Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Endless Struggle NoFly - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Endless Struggle NoFly - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Endless Struggle NoFly - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Endless Struggle NoFly

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

There are plenty of resources in this map. You will have the time to build what you need. But it is going to be difficult to invade your neighbours. Good logistic and flying will help you.

Added: 02-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Midlands and Dragons | 1 vs 1 | Swamp and sand | A Dragon's Heir

Author: Peter (Portand, OR, USA), 03-04-2018 19:57
Love this map - Endless Struggle NoFly
Very fun to play, shouldn't take that long if you get out in front of your opponents. Orange is easiest, followed by Tan, then Pink. Best time is 54 days (Month 2, week 5, day 5) on Impossible, starting with Dessa in Orange.

Peter (Portand, OR, USA) writes:
03-04-2018 23:15

nofly - Endless Struggle NoFly

I take it back, the times above were for the version with the book of air magic. Trying the nofly version now.

Author: Magick (Canada, QC), 31-01-2016 20:45
Endless Struggle NoFly feelback - Endless Struggle NoFly
First I see here comment complaining about nofly or no TP... But it s on the title of the map. NOFLY. I wasnt annoyed by this feature.

+ It s map I like to play. Many choice for faction to play. Each one start with a castle to build on its native land. Secondary castle to conquiere and dev. Here it s coherent.

+/- You are busy and Under constant pression it the first part of the game. You start to annoyed and bored in the second part of the game.

Here the main feeling is, at half time you know you ve win, but you have to continue a long game in multiple area to claim victory against ennemies that have no chance to survive in front of you.

Two big flaw + 1 in the map.

* Lack of decoration is obvious the is little to no work here, and You a feeling of empty dull landscape.

* It rains magic items. Too much is too much. I even lost some because I full. Of course you have some twice or more and make combo is rather easy. Shortly it s too much.

* Map is rather unfair to magic heroes. Some items restricting magic are not forbidden and some castle are even build on anti magic terrain.

Map structure is good, but like said if it reach the goal at start it become a weakness at the end.

Last words. It s overall a good map, no decoration except to create obstacle is a pity however. I will not rate it at this time, it would make fall its map rating rank.

Recommanded ; Yes

Author: Chuck (Portland, OR, USA), 20-01-2015 02:03
Gets annoying halfway through
At some point, it's clear you're going to win. But then you have to spend another few hours chasing down the AI because there's no fly, dimension door, or town portal. It's pretty annoying.

Author: Tony (Mtl), 12-12-2013 05:46 Like
Very good map
Liked it a lot! Started this map for 3-4 times and only won when played for Elf castle (impossible lvl at 200%, in 7 months). You have to start pressing opponents quickly, otherwise they would be too powerful. Walk on water spell is the only transport magic I found.

Author: AeonQuasar (Norway), 07-10-2013 17:20
Hard but managed
Used 168 days on impossible dificulity. (played as Undead) The hardest part was the mobility in defence. Some enemy heroes gets so insane quick overpowered so you cant split up the army to fast. Many fights from green and grey in the upper right corner on surface map.

Helps when i got the "undead cloak".
But if it was TP in this game it would have been an easy GG after your main hero reached level 20.

Now the hardest part was mobility. You cant invade to far to soon, and have to make good use of disquise very often *(to scare other heroes to stay away from your land.) Supporting your main heroes with micro managment and in late game get 3 or 4 very strong heroes to defend specific strategic areas of the map.

Purple was last standing in my game, but hardest was Green and Red. Insane armies from early-early start. Had a hero with nearly 40 in every skills. That was really awesome.

Great map. Takes time, and you all might do it faster than me, but it was many hours of walking. Add TP in the editor if you want to have it more relaxing. I know I do it next time.

9/10

Author: Morten (Bergen, Norway), 07-03-2013 16:32
Very good map BUT!
No town portal, no fly and no dimension door in a impossible type map is more annoying than fun. Sure you have to be more tactical, but that means making tons of usless heroes for transporting units to your front line.

Next time i download a map I will go through the whole map in editor first(and not play 3 month like i am today, four level 16 heores.) to just correct what spell you "might" find.

On the plus side. The starting point for red, was very good. Perhaps a bit to easy to obtain all the towns in your area, but made 2 heroes level 14 with just picking chests. = fun.

Got nice (not to powerfull) artifacts too.

Author: kestus (Turkey), 02-01-2012 00:07
TP
The map does not contain town portal. It's frustrating playing a huge map without TP. If you do not care about this (I do), rest is good.

Author: carniel (france), 25-06-2011 20:11
good
This map is genial

Author: aer (Moscow, Russia), 01-02-2011 22:05
great map
One of the best I'ev ever played.

Author: Ronson Bao Pham (United States), 02-01-2011 07:18
Bloody Hands
This is a great game scenerio that you created. Me and my wife had to team up in order to defeat this map. Very good map to play and fun as well. Thanks you for doing it.

Author: Darksmile (Prague, Czech Republic), 20-03-2010 14:16
Здравствуй, Илья,
почему-то выпало одно слово. Должно быть: интересно, что значит небрежнав.

Author: Darksmile (Prague, Czech Republic), 20-03-2010 14:12
Здравствуй, Илья,
интересно, что значит . Для меня это не недостаток а достоинств о. Лично я никогда не играю карты, которые с первого виду прямоуголь ные и закономерн ые. Это для меня не интересно.

By the way, I have new record for this NoFly version. It is 110 days and 494 points (impossible) for orange player.

03-04-2018 20:13

nofly version - Endless Struggle NoFly

Does the nofly version still have the book of air magic underground? If so, I've done it in 54 days with Dessa/Orange on Impossible. In the version I have, there's no Town Portal, Fly, Dimension Door available, but there is still the book of air magic. I love this map; it might be my favorite ever.

03-04-2018 23:14

nofly version - Endless Struggle NoFly

Nevermind, I see now that the nofly version has no book of air magic. That makes it harder :-) I'll see how fast I can do the nofly version.

Peter (US) writes:
09-04-2018 20:57

OK, played it twice - Endless Struggle NoFly

...and got 91 days and then 90 days (dessa, orange with Jeddite as secondary). Could maybe get a few days faster, but seems like there's a pretty hard limit on how fast you can win.

Peter (US) writes:
11-04-2018 07:44

OK new record - Endless Struggle NoFly

81 days

Author: Илья Величко (pawlodar), 03-03-2010 13:49 Like
Мнение
Хорошая карта
немножко небрежная
будто рандомизат ор рисовал

но геймплей отличный
стратигичн ость на высоте

Author: S (Bulgaria), 14-01-2010 18:42
:)
nice! long gametime, and a little bit diff vs cpu , well done with the spells

Author: dgSsDGsdgs (ASDGASG), 28-08-2009 19:58
gfswgfsDG
sGsDGSDG

Author: kuba blues (Poland), 05-04-2009 02:29 Like
Good
Good

Author: tTurtik@yopmail.com (gh), 03-02-2009 21:59
gh
gh

Author: zdenek (Rez Czech Republic), 05-01-2009 15:31 Like
Where are my comments
I sent twice a comment, but it did not appear here. How the system works ?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy