Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Spooky Forest (impossible) - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Spooky Forest (impossible) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Spooky Forest (impossible) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Spooky Forest (impossible)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

An impossible version of Spooky Forest, hard and tricky battles, exploring, puzzles, no spells. Very hard to beat, but also no luck involved, every battle can be won with out moral or reloading. Semi linear experience with lots of hidden items.

Added: 28-05-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Almogavar00 | ALMOGAVAR | FERROC | JUMS

Author: tomas (Somewhere, on Earth), 07-09-2022 00:01
Stupid map from stupid author - Spooky Forest (impossible)
First, hidden artifacts are not fun if there is no hint, that they are near.
Second, not losing any soldier is not optional. And you discover that at end of the game (one Elf died? fuck you, you will not finish a game!). No warning in advance.

Without peeking into map editor, you will not figure next advance (ie where to find Tome of Air Magic? Just crush 600 nomads without magic and without any loses).

Lost 2 hours of my life with this shit.

Green (Croatia) writes:
07-09-2022 18:44

losing troops - Spooky Forest (impossible)

It was supposed to be mandatory to keep all the archers alive, but due to misplacement of guest guard it actually isn't. So that part is confusing to me. Maybe you didn't beat the final fight. Also you shouldn't use any spells, the air tome is there mostly to tease players. You can use them if you want and you can skip the quest guard if you had losses. I left these options so everyone can finish the map and play it the way they enjoy the most.

tomas (Somewhere, on Earth) writes:
07-09-2022 22:51

Apology - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Ok, I was little to hurry in my opinion. I did not noticed gems protected by small army of golems and dragons. So yes, it is possible to finish game even with some loses.

I apologize for my unfair and rude comment. Thanks for the tip.

wasilix writes:
08-09-2022 09:02

- - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Hi Tomas.

Even though the quest guard is misplaced, I don't see the issue justifying this much butthurt if it wasn't. Just below your comment there is a playthrough posted showing how you can win without losses in all fights, except the last one for gems.

I also was in your position when I lost 1 elf and maybe a little too many dendros and got to the end. The map is small and replaying it from the beginning doesn't take all that much time, while also managing to win certain fights without losses gives some satisfaction when before I just didn't even consider them to be possible lossless victories.

Author: wasilix, 14-06-2022 17:23 Like
Playthrough - Spooky Forest (impossible)
Hi there!

Short time ago I replayed this map to record a walkthrough, which I remember was a lot of fun the first time around. It still was a lot of fun the second time :)

https://youtu.be/0hEs0QfU2vI (remove spaces if there are any)

Author: wasilix, 05-10-2021 06:49 Like
About the books - Spooky Forest (impossible)
Have you considered changing both books to some other artifacts or perhaps just air to fire? I did use town portal a couple of times to save a couple of days. Not having a tome of air would make sure that people can't skip dragons.

Green (Croatia) writes:
05-10-2021 13:14

book of air - Spooky Forest (impossible)

The original idea was to tease people with spell book that they will never be able to use, but as I later find out you can use it on the map anyway. Sure I can fix it and some other stuff but you as a player always have the option not to use it. The tome of earth is fine, I never intended for this map to be the type of map you try to beat in fewest days so if that is your kind of fun feel free to use anything you can to improve your time, even things that are exploitive. I would never put something like that deliberately, but I also prefer not to fix things that tehnicaly aren't broken. There might be some people who prefer to play it this way, as for most of other maps I am that kind of player.

Author: wasilix, 04-10-2021 22:38 Like
Amazing map - Spooky Forest (impossible)
Lately I've fallen in love with small challenge maps, and yours is an example of why it happened.

I like that fights aren't nailbitingly difficult, yet they pose some challenge, which makes them very interesting. Not having any magic in battle is also quite refreshing.

Definitely recommend people to play this one out.

PS: I managed to win azures without losses :D

Gave up on last gems though, 5 dendroids was my best attempt. Perhaps there is a way to improve - I didn't find a decent way to play 2nd turn, after which I lose around 4 dendroids right away, and even though later it is relatively easy not to lose more, losses.

Green (Croatia) writes:
05-10-2021 12:51

azure dragons - Spooky Forest (impossible)

I think my best against azure dragons was 3 or 4 dendroid soldiers, had no idea it was even possible to loss nothing in that fight, congrats.

wasilix writes:
05-10-2021 13:06

To be honest, my at first I actually didn't even consider trying to go lossless in some earlier fights like against 10 black dragons. Only after reading your message about that I rewinded and tried it. It's pretty cool, that it required a mere mindset shift and I managed to go through all of these fights including efreets without losses this time around, while initially I didn't even try doing that and ended up losing some dendroids here and there.

Great map and ideas though! I love when fights make me realize that I underestimate my own army/hero.

PS: maybe it's worth putting up some warning in the beginning, saying that player shouldn't be losing anything except 25/some/few dendroids, because otherwise once you fix the last border guard, this requirement may come in surprise. For example, initially I was unable to win without losing 1 elf against 10 titans because I didn't have angelic alliance and I just didn't realize that I was only missing a sword which was readily available for me. At least knowing that I was supposed to be killing them without losses may have tipped me to "look elsewhere".

Green (Croatia) writes:
05-10-2021 13:41

losing troops - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Yea I could have been more clear, the only hint you get is: "you should conserve every single unit, do not lose anything if you can avoid it". What happened was that I intended to put more endings and then each one should have been like a difficulty you have beaten based on the number of troops you lost, but it was too hard for me to test it so I just put the number I lost after my first attempt and set that you can lose 10 more than I did. I knew that it can be done a lot better, but I didnt want to set a number that is impossible to beat for the final one, so I left it like this.

Author: Scarlet Evans, 03-10-2021 18:39 Like
Thank you for the map!!! - Spooky Forest (impossible)
Amazing map! Really enjoyed playing it! :)

Though I have a question for people that played it and maybe the creator: what are the lowest loses possible?

I lost:

6 Dendroids against the Efreets
5 Dendroids in final fight for Gems (7-8 at first, but then I loaded the game and boosted my luck)
0 against Azure Dragons, as Troll can be "sniped" by using Fly or Angel Wings ;) (though I later loaded the game from before gems fight and did a lazy single fight without luck, losing 10 Dendroids. Probably can be done better).

Though I have to say that fight against the Efreets was the most troublesome, but also one of the most fun ones! I didn't enjoyed Heroes 3 so much in a long time! :-)
Thank you for the map!!! - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Green (Croatia) writes:
04-10-2021 12:44

Lossless Spooky Forest (impossible) - Spooky Forest (impossible)

There are only 2 fights that can't be done without losses (at least I tried to make them so, not sure if it's actually impossible), the final fight and the azure dragons. I prefer to play without losses so I tried to make the map hard but not so hard that you need to lose troops. I didn't know that spells can be used without spell book so the fact that you can fly does skip one hard fight, and as I remember the last fight can also be skipped if you move diagonally. It is my first and only map so mistakes were made. I think if you abuse the fly spell and skip the last fight you can beat the map without losses.

Mickey writes:
09-11-2021 21:37

Efretti fight with no losses? - Spooky Forest (impossible)

I managed the final fight with 1 lost dendroid. Perhaps it would be no losses if I didn't lose around 10 dendroids against efretti. It is really possible to win against them with no losses? How?

wasilix writes:
10-11-2021 20:35

- - Spooky Forest (impossible)

I don't remember exactly, but I think I only took 1s of dendroids for this fight. A dendroid can tank an occasional efreet attack making dragon's lives easier. Having only 1s of them makes them a lower priority target for attacks. Don't remember much beyond that though, because I think I did them in the 1st attempt when I tried this approach.

PS: cheers for beating last fight with just 1 dendro lost :) That's commendable :)

Mickey (Malta) writes:
16-11-2021 00:10

Dendros 1 effrettis 0 - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Thanks Wasilix , after splitting dendros into ones I managed to defeat effrettis without losses. Arranging creatures in a right way during tactics phase was crucial, I didn;t need to move them even once during the whole fight.

Dendros 1 effrettis 0 - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 01-06-2020 20:09
Gremlin - Spooky Forest (impossible)
Awesome map! And if it's your first one, than you need a loud applaud!

Clever use of terrain, really neat map, with many hidden things, but not too much happening in it to distract. First few fights gave me a real pleasure, especially that ones with just trolls and elves.

And when it comes to blocking one-way portal with one hero so that second one can pass through... I've seen that in only 1 other map!

My one question is - can you even get 70 elves? I didn't lose any of them and in the end I have 65, so I can't win without using that bug that wenwell noticed.

Anyway, tremendous job and great creativity, I'll be awaiting your next maps! :)

Green (Croatia) writes:
01-06-2020 20:31

Grand elfs - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Thank you. I am glad you liked the map. There are 5 grand elfs hidden in the forest, directly below the dread knights.

Author: wenwell (Russia), 30-05-2020 22:12
Spooky Forest - Spooky Forest (impossible)
2) Possible to avoid the quest guard

Nevertheless, fun map to play :)

Green (Croatia) writes:
30-05-2020 22:43

quest guard - Spooky Forest (impossible)

I didn't notice before, kinda makes the map easy. I assume people who play this map prefer a challenge, so they probably won't abuse this. Also since it's my first map I kinda expected some mistakes. I am glad you found this map fun, and thank you for your comment

Lilitheva writes:
01-06-2022 01:20

Question - Spooky Forest (impossible)

How you take the gems though? I can’t seem to figure it out…

Author: wenwell (Russia), 30-05-2020 22:10
Hi! A few suspicious moments in final: 1) It's a possible to avoid the fight with azure dragons using this route.

Green (Croatia) writes:
30-05-2020 22:34

Azure skip? - Spooky Forest (impossible)

I don't get it. How did you skip the dragon? You need to kill the troll to get angel wings, how can you fly while the troll is alive?

wenwell (Russia) writes:
30-05-2020 22:47

tome of air magic

Green (Croatia) writes:
31-05-2020 01:07

magic - Spooky Forest (impossible)

Omg, I didn't know you can cast spells on map with out spell book. That's a big problem then. I did try to make this map a bit easier than I prefer, but you have found 2 mistakes that made this map trivial. Thank you for letting me know.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy