Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lord of War - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lord of War - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lord of War - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lord of War

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

This is the story of Leondegrance's war. In ancient times this great warlord was the first one to explore the continents and finally unite them into one great kingdom. Nevertheless he was not a man of peace and honour...but a barbarian in heart and mind.

Added: 19-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Dragon War | Rensorik Pass | Rise of Mallor | Siege of Lonk

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Author: Adam (Hungary), 04-04-2024 21:21
My first favourite map:) - The Lord of War
This was may first favourite map back in the days:) I hope Valery will do some tweaks and make this map much morew difficult like he did in case of the TEW 2:)

Author: sphinxx, 06-12-2022 17:52
Walkthrough - The Lord of War
Here is a walkthrough of this map
https://youtu.be/VDHxxPeXMrU

Author: Andrei T, 26-12-2021 15:11 Like
A very nice map - The Lord of War
This is a very nice map, I've had a very good time playing it. I can see the author put a lot of thought and energy into making it. Thanks!!!

Author: Nam (Vietnam), 02-10-2021 19:07 Like
Good map! - The Lord of War
Good map so far!

Author: Tom (Czech Republic), 08-12-2020 01:57
The Lord of War - The Lord of War
Great map, probably the best I have ever played. I got the spellbinder hat from the dragon utopia really soon but never used it. My recommendation - if you get the spells fly and dimension door too soon, do not use them.
It was obvious that you are not supposed to obtain them at the beginning. Maybe too much monsters at the start, everywhere I moved they jumped at me, endless fighting. But otherwise the game was really funny, longest ever, a great work, thanks.

Author: sphinxx, 17-12-2019 08:25
Nice map but to easy especially if.. - The Lord of War
You get some relic artifacts in the utopias.. Some small improvements like not so much money, no dragon utopias and other minor things and it would be a great map..
8/10

Author: CrazzyRussian (Mama Russia), 07-07-2017 16:18
this map - The Lord of War
this version is the easy one
i recommend you to play the original one(roe) as it's more challenging...
sadly this site dont have it so yo have to download it from net.maybe i will upload it here soon after i find how the hell im doing it

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 17-05-2017 16:40
guest - The Lord of War
+10 for that nice map. That's not difficult as some other maps but I've enjoyed it! 3-4-7 (88 days) is my result. Try to use 8-10 heroes instead of 1 or 2 "dads". Also you can find killed opponents in tavern and use some their skills. Try to find DD near titan’s land and game will be fast.

Author: maygwan, 08-01-2017 23:39
dragon utopia - The Lord of War
They don't drop fly or dd only the pyramids can. Unless they mean tome of air or spellbinder cap which both can be disabled in editor.

Author: Slavek (Bruxelles, Belgium), 08-01-2017 19:37
An error spoiling the game - The Lord of War
You mentioned (in the "readme" file) that you eliminated Dragon Utopias in order to unable 5-level spells like flying or dd. What is, however, the point of that, if the Blue has got Fly and reaches you in 6th month with enormous army...? Amazing map...till this moment

maygwan writes:
08-01-2017 23:41

blue player - The Lord of War

Might not have fly it could be water walk its a bug in the homm3.

Slavek (Bruxelles, Belgium) writes:
09-01-2017 02:12

yes, - The Lord of War

and I understood they were all disabled

09-01-2017 02:15

The movement - The Lord of War

looked as if the heroes was wearing Angel's Wings. It was crossing mountains and all the obstacles, which is in not the case with water walk.

09-01-2017 02:21

But if you mean - The Lord of War

that water walk can be bugged and turned into flying in H3, is there a patch or sth repairing this?

maygwan writes:
09-01-2017 16:17

only era mod - The Lord of War

Valery could probably tell you more on the wwalk fix

Author: RN (france), 10-09-2016 23:49
excellent - The Lord of War
super party;,

2200 behemoths to win

money was the key and patience... some thinking in the labyrinth and to find the blue issue !

go on !

Author: Ewa (Zamosc, Poland), 19-12-2015 18:31
Disappointed - The Lord of War
Trying to reach to the middle of underground, when is last of red castles to defeat, and i cannot get out of the boat. There was some double population weeks, and gogs appeared on the bank of the river labirynth. There is also white tent, so without visiting it, is impossible to move on.
Is there any way to make gogs dissapear?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
19-12-2015 23:46

+ - The Lord of War

Not in your version. But for further games, install Era (wog) then mod Safe Sod. You will experience same game but without creatures spawn.

ERA
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=37208

Safe SoD at wakeofgods.org/mods, to install as mod for Era

Author: myth1908 (Bucuresti, Romania), 04-11-2015 14:40
Great Map. Thanks, mapmaker - The Lord of War
Great map. I've enjoyed it alot. A bit hard at some point, but i've finish it.

Thanks, again.

Author: özgür (bursa,turkey), 16-09-2015 10:25
just finished - The Lord of War
map is so nice, but so much dragons at dragon utopias, so i just finished without beaten that utopias, and cyclopes too

Author: Vincent, 04-07-2015 17:52
Crashed..
The map crashed after 12 months, everytime i tried to load again and again it crashed at same day..

Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
17-05-2017 16:27

guest - The Lord of War

try to finish it earlier. as fo me on 3-4-7 (88-th days). The map is great! +10

Author: Nick (Romania), 09-02-2015 22:58 Like
Castle change
Wasn't there a version of the map where you could change the starting catle? I like Stronghold and all but remembered that i had around 8k phoenixes :D I know a lot but it is cool to try and finish the map with every castle. At least that is my opinion.

Author: Seb (Norway), 16-01-2015 18:06
Fun but a bit too hard..
Morsomt map, anbefales. Tar noen dager..

Author: VAL (Germany), 16-01-2014 11:19
stuck with shipyard
When i go down into the water maze i buy a ship but the ship appears a space further from land so i can´t move on it! also it is not possible to buy a second ship because of lack of space.i explored then the island for another way and had no save to go back and reload. so i can´t finish the map in anyway and i will not start from beginning. you should give a destroy ship spell in a town.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
04-11-2015 21:55

+ - The Lord of War

my answer, It may be too late for you, but in those situations where shipyard is bad placed, build a boat then cast summon boat. That boat will automatically move to your location, as the spells is coded to check access.

Author: bodhi (canada), 27-10-2013 10:13
de
boring..

Author: elba, 24-10-2013 16:38
help
I ran into a problem here :|
I have defeated green, some red dungeons and espcially teal rampart (really tough battle there with those dragons).

However, even after I defeated all the teal hereoes and vanquished them, there is still no shackle of war ? Is the reward in the seer hut important ? And is there any other way to obtain it.

Author: the new guy, 03-01-2013 21:47
Mediocre one
this map has some problems with balance. i got a spellbinder's hat from dragon's utopia at the very beginning so my hero could use flight and dimension door lol. you can also assemble a Cloak of the Undead King early and kill everyone with an army of liches like np. this map also lacks some remarcable scenes and uncomon battles. the good thing about it is that some enemies have a lot of troops and its not that easy to beat em.

Ken writes:
02-07-2013 04:02

Not the map I played

The original map that I played did not have dragon utopias. They were green dragon dwellings.

Not sure if this is an edited version or if it may be the original (beta) version. The original version I had had the crypts underground blocked to prevent getting angel wings or similar.

I did once get angel wings from small tomb on island which kind of ruined game. Maybe original ROE editor didn't allow for banning artifacts?

Author: turc (Ankara, Turkiye), 23-05-2012 20:18
finishing the game
Find GEM (druid heroine) in start,
Learn Summon Boat,
Find any NECRO hero,
Make a huge skeleton army them make a huge lich army,
I finished the game in 7 monts at impossible rating.

Author: Frido (Poland, Poznan), 26-04-2012 21:09
Very good map!
The very best map i've played since i remember. One of the greatest at this site.

Author: AKRIone (thessaloniki,greece), 22-01-2012 19:52
GREAT MAP
nice map.won it in 18 months cause i was playing with my main hero and cause i wanted to explore it...it was a bit annoying though..i reached maximum gold twice and it went 0..i mean why?i had seriously now around 870.000.000 gold(maybe more) and then it was all gone.anyway this map can be won in less than 12 months but it is up to your choice..i didnt have any bug btw.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 13-11-2011 16:20 Like
thanks...
...for giving me the chance to replay this extraodinary map!
(ban flying,DD and flying,dd spell artifacts).

Author: Valery (France), 16-10-2011 16:32
too slow
You are too slow. Problems arise within AI turns once you get past 12th month, Heroes bug. Try to finish it before, it is easily done.

Author: d3s7ruc71v3 (Bulgaria), 15-10-2011 15:16
d3s7r
I can't understand why the map(game) got bugged i,m in 13 month and every my next day(E) is crash... when orange turned... why ??? someone with this problem ?... The map is one of the greatest and i want to finish it .. :(

Author: Ken (USA), 16-09-2011 02:21 Like
The original impossible map
This was the first crazy difficult map I ever played. I am almost 100% sure it was roa version because I remember re-playing it on sod and the combination artifacts making it rather easy.

The final battles against the orange knights is a little easy after the rest of the map but I seem to recall a note from the author that said he toned the final battles down because too many complained that they were too tough.

I'm not sure if a ab or sod version was ever released but not that I recall.

There is an H4 remake of this map. It's good for an H4 map but suffers the scale issues that most large H4 maps do (they get boring at super high levels).

Would like to see someone update this and balance with some wog features added.

Author: Jani (Finland), 07-08-2011 13:02
Good morning!
1998, 1999? Map has a checkerboard, dark forest etc I cant not terminate the CD.. Now I have only 30 WoG ..otherwise the map is easy. If you map-like, should try mythic rare 2-friends, he received 98/100.. It is also easy, but try before 7d.. Map available from HC to more information.. If interested!

Author: Valery (France), 07-08-2011 12:22
No problem
Aeris, to each one its taste. Me does not like Uprising much. I prefer maps with open space, like this one.

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy