Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Kurgadako's Apocalypse - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Kurgadako's Apocalypse - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Kurgadako's Apocalypse - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Kurgadako's Apocalypse

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

The unbalanced Kurgadako has been plagued with earthquakes, whirlpools and a dropping water level not to mention the constant spread of the impish hordes.
A densely packed extra large map, filled with heaps of creatures, quests, tales, cities and massive heroes which have had years to build up...

Added: 03-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Portishead | Arrogance LotR | YinYian | Almogavar00

| 1-30 | 31-35 |

Author: Andor (London), 14-10-2023 12:28
To much clutter - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
I hate maps that keep showering you in troops and resources. Waste of a map.

Traditional maps are the best.

Author: Dziugas (Lithuania), 05-01-2023 00:01
Kurgadako's Apocalypse - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
it is the best map ever created.

Author: Tate (USA), 10-01-2020 23:00
Good map - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
After seeing that momchil Ivanov had beaten the map on day 59, I decided to see if I could best that. I have been able to beat this map on day 42. I challenge others to beat day 42 victory. I had a lot of fun replaying the map to get that. I feel it can be even faster if done well.

Dan writes:
15-06-2021 03:56

Possible in 32 days - Kurgadako's Apocalypse

I played it twice. Both times started with green, assembled the undead cloak and raised 20k+ liches. There's an ambush near the witch hut of green's area that gives you 2 pieces of the cloak, the 3rd piece in the northwest of Tan's castle.
1) First time: 48 days starting with Tower and Dracon. Playing without any reload, very unlucky to get Town Portal and Dimensional Door, also wasting several days and like 100k gold to keep hiring heroes until I got Isra.
2) Second time: 32 days starting with Necro and Vidomina. I tried to optimize things a bit and reloaded several times. My starting castle has TP while the second one has DD. I also developed 2-3 secondary magic heroes to do the easy fights (like taking towns, dragon utopia, etc.). Other trash heroes are to pick up resources, artifacts, etc. Vidomina's only job is to visit libraries of enlightenment, raise liches from big monster stacks, fight high stat enemy heroes.

Author: momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria), 07-06-2018 09:42
quick map worth playing - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
So i found the map very easy. I had Gelu from the beginning that gave me a head start and next week i got Dragon as well. I didnt like that it had so many artifacts everywhere and so many seer huts that makes your head spin. once i got dimension door and town portal it was very quick to finish just using my archangels. Finished it in 59 days on impossible so it was quite quick. Definitely worth playing tho. Thank you to the map maker.

Author: Moonlight (Moscow, Russia), 28-05-2017 18:31
Best map ever! - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
It's the best, most detailed map I've ever played, you'll never know if you fail or not to the end.

Author: 100Mad, 12-02-2017 05:33
+10 - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
+10

Author: tyranuxus (Poland), 29-01-2017 17:16
My gameplay on Yt - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
Hello. I played this map and it was very enjoyable! I were recording th whole process with English commentary. If anyone is interested, then I give you a link:
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=41ixAkGW aFo&list=PLqzKvhEbeC CPubzNmXo91g9_WpXxBj ZWh&t=2094s&index=1
My gameplay on Yt - Kurgadako's Apocalypse

tyranuxus (Poland) writes:
29-01-2017 17:26

Link - Kurgadako's Apocalypse

To make this link work, you have to remove 4 unnecessary spacebars or use this link below(if there won't be created any spacing.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=41ixAkGW aFo&list=PLqzKvhEbeC CPubzNmXo91g9_WpXxBj ZWh&t=2094s&index=1

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 06-11-2016 19:12
Thanks - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
:-)
Thanks - Kurgadako's Apocalypse

Author: Homura, 06-02-2016 08:40 Like
Not that challenging but a very fun map - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
Nice design.

Author: Homura, 24-01-2016 08:00
Very well made map - Kurgadako's Apocalypse
Fun to play.

Author: Martin S. (Prague), 26-09-2014 14:54
Nice and time consuming
This map is very hard at first, I spent several attempts to finish it playing on 200%.
Without fly or DD early in the game it is imho not playable.
Trying to avoid ping and teal as long as possible helps, the bonuses in the third month seem to increase so the strengths start to balance later in the game.
The computer makes some illogical moves, like bording a ship making a one day trip and then landing again on the same spot :-) which gives some extra time.

Author: Benzer (Paris), 16-01-2014 06:47
Huge but kinda easy
I've been told about Kurgadako's Apocalypse as the Holy Grail.

Yeah, the map is huge, i spent a lot of time on it.
It was fun to be able to make artifacts combinations (for once), well-balanced landscapes, etc.

But too easy. Because pink and teal didn't come at me (with +80 hero). I just had to farm. Then, with Earth Magic expert, it was already won.
Of course, pink and teal can be troublesome, but armaggedon + orb of vulnerability + Power of the Dragon Father : easy win.

Author: Craft (USA), 24-01-2013 09:07
Flip a coin as to whether you win or lose.
Basically, if you run into one of the teal/pink heroes with stats in the 80s too soon, you'll lose. If you avoid them long enough to get town portal and tome of fire, you're fine. So I'm 1 win, 1 loss on this one.

And hey, where in the world is the Vampire's Cowl? Nice cruising around with 25k skeletons, but 25k liches, well, that would have been kind of cool.

Anyway, fun story, tons of detail, a LOT of work went into making this. Fun game!

Author: Himran Nababan (Indonesia), 24-09-2012 03:34 Like
Extremly many seer
So many seer and i don't remember what artifact to got seer, finally in 4 month with legion of liches (i use necromancy heroes "Isra" with liches)

Author: M-Z (USA), 06-07-2012 05:12
Easy Map
It was interesting at the beginning, but got boring quick once you conquer the top world. Computer is dumb, wouldn't even attack mt castle when I have no troops in. Azure Dragon not necessary. Had Monore at lvl 34 but was able to pick up Calid instead (INFERNO top hero with expert Air and Earth). Use another hero with expert Diplomacy help get some high level troops also cool. But once I recruit Calid it got boring...

Author: Doris (Hangzhou,China), 11-07-2010 18:40
amazing
It's not very hard to win,as long as you got town portal,dimension door early,however,I was confused to realize that I can't reach and attack one hero with lots of azure dragons lost himself in the magma.
Although I did get win in the way which I made all the AI heros lose their castles, I still felt frustrated that I can't kill the last hero in the magma.
In fact,I never found the blue tent,and lost to get the angel wings.
Is that important to reach the last hero?

Author: Barb, 16-06-2010 17:17
great fun
excelent map, one of my favourites!

Author: valery, 07-06-2010 00:59
Dag
The map is very easy, AI is playing poorly and you have all you need under your nose. Go pick tome of fire, orb of vulnerability and kill them all using blind on dragons. I finished it in 3 months on 200% difficulty. Got dimension door early, went to blue tent, picked the angel wings and from there I could not lose.

Author: Dag (Lund, Sweden), 29-05-2010 16:00
beautiful made map, but annoying
It is a very well made map, it has lots of possibilities but after some time it freezes on turns of computer. I never played it to the end because it is extremely annoying after you played it long enough to go into the underground pass the black dragon hero guardian. But the most annoying are those heroes that have 60 to 90+ of each primary skill that have all kinds of dragons in hundreds + azure, rust dragons and they jump with dimension door all over the place. Computer colors rarely fights each other to loose some armies and you can't defeat them, because they always follow you with dimension door + speed whenever you try to collect some skill. But even if you collect the skill and got used to long wait time between turns you wouldn't have a chance to win for hours.

Author: valery, 24-05-2010 13:04
Tome of fire
The map has great design and could have very good potential. However, once you take a look in the editor you have the solution to win, and easily: tome of fire + vulnerability orb. Also there are millions of artefacts and I was most of the time carrying the limit (75) and lost many from AI capture. Too many relics, dimension door, fly, easy town portal, all those things ruin the map potential. Not a real challenge, despite professional design.

Author: karlakobra (Berlin, Germany), 01-05-2010 18:11 Like
The best ever
I love this map. One of the very best! Mr/Mrs Fragbringer. We need more of this stuff!!!

Author: BlackyM (Osijek, Croatia), 18-04-2010 18:50
Tough Map
Relly tough map...somehow after hours and hours of playing, I win it in 2nd attempt

Author: Karlis (Latvia), 19-07-2009 00:48
Cool Map
This is the best map i played so far i hope the designer of this map will make another map soon!

Author: MrM (Germany), 25-02-2009 06:41
yeah ..
i like the map as its challenging and the story is kinda cool.

BUT

i stopped playing because teal took like 2 minutes everytime it was his turn .. very annoying especially as hes not even doing something in this time.

Author: kestus (turkey), 06-01-2009 03:15
?
it looks like a nice map at first sight, if you can solve the problem "the hero lorelei" with all primary skills 99, and has pack azure, lots of black dragons, throng both archers of her kind and legion etc etc.. (in 2nd month of the game)

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 06-10-2008 18:17
Notes
a) For the first time in my H3 history, I saw a computer player *thinking*.
- When I was chasing a computer hero, it kept running away, but what amazed me the most, was computer's creativity.
The computer hero summoned a boat at a shore of a small lake, in the middle of which there was a shipwreck survivor, and itself kept running away. For me, it seemed like a bribe - "please, go sail the boat and get that artifact, but leave me alone". And second issue, the "amazing teleport". Computer player was trapped in the corner, so what it did, it teleported behind a castle, where there was only one square (I could not teleport next to it) and stood there, until I was gone resonably far away...
b) Of course, challeing layout. :)

A+

Author: Artem (Moscow, Russia), 26-09-2008 14:35
Cool
Классная карта, непонятно кто ставит ей оценку 1. Единственн ая карта, которая понравилас ь больше - это the long knight(так по-моему пишется)

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 29-05-2008 20:13
Cool!!!
Very cool map!!!

Author: TEΩEN (My own forest,Poland), 15-03-2008 16:04
impressing
I must say it was very amusing.When I first saw those powerful heroes I was really confused about how can anything win them. The map is Challenging and well rounded. 10!

Author: Sebek (Belgium), 02-10-2007 20:47
Very nice indeed!
I was getting desperate when searching for good maps for heroes 3 but I was happily supprised when I started this map. The idea and story were great I think. Not he kind of map you finish in a few hours. Thus far it was the most challenging map I played. Thanks for making me dedicate some time to good old heroes 3.

| 1-30 | 31-35 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy