Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Portishead - map rating = 18 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Portishead - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Portishead - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Portishead

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A long time ago, Captain Corkes set sail on a great expedition in search for the fabled port of Portishead. Now, with the rest of his crew and provisions for the last seven days, he sailed to the unknown land.

Added: 20-12-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Conquest of Istanbul | Atlantis II | Planar Conquest | Surrealistic Land

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-127 |

Author: Сергей (qq), 30-06-2023 14:52
Erdamon - Portishead
Erdamon's troops look overwhelming. Is it mandatory to fight them? Is there any witty way to win this battle (blind, artefact, berzerk, etc.)?

wasilix writes:
30-06-2023 15:16

- - Portishead

If I recall correctly you should by then have an orb of vulnerability. Obviously, blind too. It's possible that you came to him too early. I took care of him one of the last before heading for Portishead into the portal.

Сергей (qq) writes:
30-06-2023 17:55

Gate - Portishead

I guess I have to go here to get the orb of vulnerability since there is no other way I can see. For me, this gate looks bugged, because when I touch it, it doesn't show me what quest item should I bring. Is it a bug or a feature? If I recall correctly, somewhere I have read a hint that Titan's thunder is required. But I might be mistaken

Gate - Portishead

wasilix writes:
01-07-2023 00:37

- - Portishead

No, the orb is guarded by Mutare in the underground. Path to her starts from here, you need a Fairie dragon to open a path for waterwalk.

- - Portishead

Author: Сергей (qq), 29-06-2023 14:16
Trident of Dominion - Portishead
Could somebody tell me where to find Trident of Dominion? I defeated Gundula and cannot pass further.

wasilix writes:
29-06-2023 18:52

- - Portishead

If I recall correctly, you don't need it, and it is just a decoy. You need to go somewhere else. Probably it should be a portal behind a rampart town that you took most recently (that's just behind the border guard asking for 100 fairie dragons).

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 29-06-2023 09:36
YouTube - Portishead
Enter "Heroes 3 Portishead Start" on YT

Author: YBJ (Korea), 29-06-2023 05:30
Get the First Castle - Portishead
How to do I get the First Castle?

Author: Сергей (11), 26-06-2023 18:33
Should Gelu die? - Portishead
Правильно ли я понимаю, что после освобождения Жизель Гелу никак нельзя спасти? Дошел до ворот с черной палаткой. Жизель может телепортироваться, а Гелу убегать некуда

Сергей (11) writes:
26-06-2023 19:41

1 - Portishead

answer - Portishead

Сам нашел ответ. Оставлю здесь для остальных. Жизель надо подраться с троллями и найти проход чуть правее места сражения. Пройде по нему, взять ученого и получить навык Scholar. поднять его здесь же до эксперта, научить Гелу телепортироваться и благополучно свалить. Всем приятной игры!

Author: Andrey K, 24-06-2023 13:04 Like
Portishead - Portishead
Shame on me but I was going to delete this map after some playing. I just stuck somewhere on the first week. But there is a walkthrough on Youtube which can be used when you stuck.
Now it is no doubt my TOP-10 maps of all time. Absolute masterpiece!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-06-2023 12:43

thx - Portishead

Hi Andrey, thank you for the Like and the positive rating of the map. Good thing you didn't give up. Cheers!

Author: Player (Norway), 16-06-2023 21:24
Orb of Driving Rain - Portishead
hey! Love your map! But i need some help. Can't find the Orb of Driving Rain. Hope you can tell me.

wasilix writes:
16-06-2023 22:08

- - Portishead

The path to it is hidden to the right of Mephala's home. To enter it you'll need to disembark and embark again on another side. The orb is hidden behind a mountain on the very north edge of that path.

- - Portishead

Author: event66 (Екатеринбург), 16-06-2023 11:09 Like
Лайк - Portishead
Забыл поставить лайк)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-06-2023 00:28

thx - Portishead

Спасибо за лайк ;-) Cheers!

Author: Bill (United States), 11-06-2023 09:46
Keymaster tents - Portishead
Can anyone please shed some light on where to get the Light blue and white keymaster tents please. The only ones (of these colors) that I have found have been behind boarder guards for the color of the tent right behind it. So I can't get to them.

Bill (United States) writes:
11-06-2023 09:50

bow of sharpshooter - Portishead

Or the Bowstring of Unicorn Hair as well to complete the bow of the sharpshooter. Without the bow or either of the tents (light blue/white) I appear to be completely stuck. I just can't seem to find any way to move forward from where I am.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
11-06-2023 21:42

Progress? - Portishead

Hi Bill, I'm not sure where you got stuck on your way? You will not find a white and light blue tent, it is intended only for AI. As for assembling the Bow of the Sharpshooter, the Titan has one fragment, one is in the Seers Hut, which you can find after passing the Quest guard where you hand over the Pendant of Negativity, and the third is hidden at the top of the map in the upper left corner (from your point of view).

Try to identify the place you reached more (eg write which hero you defeated last, etc.)

11-06-2023 22:29

All good - Portishead

It's all good. I got it figured out. Only issue I have now is I am sitting at the entrance to Portishead without the shield to make TItan's Thunder. Any hint on where that may be? I have no quests left unfinished and I don't see any other artifacts on map using view air. So there must be a quest or fight somewhere I am missing

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
11-06-2023 22:49

Sentinel's Shield - Portishead

Ok, Sentinel's Shield has Moandor, you can find him behind the blue border guard. It's where you defeated Clavius.

12-06-2023 03:44

Thank you - Portishead

That was it. I forgot about that blue guard. Finished the map. It was great. Thank you.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 05-06-2023 23:40
Map Upgrade. Version 1.3. - Portishead
Added 4 new story hints on the map.

AI Tan was denied access to the prison from Giselle.

Author: Deertheking, 05-06-2023 15:58 Like
Soft locked? - Portishead
Hi, is it possible I got soft locked with Gelu after getting through the scuttling of burning boats because he doesnt have Water Walk?

It is great map, but I would love to not return that many rounds back to teach him that - which I dont even know how to teach him that, cause Astra has only basic Scholar and mage guild in Castle/Rampart is not guaranteed + I guess I dont want to even go north with Gelu.

Thanks for the map! If I rly am soft locked, I will definitely come back to it later :)

wasilix writes:
05-06-2023 17:09

- - Portishead

Hmm... Sounds a bit like a nuisance for sure. The best and likely intended way is to obtain it through Astra. For the second option I would consider using spell research in Rampart towns available to Gelu. To be safe it would be a good idea to check in the editor if water walk is at all possible there, but if it is and if research is available there you can roll it until you get it. Next alternative would be to bring him back to Ajit's town avoiding Hugo and Boss there. Another option, maybe easier depending on positions of your heroes is just to develop your Astra beating some easier neutral stack or some treasuries, and when she gets Expert Scholar and water walk, just bring her for a rendez-vous with Gelu.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
05-06-2023 20:40

thx for Like - Portishead

Hi Deertheking, Thank you very much for the Like. I'm glad that you like the map despite the difficulties. The Scholar skill is very important in this map. Some spells are only given to one hero and must be passed on to others. Your progress is easily solvable, as vasilix already stated, upgrade Astra and meet Gelu, and I think the water walk spell is also allowed in the city of Rampart.

The_worst Heroes3_player writes:
15-06-2023 21:09

Softlocked - Portishead

The other problem is once Gelu is on the boat he cannot land again to meet up with Astra, and Astra cannot get through the gate to get there... Very annoying, so there is no way for me to complete the map without loading a save from weeks back.

wasilix writes:
16-06-2023 11:33

- - Portishead

Oh, right, I forgot about that hole... That's unfortunate... I'm sorry about that

Author: Dan (United States), 05-06-2023 03:39
It was fun but... - Portishead
I liked the map. What I had played of it. But I gave up. I didn't look at any walkthoughs, I wanted to figure it out on my own. I don't know how but I didn't get to free Giselle. I forgot who it was but one of the AI freed her and I had to kill her. THen I find out she was the way to getting Town Portal and I also came across a quest guard that only allowed her through. So I am giving up because I don't feel like replaying everything I had already done. What I played of it though, it was a beautiful map and was a lot of fun.

wasilix writes:
05-06-2023 10:31

Oh wow - Portishead

Wow... That was Sandro, I guess. Would never imagine him to be in time to do that. Curious how much game time did it take you to reach where you are?

My only guess is that you didn't bring Gelu where he was supposed to go when you freed him. They have a chat there by means of events when you free him.

I'm sorry about your experience with it!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
05-06-2023 20:27

AI - Portishead

Hi guys, I was looking into the game mechanics in detail and there is an AI option to take Giselle out of jail.
It can't be Sandro because he only comes into play after Thant and Aislinn visit the black tent. And they only visit the black tent after Giselle is released from prison.
The one who can go through the white gate are players Tan (Lord Haart and Orrin). It shouldn't happen, it's the same problem as the Exp. shop and the same reason why it did not appear during testing and was therefore not resolved.
I will send an upgrade and disable this option.
Thanks Dan for pointing out this possibility.

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 02-06-2023 08:06 Like
Thanks - Portishead
Thanks for the excellent work! Probably the best game I've ever played.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
02-06-2023 13:42

thx - Portishead

Thank you Vladimir for the Like, I'm glad you liked the maps. Cheers!

Author: event66 (Екатеринбург), 31-05-2023 17:49 Like
Одна из лучших карт - Portishead
Это одна из лучших карт! Прошел за 21 месяц. Было очень интересно, местами даже сложно. Первая трудность возникла в начале игры, с Hugo и Boss. Почитав форум, понял, что с ними не надо сражаться. Но они постоянно вставали так, что не получалось пройти мимо них. Методом проб и ошибок удалось пройти это место. Вторая сложность возникла с героем Мефала. В редакторе карт подсмотрел, что битва с ней необязательна. Остальные бои были в меру сложными и интересными.
Прошел все карты Nebel74. Это его лучшая карта. Я бы поставил ее в один ряд с Парагон и Вайфаер. Спасибо автору.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
31-05-2023 21:48

thx - Portishead

Привет, Event66, спасибо за обзор и сравнение этой карты с Wayfarer и Paragon. Должен сказать, что я сильно краснею :) Даже для меня эти RPG-карты - лучшее, что было создано на H3. Спасибо Вам большое. Ваше здоровье!

wasilix writes:
01-06-2023 10:45

- - Portishead

Сравнение карты с Парагоном, пожалуй, наивысшая возможная хвала :)

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 29-05-2023 20:11 Like
Tell me please - Portishead
Tell me please: I can’t get past the dragons, the whole army is at Gelu. Is there any way out, or replay half the game? Cheats are not registered :(
Tell me please - Portishead

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
29-05-2023 21:31

:( - Portishead

I'm afraid, Vladimir, that you will have to go back a bit. It is necessary to go this way in full armor, because behind the portal you will have one more fight before you get another castle :(

Vladimir (Russia) writes:
29-05-2023 21:37

thank you - Portishead

thank you, I'm not crying anymore, I'm ready :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
29-05-2023 22:15

:) - Portishead

Nice. Let's go :)

Author: Максим (Russia), 25-05-2023 12:37 Like
Гениальная карта - Portishead
Спасибо, как всегда карта очень интересная, спасибо за вашу работу! Ждем следующих)

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 24-05-2023 17:45 Like
sorry - Portishead
sorry, already found

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 24-05-2023 16:22 Like
tell me, please - Portishead
tell me, please, where is the admiral's hat for Jelu?

Author: wasilix, 23-05-2023 14:46 Like
- - Portishead
Hey Sulim,

I'd like to rebutt point #1 a little bit if you don't mind. I assume you are referring to Mephala and Moandor.

Mephala is actually not meant to be defeated at all. She doesn't have any artifacts required to progress and there are no quests for her. A one-way portal right in front of her domain is a hint, that it may be the case. It's just me being a smart-ass and wanting to try and kill her regardless (I didn't know for sure that she doesn't need to be killed, but I suspected that Nebel wanted her to be set free to roam the free world).

Anyway, I don't think it's fair to say, that her killing in castle (even if required) is any bad. Many fights are much easier in castle (as an attacker especially), and thus it's a pretty straightforward thing quite often in many maps.

In regards to Moandor, if I recall correctly originally he was meant to be beaten in a straight-up fight, but I think Nebel boosted him a little bit (maybe a bit too much) after almost beating him on autocombat in his own testing. When I was playing through this map during testing, I was going pretty fast and I would assume I reached him at least several months earlier than Nebel did, and probably had a smaller army. So he really felt unbeatable, and I started looking for any specific tiles on map to fight him on (had to play around with the map editor to find good spots). When I managed to beat him this way, I suggested to Nebel to leave him as is, because in my opinion it's much more refreshing to be having to employ different tactics on a map, but neither I nor Nebel wanted everyone to go through the same process that I did, and thus I suggested to add holes and a hint to make finding the right spot easier for other players. To be honest the hint seemed blatantly obvious to me, but I guess my prior knowledge may be making me think so.

To sum up, I'm far from being a great h3 player and I was able to kill both heroes without any hints from outside, so it's not really fair to say that it's impossible to do them without watching a playthrough, and as far as I can tell (I hope Nebel agrees) we did as much as we could to keep the fights interesting yet approachable to less experienced players (remember, Mephala doesn't have to beaten at all).

As for your #2, I'm curious which points do you have in mind.

Anyway, I don't want to detract from your review and experience. You liked the map and that's all that matters. I'm happy you do, and I'm happy Nebel will be happy too :) I loved this map I happy to see other people also enjoy it very much.

Cheers!

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 23-05-2023 12:38
Finished - Portishead
Done, amazing and complex map. I would like to share my opinion about small things, which I didn't like, comparing to your previous maps:
1. Fights against two heroes, which are doable only in one particular way (standing in exact terrain location and second is hero must be in castle). This is too linear and can be done only by seeing walkthrough (hint about hole was not clear for me).
2. In few cases there were two possible directions to go, only one was optimal.

Nevertheless map is amazing and would like to have such every day.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
23-05-2023 20:24

Feedback - Portishead

Thank you for your comments. As for Mephala, maybe it would be good to add some clue, that you can just collect troops from dwellings and run for your life. Fight was not though for anybody playing chinese maps before, like Elven recovery. where castle fights and draining all enemy hero mana before any action was standard. For regular players it will not be doable and before fight is done, nobody can know if she is not holding anything what is necessary further on. Anyway it is just my opinion, it is not changing hell a lot of fun having from playing this map.
As for Moandor - outcome is at it is, there is only one possible way to beat him, but it doesn't mean it is bad, we need to learn more things, also connected to terrain.
Point 2 I was refering f.e. to situation after conquering dungeon castle, you can either sail on sea or go to Moandor land, which as a first choice is too early and could bring player frustration.Again, after some time player could realize it is too early and try second path, but then he is loosing time - anyway, treat it more as trying to find some minor updates in map, which is almost perfect, rather than a real life problem, which is decreasing fun :)

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
23-05-2023 20:39

One more thing, personally I do not like guards asking for troops, it is always frustrating for me to go back to dwellings, collect them and loosing time for empty running.
I hope you do not treat it as some kind of empty crying, I am great fan of your maps and just try to give constructive feedback concerning my thoughts during the gameplay, as I know your duo is trying to give top quality maps to HOMM3 scene.

wasilix writes:
23-05-2023 21:33

All fair points, I guess. Mephala bit is indeed a bit unclear, but maybe the one-way portal is still a hint. Anyway, I'm not sure to whom you referred as the duo. If you meant me as one of the duo (truth be told, I don't know why would you), thank you for your kind words, but all I did is just helped testing another absolutely amazing map of a man who doesn't stop producing maps like these one after another and every time the new map is even better than the previous one. To be honest, I didn't even experience all of the "beta"-type struggles like poor balance, because overall everything was already balanced almost perfectly for me, and even though I did complain at times to Nebel and he had to endure my weeping (sorry, Nebel :) ), after reviewing it and playing it again, I'd say that I'm happy we didn't make any changes that I initially was proposing.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
23-05-2023 22:06

Thanks - Portishead

Thank you for clarification, I was not sure about your role in process. I am sorry Nebel, it should not be duo, maybe 98% - 2% effort? :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
24-05-2023 21:34

% - Portishead

Hello gentlemen, I think everything that has been said here is more than exhaustive :)
So I will make one more update of the map with new hints especially about Mephala. So that it is clear that she is not holding anything and does not have to fight with her. With the holes at Moandor, I think wasilix explained it. This map can be passed continuously and progress is possible without waiting, of course when the progress is fast the opponents are stronger and in the case of Moandor it is the hole. If you don't understand, look on YouTube where wasilix uses it. By the way, he completed the map in 12 months, it took me 25 :) and I didn't delay at all :)
I have to add that I don't know how other map makers feel about it, but for me testing is the most demanding part of the map and that's why I'm very happy that someone will help me with it. You can make the best map, but if it has a lot of bugs and blocked paths, no one will want to play it. So at wasilix or sphinxx who helped me in testing, I personally value 50% of the map creation. Cheers!

Author: Garri, 22-05-2023 21:27
Brilliant! - Portishead
I really enjoyed this map. The author should be given an Oscar :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
24-05-2023 21:16

thx - Portishead

Hi Garry, thank you for the kind words and of course for the Like. Cheers!

Author: JOY, 22-05-2023 18:01 Like
drimmy1@yandex.ru - Portishead
Играю во вторую версию, т.к. не успела за гигантами в магазин) Но не могу найти воскрешение, где искать? ((

Author: JOY, 22-05-2023 15:07 Like
Играю во вторую версию, т.к. не успела за гигантами в магазин) Но не могу найти воскрешение, где искать? ((

wasilix writes:
22-05-2023 16:07

- - Portishead

Воскрешение дается в будке на воде. Доступ к ней получаете, когда отдаете 4 архангелов. Рядом с будкой находится город причала, а перед ней событие охраняемое немалым кол-вом существ болота.

JOY writes:
22-05-2023 18:06

Спасибо) Шедеврально все запрятано. Даже однажды найдя, второй раз как первый :D

Author: Максим (Russia), 21-05-2023 01:37
сфера огня - Portishead
как сюда попасть? я так понял, что там сфера огня у кого-то, сфера воздуха на острове под защитой титанов, это вижу

Максим (Russia) writes:
21-05-2023 01:37

сфера огня - Portishead

как сюда попасть

сфера огня - Portishead

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-05-2023 11:53

сферы - Portishead

Вы должны собрать все сферы (вода, воздух, земля, огонь) и затем пройти через портал с острова, охраняемого Торосаром.
Вам понадобится Гром Титана, чтобы добраться до самого Портисхеда.

Максим (Russia) writes:
21-05-2023 14:50

Книга магии воды - Portishead

спасибо, понял. Значит проблема в Книга магии воды, ее не могу найти. Сандро вроде убил, но книги у него не было.

wasilix writes:
22-05-2023 10:09

- - Portishead

Книга точно у Сандро. Вы уверены, что убили его? Насколько я понимаю, он и отдать её никому не может. В той части карты он один, если правильно понимаю, и перемещаться в неё или из неё можно только с ТП.

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 20-05-2023 18:39
Finished - Portishead
Hello,
I was able to finish the map ( not updated version)
Thank you for the effords to make maps like this one i really like it, and i hope to see new maps like this one every day :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-05-2023 11:49

I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers!

Author: Максим (Russia), 19-05-2023 00:26 Like
Воры, сатиры, леприконы? - Portishead
Не могу найти воры, сатиры, леприконы
Воры, сатиры, леприконы? - Portishead

wasilix writes:
19-05-2023 07:08

- - Portishead

Все они находятся рядом с домом Мефалы. Если мне не изменяет память, то дорога к ней идёт через вот это место. Лепреконы прячутся справа после того, как проплывете место с драконами (в конце еще есть важный артефакт там же, он спрятан), а воры и сатиры находятся у Мефалы.

- - Portishead

Максим (Russia) writes:
19-05-2023 13:39

Леприконы - Portishead

Спасибо, а то уже час вожу курсором по всяким областям, но тут не догадался

Author: Pawel (Opole), 17-05-2023 16:18
stuck again - Portishead
Is there any other way? If no where to get satyrs, leprechauns and rogues?

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2023 19:53
Pendant of Negativity - Portishead
The path to the Pendant of Negativity leads through an island guarded by Yog. There is a secret entrance to next water beyond the Subterranean Gate.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2023 19:47
Map Upgrade. Version 1.1 - Portishead
Map Upgrade. Version 1.1

The map has been upgraded. AI Tan has been denied access to the Experimental Shop.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2023 17:46
Experimental Shop - Portishead
Hi Garri,
I see, you are the second player who didn't have time to select a shop before the enemies arrived. Unfortunately, the map cannot be completed at this point. The only option is to upload a Save file before arrival and take the shop. We did not solve this task during testing, because there are 3 months of time for it, which was more than necessary. But now I will make an upgrade where I will make it impossible for enemies to access the shop.
Upload SAVE and take the shop :) Cheers!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-127 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy