , страндарты й баг всей серии НОММ5 - успешные сохранения производят ся через раз, а в процессе этот баг усугубляет ся. Через 30-50 ходов игра вообще не сохраняетс я.
Вин10, ТоЕ в.3.1.
Есть у кого идеи как лечится?

Дмитрий writes:
10-11-2020 21:05

Сам себе режисёр - Anfang vom Ende

Погуглил. Пишут, что нужен ЕХЕ-шник на х64. Не мудруствуя , поставил мод пак.
Карта отличная, вот только превью картинки не тот.

Author: Rost (Moscow,Russia), 13-04-2020 19:38
Shalinorus - Anfang vom Ende
Thanks for good job)),both Heroes(red&blue)were raised by me.I initally had the same problems with Your map=I reoriented priority to high,olso the game had the windowed mode.The red Guard can be passed on the left:-)).

Author: nadir, 22-03-2020 18:27
Crashes on day 3 - Anfang vom Ende
Each time i play it crashes on day 3 when trying to move with necro :(

Arrastrado writes:
22-03-2020 20:16

Impossible map size - Anfang vom Ende

Hey sry to read that the map isn't runnig smoothly on your system. I can't figure out why it is not running properly. I got never such issues.
Is there a correlation with something you did on the map? Like visiting a place or building a structure?

nadir writes:
23-03-2020 09:19

Re: - Anfang vom Ende

No, seems random, sometimes when I try to build something in town, sometimes when I try to access buildings on the adventure map.
Maybe related with Tribes of the East addon i have?

Author: Markus (London), 08-03-2020 14:32
Weird - Anfang vom Ende
I dont understand why my opinion is repeated so many times
Anyway I am currently month 20, most of the map discovered, green player defeated and I have no idea how to reach yellow player - the only area that's is undiscovered is left top corner of underground where i believe yellow player resides. Any help?
Also believe that green player should be much more stronger -took me less that 30 sec to defeat him, but apart from that map is beautiful, never had such a big army earlier at any maps, and such a big income - gold was a big problem earlier which is ok, good artifacts are not easy to obtain, challenging neutral armies, cool terrain. The problem are the stairs in underground on bottom right corner, the one i mentioned in earlier post can be reached as long as u click destination (green player in the middle of underground with tents). Summarizing: it is one of the most enjolable maps i have ever played 10/10 and please create some more :)

Arrastrado writes:
22-03-2020 20:11

COOP map - Anfang vom Ende

Hey again thanks for your feedback! I fixed the problem with the stairs in Version 1.2.
For the issue that you can not reach some part of the map: the map is desigend to be played by two human palyers and two AIs. So to keep the simultaneous going ti the end of the map it is not possible for every player to reach every part of the map.
PS: I created the map during my time at university but maybe now with quarantine i got again time for some new HOMM5 project ; )

Author: Сергей (Moscow, Russia), 06-03-2020 04:58 Like
Save - Anfang vom Ende
Карта отличная! Но есть один минус который перекрывае т все плюсы! Сохранения перестают загружатьс я спустя какое-то время!Погу

Author: Markus (London), 04-03-2020 21:29
Great map, but - Anfang vom Ende
I have played necromancer on impossible lvl, current month:13 an I discovered 3/4 of the map, but the entrance to dungeon on the top right corner of the map(in the forest) doesn't work. Map itself is amazing, was bit flat and boring at the beginning, but after few months turned out to be very interesting and challenging. Main drawback is heroes level cap-it is only 40 which is so easy to reach, in result I have already 4 heroes with 40 lvl

Author: Markus (London), 03-03-2020 17:37
I have played necromancer on impossible lvl, current month:13 an I discovered 3/4 of the map, but the entrance to dungeon on the top right corner of the map(in the forest) doesn't work. Map itself is amazing, was bit flat and boring at the beginning, but after few months turned out to be very interesting and challenging. Main drawback is heroes level cap-it is only 40 which is so easy to reach, in result I have already 4 heroes with 40 lvl

Author: Markus (London), 25-02-2020 05:34

Author: Markus (London), 22-02-2020 13:47

Arrastrado (Bremen, Germany) writes:
23-02-2020 19:21

Thanks for playing my map - Anfang vom Ende

Thank you for your feeback. I'am very pleased that someone is enjoying my map. I updated the map for a Hero max lvl of 75. The forest region in the top right isnt supposed to be reached by the necro player XD. Anyway I fixed the subterrean entrance in the forest.
Maybe you could be a bit more specific how I could change the start so its a bit less boring and flat? ; )

Author: Александр (Sergiev Posad, Russia), 06-02-2020 09:12
класс - Anfang vom Ende
карта хорошая, играл за темных эльфов, к гномам не смог попасть, надоело искать как разгрести завал при выходе из подземелья

Анжелика (Россия) writes:
23-02-2020 10:52

хорошая карта, играла за Некров. - Anfang vom Ende

Я долго искала как пробиться к гномам и только потом догадалась перевести описание - а там написано, что герои-союз

Arrastrado (Bremen, Germany) writes:
23-02-2020 19:27

Thanks for your feedback - Anfang vom Ende

That is a bug that is also the issue which brought Markus (see comment above) up. I fixed it in Version 1.1.

Это ошибка, которая также привела к появлению Маркуса (см. Комментари й выше). Я исправил это в версии 1.1.

В любом случае спасибо за игру

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy