Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about This is Legion 2 - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map This is Legion 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map This is Legion 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> This is Legion 2

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

4player multiplay map legion based battles. vs 4 cpu,s Object win condition is to defeat xeron he is well hidden and only when your high enough can you go after him. You have plenty of time to explore but so do your opponents.

Added: 03-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: New Year's Bang | Sea riddles | X Marks the Spot | At Doom's Gate

Author: Smiechu (Poland), 24-12-2021 16:06
Good Map - This is Legion 2
finished at 11.2.6
i did play legion 10 and i believe im gonna play some more maps from "legion"

i did break 2 first garrison's at 7.1.6
played as Castle Impossible
Total time is something like 8 hour
Good Map - This is Legion 2

Author: theo (romania), 16-06-2018 19:58
review - This is Legion 2
nice map . very hard to do even on easy

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy