Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about War Roulette - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War Roulette - heroes 3 mapsDownload map War Roulette - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> War Roulette

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

(I got some feedback about the empty spaces on the map. I'm gonna fix that
soon. Thanks for all positive and helpful comments)

It has three versions {Normal, Allies and Hard}.

Description:
The fifth Great Nations War is about to start, and you can't just ignore that!

Features:
- A lot of possibilities, funful tricks, shenanigans and EasterEggs.
- Some lore about each nation at the start, varying from a player to another. Much more lore and adventures all over the map.
- The "Fly", "DD", and "Water Walk" spells don't appear in any Mage Guild, but you can get them through the adventure Map. "Town Portal" can be found in most towns.
- Each Player has different paths worth challenging.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Added: 01-05-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Legendary Lost Cities | Slugfest | Fool | Nine Islands

Author: SIRWHACKZ (Dark City, Enkangala), 25-04-2023 04:19
War Roulette - War Roulette
Feels like solid map balance, though for most players likely too easy. (I am a sh*tter)Good memes, especially in tavern dialogue. No real FORCED storyline to follow, which is an upside to me,never really like when a map maker decides to force us to read his garbage novel. Lots of empty space underground, though this is not so much the case above, overall does not hurt the map horribly.

ISCOTO writes:
23-05-2023 01:50

Thanks.. - War Roulette

Thanks for the review.. It made me happy.
I may later make a better version of the map and get rid of the empty spaces.

Author: Ser Ironfist, 27-05-2022 20:58
Good start, but needs more work - War Roulette
Please don't get discouraged by some of these rude comments down there. You don't owe us anything, so don't apologize.

I would say with some additional work your map can become quite decent. I really like the way you put together the different land types, looks beautiful on the mini map.
I would say let it sit for a while and then give it some more attention.

ISCOTO writes:
08-06-2022 17:01

Thank you so much ❤ - War Roulette

You just make me feel better ^_^"
There's somethings I didn't put in mind when I made the map. I know I also should have tested it more, but I didn't have the time. I'm a writer and a publisher and always have a ton of work on me, but I always come back to my fav game of all time and give it some time (or some weeks hahaha).
the main problem with editing this map is that I have to edit the three version separately, and that thought just drive me mad hahaha.

Thanks again, Sir Ironfist. I'll try again and do my best ^_^

Author: Chiffa (NL), 09-05-2022 21:17
Please build more content - War Roulette
Hey, man, thanks for your attempt at map building (we always need more people for that). I think you got the gist from other comments that the current 1.0 version is weak and raw. I join there: its just too empty, e.g. those narrow, long and empty underground connections. Please dont get discouraged and soldier on. Giant maps are very difficult to make, if you have not thought up of enough content just make an L-size.
I imagine you, as a fellow player, have tried favored maps from this website. Try to use their tricks: a map with no mines except for wood/ore will feel empty, and will require interesting tactic shifts. There are couple of maps with a ton of portals - a nightmare to protect territory. You can put a lot of resources and mobs in the passages, that will slow travelling through and will make it feel longer/larger. Make an enemy hero for the (hard)-version with 60+ stats, he will be a rhinoceros in a glasshouse tramping over the map.
These kind of stuff, if well implemented, makes a map shine.

Good luck and looking forward to your progress with new maps!

ISCOTO writes:
08-06-2022 16:51

Thank you - War Roulette

Thank you for all these advises. I'll try again and do my best.

Author: Flou (France), 05-05-2022 20:14
can be greatly improved - War Roulette
thx for your map but
so empty and easy (even the hard one)...

ISCOTO writes:
08-05-2022 14:47

Thanks. - War Roulette

Thanks for your feedback.
It's my first Giant map for HotA so I decided to start with a little simple like the original HoMM3 maps (i.e. Myth and Legend).
Sorry for the empty spaces, I'll fix it in the 2nd version.
For the easiness I just wanted it to be suitable for all players, but I'll try and work on it more.
Thanks again

Flou (France) writes:
09-05-2022 20:42

can still be greatly improved - War Roulette

keep trying ISCOTO ! Take into account the advices of others players and don't forget you are one too ! (emptyness, scenario, useless quest/border guard, roads, spells...)
btw, Iscoto (the ranger) was the only difficulty because he was wearing Ring of Oblivion :)
Achieved in 7 months with the map editor at the very end

Flou (France) writes:
10-05-2022 23:10

can still be greatly improved bis - War Roulette

thx for Myth and Legend (Pro/hota) ;)

ISCOTO writes:
08-06-2022 16:48

Thank you ❤ - War Roulette

Thanks for your precious advises and kindness. I'll do my best.

Author: RXD, 05-05-2022 19:01
not worth playing - War Roulette
"some empty spaces"

Its all empty. Whats the point, you can straight go to the enemy and kill him, only it takes 1000 days bc its just vast empty spaces with some objects between. There is no lore, no story, some text at the beginning and in between, just bad easter eggs (1 mage on a bridge saying: u shall not pass, haha so original like every 2nd map has this reference to lotr).

Its the worst giant map i played. And I tried all of them on hota. just uninspired.

im 99% sure no one enjoys playing this

but maybe u have some bs explanation for this harsh, honest feedback

ISCOTO writes:
08-05-2022 14:44

Explanation - War Roulette

Thanks for your feedback.
It's my first Giant map for HotA so I decided to start with a little simple like the original HoMM3 maps (i.e. Myth and Legend).
Sorry for the empty spaces, I'll fix it in the 2nd version.
I actually put a lot of Easter Eggs from various sources. The Gandalf one was just the most obvious, you don't have to be so harsh.

Author: tm (PL), 02-05-2022 15:58
empty and kinda boring - War Roulette
sorry but what's the point of a giant map if it's just rambling through completely empty spaces?

ISCOTO writes:
03-05-2022 09:58

Sorry about that - War Roulette

I knew it won't be satisfying for players like you. I let be some empty spaces for the sake of reality and lore. Sorry it bothers you. I may later made another version with more map content.
Thanks for your feedback

ISCOTO writes:
03-05-2022 10:10

- - War Roulette

Bothered*
make*

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy