Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Heroes 4: Equilibris

PLAY ON CHAMPION ONLY FOR YOUR OWN RISK and IF YOU DARE!! ( playing on champion means much more rewards, but hard as hell)
The time has come for The Age of Heroes! You will lead your small but powerful party through of the lands of Alar, the land of the magic. Many need your help, and few are against you. But the few is stronger than ever before! Now its the time for YOU to lead your heroes and show the opposing side, that you are here and you have other plans.
Redesign to 276% ( the original map by Andreas Strande - Rise of an Empire ) by Ston3M4son

Added: 19-03-2018

Heroes 4 maps: AhAhAh!!! | Yewchin | 2 players - 1 gate | Wartowns-patch01

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: Ngan Le (Vietnam), 09-07-2019 18:58
how can i reach to Yvonnel - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I find her souround by pillar, but i don't know to reach or get her join my army.
Please help. Thanks!

Author: Ngan Le (Vietnam), 09-07-2019 18:07
ex-husband of Sekana - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Where can I find ex-husband of Sekana to get the Master's spellbook?

Please help

Author: Ngan Le (Vietnam), 24-06-2019 19:39

Please help

Author: Ngan Le (Vietnam), 23-06-2019 19:38

Please help

Ston3m4son writes:
24-06-2019 00:26

es husband..and other info - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi there. This hero is patroling on the right side of the middle continent. He is the only hero on that area so you cant miss him
another info: i did not bother too much with this map in the last days as i was quite busy in life. BUT my thoughts are getting crystallized how to make this map even more epic. Spoilers: I am in the progress of remaking the map, with almost no creatures for the player, artifacts becoming really a reward, relying only on heroes. Putting even more content to the story, I am thinking to make background stories for some neutral heroes, and background story to the other computers. Pirates on the sea will have a serious impact on the story. Reducing the player power ups, aiming to make less battles but those battles will be extremely tactical ones. Removing some of the obtainable heroes, aaand...putting more eye candy to visuals. And of course fixing the issues still alive. This will take some time... the map till now has 300+ real time hours in it as editing and creating, this what i am planning will take at least another 300, but probably much more.
I am not updating this map anymore till i am done. Untill then, have fun with this version.

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 20-06-2019 14:33
Victory - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I finished this map on champion level with 5 heroes, levels 67-65-65-64-64(Morke )-55(Caterine), with still 28 power-ups to go, but, unfortunately, the maximum levels were 70, not 99, as Stonemason promised. I finished the most important quests, such as the Pickaxe, the Archangel, the guardian and the Matriarch/Lich. Others were unclear or not functionning correctly, such as the medusa / monster testicles quest and the 5x1200 elementals quest - I still have the faintest idea wherefore I needed these elementals. In fact most of the month this long, long game did enjoyed me, werd spent with collecting these superfluous elementals. Some of these quests were not necessary for victory, such as the beautiful Matriarch/Lich quest. The battles in the underworld and even the final battles in fact were too easy, with the ring of greater negation and five heroes with Hypnotize spell. Also unnecessary was my collection Crystals of memory, and, in fact, my whole impressive army with megadragons, evil sorceresses and so on. Only some 30.000 waspworts, but even these brave shooters werd not necessary. The dark priest Lorinnia (Temple of the Damned) was not obtainable, I think by a mistake of the editor. Was she accessible, and would the upgrading not end with 70, I think I would have end with 7 heroes level 90+. Stonemason, still a few bugs and many uncertainties in the quests of your game, but many thanks for the entertainment during the last weeks

Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands) writes:
20-06-2019 14:34

6 heroes - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Six heroes, not 5

Author: ston3m4son, 13-06-2019 16:31
medusas and such - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
If i remember right, after the bombs disappear, the medusas are locked in to the Oasis, but you can still attack them, and that is what triggers the event. I check your savefile today.
I am working to remodel this map to make a fully RPG adventure. what means, removing the obtainable creatures for the player, sharpening the immersion of the decisions, Reworking the roaming heroes to match the player, building some background story for the computers, and much much more. Your help is greatly appreciated with the suggestions, and thank you for notifying me of the issues you encounter! If you have ideas, feel free to comment about them.

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 13-06-2019 08:09
Centaurs - Medusa's - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
As you can see in the file I send you by e-mail I first visited the Centaur quest hut. Afterwards I tried to reach the oasis - in vain. But strangely enough the two bombs nearby this oasis were already disappeared. It is possible - suggestion - that my visit to Oxomon (name?) and to the efreet for the earlier Pickaxe 2 quest interfered with this later quest.

Author: ston3m4son, 12-06-2019 23:41
unreachable - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
It is not unreachable after you picked up the quest from the centaur. Untill that, IT SHOULD be unreachable because if you would trigger it without the quest, then you screwed your game, as in that condition you cannot get the quest for the cure. so it is unreachable untill you get the quest.

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 12-06-2019 21:54
Medusa's are unreacheable - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Not essentiel, you answered me. But the quest stays unsolved. Without your information an uncertain player is roaming around in the underworld, fearing a premature ending of his long, long quest. Not a funny feeling in this bizarre world.
However, in the meantime I found the centaur quest hut. But the oasis with the medusa's appreared to be UNreachable. A serious bug in your map! Till now I solved the Pickaxe 2 quest, but the Lopikus quest and the Tavern quest stay formally unsolved in my game. And the big quest with the Minotaur King appears to be very complicated. And I did not recieve the Bow of the Elves after beating the dragons, at the end of a tunnel - wherever that may be. I am pessimistic about my quest

Author: ston3m4son, 12-06-2019 11:51
medusas - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
This quest hut is above the efreet Exalomor. The centaur gives you the quest. But it is not essential, unless you trigger the medusa "stoned" effect what reduces your attack and defense significantly. Taraniel has the cure plus adds bonus to the stats. Otherwise this quest is not essential.
medusas - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 11-06-2019 23:16
Quest for sea monster's testicles and berserker's brains - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
In his welcome speech Taraniel spoke neither about medusas nor about centaurs. The visitor of his quest hut ought te be warned by him that some events in the past make this quest possible or not. And, besides, I have not the faintest idea about the location of this centaur and this medusa.

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 08-06-2019 06:47
Temple of the damned - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I am now ready to go underground, to temple of the damned. I understand, there is no way back. A few questions: 1. Are evil sorceresses necessary in my army? They are weak, therefore, I prefer to let them upperground.
2.Tavern quest: although all 6 quests hut are solved, and the altar of angels is open, the tavern itself is still closed. Status of quest is still open. Is this normal?
3. Same question about Lopikus: harpies are brought to him, but status of this quest remains open. Did I miss something here?
4. Mail of strngth: where can I find it?
Further: no major bugs discovered. Some minor imperfections:
1. Dead sea: gifts from the devils are disappearing.
2. Grumpy wizard: spear of the centaurs is disappearing.
3. Dark blue one-way portal exit nearby the tavern keeps you locked in permanently. Thanks there is an autosave!
4. From the beginning, without the seaman's hat on my head, I got no punishment for embarking. Strange.
That was it for today. I will continue my quest.

ston3m4son writes:
08-06-2019 18:51

reply - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi there!
There is a backway from the temple but it takes you to another portal where you need to use again another portal. This portal is just some steps down from the corridor where you entered.
Tavern quest, you MUST go back to Hopnorin ( but if you read the text carefully it tells you exactly what you need to do) there is an event tiggered in front of the quest hut. marked with magic bubbles ( as ALL haveto trigger events) then back to the tavern master quest hut to finish the quest.
I want to ask you to be more exact: which gifts disappearing?
Did you get the resources from lopikus when went to him with harpies?I checked the script for this and it is not bugged. If you have 10 or more harpy and already finished the 500 halfling sacrifice quest, then it MUST finish itself.
can you make a screenshot from the Dark Blue portal which is closed?( i think you mean that portal what is actually opening in the tavern quest when hopnorin ask you to go to the blue keymaster Called The Locksmith. )
IF you have Master+ seamanship then there is no punishment when embarking a ship. You dont need the seaman hat then.
Mail of Strength: Now you got me..i dont remember where i put that...

09-06-2019 22:32

Tavern Quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I am so sorry, but in my game I cannot end the tavern quest. I once more visited the Hopnorin event, but nothing happened and the tavern stays closed - I don't remember what text I saw when I triggered the event for the first time. If you want, I can send you an autosave file.
Dark blue one-way portal: field row 110, col 111 is accessable, so a player can be locked on that field permanently.
I found an mail of strength in a Dragon City.
The problem with conquered artifacts, potions, spells etc.: sometimes a text appears that you have acquired some of them, but you can't discovered them in your inventories. For instance: the black dragons in the centre of the underworld - yes, I beat all of them, also the fourth categorie: 492.550 dargons. Twice a text promised the amandine shield. I did not get it. The final text mentionned the Bow of the Elf king. I did not get it. I hope this artifact is not neccessary for the pursuit of my quest.
Another peculiar event: very strong armies in the underworld, many times stronger than my army, for instance the librarian (173, 43) and army 156, 30) offer their retreat without a fight. If I allow them to retreat, I recieve all their artifacts. If I refuse (of course I refuse!), I get none of them.
I keep you informed. My 5 heroes are now around level 58 - with still 25 unused power-ups. Four of them have the hypnotize spell - fights are becoming a little bit boring.

ston3m4son writes:
10-06-2019 11:29

send me the autosave plz - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I dont know what is the problem with the tavern quest at this point. I think you missed something, because it is doable only one way. and if you miss something out, it does not finish.
The game mechanics with estimating fights is unrealistic, and this would not be a problem if somehow you could disable retreat. The heroes all over the place scripted to remove their artifacts if defeated. This is why you dont get any if you fight. BUT there is no script to remove them if they retreat. I could not solve this problem. I tried to workaround to make them insane strong, but many cases it simply does not work, they still retreat.
The bow of the Elf king is placed at the end of the tunnel, you have to pick it up. I agree that fights at late game are too tedious. Maybe i have an idea on that, but for that i need to rework the whole underground ... And the whole creature system for the main party. But i keep this idea for considering.
Thank you so much for your continous feedback, this helps a LOT.

10-06-2019 22:14

Tunnel - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

1. .... eeeeeh…. what tunnel?
2. The story in the cave with the faerie dragon tell me that I must collect 1200 elementals of each kinds. OK, I already collected the water elementals, mainly in the underworld. But the others .. from only ONE (earth and wind) or two (fire) portals? This takes many, many months, no many years. So the game is becoming a rather unending story. Or is there a quicker way?
3. Quest for the Axe of Thor: I already had the Axe of Legends in my inventory for many months. I can't remember where I get it. I hope that I acquired this artifact 'legally', I mean not picked it up fron the dead army in the SW-mainland (the bug you already have repaired).
4. I will send you the autosave. Tomorrow I have other things to do: work!

Ngan Le (Vietnam) writes:
10-07-2019 20:20

the mail of strength inside a pyramid - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

the mail of strength inside a pyramid close to a death stronghold in the north continental. You need to defeat mummies inside the pyramid to get that award

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 05-06-2019 11:02
Dragon Golems - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I completed the Tavern Quest - very ingenious, but without the help of the editor hardly possible. Problem: I am afraid I did not notice your hint number 5 (or 6): I need at least one Dragon Golem, and I killed the dragon golems on the northern Island. I can't find another one one my map. How can I solve my problem?

ston3m4sou killed the golemson writes:
05-06-2019 18:53

golems. - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Those golems needed for the material gathering for the pickaxe. If you killed them, then you already have the needed material. Try to pay attention IF you craft that you dont use it. Or you can buy the material from the RARE material merchant at the bottom middle in an Eskimo hut. Where the Dead Sea and the exit of the Blue Portal is.

golems. - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

05-06-2019 21:06

Relieved! - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Thanks, I am very relieved. My quest will continue.

Author: ston3m4son, 29-05-2019 21:11
forgot to ask - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Have you completed Eaksha questline in underground? With that lich? That should be the hardest battle ingame in my opinion..

Author: ston3m4son, 29-05-2019 21:09
Thanks again - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hi there!
Sorry to tell, but i made updates since you started the 2.2. As i many time noted the map is extremely complex, and the editor seemingly doing right the opposite what it supposed to do. For example AI heroes: I made them grow to insane strength, then the editor could not handle the scripts. Then i made them grow slower, then they just stopped to grow...
The latest update I already removed the webs, as i encountered that they blocking the path.
The 100k elves are absolutely overpowered, BUT at that level where the heroes develop, i could actually kill Zokala AND the 500k black dragon ONLY with 4 hero and NO creature. So in my opinion it does not matter.
The challenge is more till about the 20th month. True.
But If there is at least 15 ppl here hitting the desk that and commenting " WE WANT unbeatable enemies" Then your call, i make one last update with unbeatable heroes and making some traits of the map much more harder... So here is your challenge :) But i warn you, If you sweat blood with the current difficulty, then this will be nothing compared to what i say ... The best would be a pro coder here who could help me to rewrite the bugged scripts what are not working ingame.

Author: Paracelsus (Russia), 29-05-2019 20:17 Like
Feedback - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hi!
Been a long time since i finished 2.2 version.
First of all, why ai player's heroes became weak? No more attack/defense growth. Now it's really easy to kill.
Remove ring of greater negation from the shop. We all know it's op.
Teal webs are unpassable obstacles. So you can't get the bow from underground dragons.
Elementals quest is quite hard to complete now, if you dont know from the start, what to do.
In fact Guardian of eternity is the only strong opponent now. Well Yvonnel is a bit hard too in early stages of the game. But that's it. I didnt even notice Zokala (because of elven archer's legion of course).
And yes, this is best h4 map ever :)

Paracelsus (Moscow) writes:
31-05-2019 04:16

Re - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I had 5 lvl 70 heroes with 3 hypnotises and ring of greater negation. I guess it does not matter, who am i fighting xD

Paracelsus (Moscow) writes:
31-05-2019 04:19

Btw - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I saw a strange bug. Robes of the guardians sometimes just dissapear from invertory. And would be nice to split lvl1 creature shop and lvl 4. Cause it's pretty annoying to click billion times to get to them.

Standa (CZ) writes:
31-05-2019 21:42

robe of guardian diappearing - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

yes, today I encountered this bug as well. Shall I reload a save where I still have the robes and hope they will not disappear?

Erlend Philip Wood (Rælingen, Norway) writes:
10-10-2023 01:42

Why the Robe of the Guardian disappears - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Robes of the Guardian (and other items) may disappear because all enemy heroes are set to remove their most valuable items when you defeat them. In some rare cases the script for the individual heroes is replicated for the whole army as well, so the objects are removed twice. The second time they are removed from the "Opposing army", which means you. For example there's a Nature army with a Reaver and a Warden in the southern part of the middle island. If you fight them, and defeat them, you lose 2 Robes of the Guardian, plus several other items.

Standa writes:
15-10-2023 16:41

I see - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Thanks for the reply, Erlend. This map was challanging up to the point I got Ring of Greater Negation. Having berserk + hypnosis on like 3 or 4 heroes made the map too easy and later I lost interest unfortunately...
Btw. I liked your map Grandmaster challange a lot (played as order).
Have a great day!

Author: Standa (CZ), 27-05-2019 23:41
re:great map - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
yes, Im in month 6, defeated Yvonel. I keep using special offer from the archer quest who gives you 5 random lever 4 creatures so now I have 69 megadragons and 105 ES. I decided to go with MD powestack, maybe I will be sad later, lets see :-).

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 26-05-2019 22:07
Great map - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Thanks for your answer. I am playing yor map since 5 days. I the game I am in month 15 (!), only building-up power in the upperworld, with 3 heroes, 1750 waspworts, 165 sorceresses and still my megadragons (21). I keep you informed.

Author: Standa (CZ), 26-05-2019 15:58
10 harpies - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hello Ston,

quick question: 10 harpies can be used later in the map or only for clearing the way to blue portal and/or to that wizard tower to learn skills. Thanks!

ston3m4son writes:
26-05-2019 21:28

harpy - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

this 10 harpy can be used to unblock the path to that university next to Lopikus. After that they deserting. They have not much use. First open the portal, then open the university in this order.

Standa (CZ) writes:
26-05-2019 22:16

10 harpies - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I see, thanks, Ston!

Author: Standa (CZ), 24-05-2019 23:20
no artifacts at all - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
red did not have any artifacts, I could cast berserk - so no mind shield, no robes of guardian, it was a normal generic fight. Both heroes gained levels definitely as the time progressed but not enough and statwise they were poor, I just one shotted them by implosion from ES. Plus they devided armies, one hero in front of the castle with almost no troops, other in the castle will ca 300 cyclops and 16 behes.
Now Im in the beginning of month 3 and starting to explore the ocean.

Author: ston3m4son, 24-05-2019 21:42
some hint - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
It did not have any artifacts or it did not GIVE after you defeated it? because every hero is scipted that the artifacts what they own, after they have been defeated are taken away. This is how i intended them to be.
Pandora boxes: save before open, if you not satisfied, load back, move one tile, save, then load this save and open the box. If still not satisfied, repeat.
Pandora boxes have 40+ different outcome, i guess you notced :D

Author: Standa (CZ), 24-05-2019 18:50
good game - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
OK, Ston,

now I defeted weak red in month 2, he did not have any artifacts, no mind shield etc. Nevermind, will continue now on and look forward to other chalanges :-).
Only thing what bothers me a bit are random outcomes from pandoras. I often load due to an overwhelming fight or some other event, I take pandoras only if I receive megadragons or sorceresses now when I have boots of speed. It is interesting that the outcome changes every day.

Will keep you posted about my progress and opinion in case of your interest, so far I really enjoy the map even though Im only in the beginning (m2 w3 eliminating red above).

Ahoj!

Author: ston3m4son, 24-05-2019 16:26
no problem - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
It is no problem if it is weak. And actually i am at the 12th month in my new playthrough, and i still did not kill any computer, the objective is not to kill all computer, only to travel to Zokala`s garrison in the underground and beat her. Later on you will meet armies with tens of thousands of L4 creatures, and extremely difficult heroes ( the heroes neutrals placed all over the map are all handmade , spell combination selection, artifact setups, and skill setups ) if you are already stronger than those , then you DESERVE the artifacts they leave behind.. Red is anyway the weakest one from the computer. You will have enough strong enemy i suppose. I hope you playing on champion :)) If not, then making red unbeatable would not make the difference.
I think Yvonnel is still too easy fight, even if she is 5k def and 4k attk. But i wont change it anymore. Later on one hero of yours can one shot 300 vampires. The AI is just too dumb, this is the best i could get out of this:) Have much fun in this map. Estimated playtime, for me it was 62 real time hour, and 45 month gametime. finished with 3k Waspwort, level 70 heroes, and 5k vampire...

Author: ston3m4son, 24-05-2019 16:08
no more update - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
yes that is the only difference that the computer heroes not roam around the map and get killed by the overpowered neutrals. The reason for this that those artifacts are not intended to get in your hands as they mean a huge advantage on the difficulty. And as the map is extremely long ,without challenge it gets too boring. But if you have the artifacts , only for this you dont have to start a new, then enjoy them. The update 2.32 is the finalized version.

Author: Standa (CZ), 24-05-2019 13:13
red not scaling in strength - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
hi Ston,
thanks for prompt updates and army tips!
I started new game after this last update and red is weak - low stats in month 2, please see screenshot. Also he divided army - looks like his heroes are 2 different armies now.

He is stationary, so cyclops cave to the left is not providing him with more creatures but I guess thats a minor issue.

Have a nice weekend!
red not scaling in strength - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Gambit (Slovakia) writes:
06-01-2024 19:52

Red player - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi Standa!
I was really enjoying this beautiful and also quite challenging map, untill I came across the red player. My army is simply not strong enough to beat it. In a way, I agree that its army is rather weak, but those 300 cyclops are a problem, as they are on the turn first and all it takes is one throw and my hero and all ES are gone (at least)...

I only have 32 lvl hero, 12 megadragons, 12 ES, 2 dark champ., and some scrap around... From your screen I see that you have 61(!) ES, 17 megadragons and even one more hero!
How is that possible, please? I only lost one dragon and none of my ES. I mean, based on the screen, I am at the very same position and time as you were (only it took me just some 5 days more to get there). Am I missing something??

I know beating the red player is not a necessity, but anyhow, where can I turn next, since I have so little army?

Thanks ahead for any advice :)

Standa (Prague) writes:
07-01-2024 18:53

reply - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hello Gambit,

as far as I remember, one hero is close to your city, that is all I see in my picture.

You can manioulate what you get from pandora boxes. It takes few tries but once you get Megadragons or sorceresses, then every other pandora box will have them, Just save, reload, wait one more day as every time the outcome is different. Also Megadragons are next to any oasis, sometimes even 2 of them.

I remember I conquered all upper world and part of underground. Battles there got a bit repetitive, you have like 4 heroes casting berserker, hypnotise... When I got my hands on Ring of Greater negation, I quit the game as even most dangerous AI heroes were suddenly a piece of cake. And all this I playrd ironman, no reloads.

So first half is great, second is repetitive but overall map gave me tons of fun.

Ahoj, Standa

10-01-2024 00:50

Ahoj,
vďaka za odpoveď :)

Myslíš blízko môjho hradu, s ktorým začínam? Lebo pozrel som sa tam ešte raz a po tom hrdinovi nikdy ani stopy, žiadna väznica, nič... Ako sa tento hrdina volá, nevieš?

Aha, takže toto je ten trik... Trochu nedomyslené/na náhodu, povedal by som :) O tých oázach viem, tam ti vždy pridá 2 drakov, keď tade ideš okolo 2x. Pandora boxy ale už sú minuté po väčšine, takže asi môžem začať odznovu (možno s nižšou obtiažnosťou :D). Ono sú tí kyklopovia aj tak kurevsky silní, keď ti tam hneď na začiatok hodia jeden šuter... A síce ozaj nemusím poraziť toho hráča, no bez tak, kam potom ďalej? Jediná cesta na more, pokiaľ viem, vedie cez tie morské príšery a tých je tam vyše 400!

Hej, rozumiem. Ja som mal podobnú skúsenosť s mapou The Eye of Osiris. Asi 3/4 mapy super, potom celé na jedno kopyto, teda presne ako píšeš - 4 hrdinovia mali hypnózu a mal som tiež ten veľký prsteň negácie. Ale mapa aj príbeh tiež veľmi pekne spravené :)

Standa (Prague) writes:
12-01-2024 23:49

Re: red player - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Zdravím, ano, druhý hrdina je blízko hned na začátku. Je ve vězení, je to trochu schované mezi stromy. Musis projit legii rogues a pokracovat dal. Když máš berserker a mass slow + pár megadraků, jde to udelat hned v prvních dnech beze ztráty.

Přesně tak, musis na more, tam je pak dost velký prostor, kam se můžeš vydat. Když budes mit 2 hrdiny s berserkrem, tak morske nestvury nejsou problem.

Hraj na champion, mozna to i autor doporucuje? Nebo si to pletu s jinou mapou.

Eye of Osiris jsem kdysi taky hrál a souhlasim s tebou. Asi vsechny tyhle XL mapy se driv nebo pozdeji stanou jednoduchymi, hlavne asi kvuli hloupe AI.

Užij si hru!

Standa

17-01-2024 01:25

Ahoj,
kurník, som myslel, že mi opäť príde mail, že niekto reagoval...
No nevadí, vďaka opäť za odpoveď :)

A veru máš pravdu. Tých banditov som už porazil (zdá sa mi, že to ozaj bolo hneď tak skraja, keď som začal) a som si aj hovoril, že na čo ich tam do pekla toľko bolo? + aj to oko... To to ako fakt musel hentak zamaskovať?? :D Plus som tam našiel ešte aj jednu pandora box. A to som sa tak snažil každý kúsoček mapy prebádať...

Hej, s dvomi hrdinami by to už nemal byť problém. Plus tá Tasha má aj tactics, čo tiež rozhodne pomôže, tak ako aj čo si poradil, že z tých boxov treba vymámiť nejaké jednotky silné.

Fuh, tak to si veru moc netrúfam. Aj keď, úprimne, je tam až taký drastický rozdiel medzi tými úrovňami?

Tak hentam to bolo hlavne vďaka tomu, že tam ozaj 5 hrdinov malo hypnózu a ešte si mal aj ten prsteň negácie; lenže zase bez toho by si nemal šancu...

No rozhodne si to pustím znovu (takto to už nemá vyznám), ale predsa len trochu z frustrácie si dám možno zo nejaké 2 iné mapky, kým sa zase pustím do tejto :)

Díky ešte raz

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 24-05-2019 10:03
An update every day? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
O no, a neverending story of updates. I started three days ago with your update of May 13. I already noticed this dead red player and I gratefully grapped his artifacts. Anything wrong with this? Is this the only difference between the two updates?

Author: ston3m4son, 23-05-2019 15:28
Map has been updated - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Updated map available with stationed computer heroes.

Razorockham writes:
29-05-2019 15:10

Archer quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Archer Quest, sounds good! Where can i find this Quest?

Standa (CZ) writes:
29-05-2019 18:09

re: archer quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi Raz,

in the beginning, see pic below. Use special offer every 7th day, can be used several times in one day.
Btw month 8 and I feel unstoppable, almost 100 MD, dragon strength + guardian angel and hundreds of level 4s go down in one hit. I wonder what will the underground look like.

Cheers!

re: archer quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

ston3m4son writes:
29-05-2019 22:09

I wonder - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I dunno, but maybe i put too much gold farming places i guess :DDD

01-06-2019 10:49

Thanks - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Great! I collected 50 Megadragons in 2 days - two weeks actually. But mayby this quest is spoiling the game, because alll fights mayby are too easy after this growth of dragons.

01-06-2019 10:53

Next upload? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

A suggestion for an eventual next upload, the archer quest makes things far more easy. Maybe it is better to take away this extra week offer

Author: Ston3m4son, 23-05-2019 10:30
Standa`s Excellent idea! - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I made the computer heroes stand guard as this idea was the perfect solution for them not to get killed by randoms. I did not even think about this simple thing:)) THANKS STANDA! The map is pending update today. I update thread when it is updated.

Ston3m4son writes:
23-05-2019 10:32

Size is 863,005 byte - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

863,005 byte

ston3m4son writes:
23-05-2019 10:50

here is my setup for the main hero - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Megadragons are just too dangerous in big numbers to your own troops later on so i dont use them. The Goblin Knights there are just for transforming to vampire.

here is my setup for the main hero - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

ston3m4son writes:
23-05-2019 22:05

and with this setup - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Enemy had mind shield, vampiric touch, hypnotize, grandmaster spells from all schools.

and with this setup - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Author: Standa (CZ), 23-05-2019 01:26
red too weak - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
hello ston,
red got killed by a random stack close to sawmill. I defeated them easily and found all those nice artifacts. Was I lucky? It makes me a bit unconfortable getting the artifacts for free bacically.

Before last update I remember red having super strong heroes, attack over 1000 etc. Now thanks to scouting I could see both dead heroes were very weak. Dont know, maybe if they didnt got killed, they would be scripted to become stronger each passing day? Maybe you should make them not to move from the city.
Also in thieves guild I see my army as in screen shot is almost strongest. So I suppose challange is in fighting neutrals.

Thanks, otherwise the map looks great!
red too weak - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Ston3m4son writes:
23-05-2019 10:09

computer strength - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi there. Yea i knw this problem. Before the update they grow as i wanted them to, but the dumb editor could not handle those scripts. I am extremely sure that the editor script is bugged ,and there is no other useable script.
Actually those artifacts also SHOULD BE removed when the hero is defeated by anyone, but this script is also bugged. Still it is active. So sorry, no i cant do anything about his sadly. And you are right. The challenge IS the whole exploration and the neutrals. That you have the strongest army sometimes does not mean anything, as some essential fights get creatures when you encounter them. A LOT. This was the only workaround i could do against the extremely dumb computer AI. They also supposed to go out from garrisons, still they do not. I tested the map only on champion, as i hate it when there is no challenge. I suggest to everyone to unlock the full potential of the map to play on champion. In my newest playthrough now i am in the 9th month, and im sweating blood to progress. But thats how i like it I did not bothr too much with computer players, as they are just for more colour. The main puropse is the whole story.
So have fun with the map. And feel free to comment with anything, i answer mostly within a couple of day.

Ston3m4son writes:
23-05-2019 10:16

a sidenote - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

level 17 in 5th month?, hmm..they even more dumb than as i thought..no wonder they get killed. Could you tell how many creatures did they have? The script intended to give in 5 month about 500 cyclops to them...

Author: ston3m4son, 12-05-2019 18:21
Red Loop fix - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hi there.
I am in the 5th month, and it seems the infinite turn is fixed now. I reorganized the scripts, and now it works normally. The fixed version is 2.32 ,and the size is 862,968 byte.
Sent the map for update to the admin.

ston3m4son writes:
12-05-2019 18:30

Size correction - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Mistypo: Good size is : 862,947 byte

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy