Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Deer's Spiral - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Deer's Spiral - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Deer's Spiral

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Community-made (partially) map. Play on 200%, no tournament rules, and gold starting bonus.
Contributors:
- dejvosman
- bladewingcz
- vezekmin
- JanSlota
- Frostecz

Added: 26-03-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Судьба Креола | Walkways | Might and Magic 8 (Defeat The Destroyer) | Khorinis (Based on Gothic 2)

Author: wasilix, 14-04-2024 15:58 Like
Great short map - Deer's Spiral
Hi there!

Enjoyed a lot playing your map over the weekend. A very good map for honing one's fighting skills, and a very nice way to spend a few hours over a weekend. Thanks a lot for making it :)

In addition to clever fights, map includes a couple of nice puzzles which are 100% welcome to have a break from fighting once in a while.

Some parts were pretty hard for me. In particular it's quite embarassing that I had a lot of trouble fighting neutrals in 6 garrisons (sector 4:3). Presumably a somewhat skilled player is supposed to blow enemy out of the water in fights like this, but it's not me :D Time to cry myself wet over it. Other than that this part is very cool with +100% damage bonuses in every fight (except for fairies and birdies).

Probably the hardest part for me was the 3v3 in sector 4:2, requiring to split forces properly. The fights are pretty tough, but definitely very enjoyable. However, it would be nice to maybe have basic leadership on heroes to avoid dismorale rng that can screw the player over pretty hard.

Definitely recommend this map to everyone trying to improve their fighting skills. Maybe it could seem too easy to some of the best of us, but even for them it would probably end up a very nice experience. The map is not too long, and fights are very nicely constructed.

For inexperienced players the map may seem unbeatable, but I think it's still worth giving it your best.

My playthrough is available here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBLtFxlmrxE&list=PL02MwI3vxw6mE-mfD4vVB58lZsASObHjd

The 2nd and final part of the playthrough will soon be uploaded and added to this playlist.

Author: MGK (Bulgaria), 31-03-2024 11:43 Like
Walkthrough is DONE! - Deer's Spiral
I've finished recording the walkthrough and now I'm gonna post regularly on YT.
You can find it there searching
"heroes 3 deer's spiral walkthrough".

Thanks for the map.

Author: Deertheking, 26-03-2024 17:29 Like
Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral
Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D

32167 writes:
27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral

:)

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49
yeah - Deer's Spiral
Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D

Author: Deertheking, 26-03-2024 16:14 Like
Cheese - Deer's Spiral
Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square, you get 1 crystal, which you can later use to go through the gate behind windmills and therefore skip whole Don Quixote quest. Also there was a possibility to merge armies, because there was no block between some of the 6 gates fight (I think it was top left with the top center).

Thank you again for this map. Most frustrating square was definitely the one with Sacrifice :D

Author: MGK (Bulgaria), 24-03-2024 19:32 Like
Need for fix - Deer's Spiral
Fix what's shown in the screenshot. Thanks
Need for fix - Deer's Spiral

Author: Dalma (Romania), 23-03-2024 05:11
Troglodytes - Deer's Spiral
I am stuck. How can I beat 2 troglodytes with one skeleton?

32167 writes:
23-03-2024 10:20

:) - Deer's Spiral

You need to save four (If you keep three fairies, it’ll be harder) of the five fairies in a “chain lightning” battle. I don’t know, maybe someone got through it without losing anything. In addition, you should immediately start farming skeletons

deerdren (Czech republic) writes:
24-03-2024 16:17

:P - Deer's Spiral

Actually saving more than 2 fairies is not intended :D Skeleton can beat 2 trogs on it's own.

32167 writes:
24-03-2024 17:55

Uh,, my bad - Deer's Spiral

That’s where I made the mistake… Did not use a necromancer in battles until the discovery of the skeleton quest. In all battles participated only three fairies. There were no losses, but it took a long time. And it was all for nothing. I'm going to play again.

Author: MGK (Bulgaria), 21-03-2024 18:50 Like
Very pleasant surprise. - Deer's Spiral
This map was very well done. Battle puzzles, hero puzzles (!), resourses puzzles, logistic puzzles, mirror battles. Everything felt so nice. And it felt differently. I hope more people play this map. It deserves a lot of credit. I wish a second part is in store.

Bravo to the creators.

MGK (Bulgaria) writes:
21-03-2024 18:54

P.S. - Deer's Spiral

I consider recording a walkthrough of this map.

21-03-2024 19:11

Thanks - Deer's Spiral

I'm happy you enjoyed it. This was the first map I've ever put out and I tried just about anything that came to mind.

If you want to record a walkthrough download the latest version, as i have fixed some issues and missing translations.

Milko Kolev (Bulgaria) writes:
22-03-2024 10:20

Isra - Deer's Spiral

Make the final boss a bit more challenging. Right now it feels a bit of anticlimactic.

MGK (Bulgaria) writes:
24-03-2024 09:56

DEER - Deer's Spiral

50% of the walkthrough is done.

Author: 32167, 19-03-2024 22:58
Everything is good in moderation - Deer's Spiral
This map should be called differently – No pain, no gain. Each next square brings more and more pain…
Awesome map - I really liked it. But after two nights of playing I decided to stop :)

Author: Darknessus, 17-03-2024 19:26
i'm stuck - Deer's Spiral
I can't complete area with Morton, dont enough army. I literally have a couple of warriors left and I still have the last tree to pick up

17-03-2024 19:30

Morton - Deer's Spiral

Hello. I can assure you that that part is beatable, as i have had multiple players finish it. Try conserving more army in previous fights :)

Darknessus writes:
18-03-2024 19:12

okay - Deer's Spiral

I have 3 coatles, 6 worms, and 5 Ironclads and still can't win.
Is this army enough?

18-03-2024 21:23

worms - Deer's Spiral

The more worms the better. The lowest amount that was able to win that I've seen was 8 worms. Try to have around 10 just to be safe.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy