Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Imp - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Imp - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Imp - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Imp

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

The Annoying Imp has somehow un-woven the protective forcefield around Stillwater and has spirited away the Orb of Silt. Bring the Orb and the Imp back to Stillwater to win.
Надоедливый Чертенок каким-то образом миновал защитное силовое поле вокруг Стоячих Вод и увез Сферу Ила. Доставьте Сферу и Надоедливого Чертенка обратно в Стоячие Воды для победы.

Added: 26-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: A Wish For Peace | Blaze of Glory | New Enemies | Murkisle Scuffle

Author: llVIU, 08-03-2020 16:17
8/10 - The Imp
it was fun. Kinda random with the artifacts and secondary skills but with such a small map, it's ok to restart. Just personal preference... I wish it wasn't random.

Author: Gracie Mae (Manchester England), 08-02-2017 20:37
The Imp - The Imp
Hi there, thanks for this map, I enjoyed it but cannot get it to end. I took the imp back to the castle but the game doesn't end, I can just keep walking around :P Have I missed something?

Also I cannot find any of your other maps, please can you tell me where
I can download them?
Thank you

professorinc (Ukraine) writes:
08-02-2017 20:41

Map - The Imp

You must to bring the Orb to end the map.
Another maps of this author you can find on celestialheavens

Gracie Mae (Manchester England) writes:
08-02-2017 20:45

The Imp - The Imp

Thanks very much for replying. I will go and download from Celestial now!

In The Imp, I did take the orb to the castle, I can enter the castle but it doesn't end the game. It's not too big a problem, but was just wondering if there was more I should do.

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 31-10-2016 11:55
Thanks - The Imp
I have 3 archimages. It is hard to find pandora boxes. The map interesting and easy :-)
Thanks - The Imp

Author: eKiM (Steyr), 23-08-2016 01:34
THX - The Imp
A really good map!

Author: Valery, 10-06-2016 20:06 Like
Imp - The Imp
Thank you, -to whoever posted this map. The design is a feast, the story a gem. Creative mapmaking, we don't see often maps of this level.

professorinc (Ukraine) writes:
11-06-2016 09:23

) - The Imp

My pleasure. Try this one
Same autor.

Valery writes:
11-06-2016 11:00

+ - The Imp

I have the Ringing, as well as To kill for Power. But I didn't know "the imp". Thanks again.

The Imp walkthrough

HINTS/TIPS *SPOILERS*

1. Defeating the manticores: Use your eyes... is there a place on the map where not so many stacks can attack at once? (I've a specific place in mind (not a corner). If you go to this place, it will be a 'two-front' battle instead of three.) Cure is your best friend in this battle. Hypnotise is good too, if you can find it... isn't necessary though.

2. Defeating Velune: No specifics here (not really ;-P). DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE THE ORB OF INHIBITION!!! He gets to perform 1-2 resurrections. Take out the scorpicores and minotaurs first. (don't worry about the medusae, they'll run out of shots very fast.) The Archmage serves as a distraction and a spell cost reducing thingie.

3. Use your eyes and cursor to get at the Pandora's Boxes. EVERY ONE of them is accessible.

4. Water Magic is very useful...

5. If you can't find the 'hidden' spells, looking in the thumbnail map can show you where the paths are.

6. Last battle: Resurrection is nice here. of course, finding it is a problem though... Hypnotised devils do nice damage.

Epilogue [don't read until you've finished the map!]:

The trial for the Annoying Imp started the next morning. 'You are charged,' said Elder Haram in a voice that brooked no flippancy, 'with endangering the lives of every single person in this town for no purpose other than to feed your spiteful malice. You are charged with sacrilege, for the removal of a sacred object of this town, the Orb of Silt, and trying to alter its magic to serve your own selfish ends.' He looked at the Annoying Imp sternly. 'Countless times, you have caused small nuisances with your gift for teleportation, however, it has never come to pass that you'd plan the downfall of everyone here. Imp,' said Elder Haram, 'Why did you do this?'

The Annoying Imp looked up from where he was chained by anti-magic shackles to prevent his teleportation. In a voice too calm to not have concealed a turmoil of emotions, he asked a single question: 'What do you know of dragons?'

Elder Haram narrowed his eyes. 'That is irrelevent. You will answer my question, Imp, not I yours.' The Annoying Imp merely looked at him. Seeing how the process of justice might be expedited by answering the Imp's single question, Elder Haram 'tsk'ed softly. 'Very well; I don't care about dragons. I know they are the Dungeon overlord's servants, and without directions are quite incapable of doing anything independently. They don't like the outside world, therefore, they are kept to defend the underground Dungeon towns. Yes?'

The last question was directed at Ceiswyn, who had jerked her head upwards at the mention of dragons. 'I saw dragons,' she said slowly, 'Black dragons. They were in the outer caverns when I went down.' An eruption of voices followed this pronouncement.

'So it has come to pass that the overlords are finally ready to engage our small town fully in battle!'

'We have to defend ourselves! Dragons are powerful magical creatures, it might be that they will be able break down the barrier, supported by the Orb as it is.'

A high-pitched laugh cut through all the voices. Everybody looked at the Annoying Imp, who was the source of it. 'You don't understand!' he laughed eerily, 'The dragons haven't come under the Dungeon overlords' command; they have broken free of the Dungeon overlords' enslavery!'

There was a collective gasp, follwed by a terrible silence. The Annoying Imp continued: 'Why do you think I stole the Orb now? When I could just as easily have stolen it months - years! - ago? It protected me too, you know, I could always count on Stillwater as a haven if I got into trouble. I didn't want to. I was captured and forced to against my will by the Dungeon overlords. They have been driven out of their deep caves by the dragons and thought to take over your town before spreading like the disease they are over the rest of the world.'

The Annoying Imp laughed harder than ever. He laughed so hard he gasped for breath. Elder Haram's eyes widened. 'A shield around him now!' he shouted. All the magi present looked startled for a second, before grasping at their magic to shield the Imp. No shield appeared. The imp was choking, bent double over his chains. 'The chains! The anti-magic prevents us from shielding him, take them off him and throw them outside now!' Blood poured out of the imp's mouth as he continued his demented laughter. Two magi darted forward to release him from the chains. Through the fit of hysterical laughter and choking, the Annoying Imp looked up at Ceiswyn one last time and smiled with terrifying lucidity. Then his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he died of asphyxiation.

Elder Haram tried to regain his composure the best he could. 'It was a trigger, naturally, something that has always been done by the Dungeon overlords to ensure completely loyalty of their servants. The imp must have known. He must have known that by speaking against them, he risked death.' Elder Haram shook his head sadly. 'He must have known and he did it anyway. I have never understood, and will probably never understand, why he continued in his wretched state for all these years, merely using his gifts to annoy people, but he must have been deperately lonely to have had a death wish. To act upon it in the most brutal way possible... Ceiswyn, see that he cleaned up and given a proper burial. And give him a name, change the Annoying Imp's name to something more fitting...'

Suddenly, Elder Haram burst into laughter. It appeared he tried to control it, but he couldn't. 'Change it to the Revolting Imp,' he said, getting his laughter under control, 'for in his small way, he did revolt against the Dungeon overlords.'

That afternoon, the Revolting Imp was laid to rest under the home of a dendroid family who had a penchant for fertiliser originally flesh.

In the council room - against the Dungeon overlords - the magi planned their defenses.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy