Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lucifer returns - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lucifer returns - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lucifer returns - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lucifer returns

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Evil in you!

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: War of the Gods | New Era | Arrogance 00Freedom | Eternal Love

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-119 |

Author: KingSlayer, 23-01-2012 02:55
Hi
Hi Snufkin
Its easy: above your second castle, near to the gold mine

Author: Snufkin (Poland), 23-01-2012 01:15
Probem.
Hi KingSlayer, where can I find a Shield of the Dwarven Lords for Quest Guard which is on a screenshot below:
http://imageshack.us /photo/my-images/85/ wog.png/

PS. That shield above Qouest Guard is a fake one? Because when I slect it, I get information that it's a Mushroom :(

Author: KingSlayer, 22-01-2012 23:37
black ten
I will fix "second" black ten... its too early to get
10x

Author: KingSlayer, 22-01-2012 23:02
10х for playing :)
With a careful and proper playing strategy and good exp. (you have it) for the final battle should end up with at least 10K (and perhaps many more) Antichrist
This is enough, more info will be no interesting

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 22-01-2012 22:05
Rate
I'll give 10 even of this glitch since I know you will fix it. Cheers

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 22-01-2012 21:54
Black Tent
I took black tent at 128:0. I waited for the final battle for 2 months and as you said did not stand a chance. I think this could be fixed since it spoiled my experience. On another hand, map completely make sence and has its flow which is great.

Author: KingSlayer, 22-01-2012 12:59
hi
You pass up Christian where he took the black tent. Chance to endure the final battle is terribly small

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 22-01-2012 07:55
Question
One gate asks to kill Cristian(blue) but he dissapeared since blue were without town for a week. Is it possible to finish the map.
Thanks

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 20-01-2012 10:53
Gate 44:29
PC hero opened the gate but was skared of my presence and scattered into the town. I was able to get 333 Ancient Behemots and Rock&Roll begins.

Author: KingSlayer, 18-01-2012 22:28
do not use google translate :))))
Yes, without scripts its impossible to set any map as you wish. This is right and Im not talking about that :)
Im mean gameplaying! - It can play against creatures like playing against real people. At least I understand that under gameplaying..
This is possible only with hard haaaard tests, you know this very well. The map which we did with G.Minchev was testet 30 (minimum) times. If not - would not be nice.. scripts no metter.. this is 100% truth. All my maps too. You know my old map without any scripts..but they was playable isnt it, even good

The script are for details and objects to contribute to greater diversity and to correct inaccuracies. With them you cant make good gameplay, my mine. Every player playing by play differently with different force, etc. you cant say: go now there, go now there and there..

OK, no matter, that I meant :)

As the question for you, I told 100 times for your contribution for this game and unwavering support to all, me too of course :)

Author: Valery (France), 18-01-2012 21:24 Like
Scripts
You were happy when I wrote out the Solmyr script for "Lost Humanity", so he finally could walk how you wanted to:)

I think the purpose of scripts is to correct a poor AI, and do the job the developers did not. I enjoy any inventive map and I did all kind of maps, RPG, SCI-FI, regular, even one where you fight all map with only one creature (Prophecy).

Unlike many other scripters, I don't write scripts for the sake of, but to make AI do what he is supposed to do, oppose fierce resistance. And he does, because of this:)

And I played all your maps and beat them hard! Challenging.

Author: KingSlayer, 17-01-2012 19:50
:)
10x
I am also took scripts from maps of the others.. testing-modding-usin g and put on my maps. Its normal :) Our maps become better... For the players this is important

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 17-01-2012 19:16
Nice map
This is a H3 map with the best minimap I have ever seen. And very hard to play.
P.s: some objects are very useful for other maps of mine :D.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 17-01-2012 15:34
KS
Мерси че си си направил труда.
Всъщност то тук не му е мястото за коментар на картите на Валери, нито е
редно да си пишем на БГ, все пак всички тук са от различни страни.
Колкото до картите всеки си има своя вкус, лично аз се кефя супер много на някои карти а на други не толкова, важното е да има интрига, а срещу AI то единствени я шанс за такава е или много трудна карта или както аз се боря за време(мин армия-макс прогрес).
Предварите лно ти благодаря за новата карта, очаквам с нетърпение време да я започна.
Пентаграма е невероятен а другата рисунка откъде е?

Author: KingSlayer, 17-01-2012 15:13
to BO
Е това няма как да ти го напиша на английски, а и то всъщност е насочено специално за теб, така че не е проблем :)

Сега я заиграх картата на Валери – уникална е наистина. Нещо истински иновативно и както обичат да се изразяват – хард скрипнато. Обаче лично на мен не ми допадат такива карти. Едно че не съм в най-добри отношения с езика, а минаването на такава карта изисква перфектен, защото хода/играт

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 17-01-2012 12:48
KS
Here you are.
http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/ratin g.php?testcookie=1&i d=864
P.S.
Don't start it unless you are not ready to suffer...A LOT :)

Author: KingSlayer, 17-01-2012 12:40
BO
lol I must play it :)
Now I have a time for this :)
AG 4? this map?

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 17-01-2012 12:01
KS
The hardest map for me was updated verson of Alexander The Great. Valery blow my mind with that. More than 100 unique battles, it took me 2 or 3 real time weeks to complete 90% of Alexander.
Dare to match this? :-)

Author: Valery (France), 17-01-2012 02:27 Like
@Levin
because it is impossible to create a custom map which is compatible with every unbalanced WoG option you could choose. For players safety, mapmaker creates his rules and test them. Do not like, play randoms.
10 for the minimap!

Author: KingSlayer, 17-01-2012 00:17
Hi
Yes, develop starting hero. There is guards latter, which required starting hero. I think you can playing with another, but it will be more difficult
And default hero, you known, can steal creature.. :)

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 16-01-2012 23:32
One more thing
Is it important to develop the default hero since I started the one with Deffence.
Thanks

Author: KingSlayer, 16-01-2012 23:14
Hi Sasha
Yes, but a little :) I think only 1/3 of them sets to "grow"
Play on impossible and dont worry :)

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 16-01-2012 21:14
@gameplay
Hi Again,
does difficulty setting affects how fast does neutral creature experience grow?

Author: KingSlayer, 16-01-2012 20:19
gameplay
I dont know whether most of players will likes this map, but I promise that it will be most gameplaiyng map you are played ever :)

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 16-01-2012 18:57
Cool
The mini map looks absolutely fantastic!
Maybe the best I have ever seen. If the gameplay is at that high level I anticipate another great map from KS.
Thanks

Author: KingSlayer, 16-01-2012 18:37
up
The map is updated.
The difference is negligible. Old file was a test file. I dont want to see some things :)

If you have any troubles, pls write me.

Author: KingSlayer, 16-01-2012 12:52
Hi
Wait for the first admin to upload the new file please. Yesterday at speed, I tagged the wrong file to upload. An hour later I felt it was wrong and immediately sent the news:)

For the map were used on all standard settings, there is nothing special or particularly. The aim is clear - to conquer the world:) I see nothing complicated or impossible

If you have specific difficulties I will gladly help

Here is actual file:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=35810

Author: Levin (Piliscsaba), 16-01-2012 12:00
It would be so nice
Yet another map that overrides user's WOG settings. Why is it so hard to understand that there can be players who are not interested in your game philosophy, just want to use the map for there own preferencies?! Basics again: if you don't give the opportunity to play the game in my way, the map is useless.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 16-01-2012 10:32
Sasha
First of all, Thank You KingSlayer for another interesting map. My problem is that I have no clue how to proceed with the map. Should I set it up to impossible since it really looks impossible since creatures are to strong. I am using strategu hit and run but it takes forewer. I'll give my vote when (if) I finish the map.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-119 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy