Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lucifer returns - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lucifer returns - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lucifer returns - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lucifer returns

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Evil in you!

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The Skeleton King | Totally Elemental | Factions | Four Lords & The Pirate King

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-119 |

Author: m (Bulgaria), 29-07-2012 14:25
Mephala
http://img171.images hack.us/img171/3686/ mephrun.png
After several reloads Mephala ran away with her 1400 sorceresses from me.

Hubavo e i drugite igra4i da dolovqt 4e e vyzmogno.
Zasega sym vzel tome of earth i se opitvam da stigna do 4ervenata tent po obikolnoto.Ina4e sym ve4e 8mi mesec.

Author: ks, 28-07-2012 20:20
ai
ai-to edva li e mnogo po-razlichno ot povecheto skripnati karti. istinata e v testovete, dori me e sram da kaja kolko bqha i kolko vremei otneha ;) A za djijdafkite i tormoza koito nalagat - tochno tova i mi e bila ideqta - rush and rush ;) opitah se da igraqt kato istinaki igrachi sa s vse vsichkite im gadorii ;). do kraq na igrata shte bude vse taka, nadqvam se

Author: m (Bulgaria), 28-07-2012 19:58
AI
Tova koeto go nari4a6 vulna,na men mi se struva,4e izka4at otvsqkyde. Hubavoto e 4e tezi,koito izka4at,4esto sa sys skromni armii. Lo6oto e,4e navsqkyde ima bonusi za tqh,a i Mefala poseti sinqta palatka. Imam 4uvstvoto,4e AI-to e mnogo inteligentno pri tvoqta karta.

Author: ks, 28-07-2012 16:16
demoni
da s lordovete mogat da se izkarat baq demoni. No si e zanimavka.
Pazi si dqvolite togava, che shte ti trqbvat dosta po-natam ;)

Author: m (Bulgaria), 28-07-2012 12:39
Демоните
Преди твоята карта играх на Валери Империята 4,където бях със специалнос т Sorcery-ако си я пробвал вече,знаеш за какво иде реч-якия брой демони правиш там и то задължител но.
При твоята сукубуса ми дава 20% от неутралнит е(върколац

Author: ks, 28-07-2012 11:53
Здравей
Да, соцерите се взимат задължител но, най-малкот

Author: m (Bulgaria), 27-07-2012 16:18
Tazar
Личи си,че картата е правена от майстор!Мн

Author: The Edge (NZ), 25-07-2012 23:02 Like
snake....
I havent played this map, but i will say that this snake madman guy pretty much blasted my maps as well, I think that he is a map maker whos map has failed to achieve the downloads of the 1st 4 pages of maps here and has grown jealous. Snake its time for you to either put out or get out! (I'm giving this a ten for the minimap alone)

Author: ks, 17-07-2012 23:24
10x
10x for your kind words
I dont care about the points, you're not here (with us) to know that
just try to makes ANY map FOR PLAYERS and write again what you want

Regards!

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 16-07-2012 22:35
1 point again
I don't know if they add, but here's another 1 point anyway.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 16-07-2012 22:34
BAD BAD BAD
Of all the REALLY bad maps, the most idiotic, time-wasting, senseless maps, this one is BY FAR the worst. I'd give it minus 10 if it was possible. It's really not enough to use some trick to turn an image into a map for a pretty minimap. No balance, no story, no sense, man this one is bad.

Author: ks, 08-06-2012 19:05
:)
This is really only to make mad you hehe

The real shield I told you is: "above your second castle, next to the gold mine"
http://postimage.org /image/7wtkp21gj/
(I clean the terrain to see this shield)

Author: Suck (Moscow Russi), 08-06-2012 17:55
Author
oh ,and what about the shield as the name"mushroom&q uot;....i cant find it.... now i'm so mad with this...

Author: ks, 08-06-2012 15:57
Hi
Here you are:
http://postimage.org /image/gzzgolkch/

next shields are like the list in previous post

Author: Suck (Moscow Russi), 08-06-2012 14:41
Author
i cant find the 1st dwaren shield
above your second castle, near to the gold mine...that is The orge shield..!!! plss give me a picture if u kid

Author: ks, 29-05-2012 10:55
Hi
"Author: KingSlayer, 23-01-2012 02:55
Hi
Hi Snufkin
Its easy: above your second castle, near to the gold mine"

-------------------- -

next shield is: left corner of 3th castle area, above demon-creature dwelling

next shield is: right of 4th castle, above alchemist's lab

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 28-05-2012 22:49
3rd dwarven shield
Where can i find the 3rd dwarfen shield needed for the quest guard below my 3rd castle ?

Author: ks, 26-05-2012 00:54
Hi
These hydras and many others creature in incoming heroes (like Tazar) are from pandoras in your land. You must interfere every heroes who coming to your territory to not gets these boxes. This is the mandatory tactic while you'r in underground (7-9 months). Beat them before they takes any pandoras, otherwise the game will be very hard. Also for every beaten from you enemy main hero you will receive good creature-bonus.
I think 5 month for 3th castle is too late. Main purpose is to play fastest as possible.

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 25-05-2012 19:01
Tazar
It is month 5 and i have just captured my 3rd castle but Tazar comes there with 484 hydras and i only have 28 arch devils.What im a supposed to do i cant beat him.Have a spent too much time wandering around looking for the second dwarven shield ?

Author: ks, 05-03-2012 00:00
time barrier
In ver.1.0 there is no time barrier for these players who wants fight with Melodia before 15m. I think your version is old. But anyway, your tactic is good and I think that you wouldnt problems with Melodia :)
If you like maps like a chess, than you can try "ART WAR (Scarlet crusade)" This is some kind remake of World of warcraft and without practice will be very hard, but its chess-stile, may like you

Author: brave poquelin, 04-03-2012 19:38
devils
PS2. i dont have total 666 devils :0 thats the problem because its nearly 8month and there is only possible to get extra 222devils from familiars quest with that I still got few hundreds missing

Author: brave poquelin, 04-03-2012 19:08
To mapmaker
thank you one ore time for good word and work on map. i see You didnt expect someone insane like me (hehe) gonna beat orrin at the end of 7th month i basically wanted to see how powerful melodia is and i was surprised that You made time barrier but i feel like winner anyway, maybe on next map dont put time barriers thats all, PS. i really enjoyed creatures modifictaions, 1st part of the map was like a chess for me and i like it most in heroes, thanks and good luck

Author: ks, 04-03-2012 13:34
Hi
Really great battles :)
Dont worry about 666 devils. You must have it (you never lose of them, I see)
7m for Orrin - impossible!
If you want beat Melodia, than sacrifice those unleces Devils... 6666 Familiar is very easy - everywhere full with familiar

Like your stile :)
10x for playing

Author: Brave Poquelin (krakow, poland), 03-03-2012 23:56
Terek battle
unfortunatelly ive lost only one magic element rest of lost army were summoned or clones i forgot using Orb will make element vulnerable for fire shield but i needed beat his commander anyway, so rest of army was on ''berserk& quot; most of battles i didnt lose single unit or it was my choice which one i can lose a bit for example to get black tent i used mostly those 20% army from event, vampires drained on medusas at the end and basiaclly i lost only useless medusas and few blood dragons, i dont know what you expected from me to play 15 months or what ??? now you need to admit i got ya :)

Author: Brave Poquelin (krakow, poland), 03-03-2012 23:47
http://www.screenshots.cc/show/57907/xbtdt
WHO IS GONNA BEAT MY HUGE HUGE ARMY ????While i read few earlier posts, some players telling tales about how huge armies they collected and they still cannot beat some heroes, impossible to beat orrin ? I beat Orrin with only dragons ! lets check this and few others screen, lets say they like Pandoras box, open it at enjoy LOL. im at 7 month 3weel and now what is REALLY DRIVING ME MAD - mapmaker wants from me 666 arch devils to sacrifice and besides i dont even have 6666 familiars 1k is missing so what you want me to do when everybody is dead ?? is this how your map works ??? im gonna give You note -1 for spoiling map like that....im so mad reallly

Author: Brave Poquelin (krakow, poland), 02-03-2012 18:53
Thank You
I'm always trying to use good tactic :)By trying i mean i want to finish map as quickly as possible, I believe I wasted some time for getting those angelic alliance artefacts, the bonuses: yes i realized that Inferno monsters I'm gonna need them later, now im on land searching for tent, i really enjoyed this map so far, makes you think and keeps you in mood :) Evil In You

Author: ks, 02-03-2012 16:52
Hi
Good tactic!
Save your Devils, latter you will need them.
And..take the bonuses for every beaten from you AI, Synca, Tazar, Mephala, CragHack and etc..

Author: Brave Poquelin (krakow, poland), 02-03-2012 16:40
http://www.screenshots.cc/show/57791/ygde8
my army is 2,3 units and rest of army is from time to time swapped or add depends on enemy , and its not devils, devils are good attack but probably no resistance and low hit points much better sultanas but i dont need them so far, im at 6 month in 1 attemp to the map i had many battles probably wrong order but i dont have a time to play again for now so i keep going, i Just beat Synca (pink hero) there is screenshot. im gonna reply later to tell how far did i go

Author: Greenhell, 21-02-2012 19:44
линкове
Еми че как няма да заиграят китайците като само безработни те им са около 80 милиона :) Ет ти 2 линка:
http://songfx.ys168. com/
http://www.wogcn.net /index.php
На първия е лесно но няма много карти а
на втория има ама ти пожелавам успех с навигацият а:))
Преди имаше линкче в Мега или Мултиъплоу д беше с поне едно 15-20 избрани китайски карти,обач

Author: ks, 21-02-2012 17:34
китайците
Да, от 2-3 години и аз забелязвам , че китайците са заиграли сериозно и имат много хубави карти, което е много готино. Най-малкот

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-119 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy