Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Devil Is In The Detail - map rating = 50 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Devil Is In The Detail

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

HotA 1.7 Factory update

Quite a few various updates to the map, incl 3/9 oclock changes, lowered guards in player forts, small changes to water paths etc.

Factory cannot be played from the beginning, but provides an alternative strategy later.

- DD, Fly banned
- Slow, Resurrect, Berserk, Clone, Town Portal can be obtained from the map

Good luck and look forward to your feedback!

Added: 04-02-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Four schools of magic | Предательство монстров | Dragons meridian | Humans World

| 1-30 | ... | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-249 |

Author: Roboto (United States), 15-11-2016 21:14
Bug Report - The Devil Is In The Detail
Tavern at 233,73 is inaccessible. Not a big deal though. Still playing the map, will provide rating when completed.

koget (Denmark) writes:
15-11-2016 21:45

Thanks - The Devil Is In The Detail

Updated, but will wait with a major map update.

Author: NW Miv (Poland), 14-11-2016 18:42
Very good map - The Devil Is In The Detail
There is no doubt a HUGE amount of work was put into this map. Its high quality is apparent in many ways: aesthetic and visually pleasant design, good usage of adventure map locations, especially the HotA ones (banks, warehouses, water utopias), quests that are not too difficult but still worth doing (some very much so!) and making each of the areas balanced, yet unique, with specific creature banks and a unique imprisoned hero tied to each faction.

The map's pacing is different from most, though. It starts out slowly - the starting areas are very poor gold-wise and the players are initally walled off from one another by heavily guarded garrisons or border guards. That might be not to everyone's taste, yet it is the intention of the author for the gameplay to pick up the pace in the late game - when players have epic heroes and armies.

There's many ways to expand out of each starting zone - invading your neighbors through the garrisons, going on the water to explore the local islands or descending underground. Even though DD and Fly are disabled (a good decision), there are ways to move around the map quicker through some portals/monoliths and Town Portal spell.

The AI-only players have the potential to become quite strong and with some competent human players taking control of the other available factions (with the multiplayer/hot seat intention for the map), I guess the gameplay can be even better. I played solo myself and finished the map at the beginning of month 7. The map provides content for quite a lenghty period of time, without really getting boring (except for the cleanup phase near the end, which is inevitable with only AI players).

All in all, a well deserved 10/10.

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-11-2016 11:32
Good job! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Totally agree with Jiraya - easy map, but interesting.
Thanks for your efforts!
If you allow few recommendations:
reduce artefacts number, more quests and more challenging heroes:)

Mark (Copenhagen, Denmark) writes:
09-11-2016 12:22

Thank you - The Devil Is In The Detail

I agree with your comments. Again, map was by principle designed so you can play with 1-2 friends, balancing out the map significantly (and computers to be there just for fun)

The problem is as below, computers fight against each other so when player gather a significant army he can just roll through the map. Maybe I'll make an alternative version specifically vs computer players, as it was not a design of a map.

As for lowering the artifacts count, I still believe there are not many and most a very low lewel artifacts - do you think that would help?

As for quests, yes I'll consider to add some more ambitious quests at some point. :)

The last idea is to siginificantly strengthen computer players by allowing extra growth of creatures for castels owned by computers, maybe that.

Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
09-11-2016 17:49

Still very good map - The Devil Is In The Detail

Got the idea for the multiplayer, which is really nice! Not many multi maps available. Regarding the artifacts: I removed few times all artefacts from the main hero stash as it was full :(
You can add also some hidden key artefacts, tents or quests :)

Author: jiraya (Germany), 08-11-2016 23:45
Nice job - The Devil Is In The Detail
Nice map. Perhaps a bit easy, but I got a lot of fun. Thanks for this work, giant maps are really cool :)

koget (Denmark) writes:
08-11-2016 23:46

Thanks for playing - The Devil Is In The Detail

Yeah, the problem with AI is.. well, it's AI. And it also fights vs each other making it a FFA where human will always win.

Maybe this should be like all vs human to make it more interesting.. ;) I can't find other reliable ways of making it more difficult..

Author: koget (Denmark), 07-11-2016 22:08
Big update - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi,

For all you Heroes fans, I just made a major update and the map will be updated soon. Please redownload if you can. :)

Thank you all!

Best regards,
koget

Author: Morten (Denmark), 07-11-2016 20:24
Diplomacy - The Devil Is In The Detail
This is a brilliant map!
I think that you should not allow Diplomacy though. I just got 500 dragons in month 5. Which is like 4x my kingdom army strength before that.

I am not using saves tho, so it might still get interessting.

koget (Denmark) writes:
07-11-2016 21:18

Constant updates - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi,

The map is constantly updated (also on the site) so make sure you download the latest version.

A lot has changed since it was uploaded for the 1st time (incl. "Savage" option for most of the monsters outside of your starting area)

In fact, I acutalyl encourage the restart the game as so much has changed.. Sorry and thanks for a positive comment. :-)

koget

koget (Denmark) writes:
07-11-2016 21:33

- The Devil Is In The Detail

Also, where did you find 500 dragons in month 5?! :)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
07-11-2016 23:31

Beaten Isra - The Devil Is In The Detail

I downloaded map yesterday, so... cant re-download every day ;)
But good idea with all creatures savage!

I found 432 red dragons and 52 black dragons in the centre of map, just outside the place you enter underground to hell, guarded by lots of ghost dragons.

I have just beaten Isra (the best pink hero) in start of Month 7 - and I have angelic alliance now. Im pretty sure I have won..

If I did not get the 500 dragons it would probably have been fun battle and pretty hard to win.

Men godt map du har lavet :)

koget (Denmark) writes:
08-11-2016 00:48

Good work and try again! - The Devil Is In The Detail

Oh god! I found it, i literally haven't put the "savage" option two stacks, on apperantly - both of them have joined you. You should play in a lottery. :)

I'll update the map once again!

Author: Mateusz Kowalski (Poznań, Poland), 04-11-2016 20:04
epic map - The Devil Is In The Detail
i like this map a lot, it feels pretty balanced and has cool features

Author: Spike (Poland), 04-11-2016 19:35 Like
Great Giant Map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hota and H3 in general were very lacking in terms of fun-to-play G-sized maps - the devil is in the detail aims to fix that, and with a very good result!

Author: Mark (Copenhagen, Denmark), 04-11-2016 17:27
Very detailed - The Devil Is In The Detail
This map looks impressive

| 1-30 | ... | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-249 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy