Author: Francois (France), 31-05-2024 21:08

Totally playable and winnable! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this map but contrary to what you indicate, not only is this map playable but it is also totally winnable!
Of course, you have to adapt your strategy, as I indicated in response to another comment.
By playing differently than you usually do, you will discov
more...

Author: Jorge , 31-05-2024 20:49

Brown keymaster's tent - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

There are two brown keymaster's tents underground. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 31-05-2024 17:46

:) - Battlejuice 2.5 Mayday - Heroes 3 map

Clear, thank you more...

Author: Zee Prime (Prague), 31-05-2024 15:53

UNPLAYABLE!!! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

This map takes 5000 gold from you daily at the beginning. After several weeks it is 10000 + 10 ore + 10 wood. Impossible to evolve even with the advice from Francois. You may get lucky with the "economics grandmaster" heroes, but you cannot earn enough to satisfy the pirates. Maybe one in more...

Author: PMUET , 31-05-2024 14:58

Hota 1.7 - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

WHat your Hota version? My Hota 1.7.1 run fine :) more...

Author: 32167 , 31-05-2024 13:40

:) - Battlejuice 2.5 Mayday - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello!This is an AI-only event. For a human player there is an event with a sea captain hat. The human player need to summon the boat in the "dead end". According to the scenario, only the AI can enter that way. There are scripted heroes for AI.
Thank you very much for starting n
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 31-05-2024 13:12

Small bug - Battlejuice 2.5 Mayday - Heroes 3 map

I started as Fortress, event hasn't launched at 108,59 , which makes me stuck. Had to change in map editor - allow for human player. more...

Author: potatokudo (Vietnam), 31-05-2024 12:40

I'd rather build maps. Feel free to not download it if you don't like it. - Conquer the my - Heroes 3 map

I appreciate your feedback. While I understand that this feature may not be for everyone, I would like to highlight my ability to generate maps. If you don't find it appealing, you have the option to not download it. more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 31-05-2024 12:02

Путь наследника короля - Путь наследника короля (The Path of the King's Heir) - Heroes 3 map

Хорошо. Постараюсь more...

Author: Wojciech , 31-05-2024 10:31

English - Путь наследника короля (The Path of the King's Heir) - Heroes 3 map

Please... add an english version... more...

Author: Сергій (Україна), 31-05-2024 09:34

Not load/ - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

The map won't load. What could it be connected with? more...

Author: James M , 31-05-2024 04:15

James M - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Where did you find the brown tent?? I have uncovered so much of the map and defeated every enemy aside from Tan but still cannot find it! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-05-2024 23:57

? - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

New version of the map? more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 30-05-2024 15:22

:) - War Fever - Heroes 3 map

Caveb194,241 - the castle can be captured from the sea more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Clair 3 - Judgement Day - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Clair 3 - Judgement Day - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Clair 3 - Judgement Day

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Hammers of Fate

This final battle (the Boss) is the hardest of all battles! To win this battle you need to use all your Heroes V skills and experience! That makes this battle a true test of your knowledge of the game! (P.S. the battle can be won. this is guaranteed!)

This is one of 3 maps of Clair Trilogy. These maps, basically, are battles. When you load a map please set the difficulty level on 'Heroic' which needed for the spells to work properly.

Be sure you download all the 3 maps of the trilogy: http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/maps.php?keywords=jumbos&type=&size=&sort=4

Defeating the last of her opponents, Clair claims her promised secret treasure chest which contains precious artifacts she needs to finally become a "Demon Dogg Lord". However, The Judge, a Demon Lord himself, refuses with rage leaving Clair no other way but to fight him! And for her life...

Added: 06-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: The Keymaster | Doedens Poelse | AMBUSH | Wildes Weites Land

Author: Sine (Polska), 12-01-2021 21:41
Too easy - Clair 3 - Judgement Day
I got a victory even using automated battle, and when I played it myself it wasn't much of a challenge. I've had more difficult fights with my noob friend lol

Author: Jumbos (Israel), 05-08-2007 01:08
Clair Trilogy
Thanks for the comments guys :)
About the difficulty of the battles, the first battle should be very easy, the second is more rough but the last (the boss) should be very hard. It's strange if you won this one easily.. I'm sure I uploaded the updated clair 3 map.

Author: arien (BC, Canada), 04-08-2007 02:36
Nothing special
While the idea of making a single battle map is quite interesting, the ballance of the game can be adjusted a bit more precisely. Overall the battle is a leisurely stroll in the park - I hardly lost half of my troops on heroic.
Keep up the good work though, I'll be looking for new maps in the series, if you ever decide to expand the trilogy or start a new one.

Author: Adrian (Poland), 14-07-2007 09:28
clair 3
boss is very easy on heroic level too pls try make much harder battle

Author: jumbos (Israel), 11-07-2007 01:23
Clair Trilogy
This final battle (the Boss) is the hardest of all battles! To win this battle you need to use all your Heroes V skills and experience! That makes this battle a true test of your knowledge of the game! (P.S. the battle can be won. this is guaranteed!)

This is one of 3 maps of Clair Trilogy. These maps, basically, are battles. When you load a map please set the difficulty level on 'Heroic' which needed for the spells to work properly.

Be sure you download all the 3 maps of the trilogy: http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes5/maps. php?keywords=jumbos& type=&size=&sort=4

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy