Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Dead Man Treasures - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dead Man Treasures - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Dead Man Treasures

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

As you know, history does not teach anyone anything. And this continent is no exception. There was already the first ancient war. But it looks like a second is being prepared! Some strangely powerful necromancer ... decided to put an end to wars and protect the world of the living and the dead. He is also called a dead man with treasures or the keeper of the world of worlds. While everyone was tired of war, he took advantage of this and took all the cursed treasures and buried them in the dead land. Kings are increasingly beginning to believe legends, to organize campaigns, and thoughts of powerful artifacts and complete power do not give rest.

Как известно история никого ничему не учит! И этот континент не исключение. Здесь уже была первая древняя война,но похоже что готовится вторая!
Некий как ни странно могучий Некромант...Решил положить конец войнам и защищать мир живых и мёртвых. Его еще называют мертвецом с сокровищами или хранителем мира миров...
Пока все были уставшими от войны,он воспользовался этим и забрал почти все проклятые сокровища и похоронил их в мертвой земле.
Короли все больше начинают верить легендам,устраивать походы,а мысли о полной власти и артефактах могучей силы не дают покоя!

Added: 17-11-2021

Heroes 5 maps: Hit and Run - Quick Combat | Kartenland | The Six Factions | A Mystic Realm bkp

Author: Sanadif (Prosotsani), 09-07-2022 17:53
Great effort...but... - Dead Man Treasures
...bored me to death :-(
Such a shame.So much potential from the map maker seems to go wasted.

Author: SENSIRO (Москва,Россия), 19-03-2022 17:19
Dead Man Treasures - Dead Man Treasures
Дикое запутайло а не карта!Два Сфинкса не дают никаких артефакта, шустрый ПК в районе горы начинает лагать как древний 486DX, дальше собственной локации выхода к другим противникам нет!!

MARKELL KRAMMER (Novosibirk) writes:
23-04-2022 01:44

тут все можно - Dead Man Treasures

Все там есть!) просто карта неожиданно дико сложная получилась,выходы ко всем имеются ! У DEad MAn... вы просто не смогли дойти до туда , в общем .... до конца !_ А сфинксы дают АРТЕФАКТЫ !!! кроме 2х

Author: Arkadii (Russia), 29-12-2021 18:18
The map is passable at the hero level. Of course, I had to endure the first 2 months.

Author: Markus (London), 20-12-2021 14:46
Joke not a map - Dead Man Treasures
What is the point to create such a strong armies to defeat wood and ore mines? There is also nowhere else to collect them. Without those resources I cannot build basic structures of castle, which means I cannot have an army. Map unplayable.
If you need some computer players for scenario then why you gave an option to disable them at the beginning of the game? 8 players for such small map is too many

Markus (London) writes:
20-12-2021 14:47

Error - Dead Man Treasures

Sorry, for some reason browser keeps resending the same message again

Author: Markus (London), 12-12-2021 17:50
Joke not a map - Dead Man Treasures
What is the point to create such a strong armies to defeat wood and ore mines? There is also nowhere else to collect them. Without those resources I cannot build basic structures of castle, which means I cannot have an army. Map unplayable.
If you need some computer players for scenario then why you gave an option to disable them at the beginning of the game? 8 players for such small map is too many

16-12-2021 22:15

Map - Dead Man Treasures

It makes sense, it is playable, difficult, but playable. Resources can be obtained in other places, to save the army, it was so conceived that it would not be possible to quickly build a castle. there you need to play carefully and look for opportunities yourself, explore the area.

16-12-2021 22:24

map - Dead Man Treasures

I thought it was impossible when starting the map to make it possible that it would not be possible to turn off the computers)

Author: Hermann (Austria), 12-12-2021 13:02
Hands off. For me, a confused, systemless and overloaded map of a model designer. A field of experimentation. Often aborts when caching. Too bad about the time.

16-12-2021 22:19

map - Dead Man Treasures

I just wanted to make a non-standard map with special complex game mechanics. Not everyone will figure out how to survive there.

Hermann (Austria) writes:
18-12-2021 00:35

Dead Man Tresures - Dead Man Treasures

Not a standard map, it really is.
An interesting and intelligent-looking input text with a great picture promised a captivating game with beautiful graphics.
Unfortunately it wasn't!
Joyless, systemless and overloaded objects set in the landscape with caged enemies bored me.
Admittedly, the game became too difficult for me and I couldn't get any further. There was no interest in the solution and broke off after 7 months.
The animations were certainly a lot of work, but there were just too many.
Less = more

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy