Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 09-05-2024 22:17

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.92!
-Fixed the inaccessibility of the dwelling for Factory at coordinates 93:119:0. It wasn't a problem because of all 1st level dwellings are right hand but Factory 1st level dwelling is left hand.
-The location of blue has been slightly balanced, becaus
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:08

Anothers - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=vOg1r3wnx21wXo18

https://youtu.be/WL3o5-19nvw?si=w_tuEqAxQZPq4VVu

https://youtu.be/oGNvWA0hFOQ?si=6d2tGN5ZU3hHWC6U
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:07

Example battles from the map - Vandal Heart - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/ZEEx7VPHrb8?si=XxvCIMAgOqs86rXc more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:56

For example, some one of many not standart battles. - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=2S7-o55v0Pln_vdK more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:33

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

I'm sorry that my mapss give such an impression.
They will always have enhanced artificial intelligence, and time will not play in the player’s favor.
All recently posted maps are old and have more than several thousand downloads on the Russian-language site dedicated to the heroes.
There ar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:16

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Yes, it is, it’s just that I’m not used to hearing its name in English translation. Yes, I created it about two years ago. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Adventures of Blademan - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Adventures of Blademan - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Adventures of Blademan - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Adventures of Blademan

Heroes 3: The Restoration of Eratia

This is an adventure of less than epic proportions. Join Blademan on his quest for musical world dominance, (and save the world in the process.)
Any resemblance of Characters in this story to real persons is a real shame for the persons who they resemble.

Added: 19-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Lord Daniel 3 | LUNA 1 | Abelia | Пентаграмма

Author: Ricardo (Brazil), 06-08-2023 01:35
Where to now? - The Adventures of Blademan
After paused this map for a 1 year, I tried again and now I am stuck after the green tent. I went back to my Castle. I got red tent. Dont know what to do now. It's seams like I need summon boat spell.

Author: Ricardo (Ijui, Brazil), 04-09-2022 02:05
5000 Hydras - The Adventures of Blademan
I cant pass the hero with 5000 hydras, my Earth Element skill is the more basic one. Is it possible to upgrade it to the maxium before that point?

Bin (中国) writes:
13-11-2022 12:32

Mr. - The Adventures of Blademan

Don't meet him face-to-face in the wild. Let him corner you in the fortress further into the land. It'll be much easier to beat him in a siege combat since hydras can't get past the wall. Remember to squash his catapult asap so your shooters can unleash all their fury on the hydras without being disturbed.

Author: bobo (București), 07-06-2020 18:38 Like
??? - The Adventures of Blademan
i started this map a few months back.and i paused it because i did'nt find the tome of earth.only one player has remained on the map because i want to find that tome.isuspect that i did something wrong because i have a lot of side quests to do and i don't know if that has any conections with the tome of earth.any opinions? but the map is inredible.just on my taste

Bin (中国) writes:
13-11-2022 12:36

There's a tome of earth? I couldn't find it. I don't even have slow on my book of spells. Sad.

Author: Pedro (Luxembourg), 06-06-2020 11:17
Lost in space - The Adventures of Blademan
Great map indeed, so far - After visiting the black keymaster's tent next to the inferno town, no idea where to go. Any hint? Spent gamemonths to go back where started to double check if anything was missing

Bin (China) writes:
13-11-2022 12:48

Just a little back before you got to the Inferno, you must have got past a heavily guarded garrison (three side by side actually, but you only need to beat one to get through). Try and take down the other two garrisons guarded by some hundreds of Scorpicores, follow the paths, and you'll know what happens next.

Author: me, 25-01-2019 15:16
extremely boring - The Adventures of Blademan
No exploration just follow predefined path hardly worth your time

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 05-07-2017 23:46 Like
guest - The Adventures of Blademan
3 hard battles:
1) legions of necromancers. A strategy: to kill asap 2 stacks of liches. For this I've lost 4 my other stacks. All other forces (9999 dragons) I've killed by 2 stacks of archers and zelots behind of forcefield.
2) 1-st red hero with 5000+ hydras.
Mass slow, to kill all his minor forces, to kill 5000 hydras by 550 grand elfes and 150 archmages.
3) for 2-nd boss I've used 15k grand elfes.
mass slow, berserk to Archdevils (they should kill 5к of sultans), blindnes to Archdevils, berserk fo all other.
Nice map! You shoud careful manage of diplomacy skill.
16-4-6 is my result (without rush). I've not executed quests, instead of quests I've occupied all red castles.
Many thanks to author!

Bin (China) writes:
13-11-2022 12:51

where did you learn slow? i'm dying for this spell. couldn't find it anywhere.

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 03-01-2017 03:13
Very good map - The Adventures of Blademan
Thanks. I have defeated red hero too and find book ;-)
Very good map - The Adventures of Blademan

Egis (Lithuania) writes:
03-01-2017 03:13

.. - The Adventures of Blademan

.. - The Adventures of Blademan

Author: Mike (Poland), 22-12-2016 21:44
event with 9999 undead - The Adventures of Blademan
Hi

I can not pass the event with 9999 and more undead on the desert
Any suggestions ?

Adam (Poland) writes:
30-12-2016 10:13

9999 undead - The Adventures of Blademan

I have the same problem.

Egis (Lithuania) writes:
03-01-2017 01:03

Hi - The Adventures of Blademan

Clone spell :-)

Hi - The Adventures of Blademan

Bin (China) writes:
13-11-2022 13:01

I cloned, but, you know, the damn liches..By the way, where'd you find more angels? I had only about 70.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy