Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Astral's Trip - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Astral's Trip - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Astral's Trip - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Astral's Trip

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A quite linear, yet entertaining and humorous adventure where Astral finds himself in a strange new land after eating some questionable mushrooms... Lots of fun, challenging, and unusual fights riddled with puzzles and hidden stuff.

Added: 11-08-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Wins the one who flies | Long way to glory | Sandro strikes back | Find Hollow Earth Treasure!

Author: wasilix, 06-09-2022 12:50 Like
Playthrough - Astral's Trip
Recorded a video of my playthrough some time ago. Nice short enjoyable map with interesting challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U1OYnYU BUM

Rishi (India) writes:
29-01-2023 10:34

Thanks - Astral's Trip

Thanks for the wakthrough. It was a very interesting map with many difficult battles (for a newer player)

The map is quite balanced and is winnable with the right strategies. A different strategy is required for each battle.

Author: wasilix, 12-08-2021 21:18 Like
Great map - Astral's Trip
Nicely tuned map. It's clear that the author spent a lot of time balancing out fights and I definitely enjoyed the result

Author: Solmyr, 12-08-2021 00:00 Like
Good Map - Astral's Trip
Thoroughly enjoyed this

Author: Ossi (Finland), 29-10-2020 22:14
Hi - Astral's Trip
Hi, I tried to play this map but at 122 purple comes and takes my castle, and the game ends. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? The map seems interesting.

Anon writes:
21-12-2021 22:48

Hi - Astral's Trip

If you didn't waste time you should be able to get to the castle to defend it in time. It's maybe the toughest battle on the map. You don't have enough movement points to get both the vial of lifeblood and the mana well, so get the mana, then go to the town to defend it.

The way I did it was by hypnotizing the Sea Dogs and using them & the tower to cut down the enemy shooters. Use cure every turn to heal your mage. This takes a bunch of tries because based on the RNG of the enemy shooters damage, your mage might die in the first round before you get a chance to cure.

Author: Stoney Bologna, 28-08-2020 20:42
Oops - Astral's Trip
Meant to hit reply but just made another comment on accident

Author: Stoney Bologna, 28-08-2020 20:33
*SPOILER* Passing Lizard Warriors *SPOILER* - Astral's Trip
Hey, thanks for playing my map! :) You need to equip the necklace of swiftness that can be found hidden before the portal (located in the castle area).

Pasha writes:
28-08-2020 20:43

Cool! - Astral's Trip

Of course!!! I was sure I'm missing something like that. Thanks.

Author: Pasha, 28-08-2020 19:57
Pasha - Astral's Trip
I enjoy playing this map, but I got stuck with Lizard warriors, where you have a choice: horseman, shield or bones. Please help! I tried turning my mage into a skeleton to enable Death Ripple, but Lizards turn is first and they kill it so no chances.
Thanks

Pasha writes:
30-08-2020 01:47

No problem - Astral's Trip

No problem. Thanks for the hint. Now I'm having trouble finding Pendant of Total Recall, which is required to pass the Quest Guard at the north east. I checked the map back and forth a few times, but can't find where I missed it.

Stoney Bologna writes:
30-08-2020 05:02

*SPOILER* pendant location *SPOILER* - Astral's Trip

The pendant is hidden behind the skull cave at the entrance of the underground swamp area. If you read the sign it gives you a hint... P.S. make sure you read ALL the signs

Pasha writes:
30-08-2020 13:52

* SPOLIER * pendant location - Astral's Trip

Yes, I think I saw that sign and found the box it points to. There were a ring and cape, but no pendant. Must be something obvious I'm missing...
Thanks

Pasha writes:
30-08-2020 14:57

Found it - Astral's Trip

OMG, finally found it. Could not immediately recognize what that sign really means.

Stoney Bologna writes:
30-08-2020 20:12

*SPOILER* pendant location *SPOILER* - Astral's Trip

Glad you found it :)

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 13-08-2020 09:29
Gremlin - Astral's Trip
A really amazing map!I had good time playing it, some fights were really tough (mostly energy elementals) and some really clever (like fight against trolls + golems). I took words about not losing any units a bit too serious perhaps, didn't lose any imps in fight vs hydras and tried my best against the final boss, though lost enchanters and 1 master genie due to teleport spell...

Stoney Bologna writes:
13-08-2020 19:08

Gremlin - Astral's Trip

Thank you so much, truly glad you enjoyed the map! :D Also, way to go on not losing any units on that Hydra battle, not an easy task! I Don't think it's possible to win the final battle with no losses though hah.. take care! :)

Author: User (warsaw), 12-08-2020 20:27
Fight - Astral's Trip
How to beat Energy Elementals with only 3 enchanters?

Author: Stoney Bologna, 12-08-2020 16:21
*SPOILER* Tricky first battle *SPOILER* - Astral's Trip
You have to shoot the troll with the magi after golem retaliation. Kill golems until 7 or 8 remain, hit with 1 remaining troll after waiting with magi, shoot and kill troll then finish off remaining golems with magi. Thanks for playing my map! :D

Author: Wojciech (Polska), 12-08-2020 12:40
Map - Astral's Trip
But how can I win with tree ambush. Ok i give troll a spell, they kill golems but i can't kill them cause they heal each turn??

Stoney Bologna writes:
13-08-2020 01:17

*SPOILER* Energy Elemental Part *SPOILER* - Astral's Trip

This battle honestly is one of the hardest! Make sure you have full spell points, group all enchanters into one stack, make use of slow, cure, wait, and defend. One cast of haste can be helpful too at times. Use the corners to your advantage! Thanks for playing! :D

Wojciech (Polska) writes:
13-08-2020 13:56

- Astral's Trip

Ok, it is no problem now but a castle is atacked in 2 week and ... there is nothing inside. How can I be there if i mut wait for mana before each battle?

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
13-08-2020 15:28

Mana - Astral's Trip

Hey, before you reach your castle you never have to wait for mana regeneration. You fight with what you have and when more is needed, there are events on your path that give that +X needed for some kind of spell.

Wojciech (Cieszyn) writes:
15-08-2020 16:36

Elementals - Astral's Trip

To beat the elementals - no problem but not to lose 1 Entchanter... that's a problem for me :(

wenwell (Russia) writes:
24-09-2020 02:52

elems - Astral's Trip

I have a one skeleton + 3 enchanters in this fight, decided to save him just in case. Wonder if this sponger would be useful for something beside spoiling my morale xD

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy