Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fantasy Conquest - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fantasy Conquest - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fantasy Conquest - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fantasy Conquest

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Conquer all but do so using the many tricks that homm3 as to offer. This is an exremely difficult map and is for the top experienced players only. You must play map on 200% difficulty!! Your opponents are much stronger so use magic to your advantage.

Added: 15-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The Mighty One | Charm of Agony | Face Conflict | Island of Purity

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: lLiam (United Kingdom), 30-04-2021 12:44
Vulnerable - Fantasy Conquest
Fought my way through to Lucifer but one thing's been bugging me...
Y'all keep talking here about the Orb of Vulnerability but I can't see it anywhere, where is it?
I think I've found everything else, just want this for completion!

Author: Kako (Santa Maria, Brasil), 14-04-2021 02:48
Great! - Fantasy Conquest
I played this map twice.
First time I used the Strike and Surrender strategy to defeat Xeron. I don't like this way.
Second time I made Recruiter (Orrin) my lead hero and I tried to face Xeron with the Dragon Father to avoid the spells of Armor of Damned (Recruiter it's unable to cast expert cure). It's useless, this relic demands a lot of spaces and you'll need speed to face Xeron.
So, my last idea was to invite Mephala (could be Tazar or Neela). She fights the most battles of the underground. She reaches level 49 that way. After that, she visited arenas and tree of knowledge to raise skills and levels.
Finally, I invited robin hood (gelu) and merlin (dracon) to get sharpshooters and enchanters.
Basically, Armorer specialty and sharpshooters did the job.
This map is very good man, please update and make the middle game harder.
Obs: Henry Morgan it's a russian roulette. First time ok: force field and berserk. Second time i tried force field and berserk again but he casts chain lightning and kill all my azures.

Kako (Santa Maria, Brasil) writes:
14-04-2021 02:52

Battle Results - Fantasy Conquest

I uploaded the wrong picture.

Battle Results - Fantasy Conquest

Kako (Santa Maria, Brasil) writes:
14-04-2021 02:54

Mephala - Fantasy Conquest

Skills and Troops

Mephala - Fantasy Conquest

maygwan writes:
14-04-2021 08:54

no plans to update - Fantasy Conquest

Have no plans to update this map but thanx for playing it.

Author: Lucian (Romania), 26-07-2020 15:50 Like
Henry Morgan - Fantasy Conquest
I played the map after 4 years, but now I can't blind Henry Morgan anymore!!!
He probably took the Badge of Courage or Pendant of Second Sight from the Artifact Merchants.
Too bad.
Henry Morgan - Fantasy Conquest

Author: Cort (Earth), 09-06-2019 23:10
Good bud unbalanced - Fantasy Conquest
Well I just finished this map. It was interesting, but pretty unbalanced. The beginning, let say till you defeat red is quite hard. Tan is also a bit tough yet, thanks to the dragon spell imunity, but after that it is very very easy till the end. And then comes final boss Lucifer, and he is at the time allmost unbetable by normal play, thanks to the blind and mind spell imunity. And you could either wait like a few months to collect enough units from castles so you just defeat him in numbers game, but that is quite boring and has no fun in it. Or you could defeat him by misuse of some mistake in AI logic (which I did), but this is also not too funny and I am not sure if it is author`s intention. I would recomend to make the heroes in midgame stronger, not necessary by units but f.e by spell imunities, artifact, using of antimagic garisson, fighting on cursed land etc. And make Lucifer a bit more defeatable by some buff to the player like stats and units. Because if you get to him, you have whole map and it is only matter of time to defeat him eithre way, so why to make it longer.

maygwan (Stourbridge) writes:
21-04-2020 15:21

thanx for feedback - Fantasy Conquest

I havent looked at upgrading this map but maybe down the line i will sort out the mid game and increase the difficulty

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 06-06-2018 12:25
This strange map - Fantasy Conquest
Finished this very strange map. After winning the final battle, I captured "Badge of Courage". Of course mind spells doesn't affect Lucifer and you can't use berserk there, but in some circumstancies Lucifer doesn't attack you and only defend himself with spells. You can beat him untill is possible defeat him in the usual way.
Interesting if it is build in in the game or author scripted it. Any case the Idea is great. Thanks to the author for beautiful map. Voted 10 but didn't get an Email for confirmation.

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 27-05-2018 19:43
Berserk - Fantasy Conquest
In the final battle Berserk doesn't work on the Archdevils. May be there are time limit ???

Thanks for the answer.

Author: manofwar (Turkey), 05-10-2017 23:21
mutare drake? - Fantasy Conquest
M8; mutare drake dont attack castle; and i dont have ammo cart so sharpshooter arrows finish before i can kill all dragons, what i m missing?

manofwar (Turkey) writes:
18-10-2017 21:30

just lucifer left - Fantasy Conquest

very interesting start but afterwards quite boring m8, underworld not detaily worked , and after getting snow town with grail, all map revealed which should be removed in my opinion, game gives so many troops, and so much gold , but i came to end only using AA, zealots,marksmen,azu res,champions ; so all rest of army given was useless; underworld jokes and serial killers were nicely done, anyway thx for the effort m8;

Author: someGuy (UK), 22-01-2017 17:21
help please - Fantasy Conquest
im sorry for asking here i know is not the right place.
i just want to know where i can download horn of the abyss expansion i just cant find it anywhere.
i have the wog expansion tho.
once again im sorry for posting here but i did it bcz here was the last comment/activity

maygwan writes:
22-01-2017 19:38

hota dl - Fantasy Conquest

hota.acidcave.net/do wnload.html

someGuy (UK) writes:
22-01-2017 19:48

:) - Fantasy Conquest

thank you so much.
just took a break after failing 2 times to use the force field in the right position just when i was close to kill mutare.takes too much time -.-'
thanks again!

Author: lkmurat (Ankara, Turkey), 22-01-2017 14:03
Why man why? - Fantasy Conquest
Good map but a huge mistake. You know why? Because I think you forgot to ban "pendant of dispassion" and that bastard Henry Morgan got it from one of those shipwrecks and now I cannot berserk his army. I know it is not badge of courage because I can blind them but not berserk. Really good job man for wasting my hours (!).

maygwan writes:
22-01-2017 19:37

there are more ways to win - Fantasy Conquest

Than using just berserk, plenty of other spells.

Author: Lucian (Romania), 18-08-2016 00:11
Help with Morgan - Fantasy Conquest
I passed Famine when I made 470 AA and now it's Harry Morgan turn (who has Azure, Faerie, Crystal and Rust Dragons (100+)). My
strategy is to use "Force Field" and "Berserk" until I kill the Azures. But my AAs going into "Fear" and I can't spell "Force Field" and he destroy me. Can I winn this battle at this time ? Or I have to wait more AAs ? Or there is other strategy ?

maygwan writes:
18-08-2016 07:03

have u tried - Fantasy Conquest

beserk everything but the azure and let them atk the aa and defeat them then use forcefield and clone or clone and berserk constantly healing aa.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
18-08-2016 20:05

I'll try - Fantasy Conquest

Thanks for your answer. Maybe the battlefield I choose is not good because I can't put the force field in left corner (where I have to hide and resurrect after the dragons attacks me in the right corner). I'll try to fight with Morgan somhere else, but I have to attack him first.

maygwan writes:
19-08-2016 07:37

also - Fantasy Conquest

Blind the fairy dragons u can also use the tactic of angels in 1 corner let 2 stacks atk them and blind 1 stack so all others r blocked and only azure will atk angels u can then clone n wipe them out and repeat process till all enemy dead.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
19-08-2016 16:08

Could be better - Fantasy Conquest

Yes, I think this way can be done!
The other plan wasn't to good because of "Fear" and "Slow" from Morgan.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
24-08-2016 23:10

Finally I passed Morgan - Fantasy Conquest

I beat him with 670 AA and 4500 shooters (from Ramparts). I used "Clone Field", "Haste", "Anti-Magic&quo t; and "Berserk" 'til the Azures died. To avoid "Fear" from enemys Azures I defend after I waited with both armys (AA and shooters) and wiyh the shooters I attacked them. Finally I blinded the Crystals. Unfortunately in this version "The Orb Of Vulnerabillity" is missing and future battles will not be easy.

Author: Lucian (Romania), 12-08-2016 16:07 Like
Help with Farmine - Fantasy Conquest
I can' t beat Farmine. I have 250 AA and others troops, but without blind I can't see how to go away.

Author: Maygwan, 05-07-2015 16:06 Like
New Version
version 2.1 is now added with harder bosses and changes to the map no orb early game and extra tweaks. you can dload it here now just click the picture.

Dennis (Greece) writes:
04-09-2015 11:41

Killing Lucifer - Fantasy Conquest

Great updated version. But how do you kill Lucifer at the end without the orb of vulnerability? (No blind, no berserk)?
How have completely eliminated it from the map because I cannot find it anywhere

Maygwan writes:
04-09-2015 15:21

have you tried - Fantasy Conquest

Tank + Attrition

theres a video on it here
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=vUy9vCwa kYY

Maygwan writes:
04-09-2015 15:25

or try - Fantasy Conquest

force field and clone

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=bwfqoix9 LZI

Magavariko writes:
13-03-2016 19:52

Killing Lucifer - Fantasy Conquest

Same as you, can't kill lucifer without berserk or blind.

Preslly (Indonesia) writes:
19-10-2017 09:14

Can't defeat lucifer - Fantasy Conquest

I'm playing your latest version of this map and stuck with lucifer. Is there any clue how can i beat him?

Author: Maygwan, 04-07-2015 14:36 Like
New Version
Hope you are enjoying the map i have just released a 2.1 version of it which is more challenging later game.

Author: Wicker (Praha), 23-12-2013 16:42
Henry Morgan
Any tips how to beat him? Berserk + force field does not work, nor force field + archers. THX for reply

Author: the new guy, 26-10-2013 11:46
Famine
How did you guys killed Famine? I am at M2W1 atm, going against barbarians and this Famine guy should be the next one. He has 12k storm elementals and casts dispell every turn so no curse/air shield to reduce the damage his shooters deal to me. No chance to win and waiting for more troops is just boring...

the new guy writes:
27-10-2013 13:48

Ok done it

nvm killed Famine and ended the map in 50 days or something (less than 3 months). Decent map, early-mid game is hard but the last few fights (after getting orb of vulnerability) are a joke and its still a rip off of Ira the mage followed by Empire of the world 2 rip off as well. 7/10, better than average.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
12-08-2016 16:14

How ? - Fantasy Conquest

Can you tell me how you got away from him ? I have 250 AA in M5W1.

Author: Standa (Prague), 09-10-2013 21:42
Gorgons
Obviously this is SOD map and not WOG. So u shouldnt have any commander.

The new guy: I think this map is older than Ira, but Im not sure.

dezmqc (France) writes:
09-10-2013 23:28

ROGER THAT

thks for reply. I'll give it a shot without wogifying then ^.^

Author: dezmqc (France), 09-10-2013 15:21
Gorgon's champ
Hi there.
I'm stuck like few people here. Against the Gorgon's dude at the beginning of the map. Really frustrating.
Here's the problem : U can't avoid him to use his spell at least one time at his first round. Wether u blind the gorgons or his commander, he still gets his chance to use magic arrow. And he always aims for the wraiths. I tried to split my wraith like seven groups of one, so he might go for my stronger dude on the field ( my commander 120hp )but no, he always hits the wraiths.
So here i am winning the fight with 6 wraiths left. Can anyone help me out here?

Author: the new guy, 08-10-2013 15:02
Ira the mage rip off
Not sure about the rest, but the first few battles remind me A LOT on the famous chinese "Ira the mage" map: same tricks, same enemies, even the order they attack you is very similar. Ssly hope its only about the beginning and the rest would be more original.

Author: bladepro, 08-10-2013 11:28
Fantasy Conquest walkthrough
Any help on defeating mutare drake? 20 azure dragons.. i got only 1 azure 2 archangels and 100sharpshooters

Author: Wicker (Prague), 20-08-2013 20:13
First rampart
Kind of stupid idea when you have to reload till he does not destroy the garrison on first hit..

Wicker (Prague) writes:
20-08-2013 20:16

Sorry

My bad i didnt notice he is standing on sand..

Author: h3enthusiast, 08-08-2013 21:53
69 days - Excellent start !
Finished M3W2D6 after getting Orb of Vulnerability... it's too bad that it's placed this early on the map, making everything else trivial.

I used the 'Recruiter' ; to kill the horsemen, the Archery special just tore through enemy units.

Once you get 'Fire Warlock', he has just about every spell + Intelligence. I boosted his Knowledge as much as possible then used Mana Vortex to gather close to 2000 MP. That was enough to kill Lucifer with blind abuse + Disrupting Ray + mass shooters.

Rushing the map is very fun, unfortunately as I said Orb of Vulnerability makes everything easy... if only it was placed a bit later on to force us to see the rest of the map ;)
There are some mistakes on the map; for example Arena at (142,99,0) can't be reached, Mutare should get a boat instead of waterwalk...

The limitation on artifacts is pointless imo, you get tons of copies of the same necklaces over and over (see Henry Morgan).

9/10 nonetheless, very good first month.

Author: aapeli, 23-06-2013 14:30
maygwan
Thx Fil even though I finished the map long days ago :-)

But has anyone heard about the author maygwan? I'm waiting for his new maps :-)

Author: Fil ((Estonia)), 05-07-2012 16:35
answering Nick and aapeli
Nick - Pit lords can resurrect fallen allies as demons. Get the imps killed and resurrect them, then kill the enemies - You'll have the demon after the battle.

aapeli - Angellic Alliance is an artifact combined from Armor of Wonder (torso), Sandals of the Saint (feet), Celestial Necklace of Bliss (neck), Lion's Shield of Courage (left hand), Sword of Judjment (right hand), Helm of Heavenly Enlightenment (head).

All these artifacts can be found during the first quarter of the quest. Also, You can pick an already combined Angelic Alliance before the final battle at the south-east of the last castle, although I, personally, preferred to use the Armor of the Damned.

Author: Fil (Estonia), 05-07-2012 16:24
Won in 163 days after only half of the map
Just after I've defeated Henry Morgan and Eric the Red, I found the orb of vulnerability (I know, could've found the orb just after defeating Henry, which would've saved my some 2 weeks more, but, oh well...).

I did not even go to the lower level of the map at all - leaving all those Dungeons and Necropolises unconquered - went straight to defeat War and Death and immediately after - Lucifer's minion and Lucifer himself.

Blocked the castle gate, and berserked his Archdevils until they've killed all the rest, and then had about 2900-2500 of them remaining to blind-hit-blind. Had to start the battle over about 3-4 times due to Devil's morale randomly enabling them to hit my forces right after berserk hit on their own allies, but eventually did the trick.

Won without casualties, half of the map unused.

Resume - this map has amusing pleasant little riddles in the beginning, then swiftly losing it's complexity, until getting totally easy, as one can beat the map's objective immediately after defeating Henry Morgan and getting the orb of vulnerability.

Motor (Modiin, Israel) writes:
03-06-2018 11:18

berserk doesn't work on Lucifer - Fantasy Conquest

You cheating? After winning the final battle, I captured "Badge of Courage". Of course mind spells doesn't affect Lucifer and you can't use berserk there.

Author: Nick (Russia), 13-06-2012 01:57
First guard
Hi all, where I can find 1 demon for the first guard ? Start creatures are 9 imps and 1 hell spawn.

Author: aapeli, 29-01-2012 15:36
well
The gold dragons are not problem anymore. But after defeating Death I enter to volcano area and there is a quest port where I have to give him angelic alliance. But where's the angelic alliance ?

Author: aapeli (europe), 05-01-2012 22:37
got owned :S
Just defeated gelu (robin hood) and now i am going to beat gold dragons. But i cant use the same tactic as vs azure dragons because now i have a tent and an ammo cart.

My both heroes have them. I cant get rid off them. am i stuck 4ever now :( ?

Author: alexio (Riga, Latvia), 30-12-2011 22:54
Famine
How to beat Famine? My he to is ~50 A/D, >2000 archers, 181AA, >60titans, > 500 champions, >440 cruisadersbut he kill me for 3-5 rounds. 12000 Air elements in 4 stocks realy, realy hurts me.

Author: maygwan, 25-12-2011 11:35
you have to hit and run
Pikemen are difficult but use the terrain and hit them then run

Author: Sahariko (Israel), 01-11-2011 14:28
Pikmen...
Hey all, how can I beat the Pikmen with 1 monk?

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Fantasy Conquest walkthrough

walkthrough for the very start of game -------Spoilers..
--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------
-
-
-
-

Mutare chase----dig day 1
Peasants- Send in imps first let them die and ressurect them has a demon
troll vs champion - defend dont attack
Wraiths vs mr gorgon - split them into 7 stacks blind gorgon then run him
out of spell pts. then run with all 7 wraiths while arrow gorgons.
Zealot vs pikemen -hit and run
Mutare - fight in castle position the 2 angels correctly and use forcefield
Keep all sharpshooters and azure alive.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy