Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Seven Dark Souls - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Seven Dark Souls - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Seven Dark Souls - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Seven Dark Souls

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Language: English

In this map the difficulty level that we choose is very important because
the number of resources we are starting with defines speed of progress on
this map. The map is set for tournament play. The font is adapted to play
on both add-ons.

200% difficulty in Shadow of Death (~ 5/7 computer players give us
challenge)

300% difficulty in Horn of the Abyss (7/7 computer players give us
challenge)

Horn of the Abyss is not recommended for beginners and intermediate
players. The map can be finished with each starting color.

Four magnificient elements, each with its own incredible might have
unleashed hell on this earth... Everyone, even Vakestrel himself, remained
helpless in the face of the destruction they had done... Nothing can
describe dread of the ancient forces ruling this world...

„apocalypse's fragment”

Added: 05-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Хан Топтыгин 2 | Хан Топтыгин | Запад, Восток и Подземелье... | Khan Toptygin

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 03-02-2024 21:25
Jump MF,jump or Oscar for Stupidity - Seven Dark Souls
Just find a picture and make crazy map.Until you find what to do,coz stupid story of author doesnt help.Diplomacy doesnt work ,in close labirint you can find Offense,armor,logistic and 4 magics.Use useful heroes to destroy minus mana.Dificult to find tents,no Grindan in tavern.I was using Adel,Luna and Ace king(for diplomacy hope) Learn with scolar resurrection,clone and send him to second base,waiting for 3 angels week,send on water navigator as soon as possible to colect money with navigator hat-found blue tent,white tent and summon boat on second base.Third month all enemy capitals captured and the fun begun.5th month all enemies killed.Now looking for last one and tents.First time that i want to open map editor.In undergroud of south-east portal to black tent.Just dont want to continue,fucking quests with abnormal author logic.Better wright books and dont make crazy maps...what FOR is hero in beginning ,close to black tent??????????See you in HELL.

Author: Garri, 10-09-2023 20:46 Like
Superb map - Seven Dark Souls
Superb map. I am excited! You can find anything there but need patience. Author deserves an Oscar!

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 16-05-2023 13:39
Criminally Underrated - Seven Dark Souls
People throw the phrase 'best map I've ever played' around faaar far too much, this however is worthy of that title.

It is so complex, so well-paced, so challenging, and so versatile, it was the best adventure i have had playing heroes 3 in 20+ years!

It almost fel like playing out the seasons a show. Things get progressively harder and more complex, and when you think you're done and can relax, another curveball is thrown at you!

I was kind of shocked how much I had to dig for this map when filtering by downloads.

This is an absolute masterpiece, and your creativity was off the charts, sir!

Author: A player (Poland), 05-12-2022 00:50
One of the best ever - Seven Dark Souls
Beautiful game, played awhile ago, but still in top 3 of my favoutites (may be even best in overall...). The underground - just masterpiece, no more to say. But the upper level perfected to perfection as well, nothing seems left unattended or decided by coincidence. A "golden standard" for all the Mapmakers how to create proper, difficult, but not over-complicated and still playable Heroes3 universe. Turned out to be not as difficult as expected, but still a reasonable challenge. Non-standard beginning, but very smartly invented - I mean the "ground level". The underground part, well... Stupid player as myself, having only one Tavern in the beginning, assumed there must be legions of those bloody Troglodytes in the Garrison in front of the City. So built only up to City Hall for income, and completely forgot about it for next several weeks, focusing only on developing the surface towns/heroes. Only start to develop creatures dwellings downstairs some time after third surface city capture and build of second Tavern... Maybe I should have choose to restart there, but decided to carry on, and still managed to win in a reasonable time (200% diff. level), without seeking help of any funny Crazee Dragons, with no use of Golden Goose or other gimmicks (played SoD version). That's why I say: not as difficult as it could be.

Yes, first incarnation was a surprise (and a challenge). He emerged from down below, raid all over my homeland, but tried to escape, when my Main appeared. Caught him just in front of the Gate, and brought his Funny Dragons to the gronund with horde of Ancient Behemots (honestly, 20 years since H3 was introduced, until that one fight I used to underrate those gray Bears... Thanks Michael, for opening my eyes!) However... I found there too much randomness in the fight. As there's no way to deny the Dragons to cast their spell - the guy wears the Power af Dragon's Father, so... bearing in mind the number of the Dragons: if they cast the Chain Lighting - there's no more real chance to win any more. You have to start the fight over and over, and choose one, when the Magic Arrow was cast (the smallest damage to your troops). Then with a proper tactic, the battle can be won with relatively little loss.

IMHO one of Author's biggest successes here was to create such a huge world and still make the game playable without Town Portal. Most of the games with disabled Fly and Dimension Door, even smaller ones, are just not playable if you won't get the Town Portal / expert Earth Magic. Here you will not lack it, maybe you will not even notice you not have it. Just enjoy playing, conquering, exploring the beautiful world. Great achievement, no doubt about it!

What was not "perfect" in the scenario, then? Despite the mentioned fight against Fearie Dragons, for me both lower corners of the underground are not the "must-have" part of the world. Unnecessary multiple quests with multiple pendants there... For me that part killed a liitle pleasure I got throughout most of the game. I went there just to quickly visit the skill-building locations (never too much...), and to unlock the remote Cloud Temple and Portal, then skipped the remaining part.

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 04-12-2022 02:03 Like
Great map - Seven Dark Souls
Phew, just finished it in 184 days.

Like Micheal's other map ("Scars of the old wars"), this one has amazing graphics. The AI proved to be a challenge, although I didn't fight the last 2 Vakestrel reincarnations (they perished because Pink didn't have any towns left).

The first Vakestrel (Titans+Enchanters+Faerie Dragons) turned out to be the hardest for me. After you get his Orb of Vulnerability and Power of the Dragon Father, the next reincarnations are easier.

I never got access to TP/DD/Fly, but I see that as a plus - the game is more fun this way. Travel stops being an issue once you get access to most portals.

I didn't bother solving the elemental-requesting quests or freeing Gelu/Dragon - these just take too much time. Didn't bother with the Grail for the same reason.

Author: Antony Apostolov (France), 19-01-2022 12:17 Like
absolute masterpiece! - Seven Dark Souls
I want to congratulate Michael for this map! I managed to beat it in my second try and I must say it's really wonderfully designed! I can only imagine the time you spent building it and writing the lore. The map is so challenging it is literally the "dark souls" of HOMM3 maps :D And even though it's long, you are so happy when you finally beat it. I had to save before almost every move because it's so unforgiving. Felt like when you get back at the bonfire in Dark Souls after a mistake.

There are only 2 things that I could complain about :
-the pandora boxes behind gates where you have to bring 36 elementals are really not worth it considering you have to go all across the map with 2 pairs of elementals on a secondary hero to get them. Really not worth the trouble and risk doing them.

-I had to check in the map editor for the seers that give you fly + town portal because they are not translated in English and couldn't tell which of the heroes I had to kill.

Anyway, congratulations again! I will replay this map another day again on stream :)

Finished it in 14 months, HotA version 200% difficulty.

If I can leave a tip for future players : try to get the cornucoppia + golden goose as fast as possible, they will really help, trust me :) Don't want to spoil the position as they are quiet well hidden. If the author allows me to tell it.
absolute masterpiece! - Seven Dark Souls

Author: Cave (ch), 19-09-2021 07:08
A nice map - Seven Dark Souls
A nice map which requires careful and strategic play.
Surprisingly, it is not annoying to play without TP as it is easy to move around the map with the monoliths.
Probably was a bit slow as finished in the beginning of night 8.

Spoiler
A nice map - Seven Dark Souls

Cave (ch) writes:
19-09-2021 07:08

correction - Seven Dark Souls

PS correction: month 8

Author: Wladimir, 27-10-2019 20:22
Watched this map on stream - Seven Dark Souls
Dear Author thanks for creating this masterpiece. I learned about this map watching some YouTube video gameplay thus i started to play it and got lost for hours! Love the main concept of the map and the graphic design.

Michael writes:
26-12-2019 17:43

Replay - Seven Dark Souls

I didn't realize that someone was streaming my map but after your comment I checked that and it was a realy pleasant surprise :). After watching someone playing 7DS i received a lot of motivation to come back with finalizing my next scenario (currently at 3 years work) so hopefully it will be released in the next year. If anyone is interested in watching this video here is url adress:
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=234QpxBg 4tM

Author: herdor (Berlin, Germany), 04-03-2019 16:34
town portal - Seven Dark Souls
Is TP avaible on this map? I have 3 very good heroes, but they're nothing compared to the oponent :/ Also I have some problems, because when I go in one direction, the oponent pops up in another and takes my castles :( I'm a poor player, or posible did something wrong, but still tp would be helpfull to me ;)
Thank you!

Michael writes:
05-03-2019 02:59

Town Portal - Seven Dark Souls

Town Portal (same as Fly spell) is not available in any castle, however, it is possible to get this spell as a reward for killing one of the Vakestler copy - the exact position of this Seer's Hut is (63,89,1). Also i suggest reading my conversation with Solmyr (few comments below) where i have revealed a lot of tip how to succesfully end this map ;)

herdor (berlin germany) writes:
16-03-2019 10:39

thank you - Seven Dark Souls

Thank you for Your reply :) I finally get through this map playing fortress! Great map, really liked it and waiting for more!

Author: Sherlockpu1 (Winter Park, USA), 19-02-2019 09:18
Faerie Dragons - Seven Dark Souls
Hello! I have a problem with the comment below. The author said that “stacking magic dragon is a key to victory!”
, but Vakestrel heroes have “orb of inhibition” which makes my faerie dragons and spells useless. Can somebody explain to me the reason why the faerie dragons are crucial in this map? Btw I had no problem to defeat all other ai except pink due to the disgusting Orb of inhibition!!

Beatleman writes:
23-02-2019 12:26

Mayby - Seven Dark Souls

I think that Author means fearie dragon are important to kill all other player except pink one. To kill him i did same as Solmyr in the reviews below - keep main enemy hero in castle and by using sanctuary until my army was good enough.

Michael writes:
06-03-2019 02:06

replay - Seven Dark Souls

It is exactly as Beatleman said. Faerie Dragons are key for victory over all player except the pink one. There are a few possible way to win against him, for example brute forcing with big army collected from all castles or gathering useful artifact to win this battle with high stats etc. There are also a few tricks on ending this earlier, however, it is not that easy to find them out :)

Author: Beatleman, 16-02-2019 16:16
Thank for a map - Seven Dark Souls
The great map - done in 11 month 2 week and 3 day. I have personal love for open world map. Waiting for your next map.

Author: Solmyr (Greece), 26-12-2018 20:08 Like
yo - Seven Dark Souls
oh what a quick reply, thank you!

I will try these tips and see how it will go. I will also go tryhard mode and plan really carefully to not waste movement points. I will replay of course the battles to minimize the losses.

I won't lower the difficulty, I think. the lowest will be 160%, if I choose to lower it. I will also try and test what is the earliest I can take the 2nd town(without the artifact of course).

Wish you again happy holidays and a happy new year. I will inform in a couple days for the next attempts. Shall be interesting.

Author: Michael, 26-12-2018 18:06
relay - Seven Dark Souls
I am glad You liked my map and found it challenging :) Here are most important tips:

-> On the surface:
1. You should capture all dwelling around castle in 1 week (during 7 first days).
2. If you play on the lowest lvl of difficulty you can trade in quest guard all your resources for second spirit of oppresion which will simply allow you to capture 2 castle instead of 1 just at begin of the game. It is very useful help specially if you are bored with hard try on higher difficulty.
3. Try to get to those heroes with 55 lvl 6 creatures as fast as possible.
4. Stacking a lot of magic dragon is the key for victory.

-> In the underground:
1. If u play on lvl easier than 200% you can build 2 heroes and stack 3 x army at your castle in underground which will simply allow you to go throught the gate at first day. Then each creature you kill will grant you enough resources to build next building in your underground castle. This will overcome speed of your enemies.
2. Don't use red one way teleport in the underground until you capture all other players castles.
3. Use "Cover of Darkness" building near teleport to confuse AI so they won't come to your castle.

If you have any more trouble will try to help. Any feedback is also welcome, since i will be updating this map in the incoming future. And of course Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

Author: Solmyr (Greece), 26-12-2018 17:24 Like
Very interesting and difficult - Seven Dark Souls
Hello and Merry Christmas. That is one difficult map. I mean, you warned us, I should not have been surprised.

I had 2 attempts so far and they led to failure. First attempt as red, won orange, but very far behind other heroes and on hit and run strategy. But this would lead to a deadend so I dropped.

Decided to try again as stronghold, trying to use the experience from before in order to save the town in the underground. But blue with titans took it, so bye bye underground.

I want to try again and use the tips of rushing 2nd town and the prisoner with level 6 etc. Also, I am thinking to start with tower for titans and Neela (the big guns).

If only I could get the blue tent at the beginning to be able to recruit heroes... I am thinking to change it in the map editor, but I see it as cheat :p

On 200%, with boosted AI and on top not being able to recruit heroes, is too harsh.

I may give it a go again soon. I am still thinking though, how I can dominate the underground, when I am so far behind. To rush and reload, reload and reload till you capture a town, whose protector has left alone roaming is an idea. But, reloading is a bit cheat, especially if you are doing it 1000x times.

Just my monologue of struggle. Even if I eventually drop it, good job friend, excellent map!

Solmyr (Greece) writes:
01-01-2019 05:17

I beat it!! 200% hota m12w1d1 - Seven Dark Souls

Hello and happy new year. This will be a looong long post. I am excited, so I will ramble.

I beat it with 200% at hota with my 3rd attempt. I decided to get Neela, blue. I told you I would bring the big guns. I don't know if I could win, if it weren't for the tips and information I got from your replies. Also many reloads happened to optimize battles. While in mid game, when I was 2nd strongest and got all tents, I didn't pay attention where the brown was, so I searched it on map editor. That was my cheat, apart from reloading the battles of course. But, I think it's not that big of a deal, I already had most of it explored, expect the top left corner :P

This time, my 3rd time I decided to speed things up, risk, do battles and not waste movement. I played more carefully and the progress was wayy better than the first 2 attempts. I got the 2nd town at 3rd week(way sooner than other times) and the hero with the nagas, 6-7th week. Soon, I was strong, got magic dragons and was very strong. I couldn't win them completely though, without the town portal. They were all over the place.

At underground I built army fast, took battles till I got the cover of darkness. Then I was protected. Someone came, defeat lots of titans that protected me from the gate and left. Then I started my move and got the town with cover of darkness. I had no idea the AI was so stupid :P Also, many of them, even if they had money, they didn't build their armies. Only in the underground(pink was building everything of course, even though he was in the underground). On the surface, everyone was building all the armies. I guess, it's because of the cover of darkness. Maybe they didn't know someone was coming... Anyway, easily I got all towns, and used cover of darkness totally 1000times to not let pink with hundrends of liched to come. I couldn't touch him. I had no money to buy anything from underground or a hero THAT strong. So, Neela took the job.

After month 4-5(somewhere there) when I was 2nd strongest, had all underground towns etc, I did my kind of game, slowly, I stop tryharding, I was certain, I would eventually win. So, took town portal, explored, annoyed pink taking every town and then town portal away :P. It was fun. With a simple trick, I made pink stay at his town. He has only one town, so I stayed with Neela and only 22 azure dragons at a sanctuary nearby. He didn't make a move. AI problems. Not that it would change anything if he travelled, What can he do, only one person against the whole map...

So I fast forwarded 2-3 weeks and easily killed him, even though my stats weren't that great. I was level 44 though, so with Neela that is more than enough. I will send pictures.

battle --> http://prntscr.com/m 1rpaw
sanctuary trick ---> http://prntscr.com/m 1rphm

About the map: I really enjoyed it. It was challenging, interesting, had much stuff to do. Both this map and scars of the old wars were also beautiful. It seems you have a love for random portals and cover of darkness xD. Me personally, I didn't find very attractive the quest stuff. The trades, what was asked of me sometimes, I didn't find them interesting to say "oh I must do that". I believe many seer's huts weren't worthy of time. Just my opinion of course. I also didn't use the "trading" artifacts much, but they may be important if you want to rush your win(I don't know). About the final boss, I was surprised to see that you hadn't equiped him with shackles of war. I could inflict damage, spells and then leave. I don't know if berserk was available, but if it was and I got it, then: Fight him, first move with Phoenix, cast berserk, then leave and repeat. Just an example. At a map this big, if the boss is only left, he will most probable lose in the end, unless he gets much army everyday, has super artifacts etc, so maybe you could make him more dangerous at mid game. 1-2 players (pink) came at some point, but their attack defence were low. Also the sanctuary thing got them hugging the castles that took from me. But the sanctuaries are important to ban them without tavern and anything. These are what came in the top of my head. But the fact that this map is challenging, interesting and fun remains. I shall be waiting for your next map. I noticed you had more than these 2, maybe I should check them out.

Solmyr (Greece) writes:
01-01-2019 05:21

Sactuary - Seven Dark Souls

To see the use of sanctuary

Sactuary - Seven Dark Souls

Solmyr (Greece) writes:
01-01-2019 05:23

final battle - Told you I took my time :p --- screenshots were removed for some reason - Seven Dark

If you can delete the comments, please do. I posted too much and may "damaged" the thread.

final battle - Told you I took my time :p --- screenshots were removed for some reason - Seven Dark

Michael writes:
02-01-2019 17:41

Big congrats on finishing this map! - Seven Dark Souls

Thanks a lot for your detailed review. I am glad that game was challenging almost till the end. I will try to improve quests so they will be more interesting & worth doing and will probably change version to pure Hota in order to fix graphic design issues in obelisks places. Also, I am wondering about dificulty level since you had perfect start; I mean if i give "shackles of war" to the pink player it might be too hard for less experianced player to end this map, however, I will surely consider this in the next patch. I also can see that you used trick with sanctuary - good job - not many people know how to use them properly :D

I think that my next map won't be released earlier than in ~1,5 year since i have tons of work with creating individual plots for 8 players and a proper balance (since it is 4 x biger than "XL" - it is "G" size map). Btw "It seems you have a love for random portals and cover of darkness (...)" - ye that's absolutely true, however, in my next map there is much less of them xD

For completing the game you get a teaser trailer for my next map :P

Solmyr (Greece) writes:
02-01-2019 18:47

hey - Seven Dark Souls

Wow, beautiful! Also size G AND 8 players. That's great. I love repeatability maps. The 1.5 years kind of suck a bit, but it's totally understandable. It required immense patience and time to check the map balance/bug issues.

I kind of improved my confidence in early game mechanics with your map :P I didn't believe that I would be able to win such battles at first 2 weeks. I mean I have experience and all, but still. Maybe I will start reducing the number of reloads, because versus players, a mistake can be fatal. Now that I finished your map, I have to study more lol. Or maybe.. maybe.. now with improved confidence at my "rushing skills" I can go to another map I have in mind xD. One that I was pretty close to the end, but yeah... reached around >=13th month and suddenly error :P hope in hota the problem won't persist, in case I won't finish earlier of course. Well, I went off topic, but I kinda have the familiarity now, I mean you gave me leaks of your next work. Anyway, I don't want to ramble again and spoil the thread. Good Luck to everything you do!

Author: Mercil, 06-12-2018 13:54
WOW mastepiece - Seven Dark Souls
I played most of good maps from Heroes 3 and yesterday i found this map i have already played for hours and still finding it challenging. The idea of swaping useless artifacts for spells is great. Huge congrat to author.
Only thing i find annoying is Vakestlers-copy with hundrets of undead warriors i need to still run away from him but hope to kill him soon.

Author: konieczkson (Racibórz, Poland), 23-11-2018 18:25
better tournament map will never exist - Seven Dark Souls
Nigdy w życiu nie spotkałem się z tworem człowieka, który byłby tak bliski perfekcji przy takim poziomie złożono 47;ci. Dla mnie i mojego przyjaciela, z którym grałem już SETKI godzin na tym arcydziele, jesteś artystą i mistrzem. Ile to razy przestawaliśmy na chwilę myśleć o ruchu bohaterów, żeby tylko podziwiać piękno terenu! Widać,że każde umieszczenie drzew czy jeziorek było starannie przemyślane. Jak np. kopalnia kryształu na wodzie robiąca jako morska grota, fenomenalne! Poziom trudności i balans są w sam raz, prawie każda walka stwarza wyzwanie, każdy ruch musi być starannie zaplanowany, a popełnione błędy wiążą się z zasłużonym i konsekwencjami. Tu też wychodzą dziesiątki godzin, które musiałeś poświęca&# 263; na testy. Niebywale spodobała mi się możliwoś&# 263; wykorzystywania tych prawie bezużytecznych artefaktów jako dodatkowej "waluty". Doprawdy, wyciągną&# 322;eś z edytora absolutnie WSZYSTKO co tylko się dało. Masz u mnie i przyjaciela ogromny szacunek za poświęceni e setek godzin pracy. Dziękujemy.

PS: Mam sugestię. Czy nie zabiłoby balansu gry odblokowanie możliwości kupienia w Inferno wrót wymiarów w końcowym/pó ;źnym etapie gry? Jest to dość słaby zamek i pomyślałem , że mogłaby to być niezła zachęta do jego wybrania :)

Michael writes:
26-11-2018 21:56

Reply - Seven Dark Souls

Ten komentarz spowodowal ze usmiechnalem sie mimo brzydkiego poniedzialku :) Bardzo sie ciesze, ze moja mapa tak sie spodobala :) Bo nie ma wiekszej nagrody dziesiatek godzin spedzonych w edytorze niz pozytywna reakcja graczy :) Ze swojej strony zachecam do sprobowania mojej drugiej mapki "Scars of old wars", ktora jest znacznie prostsza od tej, jednak (wedlug mnie) z ciekawszym scenariuszem. Moge rowniez zapewnic, ze nowa mapa (wielkosci G) nad ktora pracuje przebija pod kazdym wzgledem obie te razem wziete. Tworze ja juz 2 lata i mysle, ze za 1,5 roku ujrzy swiatlo dzienne :)
Odnoszac sie do Twojej sugestii chodzi o "Serce piekiel/ Hell's Heart"? bo tylko inferno w podziemiach ma ten budynek zablokowany (ze wzgledu na balans) natomiast inferno na powierzchni ma mozliwosc zbudowania budynku wrota wymiarow. Tak swoja droga jak oceniasz/cie sile Vakestlera? Pytam poniewaz planuje za jakis czas dokonac aktualizacji tej mapki wzbogaconej o elementy graficzne Hoty i nie tylko :)

Author: Johny, 24-08-2018 01:03
Amazing! - Seven Dark Souls
This map is amazing! How many years you spent on that?!

Michael writes:
26-08-2018 00:04

Reply - Seven Dark Souls

Around 11 month but a lot of time was 'wasted' on AI movement testing and level adjustment.

Author: Michael, 04-07-2018 23:48
Big update - english translation - Seven Dark Souls
After very long time I have finally updated map with full english translation.
If anyone find any polish text pls let me know so I will correct them in the next patch. Also I am waiting for yours comment and sugestion about gameplay. Hope you will enjoy it :-)

EDIT: Description of the map will soon get fixed I hope. However map is already full english version available for download :-)

Michael writes:
13-07-2018 01:10

Description update - Seven Dark Souls

Description updated thanks a lot to the admin :-)

Amwas writes:
29-09-2018 21:50

Polish text - Seven Dark Souls

I have found a polish text in the all elemental temples. One of the elementals has it.

Michael writes:
30-09-2018 00:26

Thanks - Seven Dark Souls

Thanks for your report i will fix this translation issue in next patch.

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 10-04-2018 21:12
English version - Seven Dark Souls
Dear Michael! We still waiting english version of this interesting map! In last year I finished your map "Scars of old wars" and I liked it very much. But this map have many text and to translate in from polish too difficult even with Google translator. If you give use english version, it will be very good!

Michael writes:
11-04-2018 23:50

Reply - Seven Dark Souls

Yes i know, and i apologise for waiting. I have already done ~3/4 work with translation :-) However i added a lot of plot stuff so the new English version will be even better than polish one.

Michael writes:
04-07-2018 23:50

Map updated to english version.

Author: jololo (Polska), 06-02-2018 19:52
Mapka z potencjałem. - Seven Dark Souls
Mapka ciekawie się zapowiada. Każda walka jest nie lada wyzwaniem, aż zbyt poważnym wyzwaniem jak dla mnie. Jest piekielnie trudna - poświęci&# 322;em kilka godzin, a po jakimś czasie porażka na obu frontach.
Przydałoby się jakieś ułatwienie dla mniej biegłych graczy.
Szkoda tym bardziej, bo scenariusz, to mistrzostwo.

Michael writes:
07-02-2018 01:08

Ułatwienie - Seven Dark Souls

Wystarczy uruchomić mapę pod dodatkiem Sod i/lub na najniższym poziomie trudności. Wówczas będziesz mieć odpowiednią liczbę surowców by w pierwszym dniu zdobyć drugiego ducha opresji oraz przejąć dwa pierwsze zamki w nadziemiach bez konieczności pokonywania garnizonów. Jest to ogromne ułatwienie dla gracza ponieważ przy przejściu koło każdego z garnizonów otrzymujesz dodatkowo po 2 jednostki 6 poziomu gwarantujące Ci szybki rozwój i dużą przewagę nad AI ;)

jololo (Polska) writes:
09-02-2018 21:54

Dzięki! - Seven Dark Souls

Dzięki! Spróbuję raz jeszcze. W ogóle, to gratuluję stworzenia czegoś naprawdę fajnego! Obie mapki bardzo udane. Znasz więcej mapek ze "scenariuszem&q uot;? Mogą być też po angielsku od biedy. Chociaż ja to już chyba wszystkie z tych bardziej znanych ograłem...

Michael writes:
10-02-2018 00:00

Odpowiedź - Seven Dark Souls

Niestety nie za bardzo.
Jakbyś miał jeszcze jakieś uwagi odnośnie rozgrywki albo pytania to wal śmiało :)

Author: myth (Craiova, Romania), 01-02-2018 22:49
LOL WTF - Seven Dark Souls
I really thought that I'm better at this game. After several fails (usually in months 3 to 5 it was obvious I had no chance and I got overwhelmed by enemies coming from all corners and I had no TP), I've decided to add some help. Like, I placed TP in a town for a hero and I removed that event asking for 500k and what not for boots to walk over water. Even if I got stuff going and it's only me and the one with the bosses left, I got crushed by this guy. Needless to say, I think he's got at least two more heroes that can kick my ass. Yea, I can grab several armies from around the 40 castles I have, but I highly doubt I can beat this guy. I don't know polish and maybe I lost some crucial things, but I don't think so :D. I suck alot. Anyway, very nice map, design and develop of play. But banning TP... dunno, it's too much for me. Even so, with TP added by me I did nothing in the end. Will not restart because I did my best.

Added a photo.
LOL WTF - Seven Dark Souls

Michael writes:
02-02-2018 01:21

Reply - Seven Dark Souls

I am glad You liked my map and found it challenging :)
Also it is my bad i still didn't translate this map and that’s probably the reason of Your trouble. I apologise for that but i am working hard on my next map :) As promised i will translate it into English just can't say when exactly since it takes much time to do everything properly.
However this map is very hard and as in description if You are not a tournament player this map can turn into impossible game. I suggest to play on easier difficulty on sod version of heroes 3.
Answering Your question TP was available from begin as a reward for killing one of "the finnal" bosses in seeker hut on position (66,88,1) also FLY was available at (114,78,1). Both spells help much during the end part of this map.
This map is possible to win without any changing spells in castle etc. (many people ended it, as example You can see “Jox” player whose reviews are below). All that is needed is just a proper strategy, which was explained in each race plot (unfortunately only in polish :( ). The key for victory is (in big shortcut) to get all your side creature camp in first week -> then rush second castle -> try to collect heroes with 55 lvl 6 units -> focus on gathering magic dragons from different places -> take some talismans to trade them for useful spells in underground Conflux cities areas -> kill all “Vakestler” bosses as fast as they spawn on map because otherwise You can die very easily as You proofed with added photo.
Also I recommend for You to play my other map “Scars of the old wars” it is fully translated and a bit easier, yet still funny in my opinion :)

Michael writes:
04-07-2018 23:51

Map translated to english version.

Author: Pg, 27-11-2017 06:19
thank you for your help - Seven Dark Souls
hello.
where can i find the saved games? i have too many and i want to delete some but i cant seem to find the correct location.
can someone help?
Thank you.

Author: Jox, 11-11-2017 23:57
Dobra mapa! - Seven Dark Souls
Naprawdę przyjemna mapa, nigdy nie sądziłem, że mogę się dobrze bawić przy mapie, gdzie mogę sobie wybrać dowolny kolor.

Jestem w 2/3/1 i przyznam, że do tej pory gra była sporym wyzwaniem i musiałem bardzo kombinować. Niestety, teraz(gram czerwonym) mając arcydiabły, czarne i magiczne smoki oraz jakieś 60 ifrytów od wyzwolonego bohatera, nie jestem już nawet najsłabszy w sile armii, co jednoznacznie pokazuje, że przynajmniej kilku przeciwników nie będzie wielkim wyzwaniem.

Muszę bardzo pochwalić to, że rozgrywka dzieje się na 2 frontach i gracz musi myśleć jak rozwijać się na obu, żeby nie przegrać. Brak zasobów jako czynnik determinujący szybkość rozwoju i fakt, że musiałem zgromadzić po 15 każdego przed 1/4/7 tym bardziej wystawiał gracza na próbę. Tak czy siak, ode mnie 10/10 :)

Michael writes:
12-11-2017 00:33

Odpowiedź - Seven Dark Souls

Cieszę się, że rozgrywka sprawia przyjemność ;. Jednocześnie polecam dograć do końca bo wraz z czasem rozgrywka będzie wciąż zaskakiwać, gwarantuję :)

Jox writes:
12-11-2017 03:42

Racja - Seven Dark Souls

Miałeś rację :) póki co 3/4/1 - mam podbite wszystkie podziemne startowe miasta i tylko kwestią czasu jest, gdy przebiję się na powierzchnię nimi. Zdobyłem statuę legionów i mam kilka itemków dających +statystyki i tu powodzi mi się świetnie

Dużo gorzej ma się sytuacja w drugiej części. Moja startowa lokacja została podbita przez niebieskiego, który ogólnie jest najsilniejszy, ja zaś pokonałem pomarańczowego. Udało mi się podebrać bohatera z 55 czarnymi jeźdźcami i tylko dzięki temu mam jeszcze armię, wciąż liczę, że znajdę więcej takich bohaterów, bo nie mam skąd brać już armii, a każda walka jeszcze bardziej uszczupla moje niedobitki.

Sytuacja jest wciąż napięta, a kilku wrogów ma armie, które mogą mnie zmieść bez problemu, więc trzeba ich unikać. Jeszcze z miesiąc minie zanim zacznę się na dobre odgrywać, tylko co potem? Liczę na ciekawy obrót spraw :)

Michael writes:
12-11-2017 19:18

Podpowiedź - Seven Dark Souls

Taka tylko drobna podpowiedź:
Bardzo istotne oprócz zdobywania tych więzień jest rekrutowanie fenixów oraz zbieranie magicznych smoków. Podobnie polecam wymieniać artefakty za spelle w poszczególnych ostojach :)

Jox writes:
18-11-2017 01:57

Wygrana - Seven Dark Souls

Udało się wygrać. 239 dni i wynik 442. Mapa naprawdę ciekawa i nawet gdy pokonałem wszystkich poza różowym, to stanowił on pewne minimalne wyzwanie, co było dość zaskakujące. Niestety mapa jest tak skonstruowana, że nie tylko gracz błądzi, ale komputery też, przez co wszyscy silni bohaterowie większoś&# 263; czasu spędzali losowo teleportując się z miejsca na miejsce i czekając aż zbiorę siły by ich zniszczyć. Ale coś za coś - ten labirynt to naprawdę świetny aspekt tej mapy!

Przyznam się bez bicia, że wczytywałem na potęgę, w pewnym momencie nawet zacząłem wczytywać żeby znaleźć się w odpowiednim miejscu gdy używałem teleportu - bez tego byłoby znaacznie ciężej, w sumie nie chce mi się wierzyć, że można wygrać tę mapę bez wczytywania w ogóle :)

Poziom różowego gracza był bardzo dobrze wyważony, podobało mi się połączenie zbroi rzucającej spowolnienie itp oraz czerwonej kulki nie pozwalającej używać zaklęć, walki bez magii i gdy obie strony mają pelno negatywnych zaklęć na siebie rzucone - tego w mojej dłuuugiej karierze gracza jeszcze nie spotkałem! Dzięki wielkie za tę mapkę, naprawdę dobrze się przy niej bawiłem! :D

Michael writes:
18-11-2017 03:06

Gratulacje - Seven Dark Souls

Gratuluję ukończenia mapy :) Cieszę się, że rozrywka sprawiała frajdę do samego końca :)

Zachęcam również do zagrania w moją inną mapę: "Scars of old wars" (wersja po polsku) lub "Scars of the old wars" (wersja po angielsku). Co prawda, w porównaniu do tej, jest znacznie prostsza ale według mnie ma znacznie ciekawszą fabułę :)

Author: Andrew, 05-11-2017 15:56
Map - Seven Dark Souls
Both your maps look good from every side, but it is really bad, that they are not understandable unless you know Polish. It would be very nice if you could translate them.

Michael writes:
05-11-2017 18:44

Michael - Seven Dark Souls

Will do in the nearest future.

Irwin (Denmark) writes:
10-02-2018 13:46

Translation - Seven Dark Souls

Would love a translate :)

Michael writes:
11-02-2018 14:13

Reply - Seven Dark Souls

Translation should appear until the end of next week :)

Michael writes:
04-07-2018 23:53

Map updated to english version.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy