Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Golden Harbour - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Golden Harbour - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Golden Harbour - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Golden Harbour

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

This is a very old map of mine. I made it many years ago.
I haven't played it in years because I love my other map "War of Titans" more. This
map still is quite nice though. It is different in War of titans in that this map relies
less on attacking random monsters. It is the same in that the going can get tough at times,
although War of titans is more difficult (especially the original version.) Enough about
WOT though.
Golden Harbour is a map in which you start on a small island, just like your opponents.
Head to the main island, and take the golden harbour. From there on conquer all. Just as
in WOT it might be you have to flee large enemy heroes and conquer other castles and
restart your way from there. This obviously is an emergency choice.

Added: 02-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Hungarian Revision | Mutare Drakes Vacation | War of titans | aarLuckBox

Author: Andor (UK), 12-01-2021 21:43
Great map - Golden Harbour
See the post I made in that reply, ups! :))

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 03-09-2019 17:54
excellent - Golden Harbour
i remember how those "random heroes puzled me when i 1st played that map years ago,it was easier this time just had to go go and take with diplomacy the big monster stuffs before "random.
finisted in 81 days smoothly.
yep great map.

Andor (UK) writes:
12-01-2021 21:42

Great Map - Golden Harbour

Enjoyed it very much, lots of dragons, good idea to pick up Diplomacy, very well placed towns, very balanced, lost of funny monster comments, if only the computer knew where to head in order to win =), no bugs encountered, I love that it doens't have story line to follow I hate maps with story lines.

Golden Harbour walkthrough

P.s. a few general tips of mine I sometimes use:

Arch devils can take on infinite numbers of slow creatures. Just wait, let them move, then
move in and attack. Next round begins. Move away. Let them move. Wait. Let them move. Move
in and attack. Rinse and repeat. Be careful of other creatures and high morale.

When a ridiculously strong hero approaches, you might feel humble. What I have done in the past
is look at that hero and see what types of creatures he has. I had a beady eye especially for
speed of the units and immunity to fire. Then I bought a creature that was faster than his
fastest and immune to fire (efreet sultan or phoenix or black dragon). Just one. If I couldn't get
a faster one, I bought three monsters (in case he has high morale) and set them in separate stacks. I parked
my usual army in a castle.
Then I attacked the hero and used armageddon to destroy much of his army in one blow! I then immediately
surrendered. I then rehired my hero, attacked again, used armageddon, and surrendered. His total army diminished
enormously. I have used this emergency tactic of mine only a few times in all the years I played the game.
Make sure he does not have shackles of war by testing with a useless hero with seven stacks of semi fast
single units like obsidian gargoyles or centaur captains.

Slowing the enemy down, blinding them one by one is another tactic. Speed up your army and kill them
one by one. If you cannot finnish a stack off in one round blind it again before it gets to move. Skip
other turns with your slower units in that case and attack in the new round. Clone, bless, frenzy and
disruption ray can speed things up. When casting these beneficial spells and all their units are blind,
skip all your units turns. (So you have a few rounds of boosting while they are blind, and you do not
attack.) In these round you can also use resurrect to bring back fallen units of yours. When you attack
a stack make sure you have not cast a spell that turn. If you cannot finish it off, you can blind it
again. That way he won't be able to flee.

When you are attacked inside a castle, and the enemy has many ground troops and ballistics, it may prove
wise to take out his catapult in the first round if he hasn't destroyed the gate already. A strong offensive
spell, archers or fast flying creatures (after they wait and let enemy troops move first) can do the trick.
Your towers will finish them off in the next turns. If the gates are destroyed, blinding the creature that
enters the gate, but does not pass it completely, helps too. He is then blocking the entrance, so none can pass.

A large group of vampire lords with counterstrike cast upon them can live forever while diminishing their
army.

Do not underestimate the power of berserk when in combat with a hero with large stacks of creatures. They can
finish themselves off without you losing creatures.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy