Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Shadows of the Forest - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Shadows of the Forest - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Shadows of the Forest - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Shadows of the Forest

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Gelu must defeat all enemies in this area using guerilla tactics. He is the only one with the skills to lead this raid, for without him all is lost. Gelu will be allowed to advance to 23rd Level and carry over his skills, experience, and spells to the next scenario.

Added: 31-12-2020

Heroes 3 maps: CHASER | Phoenixes' Love | Wyspy - XXL - 4graczy | The History

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Author: LC (Russia), 15-01-2021 12:12
reply - Shadows of the Forest
Really smart

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 15-01-2021 11:29
Gremlin - Shadows of the Forest
Doing what I'm best at and carefully making each step of both Kyrre and Gelu I managed to get to the swan pond on 116. I took all + skills, artifacts and resources (apart from mercury, as can be seen on the screen). Kyrre has both boots and gloves, so she can bring the army on 122 to fight the garrison so I get like 1/2 turn for Gelu that way(as I can't fight the garrison on 121, but can start the turn 1 step from it and not from the pond).

The key was to fight the pegasi, to be able to use the oasis close to them twice :)

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 12:14

What about fountain quest? 20500 gold, otherwise you won't be able to siege Conflux

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
15-01-2021 12:33

As in my previous attempt, I can reach the fountain on 122 with Gelu and Kyrre has enough movement points to transfer army, pick up gold pile (7400) and trade resources. Playing it this way I can even capture Conflux on 122.

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 12:38

Will it be enough to upgrade all archers to snipers so early?

Anyways, even if it is possible, what's the point? You will just win two days, that actually doesn't give any specific bonuses. But i'm quite impressed of such way to speedrun the map :P

15-01-2021 12:50

Yes, you can afford it, since it's not much different from standard way, because you get the rampart town 2 days faster (=1000 gold from income). Other than that - it's just for fun and to prove that it's doable that way. :)

Ok, so that's it for speedrunning the 1st part, now time to visit Eofol...

15-01-2021 12:52

That speedrun was just to test if it's possible, in my real game I didn't kill the pegasi, as they're extremely helpful against Kazal, to deplete his mana.

Author: LC (Russia), 14-01-2021 23:51
Anyways I don't get a bit how you're going to transfer army from point to point when it's 121. And exp loss for Gelu because of that. Well I should test it myself probably :D

Author: LC (Russia), 14-01-2021 23:45
Clever one, actually, but I guess I will remove it instead from Raklahs spellbook, because forgetfulness makes fight against Azaeress/Xisixis super easy. Kyrre is a support hero, not a fighter. That kinda against of my ideas ;)

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 14-01-2021 21:42
I will try to do the first part of Eofol without forgetfulness, but actually it's quite easy to obtain it even if only Kyrre has Eagle eye. The trick is to go straight for archers' tower without taking +1 attack and shield spell. If you do so, then you can free Kyrre on 2nd day. If you do so, then you have a whole turn more to do all the stuff needed and by calculating my movenent points carefully I could finish both Raklah and Evelus Vorak on 5th day using Kyrre alone. Also one can capture rampart village a day earlier, by playing that way (if you can defeat its guards using only 23 sharpshooters and cannon fodder).

I won't be able to defeat Kazal or any other more powerful foe with Kyrre, so no blind/resurrect, but still it's possible to make some more use of Eagle eye :) And I strongly suggest that you leave this option for players, as it only helps at the beginning.

15-01-2021 00:05

You can't transfer army on 121. Normally on start of 122 Gelu is standing with full movement on swan pond and Kyrre can reach him with new units from 121, so Gelu can capture rampart town having 60 sharpshooters, but if you decide to kill dragons on day 1, then you can visit the swan pond after capturing the town on 121, so 122 you can fight the garrison with archdevils.

15-01-2021 00:27

That's how it looks like in my game.

No exp from Evelus Vorak hurts badly. Haste is an awesome spell for fighting Lynnyss (actually, my current tactic is just haste or morale, as I see no other option to run from dragon's reach on 2nd turn), but is useless later on. Raklah on the other hand provides less than 2k exp, so it doesn't really matter. It's sad that my playstyle makes you block more and more exploits, as I finally find Eagle eye to be a useful skill :D

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 01:41

I'm really thankful that you've found all those non-obvious ways, so i can make my map better :)

Here is a video of fight against Lynnyss from Marlo Stanfield: https://youtu.be/eAH9fNKh00k

Btw how are you going to siege conflux town without centaurs? And what about fight against Devils beside Town Portal altar?

15-01-2021 02:18

Oh... I tried many times to position Lynnyss troops the right way and couldn't do that without making the dragons fly all the way to my side of the battlefield. But when I get positive morale on Sharpshooters, then they move out of dragon's reach and my summons occupy them till they're dead.

Marlo's method with non-upgraded serpents was really clever! Though it works only outside of Eofol. But that fight against fire elementals is so much easier if you take a dragon with you :)

Also when it comes to centaurs - they're on Kyrre, she'll bring them next turn, as both heroes have 0 movement points now.

I am not a PRO player (maybe playing such map as this one and learning from them will change that?), but I really iike finding alternate solutions and calculating movement points to make the best use of them, so I can at least test such things in your map!

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 02:30

Actually Marlo has found at some place alternative way to defeat her. Lynnyss can be killed at any point of Eofol even without non-upgraded stack of dragon flies.

Once again thanks for comments!

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 14-01-2021 10:51
Btw, I took a look at version 1.0a. What's the difference between them apart from no Eagle Eye?

Also I see that now you don't have to buy EE for 2k, however the amount of money you get from pandoras/gold piles is still the same.

LC (Russia) writes:
14-01-2021 15:14

Reward for receiving Gold Dragon was reduced by 2000

Author: LC (Russia), 14-01-2021 02:23
Oh well, what version do you play? In current version uploaded to this website there are no more Eagle Eye for Gelu, only for Kyrre

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 14-01-2021 01:43
Ok, you're probably gonna ban Eagle Eye as a learnable skill for your next version of the map... I managed to learn blind from Kazal and resurrection from Megiddorus.

I wonder what might be the issue with Megiddorus in my game. I use HD+ and newest version of SoD_SP, but in my game this fight had so favourable terrain, that I had 0% problem with it, take a look at the screen.

Thanks to blind and resurrect I managed to defeat Almik, by blocking my archdevil stack by only a few cerberi, while I could attack by wait and hit technique. Blind actually allowed me to defeat all enemies with huge archdevil stacks, so Zoddiar posed no threat to me.

Actually, seeing how I can barely win most of the fights with additional spells, I am even more curious about your intended ways of dealing with the enemies and I am sure I will have a great time watching your playthrough, screaming "how is that even possible?" at every major battle :)

Author: LC (Russia), 14-01-2021 01:13
oh, so you've found a way to defeat Megiddorus via Zix. Very nice, cz fight vs Gelu is really tough one and requires specific knowledge of AI priorities. Will totally fix that in next update.

Ikhi is very easy if you know what to do. You can't use wait/hit/run tactic, you can't slow her or so. She is freaking fast annnd so what? That fight is winnable with 50-100 archdevils only.

Almik fight also requires some tricks in AI in-combat movement, so you gonna be able to win him easily

Vosh-Fabath is the most random-based fight in whole scenario. You need to use unicorns aura and about 300-360 dwarves. Be ready cz that fight is a big pain even for me

Jim (United States) writes:
23-10-2021 11:33

strategy to beat Ikhi - Shadows of the Forest

You described the battle against Ikhi as very easy just using Archdevils. Looking for a hint. Use clone?

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 13-01-2021 23:57
Actually it's quite easy to defeat Megiddorus and Monado using Zix. He can go up to like 20 attack skill with gladius and has 90 defense, so his 396 earth elementals are hard to beat.

To be honest, I was quite sure that he/Tome of earth should be used during second part of Eofol. But now I decided to play the way you intended and right after I defeated Xobos and Brulvus I gave the book to Zix and got him killed. Now it's time for all the enemies in castles... I really doubt I'll be able to move forward without some hints, as all enemies apart from Zoddiar and Megiddorus seem to be too much to handle.

Anyway, I must say that the trick with Velze's is a really clever one! Sending him to hell via giving him the tome, it's an awesome idea plot-wise! :)

Author: LC (Russia), 13-01-2021 19:47
You are absolutely right. Zix must die in fight with Velze-S and he must die correctly by defeating all phoenixes and Gold Dragons leaving untouched only black dragons. If done so Velze-S will leave Effort and wait for you in his palace with new army.

And yeah, Frenzy can be acquired only after Megiddorus fight, but you can try to do that with Zix, in any case you won't win it in other way, all of them are too powerful for another strategy. And that so, leaving Velze-S alive and keeping alive Zix has absolutely no point

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 13-01-2021 18:58
Actually Tome of earth + frenzy + 90def/90wisdom is an extremely powerful combination, even with 0 attack. But as I understand, Zix is supposed to fight ONLY Velze's (and lose) and I shouldn't use Tome of earth in any other fight, am I right?

If so, then that makes all my plans disappear, as they all relied on the above factors.

I am slowly proceeding with the game, Xobos should be dead by the end of 136 and hopefully I'll catch Brulvus before 142, when another red hero will appear.

Author: LC (Russia), 13-01-2021 14:54
Reply - Shadows of the Forest
Hello. You are really doing great, good job. Hero in prison is for only 1 fight, you won't be able to do anything with him, cz his attack is zero. You are now stepping into the second act of Shadows of the Forest and difficulty in that part is much more harder than previous. Xobos, Brulvus and Velze-S also do have a strategy riddle in their defeat. As well as Zoddiar, Megiddorus, Monado, Vosh Fabath, Almik and Ikhi have it's strategy to win. All I want to say that each battle is balanced according to what you will get on your trip.

Difficulty only increases unlike many other maps, just continue and you will see it. Thanks for comments!

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 13-01-2021 13:26
A small update.

After your last comment, where you told me what should be done, I restarted the game. Having knowledge of the fights from my 1st attepmt, I managed to easily clear the grass area and captured the first conflux on 124. On 126 I defeated the second garrison and finished the turn in the sanctuary. Sadly lynnyss blocked my path and had to defeat her first (the easiest fight) wasting some mana, which made my fight against Molgok much harder(the simplest fight in terms of complexity). On 131 I defeated Kazal and on 132 the first inferno castle fell to my overwhelming power. Now is 133 and I am trying to come up with a strategy for Xisxis, I think I am doing fine at the moment.

The map is awesome, really challenging and fun to play if someone doesn't mind replaying the same fight over and over.

The one thing I dislike is how the armies scale: grass part was awesome - little armies, but really hard, then 1st part of Eofol is ok, no OP enemies, stats lower than 30 - that's cool. But as I see, you soon have to fight thousands of enemies with sick stats but you also get a similar hero with 0/90/90/90.

14-01-2021 02:50

I play version 1.0, I see that the current version is 1.0a.

I might be able to get through Dark blue border on my current run, but I consider the 3rd part of Eofol to be far above my skill level, I wouln't even know where to begin.

You don't have to give me hints, as it may spoil fun for other players. For now that's the end of my adventure with this map but it's the first time in a loooong time that a map gave me so much fun :)

LC (Russia) writes:
14-01-2021 10:53

Reply - Shadows of the Forest

Well, I have deleted eagle eye from skill list, for now only Kyrre may learn it.

Did you defeat Vosh Fabath and Ikhi?

You can always contact with me via telegram:
https://t.me/lc_youtube

14-01-2021 14:04

No, I decided to start the game once again and play without EE. I don't think I'll be able to go past the first part of Eofol without that (and I might need some serious luck with morale abuse), so I will most probably never have an opportunity to fight thm.

I really hope someone will finish this map, because I can't get it out of my mind and since I can't achieve that - I'm hoping for a playthrough i the upcoming weeks.

LC (Russia) writes:
14-01-2021 15:17

Well,people i know reached second part of Eofol. I'm still waiting for at least one person to pass scenario so i can judge myself when can i stream my own scenario.

14-01-2021 22:12

Great! Progress made by other people can be good for player's morale. Is there a thread on som forums, where I could read about impressions of other people? (Can be in russian)

Let me ask you this - can this map be completed without losing any sharpshooters and archdevils? Or just by losing some one stacks, as I think that blocking shooters might be needed in fights against enemies that have tactics.

I believe that 2nd part of Eofol is doable, but I just took a look at enemies in 3rd part... stats with over 90, tons of spells, tens of thousands of creaturs - some flying and really fast and you start this part with 130 archdevils, 400 sharpshooters and 251 fearie dragons + meat shields. The level gap between 2nd and 3rd part is just too much for me to believe it's doable at the moment :)

Author: Felix (Russia), 12-01-2021 15:35 Like
vote - Shadows of the Forest
vote 10

Author: Felix (Russia), 12-01-2021 13:24
One of the most epic maps in history - Shadows of the Forest
Hello, I'm sorry for my poor english, i just want to say some words about this map. Thanks LC for video about dragons because i thought it is simply impossible and map is done just to troll players. And the question was like if this map is a joke why it is so well designed and why everything seems so balanced and realistic. Totally no, i admited that there is something i don't understand, so thanks again for video i saw how to pass dragons. So i took another try and managed to defeat pit lords with imps and then again i got stucked. How to get level 6? Magogs? Cerberuses? What the hell? Then again in comments i noticed a message about demonology and then just Holy Cow! At first fight seemed to be easy, but once i realized that answer is to let pit lords rise demons from imps i got shocked. So i defeated correctly and got my level to pass armrestling competition with champion. Then i got stucked with fight against Fairie Dragons, author gave a choice between Kyrre and Gelu, but i was again shocked that Ring Keeper holds not an artifact, but a spell!!! Oh god. I learnt it, another awesome fight was waiting for me over and over. Now i'm near hero Raklah, where i must use land mine to proceed to gold mine. This map is so freaking great, so well made. I want to let everyone try this! I believe there are no impossible fights.

10 from me. Thank you LC!

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 11-01-2021 13:46
Hello again :)

I played some more, now there is 7th day of 1st week in my game, I just managed to defeat Raklah and learn forgetfulnes (will be really handy for halflings and magogs later on). Now I'm trying to come up with a way of defeating Evelus Vorak.

I have a question - what should I accomplish before the end of 2nd week? I see that on 16th day I'll get a substantial increase in troops I'll be able to recruit, but I know there is no time to waste in this map, so I wonder when these troops will be needed: is it for the 1st conflux, 1st part of Eofol(before green border) or maybe second part of it(behind green border)

LC (Russia) writes:
11-01-2021 14:57

Hello!

That's a good job to learn forgetfulness, however by doing that you lose really many movepoints, cz Raklah should be defeated by Gelu at the end of the day 5. Kyrre should take boots and at the end of day 6 after Evelus is defeated by Gelu and run down to get into the archers town WITHOUT any army in her slots. Day 8 for Kyrre starts from that point, while Gelu gets stats, skills and goes to swan pond at the top of the forest. Day 10 Gelu fights garrison, while Kyrre is converting everything to gold in the trademarket. You can give a shot and try to learn Forgetfulness from Raklah, but time loss might be intensively critical for such guys like Kazal or Lynnyss, if the last hero reaches hill fort or your castle Diasamere - you die. Forgetfulness might be considered as a very good spell against AI, however on most of them that spell is useless.

LC (Russia) writes:
11-01-2021 15:05

LC - Shadows of the Forest

troops are needed to siege Inferno Town at the bottom of first section of Eofol, where Xisixis lurks, as well they are needed in treasury where you need to access by defeating him.

11-01-2021 16:05

Oh, I see that the first part of the game is calculated up to such details - amazing!

I wonder if the map can be won using Eagle Eye on Gelu. Armorer doesn't seem like too much help in fights where you either avoid the damage altogether or die and having spells like forgetfulness/blind/resurrect could be useful.

I know you tested this map thoroughly and it can be won without that and I will eagerly wait for your playthrough, as I just can't imagine some fights being won at the moment.

Also I just noticed that plot-wise I need 60 Sharpshooters. They + Gelu can throw the remaining 61 coins to the fountain. This means that I should have built Castle in 1st week and not lose that 1 Sharpshooter to obtain Forgetfulness.

LC (Russia) writes:
11-01-2021 16:23

You're absolutely correct! day by day you're collecting needed amount of resources in order to correctly build and upgrade your castle. If you waste moves - you lose opportunity. You lose opportunity - you lose troops and days. Thanks for comments!

Author: Gongwazy (Poland), 10-01-2021 01:29
Sod_SP - Shadows of the Forest
@LC Hi, how can I set up speed of battles to even faster than normal Sod_SP? I saw you were using it on your stream. PS: I passed many battles and I'm in second month now, the problem is that i don't have eagle eye on any hero and I'm afraid I had to pick it. Is this map impossible to win without eagle eye?

Author: Gongwazy (Poland), 10-01-2021 01:23
@LC Hi, how can I set up speed of battles to even faster than normal Sod_SP? I saw you were using it on your stream. PS: I passed many battles and I'm in second month now, the problem is that i don't have eagle eye on any hero and I'm afraid I had to pick it. Is this map impossible to win without eagle eye?

Author: Gongwazy (Poland), 10-01-2021 01:16

LC (Russia) writes:
10-01-2021 01:43

Well, if you passed first month without eagle eye, then probably you're a very lucky person. Nope, you don't have to learn it by Gelu, and once again if you passed so much without EE on Kyrre it's okay now. That skill was needed to learn Frost Ring from Ring Keeper, but the rest of the map plays without that spell, just some fights were intended to use that. Like fight for sulfur mine, 125 cerberus and would be a good bonus in fight with Evelus and Raklah.

Gongwazy (Poland) writes:
10-01-2021 02:39

Thanks - Shadows of the Forest

Thanks for fast reply, I have probably found another solution for these fights :). I really enjoy playing this map and when it is finished, I will surely post a commentary.

LC (Russia) writes:
10-01-2021 03:22

I have given to a player opportunity to use moral abuse if they don't find a proper solution, so that's okay for first month. But the rest of playthrough i afraid won't have any chances for "alternative" solutions

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 09-01-2021 00:58
Using cheats I took a look at it and it seems that the difficulty is not decreasing throughout the game, at least for some time. I need to bet on luck (morale+blind) to defeat even the 3rd enemy so I don't want to invest months into trying to proceed, but the map is so pretty and seems so well designed and balanced, that I'd really like to see some video walkthrough one day.

LC (Russia) writes:
09-01-2021 02:33

You're absolutely right about it, the further you go the harder it gets. Even for final boss.

You don't need moral bonus on battle03, just 1-2 blinds and that's it. I gave 5 unicorns for that, should be enough.

09-01-2021 10:05

I am really amazed by the way you designed this map! I have no idea how you came up with the ideas for some fights (like the one with 2efreets and 100 magogs) and I really like how creative some fights are (like the one where you can't cast too many spells).

I subscribed to your channel and watch some of your streams, aren't you going to stream a playthrough of this map one day? :D

LC (Russia) writes:
09-01-2021 11:28

First i really wish to see someone who will finish this. That might take a month, or two, or so.

But answer is yes, i will totally do! Thanks for the subscribe!

09-01-2021 20:47

Awesome news!

Okay, I decided to go as far as I can (that is maybe till the first village), but I have some doubts
1. Can I lose all unicorns? From your previous posts I understand that they won't be needed any more.
2. Should Kyrre take tactics or archery as her second skill? Tactics seems better for that enemy with 10 devils, but archery is better in general...

LC (Russia) writes:
09-01-2021 21:04

Awesome news!

1. You can lose as many unicorns as you want, but only in case you have first aid tent which you could bought at the start of the second day. If not, then at least 1 unicorn must be saved

2. Kyrre is a quest/support character and in very rare cases a fighter. You have to take Eagle Eye in order to steal "the ring" from Ring Keeper, otherwise many fights will be impossible

Author: Kirby (America), 08-01-2021 06:29
Question - Shadows of the Forest
How to kill huge army of pit lords and demons????

LC writes:
08-01-2021 09:09

hex F6 or E5, use special spell.

Author: Florin (Bucharest, Romania), 05-01-2021 02:17
impossible - Shadows of the Forest
This map is truly impossible.
Post a Youtube video where you beat those dragons.
I will not believe that this is possible until I see this done.
gave up after 1 hour on dat 1.

LC (Russia) writes:
05-01-2021 03:04

https://youtu.be/BYpse3_I1EE

you're welcome

James writes:
05-01-2021 03:14

O_O - Shadows of the Forest

What the....??? O_O

Florin writes:
05-01-2021 03:53

WOW - Shadows of the Forest

That is truly amazing.
GG
Now i will play to see how you can defeat the pit lords without losing any units.
Already loat 1 hour for that, and the best i could 2 was lose 2 pegasus. To lose none, that would be a great feat. Also is this to be played on hota or sod? Cause i see you play it on hota

LC (Russia) writes:
05-01-2021 03:57

I played it on Complete Edition + HD MODE with SOD_SP plugin enabled. THIS MAP IS IMPOSSIBLE IN HOTA! Attention to everyone!

LC (Russia) writes:
05-01-2021 03:59

if you gave up on pitlords at day 1 i can share another video here, since it's very first fight. But no more videos here. I don't want spoilers for others

Author: Turandil (Belgrade), 04-01-2021 23:23
This map is too difficult - Shadows of the Forest
This map is too difficult. As early as the third battle victory is impossible.

LC (Russia) writes:
05-01-2021 00:57

You can contact with me via telegram: https://t.me/lc_youtube if you're stacked somewhere

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 04-01-2021 16:02
Will I need eagle eye on Gelu? As I can see, having it might grant frost ring from the hero with magic dragons, but there are also intelligence and armorer.

LC (Russia) writes:
04-01-2021 20:11

Nope. A proper hint holds Genie near the dwarf (Lady of the Lake). She gonna tell a story about one woman in prison that looks like a man.

04-01-2021 20:57

Ok, I understand. But it's all extremely vague and it's hard to play exactly as the author intended with only hints. I don't want to realize on day 217 that on day 113 I did something wrong and now I can't proceed for example...

Let's assume I defeated the dragons, then went down, killed pit lords in a way to achieve 6th level and released Kyrre. I teach her eagle eye and get 1000xp to achieve advanced eagle eye. What now? I assume that "Ring keeper" is called that way, because she should teach Kyrre frost ring. But to learn it I need to sacrifice some units, as she won't cast it on my dragon.

LC (Russia) writes:
05-01-2021 00:55

You can sacrifice first aid tent, dude :P
SPOILER ALERT:

On day 1 you should build magic guild, on the start of day 2 you build the blacksmith. You can ignore that, but in order to get your frost ring you must sacrifice 1 unicorn. They won't be needed in next battle, cz they would be useless in fight against cerberuses.

At the very start of this map i've warned players that this map is extremely difficult.

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 04-01-2021 11:57
Well, that's strange. Autocombat can defeat those 6 dragons no problems, but I don't know how :)

Also I really like the idea that you have to let the pit lords near the ore mine summon demons in order to get 6th level, that's really clever.

LC (Russia) writes:
04-01-2021 14:33

That's quick combat glitch, which causes sod_sp plugin. However there is another fair way to defeat them

Author: Алексей (Russia), 02-01-2021 05:51
I can't defeated six dragons - Shadows of the Forest
How to defeat dragons?

LC (Russia) writes:
02-01-2021 15:13

Let me give you some hints: Dragons don't know about lack of distance penalty of sharpshooters

Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-01-2021 00:56
Dragons - Shadows of the Forest
I killed them first day 2nd week but what happens after is a problem.

LC (Russia) writes:
02-01-2021 04:48

You should kill them on day 2 of 1st week

Sasha (Canada) writes:
04-01-2021 06:56

Joke - Shadows of the Forest

I think you are joking with players with this map right. I bet 99.99 players cannot finish this map or am I trying with HOTA version

LC writes:
04-01-2021 11:07

This map is impossible in HOTA. I said it in first messages on day 1

LC (Russia) writes:
04-01-2021 11:08

And nope, no jokes. Everything is tested many times. This map is 100% working

Author: James (Canada), 02-01-2021 00:37
How to defeated dragons? - Shadows of the Forest
Hi. I killed pitlords without loss, but i have no idea how to defeat dragons.? How dare it could be possible?

Author: James (Canada), 02-01-2021 00:36
How to defeat dragons? - Shadows of the Forest
Hello. I've just tried to beat Dragons and i always kill three of them, but others kill snipers :(

What should i do?

Саша Тишов writes:
02-01-2021 00:44

Пытаюсь - Shadows of the Forest

Внизу почитайте комментарии;)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy