Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Portishead - map rating = 18 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Portishead - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Portishead - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Portishead

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A long time ago, Captain Corkes set sail on a great expedition in search for the fabled port of Portishead. Now, with the rest of his crew and provisions for the last seven days, he sailed to the unknown land.

Added: 20-12-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Central city (Центральный град) | The Empire of the World IV | Biome Islands | All for One 2

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-127 |

Author: Nick (Moscow), 30-10-2023 19:04 Like
Nice! - Portishead
Hello and thank you for the great map! The only few things I propose to change:

- port in Gelu area: there is no way to return from water area if you do not have demon horseshoe with you and/or if you do not have waterwalk.

- during my runaway from 2 necros the female hero level up without the choice of scholar perk. When you at the dead end it will be no way to save Gelu. I decided that Gelu must be killed there but after that I saw walkthrough video. It not obvious that you *must* save perk slot for scholar.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
31-10-2023 18:03

thx - Portishead

Hi Nick, thanks for the Like and feedback, since a few players before you have addressed these two things, I'll look into it and send an update.
Thanks for playing Cheers!

Author: Gamer (N/A), 25-10-2023 16:48
Charm of Eclipse - Portishead
I can't seem to find the charm of Eclipse. Can anyone assist please? Thanks. Great map so far.

Gamer (N/A) writes:
25-10-2023 16:52

NVM - Portishead

never mind, found it in the swamp using a boat. Thanks!

Author: sphinxx, 20-10-2023 13:35
walkthrough - Portishead
here is a walkthrough of this map
https://youtu.be/1QrvoJ-DddM

The_worst_Heroes3_player writes:
21-12-2023 10:04

Berserk - Portishead

Where did you learn Berserk? There are a couple of spots where you have berserk without the tome of fire magic in your inventory (unless I missed it). Had berserk for a second while in the garden of pain due to the tome, but had to hand it in...

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2023 20:06

:) - Portishead

i used berserk only once in the garden of pain while having the tome of fire magic.
you cant learn it on the map.
maybe you mean frenzy?

Author: sphinxx, 20-10-2023 13:31
finished the map on 12 2 5. could have been a week faster but unfortunetally in 12 months mephala didnt take any of the rogue caverns so i had more or less to chill for a week. with a good speed 11 months should be possible without problems. everything under 11 would be pretty sick.

+ design is as good as always in nebels maps. especially gelus burned down forest or the fangarm area look pretty nice
+ good coordination is requiered between all 4/5 heroes
+ new refreshing ideas like the garden of pain or fights with the orb of inhibition
+ overall difficulty is on a good level
+ very good money managemnt (in the latest version)

/ enemies could be balanced better - some necromancers are a bit to strong for the middle of the game, torosar as the last enemie is a bit to weak for the end of the game
/ the size off the map wasnt chosen properly imho - though the map is very big there is still enough room for additional stuff - how it is now huge or xhuge was a better choice
/ a bit to many fights with force field - here i think the map editor reaches its limits. hopefully with the next update we see some new interesting things

- these white and brown bordergates and some defeat hero x quest guards are unnesessary. maybe as a mapmaker you think that it looks cool but for the player its just irritating. you make notes that here and there were ways that you didnt use and at the end of the day they are for decoration only
- testing phase is as important as creating the map - it should not happen that probably the strongest opponent in the game has no spellbook. for these things you dont need external testers. this you can check on your own

overall a very solid map (at least the latest version). probably nebels most difficult map but still not to difficult. dune is still my favourite but this map comes right behind.
thx for the map!

Author: Manos (Greece), 05-10-2023 20:38
Wow! - Portishead
What a masterpiece! By far, the most enjoyable and difficult map i have ever played! Def a 10!
The thing is that AI heroes are too hard. Already restart it.
I am at 11 month and Orrin and Hart appeared. Even i have good army is impossible to kill them. Am i too late?

wasilix writes:
06-10-2023 00:08

- - Portishead

This map doesn't have a time limit, so you can take as much time as you want. Provided that you can deal with the invaders, of course. Seems like people still deal with them even if they take their time, but obviously it would be easier for you if you were further from the point when you entered Tan's home - your hero would be stronger, and possibly your army would be better too. But then again, these heroes should still be doable even if you aren't.

Manos (Greece) writes:
09-10-2023 10:56

Orrin and Haart - Portishead

Thanx bro, i already study your walkthrough in youtube but you are too fast for me. Still very hard to beat them. I am thinking letting them take some castles (Heaven) first and going to stronghold area but i think would me much harder later to take them on.

Manos (Greece) writes:
09-10-2023 19:34

Got them! - Portishead

You were right. With the proper battlefield and strategy are doable!

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 19-09-2023 23:15
Map Update. Version 1.5. - Portishead
Erdamon's spell modification.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 19-09-2023 16:43
Map Update. Version 1.4. - Portishead
Banned Treasury buildings in all Rampart towns. However, it is still possible to build Golden Goose.
Erdamon can use spells.
Tome of Water Magic can now be obtained from necromancers Thant or Aislinn. (previously by Sandro.)
Hugo and Boss are invincible the first time they meet.
And a few other minor changes and adjustments.
Thank you all for your feedback.

Author: Jacek (Netherlands), 18-09-2023 22:28 Like
Amazing map! - Portishead
Great difficulty, took many hours to finish but was super rewarding.

Author: Ryan, 11-09-2023 08:40
Crazy map - Portishead
This is my new favorite map, although it took many hours to beat and there were a few tedious spots here and there trying to find all the passageways and figuring out how to overcoming overwhelming battle odds against the AI. Never used forcefield or frenzy so much before. You really need to bust out every tool in the bag to win this efficiently. In one battle, you even have to find the right battefield set up with the right obstacles if you want to win without losing most your army. A very replayable map because I'd like try to speedrun run it next time knowing what I know now.

One note about the Boss/Hugo fights. I was able to beat them on my first encounter using some spell tricks, but it seemed to have broken the story a bit and they never invaded my territory. Luckily it didn't softlock me and was able to still beat the map.

Ryan writes:
11-09-2023 08:44

Oh yeah - Portishead

Meant to add that I loved the pacing and somewhat linear fashion of the map along with all the border quest and doodad "hacks" that I've never seen in other maps. Kinda felt like beating a standalone video game rather than a homm map. The fire scene was amazing!

Author: obbsh (Romania), 06-09-2023 20:30 Like
Stats not growing? - Portishead
Beginning of he map is gorgeous. I have a problem tho: Corkes' stats are not progressing as they should. E.g. I visit a garden of revelation, it says +1 knowl, but Corkes' knowl doesn't grow. Is there a problem with my version of HOTA or is it a fixable bug in the map? Thanks.

wasilix writes:
06-09-2023 23:34

That's OK - Portishead

You could call it a game bug or feature. Hero's stats are set to 0-0-0-0, but power and knowledge can't be less than 1 thus you see them 0-0-1-1. But when you first increase P or K, in reality it brings its actual value to just 1, thus you don't see a change. That's normal, your next increase will register alright.

obbsh (Romania) writes:
07-09-2023 15:36

Thanks - Portishead

Ah, I should've known. Thanks!

Author: Varunaxx (Lithuania), 22-08-2023 23:02
Definitely one of the best maps ever. - Portishead
Actual opinion of the map:
• The fights are never too easy.
• The map introduces neat ideas in both decoration and gameplay.
• Not too many artifacts. If I moved all the artifacts from all my heroes, I could fit all of them into 1 heroes storage.
• You will have to open the map editor way too many times, because of a path you don't know, a "decoration" that is apparently interactable, or because you don't know where to get something.
• You will not get the spell "Berserker", so don't expect to use it in every battle and win.
• Not too many quests that you need to do compared to something like Crapcore, which is a good thing.
• After you get your first couple of Rampart towns with Treasury, money doesn't become a problem anymore. In fact it can bug out at around 200 billion and make you go into negative gold from where you can't do anything, so make sure to use the marketplace
• All towns (except for the ones at the very end of the map) don't contain taverns, so loosing fights is never the option.
• Map has probably the best story building out of all maps I've ever played.
• It is interesting how your heroes eventually manage to get Town Portal, but it is annoying to try and gather an army to fight Tyris without Town Portal.

Advice on beating the map:
• Never use the Grotto. Some seemingly useless artifacts are required for quest guards. If you think some artificats are clogging your storage, give them to another hero.
• Use Hill Forts early on to your advantage. With it you can upgrade Pirates to Sea Dogs for half the price when money is a huge issue early on.
• Everything is hidden very well so use "View World" or the map editors "Passability" setting. There is always a path to get somewhere you need. The Passability setting is also very useful to see where hidden portals and resources are.
• Use multiple seperate saves when playing. Accessing certain areas can make strong enemies start teleporting to your towns through one-way portals.

The map took me a total of 2019 days to complete, which is at month 73, week 1, day 4. Very enjoyable map and good luck to everyone beating it.

Ryan writes:
11-09-2023 08:54

Agreed - Portishead

I second everything you wrote. I had to refer to the playthrough on YouTube by wassiix to find a few of the hidden passages - rather than refer to the map editor. 79 months is serious! I thought my 23 months was long after seeing wasiix do it in 12.

Definitely appreciated how all the artifacts were carefully planned out. Like even the dragon utopias were loaded with specific artifacts. Not just random.

I used to like the randomness but this was a very fresh change of pace for me. Every detail was planned. Kind of hate the maps where every other hero has half a bag of artifacts, and most of them are duplicates. Starts to get sloppy.

Author: Irena&Vasily (Moscow), 26-07-2023 12:37 Like
Portishead - Portishead
Спасибо! Как всегда получили огромное удовольствие от карты, которая сделана с умом, креативом. Приходилось кое где поломать голову. В общем супер!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-07-2023 20:49

thx - Portishead

Здравствуйте, Ирена и Василий, рад снова Вас слышать.
Спасибо большое за лайк... на здоровье!!!

Author: Noa, 26-07-2023 05:32
Where do you get Dimension Door? - Portishead
I'm stuck after Gundula, looked a the walkthrough and found out I need to go with a Dimension Door spell - but where can you get it?

Thanks!

Noa writes:
26-07-2023 05:41

OK. Figured how to pass without it. - Portishead

There is a passage behind Wild Willow town.
But I did see that's there's an access to a Dimension Door spell I missed.

wasilix writes:
26-07-2023 10:57

No DD on the map - Portishead

I think you may be referring to my playthrough. I gained DD through a cheat to bypass a quest guard with a broken quest (was already fixed), but I never used it except to do just that. Sounds like you already found a way to go, so it's good. The portion of the map around Gundula has multiple directions and he could reached at different points in time, so it would be hard to suggest something right away.

Cheers!

Author: Dmitrii, 16-07-2023 18:59
Thanks - Portishead
I see. So, will skip some turns, thank you.

I can't even imaging how much effort was put into map creation. It is really awesome.

Author: wasilix, 16-07-2023 18:44 Like
- - Portishead
He should come 3 months past the moment when you release Tyris (i.e., enter Tan's land)

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic), 16-07-2023 16:57
Lord Haart - Portishead
Already did. It's not so difficult.
And another complication faced haha. Accoring to the youtube video, Lord Haart appers by himself from the brown gate. But in my case he didn't. Should I do anything specific to trigger that?

Author: wasilix, 16-07-2023 16:14 Like
- - Portishead
Well, if you can do that, it's much easier than replaying anything :)

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic), 16-07-2023 14:57
Sad - Portishead
So, unfortunately, my option is to edit the memory and replace one of two Crest of Valor with required art.

Thanks for your advice!

Author: wasilix, 16-07-2023 14:16 Like
- - Portishead
I'm afraid there is no choice but to revert back and pick it up. You will have to get there at some point, and there is no other way to do it unfortunately...

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic), 16-07-2023 13:46
Emblem of Cognizance - Portishead
Yeah, thanks. And the last one stuck I have. I forgot to take an Emblem of Cognizance and moved forward significantly. Now I have a gate that requires it, but I have no change to get back to the area where I can get an Emblem of Cognizance. Any advice?

Roman Belkin Prague (Чехия) writes:
01-11-2023 16:53

I cannot find Emblem of Cognizance as well - Portishead

I cannot find Emblem of Cognizance as well. Have you found it?

wasilix writes:
01-11-2023 21:08

- - Portishead

It's found along the path of Gelu somewhere before he frees Giselle. If you already freed her I believe you'll have to replay that part because you won't be able to go back there.

Unfortunately, I don't remember where exactly it is though. Maybe someone else can tell more.

sphinxx writes:
01-11-2023 23:39

you get it in the seers hut after defeating the trolls

Author: wasilix, 16-07-2023 13:30 Like
- - Portishead
If I recall correctly boots of polarity aren't found by Gelu. Corkes finds them shortly after dealing with Tyris. Relevant part is here: https://youtu.be/B1-XW8RuM3c?t=4404 (part 3 of the playthrough, time 1:13:24)

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic), 16-07-2023 12:24
Boots of Polarity - Portishead
Yeah, thank you for the advice. But it is a bit difficult to find the exact moment. For instance, now I'm looking for boots of Polarity. I scrolled till the moment where am I and I see that Gelu already has them. So it's a bit difficult to scroll back and search for exact moment when he gained them.

Author: zeicu traian (Romania), 16-07-2023 11:48 Like
Sorry the link is not good - Portishead
Sorry the link is not good. You need to search on YouTube “ heroes 3 portishead start”. Is a Chanel from https://youtube.com/@wasilixheroes3329 and you find all the video from this map.

Author: zeicu traian (Romania), 16-07-2023 11:44 Like
YouTube video FOR all map quests - Portishead
Search on YouTube this link. Is all video about this map. Is a playlist for every quest
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02Mw I3vxw6msW-ej5Mbt2DoOFWZOUcUV

Author: zeicu traian (Romania), 16-07-2023 11:36 Like
Demon horseshoe - Portishead
Hello. YOU Find The demon horseshoe just upront from The Rampant castle. Use view air to Spot The artifacts in The future

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic), 16-07-2023 11:31
Same question - Portishead
I am also stuck here.

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic), 14-07-2023 20:16
Excellent - Portishead
So far so good. But I'm stuck. It looks like a bug since the gate itself has a "be the red one" condition. I'm the red one, but the gate doesn't let me in. Any advice?
Excellent - Portishead

Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic) writes:
14-07-2023 20:17

Ignore me - Portishead

Game restart didn't help, but PC restart did :D

wasilix writes:
15-07-2023 21:45

- - Portishead

Interesting... I've never seen an issue in h3, that could be helped by a PC restart. Wow... Glad you dealt with :)

Author: Vedran (Croatia), 13-07-2023 17:08
where is surcout of counterpoise? - Portishead
Love the map!

Can't find the damned thing!

BTW, Jabarakas got killed by someone else...

So I am stuck since I can't pass these two quest guards :(

HEEELLLPPPP!

Author: Vedran (Croatia), 10-07-2023 13:03
where is surcout of counterpoise? - Portishead
Love the map!

Can't find the damned thing!

BTW, Jabarakas got killed by someone else...

So I am stuck since I can't pass these two quest guards :(

HEEELLLPPPP!

wasilix writes:
10-07-2023 15:11

- - Portishead

Hi!

Why do you think Jabarkas was killed at all? The surcoat is given by a quest seer asking for 4 giants. There is a giants creature bank to the right of the tan gate originally guarded by 100s of AAs and champions. The quest seer is in the underground nearby.

Vedran (Croatia) writes:
13-07-2023 17:08

mr - Portishead

THX 4 help!

Author: Сергей (qq), 01-07-2023 20:20
Blackshard of the Dead Knight - Portishead
Wasilix, please tell me where I can find Blackshard of the Dead Knight. I found Skull-helmet in the bottom-left corner of the map, somewhere found Shield. Now I need the last element to compose Armor of Damned and open another gate. Thanks!

wasilix writes:
10-07-2023 15:14

- - Portishead

I'm sorry, I missed your message. Hmmm... Interesting question, I don't recall that. Can you remind me where you found other pieces? Maybe it'll ring a bell in my head and I will remember where AotD is, but right now I'm completely blanking out of it and think that I never even had to collect it :D

Сергей (qq) writes:
10-07-2023 16:21

AOTD - Portishead

if you haven't assembled AOTD, then it means that there is another way to get Mutare. Correct? :)

AOTD - Portishead

wasilix writes:
10-07-2023 17:06

- - Portishead

:) No, I got to her with AoTD. I just don't remember to be assembling it! Just blanking out, but what I was suggesting is that maybe it's found in full. Please remind where you found other parts, and maybe I'll remember where the sword is. I have a feeling that it may be in possession of some hero, but that's about the extent of my understanding right now :)

wasilix writes:
10-07-2023 17:08

- - Portishead

It's not clear to see from which way you came there, but if you came through the 3 orange heroes and not fangarm quest guards, then you'll need to come here later for sure. Probably you will find the shard somewhere along the pass. I don't remember it probably because it just happens to be found on its own at some point :) But if you came through fangarm quest guards I'll have to look it up later.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
10-07-2023 22:53

Nagash - Portishead

Blackshard of the Dead Knight can be obtained from Nagash. You will find him in the burnt forest where Gelu went to free Giselle.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-127 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy